The hellwalker

Von Somthingidk6

This is my first story so bear with me, i will try to put some work into to make it seem good So it's a typic... Mehr

prologue.
chp 1: the beginning and the end
chp 2: guilt and explanation (polishing
chp 3: new school and meeting "daisy" (polishing/rewriting
chp 4: 3 year timeskip and meeting
chp 6: usj and encounter
chp 7: mission and reunion
chp 8: sport festival

chp 5: battle training and talk

6.8K 98 160
Von Somthingidk6

[March 23, around 3 weeks before u.a starts]

Izuku is currently seen in a destroyed city with a group of 4 night sentinels gathering 6 villians that have surrendered

Izuku:"*take these guys back for interrogation, we're going to need information from them.*" He said as he pushed a villian towards his group

(What he looks like basically but a bit skinnier. something in between the doom 2016 praetor suit and doom eternal suit)

(Ns = night sentinel)

Jake/ns:" *you got it.*"

Igor/ns:"*these are some nasty mother fuckers!*" he said with a russian accent as he kicked a dead nomu(they don't know its called a nomu yet)

Andre/ns:"*Don't kick it! You don't even know if it's somehow still alive!*" He said as he was putting cuffs on a villian.

James/ns:"*I don't think it's coming back after being decapitated.*" He said as he was also putting cuffs on villians

Andre:"*dude, we saw one regenerate most of its lower half of its body that was blown off, we don't know what these things can regenerate from!*" He screamed

Jake:"*he has a point, these things seem to have multiple quirks. Who knows what it has to offer.*"

Izuku:"*we can get the answers later from these guys, so lets hurry up and get moving, And if it helps.*"

He summoned his super shotgun and walked towards the nomu corpse before aiming at its head then, shooting it. The sound released was devastating while leaving nothing but a bloody crater where the head once was.

Izuku:"*alright, let's go. We can't be wasting time.*" He said as he desummoned the super shotgun

James:"*alright, you heard the guy. Move!*"

They started walking while leading the villians back to a military base at wahiawa, Hawaii.

Andre:"*damn, what did they put in that thing!*"

Jake:"*what do you mean?*"

Andre:"*the shotgun he used, he basically fucking designated the things head while also leaving a crater*"

Igor:"*you mean his Super shotgun?£"

Andre:"*that's what it's called!*"

James:"*dude, why are you screaming, we are on comms, remember!?!*

Andre:"*sorry but, that thing is fucking powerful! I got to get myself one of those!*"

Jake:"*well good luck with that because only he can use it.*"

Andre:"*why?*"

Jake:"**the gun is from his quirk and even then, only he can use it.*"

Andre:"*wait so we don't have any of those back at headquarters?*"

James:"*no, we don't, and even if you tried to use it. The recoiled from it would blow your own damn arm off.*"

Andre:"*how do you know*"

Izuku:"*because last time I let someone use it, they broke their arm from the recoil. Also aren't your combat shoguns powerful enough*"

Andre:"*not like your super shotgun, it could take around 3 shots to the head, at most, for one to even go down.*"

Izuku:"*what about the plasma rifle?*"

Igor:"*works on most of them but some can absorb the shots and, it still takes a bit to take one down.*"

Izuku:"*right well let's just hurry up, we still have to do a search around here.*"

[30 minutes later]

As they were walking back passing a destoryed neighborhood, izuku heard a faint sound of Rubble moving making him stop

Jake:"*Hey, you heard that?.*"

Izuku:"*yea, stay here and keep an on on them, I'll go check.*"

Andre:"*copy that.*"

The group stayed with the villians as izuku then made his way toward where he heard the noise cautiously. When he reached, his eyes widen, he saw a family of 3 being cornered by 2 villains and a nomu.

Father:"p-please, just stay back" he said protecting is wife and the baby.

Villian1:"aww look at that, he is begging hahaha"

Baby:"*crying*"

Villian2:"the baby is getting annoying. nomu, kill them."

The nomu rushed at the family. The father covered both of them getting ready for the impact but it never came. Instead they felt a strong wind and heard a loud boom.

Villian2:"i-its you" he said shocked while he backed up

Villian1:"i-it can't be, i-i thought you w-were a myth!"

Izuku didn't respond.

While that was happening, the father looked back making his eyes widen. He saw izuku in his armour holding back both of the nomu's fists. Izuku then turned back to look at the father

Izuku:"get out of Here, now!"

The father nodded while the wife mouthed thank you

Villian1:" nomu, Kil-!"

Before he could finish, the shoulder cannon came up, aimed at the nomus head and, spewed out flames with a roar. The nomu screeched trying to get out of his grip but couldn't. It died seconds later with its head burnt to a crisp while the cannon returned to its original position

Izuku kicked the nomu towards them only to see the villains had a portal open which caused the villains and the dead nomu to go through it before it closed

Izuku:"dammit"

James:"hey!"

Izuku turned to him

Izuku:"what are you doing here."

James:"felt the shockwave and I came to see if you needed help, doesn't look like you though"

Izuku:"what about the others and the family"

James:"i had Igor and andre take the villians and Jake took the family back to base"

Izuku:"alright, did any anything else come up"

James:" There are reports of radio signals from Survivors being pushed by a large group of criminals and, their hero's are diminishing trying to hold them back. they wants us to hurry back to base to get ready to go help them when they find the exact location"

Izuku:"...how many Survivors"

James:"around 50,000 Survivors.."

Izuku:"In what direction."

James:"strong signals are coming from approximately down east, not sure exactly, why?"

Izuku:"thanks" he started to walk towards the direction

James:"hey! Where are you going, we have to go back to base."

Izuku stopped walking, he then turned to look at him

Izuku:"you can go back, I'm going to go help them."

James:"but we were or-"

Izuku:" by the time they get there, it would be too late. Im going there now."

James signed

James:"there is no changing your mind is there, without hesitation. ......Alright, ill head back and we'll meet you there."

Izuku nodded. They both walked separate directions. As izuku was walking, he summoned his Supershotgun with the meathook open and, reloaded it while also hearing the voice again.

"As you walk among them, you smite the evil from this earth. For you come in their time of need as your will is their shield. Your strength, their sword. Shall they no longer fear what hides in the dark, as you hunt those who dare harm light!"

He fliped the shotgun upwards, closing it with a click. From outside, you can a from his visor a red, menacing, crimson, glow appearing from the left side of the visor until suddenly, he immediately ran in blinding speed.

[Present time, April 14. U.A.]

4 days later After the events that happened on the first day, the group has tried countless times to reconnect or talk with rumi, especially katsuki who seems to be trying to flirt with her which Usagiyama started to get irritated by so she just starts to threaten him. The group still didn't know how she knew what they did and tried questioning her about it but, as always, getting insults or being ignored. The rest of the class was confused about what was going on but decided not to interfere seeing as it was very personal.

Class 1-a is currently waiting for Aizawa for their next lesson. We see the group walk up to Rumi

Rumi:"what the hell do you people want," she said irritated and uninterested.

Izumi:"i-i think you got off on the wrong foot"

Rumi:"no, I think I was pretty clear."

Shoka:"l-look, can we just talk."

Rumi:"and I already said no and fuck off"

Katsuki:"come on Rumi, can't we just talk~," he said in a bit of a flirty manner

Rumi:"I'll kick you in the fucking nuts if you don't back the fuck up" she said with a glare

Katsuki immediately backed up scared

Shoka:"look, can we just get along"

Rumi:"sorry, I don't get along with a bitch."

Shoto:"Hey! That was uncalled for!"

Rumi:"and I don't care."

Izumi:"stop!"

Everyone turned their attention to her

Izumi:"I know what we did was wrong but we're trying to be better okay. And when we find him, we will apologize so we can be family again"

Katsumi:"and then me and shoka can confess to him" she whispered

Although she whispered, Rumi still heard it because of her enchanted hearing from her quirk which caused her to get more irritated.

Rumi:"tsk, as if that would ever happen."

Izumi, Katsumi, Shoka got mad

Shoka:"and how would you huh, it's not like you were here, you were gone for 16 years. So how would you know!" she said angry and practical yelling

Katsumi:"yea, how would you know anything about him!" She said angrily

Rumi:" I may have been gone for 16 years but I still knew more about him than you. If anything, i was more of a friend than you." she said sternly

Izumi:"and what makes you say that huh!" She said angrily

Rumi:"......because I love him."

The tormentors were shocked, they didn't even notice how she phrased it.
Just then Aizawa came in before they said anything

Aizawa:"alright, shut up and get to your seats!"

Shoto and Izumi went back to their seat shocked. Shoka and Katsumi went to their seat shocked but angry that she said that thinking she had no right to say it after being gone for 16 years, katsuki was shocked but also sad and mad that she had eyes for Deku

Aizawa:" alright, so. You have battle training today but I won't be the one teaching you"

He then got into his sleeping bag and layed down making the class sweat drop.

As they were waiting, the class talked amongst themselfs. rumi then heared heavy foot steps fast approaching the door

Rumi:"oh great, ......it's him."

Just then, the door burst open

All might:" I AM HERE COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!"

inko:"with his wife telek" she waved as she walked from behind.

The class jumped up in excitement

Kaminari:"It's All Might and telek!"

Kirishima:"Wow, they really are teachers!"

Mina:"it's telek, she's ranked number 5!"

Tsuyu:"That's a costume from the Silver Age, isn't it?"

Ojiro:"Its style is so different, It's giving me goose bumps."

And while the tormentors already knew of them working here, it did not change that Izumi felt embarrassed and cringed at the sight of how they came in to which Inko chuckled at the scene.

All might:"HAHAH, YES. WE WILL BE THE ONES TEACHING YOU HERO BASIC TRAINING!"

Inko:" It is a subject where you train in different ways to learn the basics of being a hero. Today we'll be doing Combat training!

Bakugo twins:"Combat..."

Izumi:"...training."

All Might:"BUT WHAT IS A HERO WITHOUT THEIR.."

As All Might points to the wall, it slide out, revealing a case with their costumes made.

All Might::"...HERO SUITS!"

Everyone is happier than ever.

Inko:"after you change, meet use at ground beta. See you soon."

The two quickly rush out of the class room.

As they rushed out, Rumi could feel katsumi glaring at her

Scene changes to all might and inko waiting on the class. Just then, the class starts walking in.

All might:"HAHAHA, YOU ALL LOOK LIKE FUTURE PROS"

Just as they were walking in, the 2 saw izumi's costume which almost made them choke but they composed themselves. Inko pulled her aside.

(This is what she looks like basically)

Inko:"uuhhh.. honey, where did you... Get this" she said with her eyes watering

Izumi:"oh, I got the idea from one of his notebooks ..., to try and make up what I did past. I decided to uses his idea to honor him."

Inko:"I'm sure he would be proud." she said with a sad smile and tears in her eyes

They turn back and inko walks back next to her husband.

All might:"NOW, WHAT WE WILL BE DO-" He was intrupped

Lida:"wait sir, we are still missing someone!"he said with a hand chop

All might looked around and spotted that Rumi wasn't there

All might:"WHERE IS YOUNG USAGIYAMA?"

Rumi:"I'm here!"

Just then, she walked out in her hero costume.

(This is how the costume looks like)

All might:"EXCELLENT HERO COSTUME. NOW THAT EVERYONE IS HERE. LET ME EXPLAIN WHAT WILL HAPPEN"

All might then pulled out a few note cards from his pocket causing everyone to question why. As he was explaining, Tokoyami walked over to Usagiyama and whispered to her

Tokoyami:"is he qualified to be a teacher?" He whispered in a questionable tone

Rumi:"I honestly doubt he is, probably got in through some favors since he is the number one hero" she replied back.

Tokoyami just nodded before whispering back questioning her

Tokoyami:"who gave you the idea for the suit, no offense but your not the best at drawing. Or the idea for one that is."

She just glared at him before she sighed because she knew he was right

Rumi:"I got it from izuku, he helped design it for me. he said is should Give me a good amount of protection while also being flexible"

Tokoyami:"should have know."

Rumi:"yea yea." She said back annoyed

They turned back to listen to all might

All might: " YOU WILL BE SEPARATED INTO GROUPS OF TWO AND COMPETE AGAINST EACH OTHER, HEROS VS VILLAINS STYLE. YOU WILL BE JUDGED ON HOW WELL YOU'LL DO AT BEING HEROS."

Inko:"It will be an indoor battle. The villains will guard a fake nuclear bomb, which they intend on deploying. If the heroes capture the villains or deactivate the bomb by touching it, they win. If the villains capture the heroes or keep the bomb from being touched in the time given to do so, they win. Understood?"

Everyone:"Yes ma'am!"

Inko:"Now then, everyone take a paper out of these boxes. It will determine your partner and if you will be a villain or hero"

(These are the teams)

Shoka todoroki & Ochaco Uraraka (Team A)
Shoto Todoroki & Tsuyu Asui (Team B)
Momo Yaoyorozu & Mina Ashido (Team C)
Katsuki Bakugo & Tenya Ida (Team D)
Katsumi bakugo & izumi yagi (Team E)
Rikido Sato & Minoru Mineta (Team F)
Denki Kaminari & Kyoka Jiro (Team G)
Fumikage Tokoyami & Rumi Usagiyama (Team H)
Mashirao Ojiro & Toru Hagakure (Team I)
Eijiro Kirishima & Hanta Sero (Team J)

All the girls sighed in relief that none of them were paired with the Mineta while Mineta was crying on how he wasn't paired with any of the girls.

All might:"NOW WITH THE TEAMS SET, LETS START THE TRAINING!"

[Timeship to the last battle]

(These are the rounds and who won)

Round 1
Villain Team D VS hero team J: Team D won
Round 2
Villain Team A VS hero team I: team A won
Round 3
villain Team G VS hero team C: Team C won
Round 4
Villain Team F VS hero team B: team B won

It was now the 5th and final round.

Inko:"team E and team H, please make your way to your spots."

As they were walking out of the observation room and into the city, Rumi felt katsumi glaring daggers are her

[In the fake city]

Tokoyami:"so, you got a plan?"

Rumi:"well katsumi is definitely going after me, she's been glaring at me for awhile now. I'll have to fight her while you look for the bomb"

Tokoyami:"then what do we do about yagi"

Rumi:"try not to get spotted and wait for me"

Tokoyami nodded

All might:" HEROES MAY NOW ENTER"

They both started to walk into the building.

[With the villains]

Izumi:"hey kat, are you okay?"

Katsumi:"no I'm not okay, She thinks she can say that after being gone for 16 years! She knows something and I'm going to get her to tell me!"

Izumi:"I know your mad, but please calm down. We have to come up with a plan."

Just then, all might spoke

All might:"HEROES MAY NOW ENTER!"

Before izumi could get another word out, katsumi blasted away towards the hero team. Izumi sighed in defeat

[In the observation room]

Kirishima:"who do you think is gonna win?"

Mina:"oh, I got my money on the villains team."

Toru:" same"

Tsu:"I think the heros will win"

Jirou:"I don't know, the villains team seems pretty powerful. Especially since one of them has 2 powerful quirks"

Denki:"well I still think the heroes are gonna win"

[With the heroes]

The 2 were now inside the building making their way through. As they were walking, Rumi suddenly heard the sound of explosions coming their way.

Rumi:"she's here, split up and look for the bomb while I deal with her"

He nodded and they split up with him walking up the stairs to the 3rd floor and rumi walking around the 2nd floor. As she was walking around, katsumi suddenly came from around the corner with a angry look on her face.

Katsumi:"there you are!"

Rumi:"well if it isn't the bitch!"

This got katsumi angrier while inko and all might we're shocked that she said that knowing what they did

Katsumi:"shut up!"

She blasted forward ready to attack with a right hook but Rumi countered by grabbing her right arm and slamming her down on the ground shocking her. She was about to blast her but Rumi saw and jumped back to avoid the attack.

Katsumi:"You know where he is don't you!"

Rumi:"why should I tell you Jack shit"

Rumi then ran at her surprising her. She lifted her hand and sent a blast at her but Rumi quickly dogded to the left. She sent another blast but Rumi dogded it. As Rumi got closer she sent another, Rumi used it as a blind spot and slid under it and kicked her sending her back and into the air.

Katsumi got back up and saw she wasnt there only to then be kicked in the side from behind sending her into wall and breaking a few ribs

Rumi:"that's for the pain you cause him!"

Rumi went towards where she kicked her to put capture tape on her but got blasted backwards far into a wall. Rumi looked and saw katsumi was dazed with her head bleeding and holding her side

Katsumi:"where is he, You met with him and you know where he is! So tell me!"

The two parents and the other 3 tormentors were shocked when she said that

Rumi:"even if I did know, why would I tell you! So you can what, beat him, abuse him!"

Katsumi was now in tears

Katsumi:"so I can apologize, so I can confess. I regret what i did and we took it took far but I love him, okay."

Rumi was now pissed

Rumi:"to far, too far! What makes you think he would even love you after what you did!"

Katsumi got angry at her response and aimed her gauntlet at her and placed her other hand on the pin.

Rumi:" what is that gonna do?"

Katsumi:"do you know how my quirk works."

Rumi just looked at her unamused

Katsumi:"my body produces nitroglycerin sweat which allows be to make explosions. My gauntlets can store sweat that can be used to cause explosions. Now that it has stored up enough sweat..."

Rumis eyes widen in realization. Then all might spoke through the speaker

All might:" WAIT, YOUNG BAKUGO DONT DO IT. YOU'LL KILL HER!"

Katsumi:"not if she dogdes!" She said as she pulled the pin

A fiery explosion came at her too quickly for her to dogde. She crossed her arms bracing for the impact not noticing the necklace glowing a crimson red from under her costume.

The explosion ingulfed her making smoke and picking up dust around her area. All they could see was katsumi with a shocked expression while dust covered the area where Rumi was. The 3 tormentors in the observation room we're also shocked at what she just did not expecting her to pull a stunt like that.

Denki:"holy shit, she killed her!"

Momo:"no one could survive that!"

After about a minute of a tense feeling, Rumi seemingly jumped kicked her from behind before proceeding to kick her in the face sending her into a wall knocking katsumi out

[minutes before]

Rumi had braced for the impact but just as the explosion came, she felt a sense of safety again from a familiar presence. She looked up and a red transparent energy sheild with a familiar mark in the middle was Infront of her. She looked at it and noticed the mark

(Think of Marauder energy sheild)

Rumi:"it's his mark, ...But how?"

Just then, the sheild disappeared with the glow from her necklace fading away without her noticing. She regained composure and suddenly rememberd what happened prior. She looked around the area and spotted that the explosion had cause a hole in the wall next to her so she used that to get into the next room. She quickly made her way through and back. She saw katsumi off guard and processed to jump kick her in the back before kicking her in the face breaking her nose and knocking katsumi unconscious.

Rumi:"bitch."

Tokoyami then spoke through the earpiece

Tokoyami:"hey, are you okay down there. What happened?"

Rumi:"I'm fine, just one of the fuckers decided to do something reckless and almost kill me." She said as she touched the earpiece

Tokoyami:"..... Right well, I found the bomb. I'm on the 5 floor on the west side."

Rumi:" alright, be right there."

She then quickly left the scene and made her way to where Tokoyami is

Rumi:"hey, where is she" she whispered

Tokoyami:"shes in the room guarding the bomb, any ideas?"

The thought for a bit

Rumi:"you distracted her with dark shadow while I sneak past and touch the bomb"

Tokoyami nodded

Tokoyami then got up and ran into the room surprising izumi. She tried to use her telekinesis on him but Tokoyami used dark shadow as a wall to block her sight while also attacking her making her have to lose focus to dodge. While she was distracted, Rumi started to go into the room and run towards the bomb. Izumi saw her and was about to use ofa to attack her but was smacked hard by dark shadow launching her through the wall allowing Rumi to touch the bomb. Then all might spoke through the speaker

All might:"HERO TEAM WINS!!"

Tokoyami:"how can you make better plans than you can make a costume design"

Rumi turned to glare at him

The two made their way back to the observation room while katsumi and izumi where taken by bots to the infirmary. As they made their way into the observation room, they were surrounded by the class asking questions and prasing them. Rumi was voted as mvp the match. After that, it was the end of the day allowing them to go home

[infirmary, 3 hours after battle training]

Katsumi is seen now waking up

Katsumi:"ugh, what happend" she said as she got up holding her head

Izumi:"hey you, your finally awa-"

(Redo)

Izumi:"hey kat."

Katsumi:"izumi, What are you doing here? What happens?"

Izumi:"you got knocked out after fighting Usagiyama"

Katsumi was confused for a bit before she quickly remembered and started to get angry with tears

Izumi:"hey, what wrong?!?!" She said getting worried

Katsumi:"s-she knows, she knows where he is!" She said shaking in anger

Izumi:"she knows where who is?"

Katsumi:"she knows where icchan is!"

Izumi's eyes widened

Izumi:"h-how do you know?"

Katsumi:"how else would she know what we did! She met him before!" She said with tears

Izumi was now shocked

[Timeskip, U.A. meeting room]

Currently, aizawa, Endeavor, rei, all might, telek, Mrs joke, nezu, midnight, present mic, gran torino, and nighteye were in a meeting

Nezu:"thank you all for coming"

Everyone nodded

Aizawa:"why did you call for this meeting anyways"

Nezu:"well it's for an urgent matter, do you remember about the Hawaii island's takeover"

This got everyone's attention

Endeavor:"how could we not, the entire island had to call for help because an army of villians took over the island but heros couldn't get close because of weird creatures and all communication were simultaneously cut off. "

Nezu:"yes, I'm aware of that, But are you aware of what happened less than a week later after the start of the invasion"

Everyone was confused

All might:"what do you mean, I thought hero's couldn't reach the island without risking themselves."

Nezu sighed

Nezu:"so you also haven't heard."

Eveyone was just more confused now

Gran torino:"what are you getting at, there have been no announcements from them for about a month. By now its assumed that the island has been taken over at this point."

Nezu:"well it isn't. Just yesterday, I received a report that they have been able to retake the island"

Everyone was shocked

Inko:"but how, no one could have gotten in without getting hit or struck by those creatures!"

Midnight:"and multiple heros died trying to push them back! Each group of villains had at least one of those things with them! "

Nezu:"well something did get in and was able to overwhelm and flip the odds"

Everyone was suprised

All might:" stars and strips must of helped, she is the closest and is one of the strongest heros there." He said confidently

Nezu:" it wasn't her. Not from what I've heard."

Everyone was now more shocked

Gran torino:"then who. What hero was able to completely turn the tide on over 200,000 villains with around 1000 of those things!"

Nezu sighed

Nezu:"that's the thing, they weren't heros."

Everyone was shocked

Nighteye:"what do you mean they weren't hero's?" He said suspiciously

Nezu:"well when looking into it, the cover story says that they were U.A.C soldiers but after looking into multiple reports and conversations with the survivors there. a man in a green and brown suit of Armour showed up with serveral other soldiers in white Armour following a few days later."

Present mic:"but how, there was no way of getting onto the islands without getting shot at or targeted."

Nezu:"well several thousand Survivors of the attack said to have been told by soldiers in white Armour to head into a blue colored portal that lead them to a military base in Colorado"

Gran torino:"interesting, then what happened that made them take back the islands"

Nezu:"well this is the part I have trouble believing."

This confused them

Nezu:"from some of my contacts. While the U.A.C was there to holds the line, a group of soldiers who seemed to be different from them, ....pushed the enemy with unwavering odds, some would say it was a one sided massacre."

Everyone was now on the edge of their seats and surprised.

Aizawa:"what do you mean a one sided massacre." He asked suspiciously

Nezu:"I see you also haven't heard about that to. it appears that after the first hundred thousands of innocent lives lost. The UN has decided that lethal action was necessary."

Eveyone was suprised by that report

All might:"y-you can be serious, there must have been better ways of handling the situation!" He said angry

Inko:"We still could have come with a plan to take back the island without killing them!" She said also angry

Nezu:"yes but the lives of millions were at stake and the UN wasn't going to wait for a plan while lives were being lost."

Nighteye:"then what did they send"

Nezu:"not sure, but the Civilians there said that it mostly a small team that took care of them."

Eveyone was suprised

Gran torino:"how small?"

Nezu:"a small team Of 5"

Present:"wait, so you're saying that, one team of 5 pushed back an army of over 200,000 villains With around 1000 of those thing!" He said suprised

Nezu:"mostly but not just push back, overwhelmed them to a significant margin"

Everyone was now especially shocked. How could one team of 5 push back an entire army of villains. Even the top 5 in Japan would be overwhelmed by that many but this mysterious group was able to completely turn the tides.

Nezu:"the number of villians were reported to be exactly 286,753 with about 1106 of those weird creatures. How many do you think are left "

Everyone was confused by the question

Present mic"uhh, around 150,000 I guess why"

Nezu sighed hard

Nezu:"out of the 286,753 villians in the takeover, only around 1000 are alive either severely injured of in capture after surrendering. And the creatures were all exterminated"

Everyone's eyes widen

All might:"that is completely outrageous, with that much blood on their hand, they should be arrested!"

Nezu:"do I need to remind you that it was ordered by the UN. You couldn't do anything to them if you wanted to. Besides, it's not like it's illegal for heroes to kill."

Telek:"yes but-"

Nezu:"no buts, the UN had it decided and you can't change that."

All might sat down defeated

Mrs joke:"w-what do you Mean around 1000"she asked nervously

Nezu:"it is said that when they first arrived, several villains had panicked and fled because of something but not sure who, those creatures also appeared to be shaking apparently. That said, it is reported that there are still several villians in hiding."

Gran torino:"Why were they scared." He asked interested

Nezu:"not sure but i should mention I have recordings of radio broadcasts that were sent out when they were cutoff."

Endeavor:"can you play it?"

Nezu:"sure"

He then turned on the projector and it showed several files of recordings.

Nezu:"these are the recordings they could recover from the radio signals that were broadcasted when they were cutoff from the outside world. I've already checked these so, I must warn you, its not pretty."

Everyone just nodded wanting to hear it out of curiosity

(Just pretend it's the radio signal from the Survivors only, also going to change some of the dialogue)

<recording 1>
Random hero:"can't hold off!"

Random Civilian:" I can hear them,... oh no"

Random hero:"fall back, now!"

Random Civilian:"they're killing everyone!" Was said in dispair

The females covered their mouths while the males heard in despair that they couldn't help

Random hero:"they're everywhere!" Was said in anguish

Random police officer:"transmitting from honolulu island"

The heros were sad seeing them call out for help knowing they wouldn't get an answer

Random reporter:"casualties range in the thousands"

Randim Civilian:"they're breaking in!"

Then static was heard for a few seconds causing a tense feeling until the recording continued with and ominous feeling

Random underground hero:"we must pray now........., pray that someone is watching."

Eveyone was confused on who he was talking about

Random Civilian:" please, anyone, if you can hear me, if your out there!"

The the heros were saddened seeing the state of how desperate they were.

Random Civilian reporter:"nearly 60% of Hawaii has been taken over by the villians"

The heros were suprised by how much the villians had taken over Hawaii.

Random underground hero:"it seem that the villains no longer fear hero's or even, all might for that matter. But someone else, some who is ...unrelenting."

Everyone was suprised by the statment since all might was the number 1 hero nationally and villians were usually scared of getting caught by him. But who was this person who was unrelenting.

Random underground hero:"...they fear he who wear the mark, the mark of the beast they say! What it is unknown but, we can only pray for his help!"

When he said that. Several people were suprised by what he said since there was only one person they knew they heard that phrase from while the others were confused and surprised by it.

Random Civilian:"is anyone left!" Was said desperately causing the room to have a depressing aura

Random Civilian:"somebody, p-please, p-p-please help us!"

<end of recording>

The room had a depressing aura after seeing just how bad it had gotten in just under a month and not being able to help.

Nezu:"those were the recordings that they were able to recover from the invasion."

Midnight:"w-what were those things that were u-used during the invasion."She asked upset

Nezu:"The next recording can explain. This was recorded around the 1st week of the invasion."

He then clicked on another audio file.

<recording 2>
Elena:" the is dr elena Richardson. Log entry 001. Subject Analysis of the villians bio weapon. March 16th, year 20X6. There is no chance that the creature is alive. We have multiple samples that we were able to pull from the field that show multiple blood types and signs of heavy experimentation. This specific one has the blood of 3 different males that have all been declared dead a few years before. But the way that it has been experimented on and turned into whatever this is, it showing signs of multiple quirks, that being enhanced strength, speed, athleticism, and regeneration type quirks. In all my years, I've have never see anything like this but this, this alone has shaken my scientific resolve."
<end of recording>

Gran torino:"multiple quirks!" He said suprised

Inko:"how could it be, no one has that capability unless...." She turned to her husband

Inko:"honey, you don't think it's him, do you?" She asked worried

All might:"I-I'm not sure but, it has to be. But how, I thought i defeated him!" He said suprised

Nezu:"well it would seem that he is still alive and was behind this"

Nighteye:"yes it would seem that way but I have a question"

They turned to him

Nezu:"sure, go ahead."

Nighteye:"what killed it, if I remember correctly. Those thing was basically unkillable when people went against it. They needed a group of heros just to even defeat one."

Nezu:"oh right"

He then clicked on another recording

Nezu:"this one should tell us somthing."

Aizawa:"what do you mean by that?"

Nezu:"I've only been able to get limited information on the invasion since the UN is looking into the incident personally."

Aizawa nodded as the response

<recording 3>

Elena:" this is Elena Richardson, log entry 006. March 26, 20X6. We watched as the creatures overwhelmed the very best and strongest heros that we could muster against the opposition. It was..... useless, they moved to quickly and regenerated to fast, their skin to hard with powerful quirk used against us. The villians ordering them Cared not what happened to the creatures but sought out the blood of others. They were willing to sacrifice those creatures if it meant they could take our lives with it. We took down 10s to hundreds of villains and a hundred more followed. But then, they came. They.... push the opposition to their limits, making sure none were spared but,when they brought more of those creatures. all hope seemed lost. But.... when he made himself know, His presence was enough to stir fear amongst the villains which cause them to send all of those creatures after him to which........ He...... cut through them, like.., a sickle through a field. His fury surpassing their own. He is faster, more relentless. So much so those creatures on their own, disobeyed orders and looked... shaken... I believe now that we have a chance. I believe now that in their hands, we will survive for I have faith!"

<end of recording>

Eveyone was stunned by what was said in the recording. A small team of 5 coming just in time when need and just when hope seemed lost, a lone man took it on.

Nezu:"before you say anything, there is another recording that goes with this so please wait until after."

They nodded wanting to hear the rest

<recording 4>
Elena:" this is Elena Richardson, log entry 007. March 30, 20X6. And with him lies our salvation for as he gains in strength, so do they fall in numbers. The leaders commands the villains in the north and south, but he controls the fight. Behind enemy lines is where he resides hunting them at the far reaches of the island and beyond. I believe now, ..I feel it is in him that I have faith. This slayer is the spear that stabs at the heart of our attacker's, and those who seek to harm us should feel warned, ...for wherever evil lurks, doom follows driving them into deeper and darker pits. As he carries a steel barreled sword of vengeance."

<end recording>

Everyone was stunned. Jaws wide open

Nezu:"and that is the last one"

No one said anything. What could they say after that anyways but someone broke the silence.

Aizawa:"whats his name"

Nezu:"what do you mean?"

Aizawa:"there were 2 names that the person was called. It was doom or slayer. so my question is, what is his official name."

Nezu:"that is also classified but they did get a name out of the villians"

Nighteye:"and what would that be." He asked just as curious

Nezu:"... well, there are several names. Each said with fear in their tone. But the most common one said was... the doom slayer"

Inko:"what kind of name is that?"

Nezu:"The name that I just gave you is one the villians give, a name that etches fear into every villains heart as it appears"

Gran torino:"interesting. So a combination of both names but Why would villians give him a name like that."

Nezu:"from what I've heard. Doom is the feeling they felt as if they could do nothing against him as he slayed all those who would dare harm others."

They were stunned

Endeavor:"damn. Now we know who they were scared of."

Rei:"is there anything else on him or the small team"

Nezu:"I was only able to get 2 photo's"

All might:"why is that"

Nezu:"why do I feel like I always have to repeat my self with him"he thought "because the UN would like to keep its special force secret all might." He said getting a bit annoyed having to repeat himself."

All might:"r-right" He said getting scared

Nighteye:"can you show us"he said cautiously

Nezu:"sure"

He then pulled up a picture of the group talking to a few hero's and police officers

(Just pretend that there are a few heros and officers talking to them and the picture was taken from behind the heros.)

Present mic:"who... are they"

Midnight:"and the Armour, I have never seen anything like that"

Rei:"what is going on in the picture also"

while they were talking, Mrs joke looked closer at the picture until she saw a familiar mark on the chest of the green armor making her gasp and covered her mouth making Everyone look at her

Midnight:"emi, are you okay. what happend?"

Emi:"o-oh uhh nothing, nothing" she said as she uncovered her mouth

Present mic:"are you sure?"

Emi:"y-yeah, just thought of somthing"

Present mic:"okay?"

They turned back to the screen and continued talking while Aizawa leaned closer to his wife.

Aizawa:"I know you saw somthing, what was it" He whispered

Emi:"i-it's him" she whispered back

Aizawa:"what do you mean it's him?" He asked confused

Emi:"i-its izuku, I saw his mark on the chest plate of the armor"

Aizawa eyes widen. He looked back at the photo closely and now saw the mark on it

Aizawa:"so this must be what he meant when he told us about the promotion."

Aizawa sighed

Aizawa:"it's good to know he is fine atleast"

Emi:"and still doing what he always said he was going to do, helping people who can't defend themselves"

Aizawa:"yea"

They focus back to the meeting

Nezu:"this is when the group was able to free the Survivors from a large wave of 5,000 villains with about 100 of those creatures"

Gran torino:"how long did it take them to clear them out"

Nezu:"...."

He didn't respond

Nighteye:"what's wrong?"

Nezu sighed

Nezu:"they said that only one person cleared them out before the rest could arrived"

Everyone jumped up

Everyone(-nezu):"WHAT?"

Endeavor:"but how! There were thousands and you're telling us that one person took them all down!"

Nezu:"that is exactly what I'm saying"

Inko:"but that's impossible, even toshinori would have trouble with that many villians"

Nezu:"yes well this isn't all might now is it"

Aizawa smirked while They quited down

Rei:"is there proof of it"

Nezu:"probably but the UN has confiscated mostly everything to investigate the cause of the invasion. I only have a photo that someone took from inside the building the Survivors had found refuge in"

He then pulled up another picture

(Pertend the background is a dark and cloudy day with a destroyed city on fire or smoking. The Marauder is some buff villian with a strength enhancement quirk with a normal axe. the imps are just regular villians. Some of the gargoyles demons will be villians with a wing quirk while the others are nomus with wings. The rest of the demons will be nomu's with different quirks")

Everyone was speechless while emi and, Aizawa were also worried even though they knew that he was okay since it's an older photo.

Rei:"t-that's so m-many"

Present mic:"h-how could anyone go against so many"

Nighteye:"and most of those creatures are going after him"

Gran torino:"are you sure this is real!"

Nezu:"I also have a hard time believing it but yes, I checked for any signs of it being edited or altered but there is none."

Inko:"h-how could that be. No one could survive with that many!"

Nezu:"no one but him."

Emi:"a-any injuries"she asked worried for izuku

Nezu:"alot of heros were injured and some killed when fighting off the horde before he arrived but other than that, no."

Mrs joke calmed down knowing izuku was atleast okay

Aizawa:"anything else?"

Nezu:"no, that was everything I could get my hands on even with my contacts. I just want to inform you that if you ever see those group of individuals, do not engage. Especially you all might." he said the last part with a glare

Allmight:"a-alright"

Nezu:"we don't know who they are but we can be certain that they aren't enemies. that concludes the meeting but everyone but allmight and telek stay."

Allmight:"can I ask why?"

Nezu:"it's private toshi"

All might:"r-right"

The 2 quickly left

Gran Torino:"why did you make them leave"

Aizawa:"yeah, what seems to be the problem?"

Nezu:"I noticed that you two recognized something from one of the photos, I would like to ask what you saw" he said as he turned to Mrs joke and Eraserhead

Everyone looked towards them while they both tensed up. Emi looked at Aizawa and he nodded back in confirmation

Aizawa:"I just want to make sure we are on the same page for this. Gran Torino, nighteye, present mic, and midnight. Have you heard of what happened with the yagi family"

Gran Torino:"yea, I heard. How telek and the baffon neglected their son for that brat that abused him and now he is missing"

Midnight:"and he was such a sweet kid too. I would have slapped inko if I wasn't worried trying to look for him even after you cancelled the search but I haven't found anything."

Present mic:"yea" he said in agreement

Nighteye:"It would also be dangerous if a villain got their hands on him"

Endeavor, rei, emi, and aizawa turned to nezu.

The 4:"you didn't tell them!" They yelled

Nezu just whistled while looking away

Gran Torino:"tell us what?" He said confused

Aizawa sighed

Aizawa:"we actually already found him"

The other 4:"...WHAT!"

Present mic:"where is the little listener!"

Midnight:"when did you guys find him!"

Gran Torino:"is he alright!"

Endeavor:"alright, calm down let us talk"

They calmed down

Nighteye:"so?"

The 4 sighed

Rei:"aizawa actually found him about 6 years ago"

Gran Torino:" 6 years ago! Why didn't you say anything!"

Endeavor:"we did, we just didn't expect nezu not to" he said as he looked back at nezu to see him drinking tea which confused him where the tea come from.

Midnight sighed

Midnight:"wait, if you guys found him 6 years ago. Why isn't he here."

Gran Torino:"yea, I remember that kid wanting to always be a hero. So why isn't he here?"

Aizawa:"well because of you know who, he let go of the dream and decided to join something else"

Present mic:"what, why?"

Emi sighed

Emi:"because.... When He almost died... He...." she said slowly tearing up not wanting to remember

The other 4 we're shocked

Midnight:" what do you mean he almost died!"

Aizawa:"the brats decided to beat him up and leave him in a alley way. He could have-" he was intrupped by emi putting a hand on his. He stopped as he saw emi's eyes were watering.

They all saw her tearing up and knew it was best not to mention it.

Gran torino:"if so, why are the brats still here. Shouldn't they be blacklisted"

Endeavor:"izuku left a note saying not to as his final wish seeing as he would feel morally the same if he did."

The other 4 calmed down

Nighteye:"so where is he now?"

Midnight:"yea, how is the kid?"

Aizawa looked at emi to see if she was okay with what he was about to say to which she slowly nodded. he turned back

Aizawa:"the kid is doing fine other than him having PTSD."

Present mic:"h-how bad is it?" He asked hesitantly

Aizawa:"before, it was at a 70%"

Gran Torino:"70%, are you sure!"

Aizawa nodded

Midnight:"b-but isn't that what army veterans are usually rated"

Aizawa:"yes, after we found out. Emi would have strangled inko herself if izuku didn't stop her"he said as he pointed to his wife emi

Midnight:"s-so, how is he now?" She said hesitantly

Aizawa:"after 3 years, it's gone down to a 20%"

Nighteye:"20%? I've never heard of that rating."

Aizawa:"they had to make a new one after seeing how he handles it. He has a 30% rating of PTSD but handles it as if it was a 10%"

Gran Torino:"why did you say 3 years, didn't you have izuku for 6?"

Aizawa:"he moved away after"

Gran Torino:"what, why?!"

Emi:"r-remeber how izuku said he didn't want to be a hero anymore"

Gran Torino:"yes but what does that have to do with this"

Aizawa:"just listen. Izuku didn't want to be a hero, but that doesn't mean he wasn't going to stop wanting to help people"

Midnight:"where are you going with this?"

Emi and aizawa sighed

Emi:"izuku joined the U.A.C"

Everyone but emi's and aizawa's eyes widen

Rei:"are you sure!"

Endeavor:"when did this happen, you never said anything about this!"

They kept talking until nezu spoke

Nezu:"alright calm down"

They all immediately stopped talking and looked at him

Nezu:"the U.A.C, I've heard alot about it. It's extremely difficult to get in and it's very demanding."

Gran Torino:" and the U.A.C is know to be ruthless, why would he join that."

Aizawa:"he decided that after not being able to be a hero"

Nighteye:"alright, but what does that have to do with the pictures.

Emi:"I think.... that izuku was also one of the soldiers in the picture "

They were now shocked

Midnight:"y-you're no serious, a-are you." She said hoping they were joking

Aizawa:"we wish we were but then again, he did tell use about his promotion into a new position that would include heavy combat." he said promotion with sarcasm

Gran Torino:"well I'm glad he was able to get in but how do you know."

Endeavor:"yea, you never said how you knew it was the kid"

Nighteye:"and I'm pretty sure the U.A.C downer have that type of armor."

Aizawa:"nezu can you pull up the first picture"

Nezu:"sure"

He then pulled up the first picture where the heros and officers were talking with them.

Aizawa:"look closely at the chest."

They all looked to where he said

Midnight:" what are we looking for"

Present mic:" yea, all I see is some sort of symbol"

When he said that, nezu, endeavor, and rei's eyes widen

Rei:"I-it is him."

Nighteye:"huh, what are you talking about.

Endeavor:"no one else has that but him"

Gran Torino:"can some please explain what you're seeing."

Nezu:"do you see the mark on the chest"

Midnight, present mic, Gran Torino, and nighteye nodded

Nezu:"there is only one person with that mark, .....and izuku is the only one with it"

The 4 we're shocked, they quickly looked back at the picture and look at the Mark on him.

Present mic:"are you sure, maybe it's their type of roundel"

Aizawa:"no, that's izuku alright. No one knows about that mark except us and him ...besides, the mark is both his birthmark and quirk"

4 people were surprised when he said it was his quirk

Gran Torino:"he has a quirk!"

Midnight:"but how, wasn't he diagnosed quirkless?"

Endeavor:"yes but that's because his quirk was dormant"

Nighteye raised a brow

Nighteye:"what do you mean dormant?"

Rei:"izuku apparently had a dormant quirk, that's also the reason why he was diagnosed quirkless since it was undetectable"

Gran Torino and nighteye sighed in relief from the answer

Midnight:"so what is it?"

Aizawa:"it's..... Complicated"

Present mic:"why is that?"

Aizawa sighed

He proceeded to tell them about izukus quirk which shocked the in how powerful and vast the quirk was

Gran Torino:"that's... A lot."

Present mic:"no kidding"

Nighteye:"but something is bothering me, the quirk almost seems similar like OFA."

Grab Torino:"and if so, how did he get it."

Aizawa:"trust me when I say, izuku's quirk may register as a quirk but, it doesn't seem to act like it how OFA does. It's entirely different in abilities to."

They nodded in understanding but were still confused by what he meant by how it acted

Nezu:"well know that we have that covered, do you have any idea who he is with, I've never seen UAC have that armour before"

Aizawa:'he only said he was getting promoted in which would include heavy combat. I didn't think it would be a secret special ops unit"

Nezu:"well that atleast guarantee's that they are allies."

Present mic:"yea but I'm still having a hard time trying to wrap my head around this. Your telling me that he is the one in the picture going against so many"

Aizawa:"trust me, so am I. but I'm atleast glad he it doing fine"

Rei:"how are you doing emi"

Emi:"I'm fine now, thank."

Gran Torino:"well I'm glad to know he is okay"

Midnight:"same"

Nezu:"then I guess that concludes the meeting, you may all go. Oh and before I forget. Aizawa, your class has a trip to the usj tomorrow with 13, all might, and telek"

Aizawa sighed in annoyance

Aizawa:"fine"

Next chapter: usj and encounter

Longest chapter yet, 8353 words

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

256K 3.6K 23
Izuku Yagi a bright child who had a young sister whose name is Izumi Yagi always dreamt of being a hero he had both loving parents who made it there...
21.4K 1.1K 21
How long can one endure all the humiliation, bullying and suicial batings until it was too much? Who knows! However, there was one person who would f...
75.8K 3.3K 18
Izuku Midoriya was bullied all his life. He was quirkless and there was nothing he could do. It was simply the fate of quirkless kids to die young. "...
596K 20.7K 55
Izuku Midoriya had everything a 4-year-old child could wish for. He had a family, a home and a quirk that was like no other. Thanks to a tragic and v...