Let me love you

By zkooby

Thalia Kennedy is a positive ball of sunshine, she likes dirty jokes and smiling whenever. When she meets a m... More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60

19

33.6K 1K 389
By zkooby

It was finally the day of the party for the seniors and I was super excited. Parties tend to go well for me even though I've only been to one party.
Still, it was a good experience for the most part.

"You look so cute" Lola looks me over as we walk into the party.

I wore some Jean shorts and had my bathing suit underneath, with a white top over it. Since we were going to the beach of course, I haven't been there all summer and now was finally my chance to go.

Mateo, Lola and I drove here together and Heath was going to meet us here so I haven't seen him yet. I looked forward to seeing him. Especially now that I know he doesn't hate me.

When we enter the house it was already filled with people from school, some of the girls were already in their bikinis and were talking to their friends. The kitchen was crowded with a group of people, drinking. And the music wasn't so loud so you could hear the chatter of everyone speaking at once.

"Do you guys want a drink?" Mateo asks, his curly hair looked wet which means he probably showed before.

"Sure, nothing with alcohol please." Lola smiled and he looks at me but I decline.

He walks over to the kitchen and Lola turns to me.
"So. What should we do? We can take the bikes out." She offers since we brought our bikes here to ride to the beach.

"Yes, Cmon I wanna go to the beach!" I take her hand and drag her through the crowd.

"Thalia!" I hear my name being called and I recognize the voice but I really don't want to speak with them.

"Thalia, hey." They tap my shoulder, turning me around.

"Henry, hey, sorry I didn't hear you." I lied, obviously I did. It's just he's starting become a little annoying, but I don't wanna be mean.

"Can we talk? If you're not busy." He looks over at Lola who was behind me and I was about to tell him that I was busy but Lola spoke for me.

"It's okay, you can go. I'll meet you out back, come find me later." She pats my back and walks away.

"Wanna go somewhere private?" He then asks but I've seen enough movies to know not to go anywhere private with just any guy, especially the super nice ones.

"Let's go outside." I said because I knew there were people there.

I follow him out into the patio, we find a little empty space in the corner where we could talk. This was the perfect spot to view the pretty orange sunset, not Henry.

He blocks my view from the sunset and right away puts on one of his smiles, he leans one arm on the deck behind me, his arms on either side of me. He started getting too close for my comfort but I didn't say anything.

"So, what'd you wanna talk about?" I ask, noticing the weird way he was staring at me and my clothes.

"Let's talk about you" He curls a piece of my loose hair in his finger and lets it drop.

"Me? What do you want to know?" I lean back on the deck slightly so that I could have some space.

"I've been wondering for a long time if you're single." He chuckles but I didn't find that funny.

"Who's asking?" I raise a brow and look behind him.

"Me" he chuckles again, straightening his posture.

"Right. Well if you must know I'm single, I can be a lot for one person." I shrug and take a strand of my hair to play with.

"Single, huh? That's a surprise, you're very pretty." He compliments and I look up into his blue eyes.

"Everyone thinks so" he adds and I find that hard to believe.

"They do?" I ask, trying to read him to see if he was joking or not.

"Totally. My friends always tell me how hot and smart you are." He leans in closer but I just know that last parts not true, anyone with a pair of eyes can see I'm not smart.

"Well let me tell ya, they're lying to you. I didn't know fries came from potato's until last year. And I still skip numbers when I count every once in a while." I'm embarrassed to say that all of this is true.

But hey, I can't have it all when I already got the beauty and the brains. Not the brains, I mean just the beauty. Gotta save some perfection for someone else. I gotta have some flaws.

"Then it's a good think you got a pretty face to make up for all that." His hand reaches putting a strand of hair behind my ear.

It's just not the same. Awkward.

"I guess.." I want to get outta here!

"You should come by my house later tonight, a couple of my friends are going. I'll be so much happier if you were there." He leans in a little lower to my height.

"I have plans after. With...people. So, sorry." I make up an excuse and he actually pouts.

Hell no.

"Aw, you can't cancel? Not even for me?" He tilts his head like my sisters would when they wanted something. But even that was cute, I dunno what this is.

"I don't think so..." This is getting weird.

He unexpectedly leans into me, kissing me way too rough that we actually bump heads. I grab his shoulders and pull him away with my noodle arm strength.

"Did that convince you?" He chuckles lightly.

"I lied. I do have a boyfriend. So stay away." I point a finger at him and I catch some people looking.

"Where is he?" He backs away and smirks.

"He, in fact. Lives in London. But he visits me every summer. So watch your back, British people are crazy! " I made that all up, even the part about British people being crazy.

I wouldn't know.

"Yeah, alright. Whatever, I was just trying to talk." He shakes his head at me as if I was the one who did something wrong and walks away.

What a lunatic.

Gosh, he's about to ruin parties for me.

I wipe my mouth with the back of my hand , multiple times. The dude can't even kiss right, 1/10 way too sloppy and harsh, not in the good way.

Because there is a good harsh kinda kiss, kinda like the one Heath....

Enough of this.

I look around for Lola and see her down in the yard with both of our bikes. Finally, time for some fun.

"Lola, thank baby Jesus. Do you happen to have any hand sanitizer? Or bleach?" I'm joking but I want Henry's slobber out of my mouth.

"I don't. Why, what happened?" She puts her phone on the back pocket of her white shorts.

"Henry just kissed me and it was the most disgusting thing I've ever experienced." I gag so badly I'm not even being dramatic.

Okay, maybe I was a little bit still, gross.

"He did? What did he say?" Her eyes widen and she scans my face.

"He just said that Im so pretty and that everyone apparently says Im smart, which obviously is a lie. And then in the middle of no where he kissed me. Don't make me relive it" I cringe my face and wipe my lips again.

"Beau gives better kisses than he does and he uses tongue." I tell her so that she knew how bad it was for me.

"Do you want me to talk to him? Or kick his ass?" She looks behind me, scanning the whole place.

"No. Just leave it. Whatever, it's in the past. Let's ride our bikes. Where's Mateo?" I ask and she focuses on me again.

"He's with his friends, he'll meet us at the beach." She ties her blonde hair up into a ponytail before looking behind me.

"Look, your boyfriends here." She nods in the direction behind me and I turn around.

Heath stood at the top of the patio, standing out from everyone else with his tall height and his really, really, really pretty face. I scan my eyes down his outfit and the black pants he wore really fit him well. Especially his booty.

"I'll be back." I tell Lola and sneak my way up there without him seeing me.

I manage to sneak my way behind him and I tip toe, getting myself in a position behind him.

Not like that.

"Someone's looking extra voluptuous today." I said in a flirty voice and warp my arms around his waist from behind.

I feel him tense from under me and he quickly shrugs me off.
"Get the fuck off." He says as he try's to make me let go.

I hold back a laugh because he hasn't seen me yet and I finally let go of him and laugh. He turns around and relaxes when he saw it was me.

"It's just me, sorry but I had to do it." I laugh, throwing my head back at his face.

"Gosh, I needed that. Okay, let's go." I said once I'm calm and the laughter ran out.

I take his hand and lead him down the steps to where Lola was waiting for us by the bikes. There were only two bikes, and three of us.

"Oh, before I forget." I reach into my pocket and take out the bracelet I made for him.

"Here you go. It took me three hours straight to finish this, plus the beads kept falling out so I had to keep picking them up. But I hope you like it." I hold out the colorful flower charm bracelet out for him and he takes it.

"Now we have matching ones." I hold up my wrist to show him mine.

"I like it." He admits and his eyes move to look into mine. Just him getting to admit that makes me smile.

"Awwww" Lola randomly awes out loud and Heath and I look at her as she looked at us in admiration.

"Oh. Sorry. Continue, I'll just look this way." She turns around and looks into the bushes.

Yeah, now she knows how I felt. How you like that? Lola

"I'm glad you like it." I turn back over to Heath who just now finally started looking at my face and not my clothes.

"I hope you like walking because we only have two bikes." I put on my black helmet because my dad still made me wear one.

He says Im clumsy which is a total lie, I am the most unclumsy person ever to exist.

That whole thing was a lie, I just wanted to say it once in my life.

Lola and I get on our bikes and she already starts peddling away while I smoothly ride off with my training wheels.

Just kidding. I don't need training wheels anymore. As of last year, so yay. I can go faster now.

"Or maybe I can walk and you can ride the bike." I stop and wait for him to catch up.

He shakes his head.
"No, I want you to ride" he says, playing with the bracelet I made him.

"Ride what?" I blurt out just as quickly as he said it because I can't help it.
He looks at me and I look at him.

"Don't answer that." I clip my helmet so that it's  on nice and tight.

My gosh, I can't stop making things sound dirty. Or maybe that's just how my head works and I'll be dirty minded for the rest of my life, even at 80 years old. How unfortunate.

"I don't know how to ride a bike." Heath says under his breath and I break on the peddles.

"You wha?" I ask, not even looking at him.

He doesn't know how to ride what?

"Are you for real right now?" I ask and he nods.

"No. No friend of mine will go on in life  without knowing how to ride a bike. Don't worry, I'll teach you." I quickly get off the bike and take my helmet off.

"I don't want to learn." His hands are in his pockets and he looked annoyed but I won't accept that.

"Did I ask?" I respond and he shuts up.

"That's what I thought, thot." Sometimes my mouth blurts things out before I really think them through and this is one of those times.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean that. It just came out." I plead so that he doesn't hate me.

"That's what she said. See? I can't help it." I rub my hands against my face.

"Ok, enough. Here, take this. If I'm the one teaching you, you're gonna need it." I take off my helmet and hand it to him.

He looks at the helmet and then back at me, his arms are crossed and I bet he thinks he's all big and scary. And he might be, but show no fear, right?

"Take it" I hold it out again and he scowls.

"Don't tell me what to do" I hear him whisper under his breath as he snatches the helmet from me.

"Good boy." I said like I'm talking to Beau or something. He looks at me when I call him, I bet he enjoyed it.

"I know you like that." I pat him on the back and laugh, as he tries to get on the bike.

This was gonna be fun.

————————————————————-
A/N

Kinda long chapter but hope u enjoyed
💕
Please vote and comment 👍🏻

7/14/22

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 114 18
Jordy feels like she has met the love of her life and everything is almost as if taken out of a fairytale, especially after Archer Finn confronts her...
486K 10.7K 42
COMPLETE !! "What would you do if I die?" "Die." "Oh you would die?" I mumble and he nods giving me a small smile. "What would you do if I die?" H...
10.9M 258K 46
One of the most powerful man in the world. He was called Octavius. Cruel, coldblooded, and completely unobtainable. The Devil in a Brioni suit. The m...
1.1K 65 6
He'd never met someone so innocent.So annoying.So optimistic.So full of light.Not to mention her modest way of life. He hates it.He hates what she do...