Moonlit Cityscapes (Ranboo x...

By PrinceTragedy

"Your Coming Back. And it's the end of the world, we're starting over and I love you darling, and I am done... More

About You
Fun and Games
Pack Your Things and Run
The Bench Trio
Trip to Tesco
Makin' Our Way Downtown
Plans Plans Plans
The Crush, and The Dono
'Ello Vlog Nation
Jubilee Line
Troubles in Paradise
You're So Upset with Me
surprise! you're in MCC!
Twitter Issues
ok but first
Boo with no Phantom
Homesick
Everything Stays
Austin Texas

Jambo Jams

1.5K 47 32
By PrinceTragedy

I awoke in a room I didn't recognize.

I quickly got out of bed, and looked around. Nothing is registered, where the fuck am I?!

The walls were a soft yellow, with a few paintings, and a huge window with a windowsill made to fit a person. The view was beautiful, high up over an unknown city I have never seen before.

I looked back at the bed. It was a soft matress with floral sheets and a quilt that matched the walls, with a few pillows. The headboard was wood, and had a pretty carving shape. There were two nightstands, and a dresser at the edge of the bed.

The rug was soft under my feet, as I walked around.

A suitcase was propped against a corner, and a cat bag.

Wait- that's my stuff!

I felt something rub against my leg. I looked down, it was Jambo, purring softly.

I smiled, and crouched down, petting his fur.

I did so for awhile, until I hear a familiar sound.

My phone was going off.

I snapped back to reality, realizing I was still in an unknown place.

I rushed over, grabbing it and answering who had called.

"H-Hello?"

"G'morning sleepyhead! How's your first morning under the british sun?"

It was Schlatt's voice. Then I remembered.

I'm in William's apartment, in Brighton. I sighed.

"It's great! Jambo woke me up"

"Glad to here it's going good. I told Wilbur you weren't feeling well because of the jetlag, so he told me you tell you around this time that he was going out, and that you were free to do whatever. If you want, you can take Jambo with you and explore a little bit, I think he left you a note in his kitchen. If you need anything, you have my number! Love ya"

I smiled. "love you too, thanks bro. I probably will take him, I'm officially deeming him my emotional support cat. Have a good morning, thanks for calling"

"No problem! See ya"

"Bye" I hung up, before sighing.

I checked the time, it was 10am. Around 60° outside.

I grabbed the cargo shorts from yesterday, as well as my Schlatt and Co hoodie, and quickly got dressed, before giving Jambo some food and leaving the room. He had a litterbox against the wall in there, so I neednt worry much.

I walked to the bathroom, trying my best to remember how William had explained where everything was.

I walked in, and did my hair a bit, so my bangs wouldnt be in my face, and I could fucking see. Chuckling to myself, I splashed my face with water, before leaving the bathroom and going to the kitchen.

Just as Schlatt expected, there was a note on the counter, as well as a key on a keyring.

Hey Cameron! If you're seeing this it means I'm not home. I have some errands to do, and won't be back until later tonight, around 11ish. Help yourself to whatever is in the fridge, but if it has my name on it don't touch:)
Here is the key to the apartment, don't lose it, it's the spare. Feel free to do whatever you'd like, as long as it isn't snooping around and tearing the place up- oh. And don't touch any of my music stuff, and don't go into any rooms you're not supposed too (that's my room and the studio). Other than that, enjoy your stay! Here's my number: XXX XXX XXXX XXXX

I sighed. At least he spelled my name right.

I took the key, and the paper, throwing it away and taking the key back to my room.

I put it in my pocket with my phone. I should probably get a lanyard.

I grabbed Jambo gently, putting him in his cat bag with a treat.

I grabbed his litterbox, emptying it out into a bag and tying it off, placing Jambo on my back and putting in one of my earbuds, the other back in it's case, into my pocket.

I clicked into Spotify, putting on one of Schlatt's playlists, "Jambo Jams". I smiled as the music started.

I took the bag, and left the room, before leaving the apartment and locking the door.

I carefully walked to the stairwell, walking down, humming the tune of "Loser" by Beck.

I left the apartment building, throwing the bag of dirty cat litter into the dumpster.

I walked along the sidewalk, looking around.

After awhile, I entered an area that wasn't crowded.

There was a sign, Queens Park.

This is pretty- I walked over to a bench, sitting down. I should probably look on Google Maps what the fuck to do and where everything is.

I put Jambo beside me, taking out the small ziploc bag of treats that was in the bags side pocket, giving him some more, before putting it back and taking my earbud out, putting it away.

I sighed, scrolling through my phone, before someone came and sat beside me.

It's a public bench in a public park, so I just ignored them and continued scrolling, adding a few things to a list. Nearby cafés, stores, and just things to do.

I was feeling pretty happy, until whoever the fuck is beside me decided to start a conversation.

"Nice hoodie, fan of Jschlatt?"

I internally facepalmed. Jesus Christ, wrong hoodie to wear I guess.

"Uh- yeah. Yeah I don't usually miss a stream" I fake smiled, not looking away from my phone.

"Yeah yeah, that's cool. So you must know who I am, right?"

I blinked roughly, turning my phone off.
This dude isnt giving up, and now hes promoting himself.

I looked to him, he looked around my age with curly blond hair, and blue eyes. He wore a lavender hoodie, and light blue ripped jeans.

"Can't say I do, sir"

"Oh- okay. Well, my name's Tommy. On Twitch, my name's Tommyinnit. Big Schlatt supporter, shocked you didn't know" he giggled. Trying to be friendly.
Acting like we were close.

I sighed. "That's cool. I'm Cameron, I don't stream. I've been a Schlatt supporter since he started streaming. Been here since the very first"

"There's no way. I don't believe you" he chuckled. I smirked. "Damn. Didn't expect you too, but still hurts my feelings that you don't".

We talked for a little while longer, before he asked what my plans were.

"That's a good question actually. I am here on a visit, so I don't really have any. I was going to start heading to get some lunch though, dunno where from" I told him. He smiled. "Two other friends of mine and I were actually gonna do the same! Wanna tag along? You seem cool, we can be friends!"

"Do they like animals?"

"Hell yeah!"

I smiled. "Sure then! And, I'm happy to be your friend, Tommy."

We stood, and I turned to Jambo.

"Oh hey, nice cat. Its cute" he beamed. I nodded. "yeah, he's a handful, but good company"

"Whats his name?" He asked, waving to him.

"Jambo" I giggled. I hadn't told Tommy my relation to Schlatt.

He laughed. "Damn, that big of a fan you named your cat after his?"

"Actually, this is his cat"

He stopped, and stared a bit.

"You're joking, right?" He looked at me, shock, but also a hint of anger. Im confused.

"No?" I smiled awkwardly, reaching for the cat bag, but was stopped by Tommy, grabbing my wrist.

"You stole his cat? Is that why you're in Brighton? Running away?" He slowly thought.

Holy fuck, I would be hella lying if I didn't say I wasn't taken aback.

"What?! No!"

"This makes sense of why I haven't heard from him, and when I did he was so dry. Holy shit-"

I yanked my hand away. "Tommy, dude. Calm your tits. This is Schlatt's cat because I'm Schlatt's brother-"

He shook his head. "He doesn't have a brother. So try and prove it".

I took out my phone, and pressed his contact on FaceTime, putting it on speaker.

It rang for a bit, until it finally answered.

"Hey! What's up?"

"Oh, nothing. Just saying I met a guy I think you'd know. He said he likes Jambo" I pointed the screen at Tommy, who looked shocked, but awkwardly smiled and waved.

"Heyyyy! Tommayyy!! Nice to know you've met my little brother! Sorry about never telling you guys about him. Hope he hasn't caused any trouble. Glad you like Jambo" Schlatt smiled, it looked like he was in a building.

"Oh- y-yeah, Camerons cool. So is Jambo. We were actually gonna go meet with Toby and Mark to get some food"

"That's good! Glad he's making friends. Okay Cameron, well, The boys and I are gonna go shopping, we're getting ready to leave the hotel. Have fun, don't do anything illegal. Love ya, bye""

He hung up after I returned the words.

I smirked at Tommy, who was staring at the floor, fidgeting with his hands.

"Uhm- look man- I'm so sorry for jumping so such conclusions- that wasn't cool of me at all. I'm really sorry-"

"Nah, it's fine. I can't blame ya. Don't worry about it, honestly, if I was in you're place I would do the same. Now, how about we get something to eat?"

"Yeah, okay" he smiled, and lead me off.

Maybe this trip won't be so bad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.2K 3.3K 27
ᴘʏ.ʀᴏ.ᴍᴀ.ɴɪᴀ -ᴀɴ ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴠᴇ ᴅᴇsɪʀᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴛ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴏɴ ғɪʀᴇ _______________ DISCONTINUED This story takes place in the dream smp universe and will follo...
102K 2.9K 27
Y/N is a 16 yr old streamer who got invited to the Dream SMP. They met Tommy, Ranboo and Tubbo. They became great friends until Y/N started to have f...
49.1K 1.6K 20
PLEASE READ THE DESC COMPLETELY this is shipping ranbooxtubbo in a highschool au, i dont ship the actual people/content creators, i jus...
3.3K 173 17
Ranboo is a nineteen year old merman. There's not much to his life, other than the fact that he's a merman. You may think it would be fun to be a mer...