Chapter 17- Final task

Third person's pov

It was the last and final task, Ume was getting ready, dressed in her red checkured overall and white collar shirt, with white tights and black doll shoes.

Ana was on her way to the final task, until she heard voices on the potion storage, She knows Eavesdropping is rude but her curiosity got the best of her.

" You know he's back, Severus!, You too know it as well!," A man's voice said, She's guessing it was the headmaster of dumstrang.

But what is his relationship with her papa.

The door was open roughly, Ana was thrown to the ground, She rubbed her back that was met with the stone floor.

" What are you doing here?, Little Girl?," The russian man asked harshly.

" Igor, that's enough," Severus said and help Ana up on her feet.

The russian man marched away from the two.

" Papa, Let's go to the final task," Ana said, " Yes, Alright, Ana," He said and held her soft and delicate hand.

Ana's pov

We arrived at the final task with the rest of the school students, I spotted Draco with his friends, and Hermione and Ron having a frown.

' I wonder what happen this time?,' I thought.

" Papa, Do you think the dark Lord is coming back?," I asked, looking down to my palms.

" Why do you ask, Ana?," Severus asked.

" I don't know, I have this bad feeling that something bad will happen to me or even our family," I said.

" Don't worry too much, Ana, You worry too much for your age, Nothing will happen and it will continue as it is, If the dark Lord does come back, I'll be with you all the time," Severus said and peck my head.

' Alright, maybe I do worry too much,' I thought.

Maybe I said too soon.

I heard agonizing screams from Mr. Degory, For the lost of his beloved son, from the sight of it, it seems he was cast from the Killing curse spell.

' I knew this would happen,' I thought and glance back to my belly where my sealed lays.

" The body must be moved quickly!," The minister said.

I heard Harry's soft sobbs and was carried away with Moddy.

" I wonder what's wrong with that moddy?, He seems to have a dark aura," I muttered and decided to follow them.

My eyes turn bright green and scan the entire castle and found Moddy and harry talking with the dark lord's mark on Harry's arms.

' Found you,' I thought and ran to that room.