Chapter 6- Punishment

Ana's pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in a soft bed, I look around, I was in the hospital wing, ' What happen, the last thing I remember was,' I then stop when I thought about Harry and Ron, they were victim of my rampage.

I heard the door slam open, I saw my father who's head is red from the anger he kept in.

" Ana Snape, You sure have the nerve to disrespect your father," He growled, I flinched and gripped on the bed blanket.

He aggressively approached me and grab on the collar of my shirt.

" Severus!, This is a hospital!, Let go of Ana before I use a spell on you!," Madam Pompfrey said.

" You will recurve your punishment on my office after you are recovered, You will stay in my chambers for a month and if I see you out of the chamber, You will see the consequence." Severus said and let go of the little girl's collar.

" And you will also not be seeing or speaking to anyone for the month, Have a good recover while you still have," Severus slam close the wing door.

I gasped and sobbed a little in my palm, ' It'll be alright  Ana, It'll be alright,' I thought.

" don't think about it too much, Ana, I'll speak to your grandmother about this," Madam Pompfrey said, I nodded.

" Have a rest, dear child," Madam Pompfrey said, I nodded and laid on the hospital bed and close my eyes.

Third person's pov

It was the next morning, " Good morning, Ana," Ana heard her grandmother's calming voice, " I should have never gone out and listen to papa, Now I have to deal the consequence, How stupid of me," Ana said.

" Don't be, dear, You are just like your mother, She too was curious of evetything, You are a child of course you are curious of evetything, please understand that we want to keep you safe, " Mcgonagall said.

" You should get change and meet with your father, From what I heard he is expecting you to be there," Mcgonagall said.

Ana nodded and got off the bed and walked to the girl labatory to change.

She brushed her hair and tied a red a ribbon on the left side of her head

She brushed her hair and tied a red a ribbon on the left side of her head. She sighed and walked out of the labatory and went straight to her father's Chamber.

She knocked on the door and heard a come in.

Ana went inside and saw her father looking straight at her, She lowered her head and close the door.

" Go straight to your room and don't let me see you coming out, young lady," He said. Ana nodded and went to her room.

She close her door and lock it, ' If no-one is gonna do the seal, I'm gonna do it myself,' She thought and went to her drawer and saw the scroll seal.