White Scarf

By fantasialastrange

ā”‚ šˆš³ššš§šš šŠš®š«šØš¤ššš°šš "š‘Œš‘œš‘¢'š‘Ÿš‘’ š‘šš‘¦ š‘ š‘Žš‘™š‘£š‘Žš‘”š‘–š‘œš‘›." - ā€¢ š˜Žš˜³š˜¢š˜®š˜®š˜¢š˜µš˜Ŗš˜¤š˜¢š˜­ š˜Œš˜³š˜³š˜°š˜³š˜“... More

Caution
Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
š“¶š“®š“¶š“ø
Twenty Two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty Five
Epilogue
WHITE SCARF

Eighteen

216 13 0
By fantasialastrange

"Real Sister? After ten years of living in that institution, the only person that visited me was Shinichiro." He said spacing out, his dark lilac barren orbs staring at nowhere. 

"The only thing that filled my emptiness was his love." He stated, a grimace flicking on the corner of his lips. 

"Kisaki my only interest is everything that Sano Shinichiro loved." Solemn. The only distinct tone in his voice. 

"That girl, what do you plan to do with her?" A glimpse of emotion crossed his countenance, I almost missed it if I didn't pay heed to him. 

A brief moment of silence passed unswerving between them. Izana couldn't seem to find an answer to Kisaki's question, 

"Don't lay a hand on her, Kisaki." He appears to be lost radically but now he's absolute to his words. 

Eyes threatening the one he'd been talking to, for the girl that's unknown to everyone but a luminary he's so familiar with. 

"She's one of my subjects. She's mine." He punctuated, turning his back to the affrighted boy. 

Gasping for air, huffing, and puffing I clutch my throbbing chest, the feeling of my heart on my throat gives an aching pain all over my muscles. The sharp sound made by the wall clock re-echoed in the vicinity of the whole room but I barely hear the ticking sound. What was that? 

A past memory, it's a much more detailed memory but not mine. Kisaki and Izana's conversation, that's the day before I die. I can't recall those confabulations formerly. 

"[Y/N]?" At the door, my mom comes into sight. 

"Mom? Why are you awake? It's too early." 

"Nothing, I just checked if you're sleeping." I smile, head tilting a bit. 

"I jerked out of sleep, but I'll doze again." Expressing her soft utterance, she jabbed. 

"Alright, have a sweet dream darling." Letting a heavy sigh, I lay on the bed again waving on my slumber. 

"What you doing?" 

 Is it an omen? No, it's definitely a premonition, something in the past happened that I'm not aware of. If I can't have my way to a better future for Izana, I'll forge a new tomorrow for him. 

"[Y/N]?" 

Kisaki, why does he have an epochal role in Izana's life? He'll be the big 'cause of the hefty turning point of his life, I can't secure everything as long as he's around if he wants Mikey then what's stopping him from vanquishing him? 

"Hey! Stop [Y/N]!" Confounded, I look at Ran who shouts that my ears almost burst. 

"What?" 

"You're bleeding [Y/N]! The hell happened?!" His eyes are congested with concern. Confused by his words, I trail his hands that are gripping my wrist, my fingertips are bleeding. 

"You've been blanked out chewing your fingertips, that habit of yours... what is going on?" He asked, tending my still bleeding fingers. 

Oh, I forgot I'm at the school, my mind's been wondering after having that dream, I stare at my fingers after Ran put a bandage. 

"Nothing..." I ended. Taking my phone with me, I leave the classroom and dialed a number. 

"[Y/N]?" 

"Hey, sorry for the bother but can I ask a favor?" After having a brief conversation I end the call and dial Kakucho's number. 

"Hey, Kaku, can you pick me up after school?" There's a laconic moment for awhile hitherto his answer. 

"Okay," 

"Thanks." After school just as we talked about earlier Kakucho waited to pick me up, 

"Hey, Takemichi called, you're meeting them?" He asks hastily passing me the helmet, I nod. 

"Yes, I asked him if I could meet—." 

"Meet who?" looking surreptitiously, Ran appeared in my peripheral, riding his own bike he stop next to Kakucho's path. 

"It's none of your—." 

"Should I ask Izana, [Y/N]?" He asks looking cocky, spreading a sly smirk. Like a cat caught in a trap, bullets of sweat rush out of my forehead, 

"Ran," Kakucho called in a threatening tone, Ran sighed and chuckled, 

"Come on, I'm not a rat, where are you two going?" He inquires, shrugging I hop behind Kakucho's bike and look at him. 

"Follow us." He takes his hand clutch and with a smug smile, he trails behind us. 

"Is it alright [Y/N]?" Kakucho queries indifferent to my decisions, my lips curved and my eyebrows wave. 

"It's Ran... Izana's henchmen but... He's also my older brother too." He didn't say much and drove. 

Ran watched in wariness and bewilderment as Mikey, Draken, and Takemichi sat tight outside the resto where we agreed to meet, Kakucho ascend on my side whilst Ran walked behind us. 

 "[Y/N]." Takemichi smile, I nod and look behind him where Mikey is eating and Draken is being vigilant. 

"Hello, Hanagaki." As he's to reciprocate my greeting, the new presence behind us draws his attention. 

"You have a new companion." He expressed bubbly, I chuckled and take the sit in front of Mikey. 

"You want to meet her?" He asks giving a direct question, ordaining the waiter I nod to his inquest.

"One Dirty Chesnut chai latte, please, thank you." He nods and took the others' orders. 

"Why do you want to meet my sister?" 

"I want to know her." I felt his heavy leers as he weighted my answer, my eyebrows curled when he simply nods, waiting for Draken's violent reaction he aberrantly remain silent. 

"Really?" He eats the last spoon of his ice cream and curtsy his head. 

"I'm here, you can't possibly harm her." He cooly stated, contemplating. I look back as Kakucho leaves us, letting Ran stay with me. I look up at him as he stays standing. 

"Ran, you can sit down," I said, my lips protruding when he shake his head. 

"Come on, sit I didn't bring you here to be my bodyguard." He sighs and pulls the chair after a few minutes of persuading him. 

"Curious?" I was intrigued by his restive expression, he roll his eyes before locking my neck in his arms, 

"You little brat." He said punctuating each of his words, as he snuggles on my head, I laugh as it tickles. 

"Wait, Ran!" I shout, suppressing my laughs. 

"When will you tell me about this?" He asks glooming his dark aura. Scratching my neck I shake my head. 

"Never." 

"What?" I sigh and took my new arrived order. 

"It's better if only a few know." He scoffs. 

"You have so many secrets," Hearing his somber intone slipped on my quilt jar. I do have a lot of secrets that I keep away from them but it's for the better. 

"Does Rin knows?" I shook my head, 

"Do you trust them?" He added. I look at Mikey, Draken, and Takemichi who are watching the two of us. 

"No." 

"Then?" He asks confound by my answer. 

"But I'll put a bet on them for... Izana." I muttered. He sighs, haltingly. 

"You have a knack for surprising others in an awful way [Y/N], really." He stated. 

Ran is not doltish but he didn't try to pry on things that I don't want him to cross. Purveying a sense of gentility to our affinity. 

"Mikey!" 

An engaging voice aroused, short stature with her feminine figure fairly on her age, honey-blond hair that swept on her shoulder that perfectly duplicate Mikey's blond locks and her large gilt orbs radiate on the resto as she grabbed all our attention. 

"Emma-chan," Takemichi called, she's Emma? She doesn't resemble Izana even a bit, it's all Mikey's features that I could see. 

"Do you wait? I just finish my cram school, sorry about that." She said lovely, that's when her interest shift to us. 

"Oh?" She appealed to my existence. Mikey stands by her side... 

"[Y/N], this is my sister. Emma Sano." He introduced me, still mesmerized by Emma's beauty I was stuck staring at her. 

"His sister..." I murmured. 

"[Y/N]?" Ran jerked my shoulder, I cleared my throat and smiled. 

"Hi! I'm [Y/N, L/N], Nice to meet you, Emma." I acquaint warmly, dazed by my action she smiles. 

"I'm Emma." She calmly speak, taking my hand we exchange greetings, that's when Kakucho come back, holding his phone he made forthright eye contact with me. 

"[Y/N], Izana's asking for you," He stated, I nod but he didn't give me his phone. 

"Ai?" Oh, it's on loudspeaker. 

"I'm here, love," I answered, staring at Kakucho's phone, he hums on the other line, 

"Busy?" He ask, I shook my head mindlessly. 

"No, I'm having a drink with a friend..." I said, eyeing the other people in the background. 

"You have a friend?" He asks in shock, leaving my jaw open. 

"Wait – Of course, I have a friend!" I quickly responded not believing his sudden question, 

"Really, I thought you were a loner." 

"Hey! What do you take me for?" I ask, his laugh thundered with my surprised reaction. 

"You always spend time with me so..." And I swear I could see his eyebrows wiggle, but where's the lie on his words though? 

"[Y/N], I heard you hurt yourself, our we alright, love?" His voice change into a soft and caring one, I peered at Ran, that fast? He already told him? 

"I'm fine it's just a lack of sleep," I said with a convincing vocal, and I don't know what he's been thinking but his words turn me into a bright red color in a flick of a second. 

"Alright, I'll sleep with you later." Hearing his words resonate out of Kakucho's phone got my heart bursting and my stomach swirling. 

"Izana!" I screamed in embarrassment. The chain reaction that he triggered with his next words got me nearly crying. 

"You'll sleep well in my care, love." He added shamelessly, 

"Izana, you, you, please... oh my god." He cachinnates loudly, 

"Alright, I'm sorry, I just missed you, I'll see you later." Bidding goodbyes and changing I love you's he ended the call. 

"Izana... Izana Kurokawa?" With feeble knees I glance at Emma, still hanging on Izana's naughtiness I nod. Puzzled and riveted she look back at the phone and me. 

"Emma she's Izana's girlfriend." Mikey started, gesturing his hands to me. I blink up at Emma, either I'm taking the first step to our interaction, or I must call Izana again. 

"Izana... How, how's my brother?" She asks in a whisper, somewhat unsure about her own question, 

"He's fine." I express with a wide smile, 

"Want to talk more about him?" I offer, diffident she stares at me. 

"Am I allowed to know?" She ask quietly, I giggled, she's feeling guilt for nothing. 

 "Of course you are, that's my purpose here." Taking a step closer to her, I hold her hand to engage the assurance of my words. 

"But it'll take more than one day for you to know Izana." Eyebrows fluttering, I watch her face lighten up, gripping my hands, she slants more closing the little gap of reticence between ourselves. 

"I don't mind at all!" She said the excitement in her tone got my lips to lurch on the corner of my face. Giggling sounds abscond on our lips as we find the same enthrallment straight off. 

"Do you want to go to Tokyo? We can enjoy our time there!" I told her without a hitch, and she nods earnestly with my suggestion, our hands that were holding one another shyly earlier are now enfolding to each side of our arms. 

"I know a pastry café near there! It's worth trying! Ah... [Y/N – chan]?" She mumbles, 

"Yeah, Emma – chan, let's try that café." She flashes a wide smile that made me almost choke my own dribble. Adorable! She's so adorable! 

"So, there's this –." 

"Hold up." 

"Where do you think you two are going?" Holding the back hem of our clothes, Draken and Ran stop us. Eek, we completely forget about them. Turning to face them I glimpse at Kakucho. 

"Kaku, I'll be back later, Izana knows about my whereabouts already." He sighs and nods. 

"Give me a call if you're done," He reminds, 

"I'll tell Izana." Checking Emma's situation, it looks like Mikey and Draken talked. 

"No need to worry." She motioned, I suppressed a laugh as Draken looked dissatisfied for some reason, as if I'll let Emma be harmed in any way. 

It took more than a minute of commuting as we set foot in Tokyo, looking around for the next couple of minutes consume our inquisitiveness toward one another, trying to build a pintsized connection. 

"What would you like?" She asks formally, after telling my order she stands up, 

"Just a minute, [Y/N – chan.]" She's much lovely as I look closely, 

I might say that Draken being militant at me is given whereas in the first of our meeting I present a suboptimal impassive image of blatantly saying Emma will die. 

"It's delicious." I expressed as I take a sip of the food that she order. Satisfied with my action she nods. 

"This place isn't popular for now, but it's good that Hina – chan and I found this splendid place." Playing with my straw I nod, 

"Izana's your older brother right?" I ask constantly checking her reactions, she nods lightly supping on her drinks. 

"I lost contact with him after we part our ways before... I don't even remember his face now..." Her face falls glum as she averts her gaze. Emma had sensed it, she knows it. 

The gap between her and Izana is already a wide junction of old disintegrated ties that Kakucho might have the deepest connection to Izana now than her. How come she didn't try to seek Izana before? No, did Izana have even met her in the past? 

"So the 11'th generation is born on the Black Dragon's founding day huh? That's interesting!" Izana in his Tenjuku uniform said in a silent yet disturbing ambiance arousing the moment he walk right onto the cemetery. 

Takemichi stood in surprise with a man beside him whose unknown show bold belligerence. 

"What did you fucker do to Koko!?" The change of malevolence starts between them as Mikey appeared with Emma behind her. "

Huh? What's going on?" In her winter clothes, Emma asks as the commotion of two men piqued the attention of her and Mikey. 

"Woah, visiting the grave with your beloved sister?" 

On the morning of February 22nd, the huge mess starts after the meeting of the three Sano siblings, and the incite of the Kantou Incident happened. 

"Ahh!" A pinning pain strikes the inside of my head as unprecedented memories dig into my nerves again, 

Hauling my breath as my lungs constrict the air out of it, I hold onto the table to find a balance on my trembling body. 

"[Y/N – chan]!" Breathing heavily I adhere to my head, the pain keeps on resonating as my head feels as if it's going to split. 

What was that!? Those memories, it's before the Tenjiku fight with Tokyo Manji. 

"[Y/N – chan!]!" I look up and saw Emma's worried expression, holding my forearm softly she assist me carefully. 

"Are you alright? Should I call for Mikey? Your complexion doesn't look fine." She asks jumping to more conclusions permeating her flusters. 

"I'm fine, don't worry." Smiling, I look up at her assuring her. We continue our conversation but she ceaselessly checked on me. 

"Izana's an affectionate person, I'm sure that he'll love to meet you, Emma – chan." Humming as she protrudes her lips she sigh. 

"I don't know, basically I'm a stranger to him." I chuckled, one forearm on the table I lean on my hand. 

"You're not, trust me." Eyes gleaming with obvious ecstatic averment she smiles, 

"I hope so..." 

Hours passed when both of our phones ring, at an exact time. Exchanging glances we giggle. 

"It's Draken, excuse me for a while [Y/N – chan.]" I nod and raised my phone. 

"Pardon me too," Laughing I took the phone call. 

"Ai." It's Izana. 

"Hello, anata." I hold my drink and swayed my feet. 

"Are you in Tokyo?" Blinking, I look around. 

"... Why?" He chuckles, I heard a drinking sound in his background. 

"Anata." I called him, and he hums not answering my question perhaps Kakucho informs him. 

"Yes?" But perchance he might be in Tokyo. 

"Where are you...?" My gaze trailed up when Emma waved a hand in front of me, she was done talking. 

"Guess, Anata." I shrugged, 

"Tokyo?" I answered unsurely, but he didn't respond. 

"Can we meet already, anata? I want to see you." He lowly said. Certainly, he's just around. I look at Emma who keeps typing on her phone. 

"Alright, I'll just excuse myself, wait for my call, okay?" 

"Okay." As I end the call, Emma looks at me uneasily, 

"Is everything fine? Emma – chan?" She smiles sheepily whilst keeping glances outside the window. 

"I don't want to be rude but I forgot that..." A tall stature of a young man appeared on Emma's side earning the attention of other customers. 

"Draken," I mentioned, his stoic face remains, nodding a bit to me I smile, as a minimum it's great that he's not much unfriendly compared to before. 

"Oh! I understand," I jab my head and wave my hand, 

"I'm sorry [Y/N – chan], I'll make it up to you next time." She said. Clearly in awe of our limited time. 

"I'll be looking forward next time Emma – chan." 

Waving my hand they leave the place with Emma jumping around Draken, they must have a special relationship seeing how her eyes glint. 

Now, let's contact my plum jewel. 

A few moments passed along with the message that I send to Izana, a long slender arm hugs me from behind kissing my temple down to my cheeks. 

"I miss you." He said. 

His romantic notions send a different type of affection to my stomach. The warm feeling, not just from his embrace but his whole existence, gives invaluable contentment. 

It's a perfect description of how I found my significant other; that it feels better than home. 

 "I miss you too." He smiles softly, holding a thing behind him handle me a rose. 

"So, which park did you pick this?" I asked. He shrugged. The smell of red roses wafts through my nose, such a sweet smell. 

"Mom's out of town. She asked me to spend the night at your house. " My eyebrows irk. 

Mom didn't say anything about her being out of town, but Izana knows? How am I not aware of that? 

Am I not the daughter here anymore? 

"She didn't inform me, but you?" Protruding my lips, I stare at the rose.

"She left a message and tried to call you, but you're unattended."

He answered to my confusion, Izana looked over at me with a lenitive expression,

"[Y/N]." He says pointedly. 

"Is it fine with you? Spending a night with me?"

I open my mouth to respond, but his words strike another puzzlement in me.

Is he asking for permission?

After sharing a lot of nights? Smile towing on both sides of my lips I cuff his face.

"Of course my love, there's no safest place than your side at all." I stated sweetly, inciting a gentle reaction on his face.

His plum orbs stared at me in such an immersing manner.

"That's lovely, anata." He whispered.

We huddle-hug on the soft chalky hay bed of my room.

Link arms, close eyes to feel each other's bodies, We formed hot tiny love gestures, pressing our face into our face and our cheeks to our cheeks, eyelashes batting to our skin.

The day ended with us entangled in each other's presence, drawing and making our form of love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 44.7K 61
"š—¦š—µš—²'š˜€ š˜€š—¼ š˜„š—²š—®š—ø š—®š—»š—± š—³š—暝—®š—“š—¶š—¹š—². š—œ'š—¹š—¹ š—ŗš—®š—øš—² š˜€š˜‚š—暝—² š˜š—¼ š—½š—暝—¼š˜š—²š—°š˜ š—µš—²š—æ š—®š˜ š—®š—¹š—¹ š—°š—¼š˜€š˜." š—œš—» š˜„š—µš—¶š—°š—µ š—¼š—»š—² š—¼...
57.1K 1.8K 20
[šˆš³ššš§šš šŠš®š«šØš¤ššš°šš š± š«šžššššžš«] š™„š™£ š™¬š™š™žš™˜š™, š™®/š™£ š™žš™Ø š™›š™¤š™§š™˜š™šš™™ š™žš™£š™©š™¤ š™– š™¢š™–š™§š™§š™žš™–š™œš™š š™—š™Ŗš™© š™Øš™š™š š™§š™Ŗš™£š™Ø š™–š™¬š™–š™® ļæ½...
6.2K 326 11
š“š”š¢š¬ š¢š¬ šš š•ššš«š¢šØš®š¬ š“šØš¤š²šØ š«šžšÆšžš§š šžš«š¬ š± š…- š«šžššššžš« š¬»š¬»š¬»š¬»š¬»š¬»š¬»š¬»š¬»š¬»š¬»š¬»š¬»š¬»š¬»š¬»š¬»š¬»š¬»š¬»š¬»š¬»š¬»š¬»š¬»š¬»š¬»š¬»š¬»š¬» āœ§š–øš—ˆļæ½...
95K 3K 37
š™”/š™£ š™‡/š™£ š™žš™Ø š™– š™œš™žš™§š™” š™¬š™š™¤ š™”š™¤š™«š™šš™Ø š™š™¤š™ š™®š™¤ š™š™šš™«š™šš™£š™œš™šš™§š™Ø š™Ŗš™£š™©š™žš™” š™Øš™š™š š™œš™šš™©š™Ø š™žš™£š™©š™¤ š™©š™š™š š™Øš™©š™¤š™§š™®. š™‰š™¤š™¬ š™Øš™š™š š™žļæ½...