Moonlit Cityscapes (Ranboo x...

By PrinceTragedy

"Your Coming Back. And it's the end of the world, we're starting over and I love you darling, and I am done... More

About You
Fun and Games
Pack Your Things and Run
Jambo Jams
Trip to Tesco
Makin' Our Way Downtown
Plans Plans Plans
The Crush, and The Dono
'Ello Vlog Nation
Jubilee Line
Troubles in Paradise
You're So Upset with Me
surprise! you're in MCC!
Twitter Issues
ok but first
Boo with no Phantom
Homesick
Everything Stays
Austin Texas

The Bench Trio

1.7K 36 126
By PrinceTragedy

We entered a small pet- friendly cafe, Tommy led me to a booth.

We sat down, and waited for the waiter to walk over, asking our drinks and listening as Tommy told her there would be two more.

"Ooh! Nice kitty! We have a little area over here where you can feed him some of our pet friendly cakes, and play with him! It's open until your food arrives!" The waitress smiled.

"Oh, okay! Thank you! Tom- do you mind if I go over-?" I looked at him, he smiled and shook his head. "Not at all! The guys should be here soon, go ahead! I'll save your seat by the window". I thanked him, and took the cat bag over to where the waitress showed me, ordering a cake for Jambo, who happily got out of the bag.

He played with some of the toys they had, before the waitress returned with his food. I thanked her, and watched as he happily ate, before looking over at Tommy.

My expression changed from happy to nervous as I noticed he and his two friends were watching.

I quickly looked back at Jambo, before he finished and climbed on my lap.

I smiled, stroking his fur before putting him back in his bag, brushing the fur off me, and walking back to the table.

The guy who was sitting beside a gap in the booth stood, and let me in.

Fuck, if I thought William was tall, I should have seen this dude. Im almost sure he's taller.

I sat down by the window, placing Jambo in the windowsill, positioning his bag to be facing the glass so he could see outside too.

The guy sat back down beside me.

"Toby, Mark, this is Cameron. He's Schlatt's younger brother. Cameron, this is Toby and Mark, better known as Tubbo and Ranboo." Tommy introduced.

"Uh- hi. I can't say I recognize the," I looked to Tommy. "Usernames?" He nodded sadly. "But it's nice to meet you".

The two nodded. Toby smiled. He seemed nice. I looked to Mark, who awkwardly smiled too.

"Well, Tommy was right! I'm Toby, you can call me Toby, Tubbo, or Tobias. Anything is fine with me. It's nice to meet you, Cameron" I looked to him. "You as well Toby"

"Yeah, I'm Mark but I do prefer you call me Ranboo unless we're in a formal situation, like introductions" he smiled.

"Nice to meet you too, Ranboo".

We made eye contact.

His eyes were a pretty color, they were almost grey. Something you don't see often. His smile was pretty, heartwarming almost. His hair was a fluffy brown, jesus it looked soft.

I looked away, and smiled. "Well, it's nice to meet new people for one" I chuckled awkwardly, feeling my face heat up a bit. I could still feel Ranboo's pretty eyes on me.

"Yo, Earth to Mr.Boo, bestie you're staring" I heard Tubbo whisper.

I glanced over, Ranboo's face was red.

"Oh- sorry. I must have spaced off. I do that alot"

"No worries bro".

___

We got our food, and continued the small talk. I had gotten a sandwich, and definitely shared some of the meat on it with Jambo.

"So, where are you all staying? You,  your brother, Ted and Charlie?" Tubbo asked.

"Oh. They're staying in a hotel, I'm staying with a guy I just met last night" I chuckled, taking a sip of my drink.

Ranboo and Tommy almost choked, Tubbo looked shocked.

"Shit dude- how fucking old are you-" he asked.

"Uh, eighteen?"

He looked away at his food. "Didn't think Schlatt would be the guy to let his brother off with a possible fling-"

I laughed quietly, and holy shit I couldn't catch my breath.

"W-Whats so funny? That's a bit concerning"

"He isn't a fling! Jesus Toby-" I managed to get out, covering my mouth. The three awkwardly laughed along. Seems they all had the same idea.

"His name is William, he's one of Schlatt's friends, you probably know him. They don't allow pets in the hotel, so he offered to watch Jambo, but Schlatt wanted someone that he knew to be with him so he offered to let me stay in his apartment- er- flat is what he called it" I explained, catching my breath finally, calming down a bit.

Now it was Tommy's turn to burst out in laughter.

"I am so glad Toby is wrong- god I would be so worried if Wilbur was a fling-!" He laughed.

"Wait, doesn't that imply Toby thought I was gay" I held in a laugh. I looked to the brunette, who started to panic.

"I-Im sorry- I don't know why I had assumed- alot of my friends are LGBTQ somehow- I guess I just assumed- I'm sorry if I offended you-"

I cut him off, my tone serious. "Dude, chill out. I'm not a monster, why would I be offended? Especially when it's semi true" I smiled. "It would be funny if I was homophobic though. I'm omnisexual, preference guys".

He nodded, looking a bit relieved.

"William isn't my type either. He's too kind, and he's tall as fuck-"

"You don't like tall guys?" Tommy asked. "I do, but I'm used to dating guys shorter than me. It would just be a bit different, but I wouldn't mind it" I shrugged.

"Why, you interested" I smirked. He shook his head quickly. "No- I'm straight.". I giggled. "I'm just messin' with ya, but congrats on being basic"

He laughed again. "Shit man- basic?"

"Yeah"

___

The entire time, Ranboo didn't talk much. I hope nothing I said had offended him. Maybe he's just not a talker. He did seem a bit nervous the entire time when he did talk.

We finished our food, and walked around a bit, before going to Tommy's apartment.

"Welcome to my humble abode. Make yourself at home. I'm gonna stream in a few, help yourself to some snacks, pretty sure there's a petrol shop across the street, you can get a drink if I don't have one you like, all I have is coke- and alot of it-" he giggled.

We nodded, before Toby sighed, looking at his phone. "Shit, I have to head home. Lani broke my keyboard- sorry guys. Uh, Cameron, it was nice meeting you. Want my number?"

"Sure!"

He took my phone, quickly input his contact and handed it back.

Tubster😎

I giggled, putting my contact in his.

Cameron🤩🕺

He said his goodbyes again, and left.

Tommy left to stream.

Ranboo went over, and sat on the couch. I stood awkwardly, before joining him.

It was a smallish couch, so we were pretty close, but I didnt mind.

He, on the other hand, fidgeted alot.

"Uh- do you want me to move? I'm sorry if I've been making you uncomfortable-" I spoke up, and he quickly responded. "No no, it's fine. Don't worry. You aren't, it's okay" he smiled.

I smiled as well. There was that heartwarming feeling again. Like butterflies in my stomach.

I yawned, and checked the time. 8:40pm. After lunch, we had went back to the park for a few hours, and then went to Tommy's place.

Wilbur wouldn't be back until 11.

I looked over at Jambo, who was sleeping in his bag.

I leaned back, tired.

Taking a quick nap sounded nice, and it looked like Ranboo was one step ahead of me, already asleep.

___

I woke up, leaning against the couch.

I yawned softly, ready to close my eyes again, before feeling something around my waist.

I let my vision clear, taking in the scene.

I was leaned against Ranboo, who was also asleep, his arm around my waist.

Holy fuck.

I felt my face heat up, before hearing rustling coming from down the hallway.

Tommy entered, and we made eye contact.

He looked confused at first, but then smirked.

"It's not what it looks like I promise- I fell asleep-" I quickly spoke, before feeling Ranboo rustle.

I moved away quickly, standing up.

He definitely was awake now, as he realized what happened and quickly apologized.

I looked back, awkwardly smiling. "Don't worry man, all cool. I'm down with cuddling with the homies" I put my hands on my hips, smiling, as Tommy giggled.

"Serious though, I don't know why that happened. I move in my sleep-"

"Dude, it's fine. Jesus I've been saying that alot today-"

Ranboo awkwardly stood back up, nodding and getting on his phone.

I did the same, as Tommy got out a Coke for himself from the fridge.

It was 10:40pm.

I gasped. "shit, I should be heading back, Will will be back soon, I don't wanna worry him-"

Tommy nodded. "I should be heading out too" Ranboo spoke up.

"Thanks for letting us chill here, and sleep on your couch" I smiled. Tommy nodded. "next time you guys have a cuddle time invite me. I am also down, with cuddling with the homies".

Some reason his accent just made that sentance funnier.

I nodded, and made my way to the door, Ranboo behind me.

We said our goodbyes, and left.

"Want me to walk you back? It's pretty dark, don't want anything bad to happen to ya- you know?" He offered. I smiled. "Sure, I'd appreciate that alot".

We walked back in comfortable silence.

___

We arrived, and just in time for William to arrive back as well.

I opened my arms, offering a hug that Ranboo happily took.

He slipped his arms behind Jambo's cat bag, and hugged me tightly, as I did the same to him.

I smiled. "Well, you have my number, feel free to send me a text whenever you wanna hang out!"

He nodded. "you do the same. Uh, have a good rest of your night".

"You too. See ya Ranboo"

"Bye Cameron"

I waved, and quickly entered the building, rushing to the elevator, that was getting ready to close.

I saw it was William, so I stuck my foot in the door, making it open again.

I giggled, stepping inside, making him chuckle.

"Where were you at?" He smiled, before looking at Jambo, happily in the bag.

"I had went to the park, met someone, and ate lunch with him and his friends, then stayed at his place for awhile" I smiled back. He looked a bit worried. "Who was he?"

"Oh, his name was Tommy. He complemented me on my hoodie, turns out he's friends with J. We went to a cafe to meet his friends Toby and Ranboo, then we went to his place, but Toby had to leave. Ranboo actually walked me here" I explained. He nodded. "Nice! Tommy's a good kid, so are the other two. Don't be shocked if you leave one day and he's over, or if you wake up and he's over. He visits frequently, Tommy does."

"Oh, cool!"

____

We continued to talk as we entered his room, before walking in.

Shit.

"Fuck, I meant to go shopping while I was out-" I mumbled, facepalming as I walked into the kitchen. Will laughed at me. "You can tomorrow. Just remember you can leave whenever you'd like as long as you let me know in some way, whether that be by telling me, texting me, or leaving a note"

"Alrighty. Thanks Will"

"Anytime kiddo. I'm gonna hit the hay. You should do the same. It's supposed to rain around 1am, so don't be shocked if it starts pouring"

"Kay. Night"

"Night"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 173 17
Ranboo is a nineteen year old merman. There's not much to his life, other than the fact that he's a merman. You may think it would be fun to be a mer...
1.1K 62 7
Tubbo was just an ordinary kid, living by himself in a kingdom full of close-minded people. He had big ideas and different opinions, but no one would...
3.5K 41 14
this is a ranboo x reader fanfic! i will update as much as i can - there will be no smut in this what so ever! only things like kissing, cuddling and...
81.1K 4.7K 46
"Don't die before we get back." Tommy shot back, unable to bring himself to smile. He turned and started towards the store. "C'mon Tubbo." Tubbo fo...