Snake child( Harry potter fan...

By tanmichaela

After the events of the chamber of secrets, Snape's daughter as an infant a powerful snake was sealed inside... More

Ana Snape information
Chapter 1- trio meets Ana
Chapter 2- Legendary snake keeper
Chapter 3- Werewolf attack and release
Chapter 4- out of control
Chapter 5-Mother
Chapter 6- Punishment
Chapter 7- Sealing ceremony/Apologize
Chapter 8- meeting Grandpa and Grandma/Apologize
Chapter 9- summer/ meeting the malfoys
Chapter 10- Fourth year starts
Chapter 11- Triwizard tournament
Chapter 12-Draco as a ferret?
Chapter 13- Unforgivable curses
Chapter 15- Hogsmeade shopping with the girls
Chapter 16-Yule ball
Chapter 17- Final task
Chapter 18- Barty crouch jr & Cedric funeral
Chapter 19- the impossible thing
Chapter 20- Mrs Umbridge is here
Chapter 21- Overthrow Umbridge
Chapter 22- The black sisters
Chapter 23- Six year begins
chapter 24- New potion master
chapter 25- The curse necklace
chapter 26- Dumbledore dies
chapter 27- the dark lord
Chapter 28- Manta appears again
Chapter 29- Hogwarts battle

Chapter 14-Tournament champions

27 0 0
By tanmichaela

Ana's pov

After helping papa cleaned up his workspace in the lab, I took a bath and got changed.

I went to Papa's room and ask him to fix my hair.

" Little snake, when are you gonna learn to fix your own hair?," He asked, " Um, maybe never," I said, I heard him chuckled and braid my hair and place it on a ponytail.

" Thank you, papa, you're the best papa in the whole world," I said and hugged him.

" Thank you little snake, you're the best daughter in the whole world too, and I wouldn't ask for another," Papa said and pick me up, exit his chambers. going to the great hall for the triwizard tournament champions.

Third person's pov

All the students and staff have gather in the great hall for the choosing of the tournament champions.

" Now, the moment you all have been waiting for," Dumbledore shut all of the flames of the great hall and the goblet of fire's flames turned from blue to bright red and a paper appear.

" For the Beauxbatons academy of magic, the champion is fleur delacour!," The girls cheered in excitement for the blonde haired student.

" For dumbstrang institute, the champion is Viktor crum!," The boys cheered as well as some hogwarts students.

" For hogwarts champion, is Cedric Digory!," The last champion was annouced.

" Finally, we have our three champions!, but remember only one will win the triwizard cup," Dumbledore said, as he was about to leave, Severus noticed something in the goblet.

" Papa, what's wrong?," Ana asked.

" Something's wrong with the goblet of fire," Severus said. a paper jumped out from the goblet.

" Harry potter?," Dumbledore muttered.

The students began to whisper at each other. " No," Hagrid  muttered, wondering how did a fourteen year old boy got his name on the goblet.

" Harry Potter!," Dumbledore shouted for the boy's name, Harry got up from his seat and slowly walked to the elder professor uneasy about the stares of the students giving him.

" He's a cheat," A student said, Harry walked up to the staff table, where he met Snape's and Ana's glances.

Harry went to the room with the other champions who are as confused as he is.

" Quiet all of you, I can't think," Dumbledore said running straight to Harry.

" Harry, did you put your name on the goblet of fire?," " No, sir!,"

" Did you ask any of the older students to do it for you!?," " No, sir!," 

" Are you apsolutly sure about it?," " Yes, sir,"

" But of course he is lying," Madame Maxine said.

" Of course not, the goblet of fire is mystery and only the most powerful socereror could do it, not especially of a fourteen year old," Mad-eye said.

" You seem very ahead of this, Mad-eye," Igor spat on the ex-auror.

" It is the being of the order to do so," He said.

Ana was who trailing after her father, gripping on his leg. " Crouch, what should we do?," Dumbledore asked.

" The rules are settled, Mr. Potter has no choice, tonight, he is a triwizard champion," The staff glanced to the young boy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

862K 45.6K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
94.7K 3.4K 33
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024
775K 30.5K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
104K 2.1K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...