Chapter 11- Triwizard tournament

Third person's pov

The great hall was filled with new and old students.

" Now that we are all sorted, this castle will not only be your home this year, but home to others and will hold a legendary event, The Triwizard tournament," Dumbledore announced.

Students were whispering to each other.

" What's the Triwizard tournament, Papa?," Ana asked.

" It's a event where only a seventeen year old student could do and other than that no other student can," Severus explained.

" Were you part of it too, Papa?," She asked.

" No," Severus said and patted his daughter's head.

" I'm glad you were not part of it papa, it's scary," Ana said and hugged her father's waist.

" I know, little snake," He said.

" But now, Please welcome the lovely ladies of the beauxbaton academy of magic and their headmistress Madame Maxine," The female students in blue went to the great hall and perform a sort of dance.

The students were cheering and shouting at the new Ladies.

" And now, our friends from the north, Please meet the proud sons of dumbstrang, and their headmaster Igor krakoff," Russian boy students arrive at the great hall and welcome the Hogwarts students with a another performance.

Mcgonagall, Filius and Snape look at unimpress, Ana giggled quietly at her grandmother's expression.

The feast began and with a another guest.

" Papa, whose that?," Ana asked.

" an ex auror, He's alastor moody and he will be the new defence against dark arts teacher," Severus said.

Lightning came from the ceiling, He block it off.

' He must be good with magic,' Ana thought.

" alastor, old friend, long time no see," Albus said.

Alastor scane through each students, searching for one particular student.

" Also we join with mr barty crouch," The man from the ministry came too.

Ana was having an uneasy feeling, since there were a lot of people. And she was not used to it.

" Everything alright, little one?," Ana jumped and glance to her left to see Mr. Moody.

" Y-Yes sir, everything alright, I'm Ana snape," She said.

" Pleased to meet you, Ana, I believe you already know who I am," Alastor said.

" Yes sir," She said.

" Are you looking forward to this year with your father?," He asked.

" Well, yes, but I do hope that Harry won't get into trouble this year," Ana said.

" Oh, I do hope not," Alastor said.

For some reason, Ana felt like one of the vistors would have something to do with you know who.

" Ana, everything alright?," Severus asked.

" No, all is alright papa," Ana said and she still got thag uneasy aura.