๐’๐‡๐‘๐ˆ๐๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐•๐ˆ๐Ž๐‹๐„...

By sinkingstorm

๐ฌ๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฏ๐ข๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ - ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ [ ๐˜ค ] โ€ข ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ - ๐š ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ... More

๐’„๐’‚๐’”๐’• + ๐’‘๐’๐’‚๐’š๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’•
ยน
ยฒ
ยณ
โด
โต
โถ
โท
โธ
โน
ยนโฐ
ยนยน
ยนยฒ
ยนยณ
ยนโด
ยนโถ
ยนโท
ยนโธ
ยนโน
ยฒโฐ
ยฒยน
ยฒยฒ
ยฒยณ
ยฒโด
ยฒโต
ยฒโถ
ยฒโท
ยฒโธ
ยฒโน
ยณโฐ
ยณยน
ยณยฒ
ยณยณ
ยณโด
ยณโต
ยณโถ
ยณโท
ยณโธ
ยณโน
โดโฐ
โดยน
โดยฒ
โดยณ
โดโด
โดโต
book ยฒ published

ยนโต

3.7K 63 5
By sinkingstorm

Violet felt happy as she drove towards John B's house, she had her music on and was driving slowly, looking around the town. She loved it here, despite the little drama with Rafe and her rocky beginning with JJ, everything else was perfect. She had Kiara, who was always there  ready to help her with anything that was worrying her.

When she got there, they were outside of the house on the hammocks.

"Hey guys." She said as she walked to them. Vi threw a bag at Pope and he quickly opened it, looking in.

"You've done it again. Jesus I love you." He said and opened the bag of cheetos. JJ smiled at her and moved to the side so she could lay beside him. She smiled back and jumped on the hammock. Lie and the other two boys shared a confused look, but just decided not to question JJ's sudden change in emotions.

"Any plans for today?" Vi asked and the others started explaining the plan to her,  JJ didn't hear them, he just looked at the girl next to him, completely lost in her beauty. He has never seen someone so beautiful, but he was sure that she hated him and plus, Rafe was trying to get on with her too. He got nothing on Rafe. Rafe had money,  he was in her league while JJ thought that Vi was so out of his league, he felt like he didn't had anything to offer her. Not the same things that Rafe could. And if it comes down to it, he thought that Rafe was the best option for her, not him. The 19 year old boy had money, toned muscles, lived in a mansion, while JJ was almost 17, had no money, lived at John B's spear room and could most definitely not take her to a first date on a yacht, to drink wine and watch a movie. 

"Why does everytime I come to hang out with you guys, we do illegal stuff?" Vi asked and looked at JJ, who quickly snapped out of his trance, that was Violet Snow.

"Tell me about it!" Pope shouted and all of them laughed.

"So are you in?" JJ asked and she just nodded, not even thinking about it.

"Of fucking course I am." JJ jumped down from the hammock almost making her fall down from it. She started giggling.

"That's the fucking spirit!" He said and all of them soon after that jumped from the hammocks and made their way towards Kie's car.

"Do we got the plan?" John B asked before the girls got into the car.

"Yep John B."

"Do we need to go over it again?" Pope asked and they shook their heads. "Okay, we'll be behind you guys."

John B patted the outside of the car and the boys ran to the van. Kie started the car and started driving towards JJ's father's job.

"Sooooo." Kie started and Vi already knew what it was going to be about. "You and JJ seem to get along now." Vi chuckled and made a pft sound.

"Barely."

"Did he apologies?" Vi nodded.

"He came to my house that night, we introduced each other, I guess that was his way off showing me that he wanted a new start." Kie tried to hide her smile but it wasn't working.

"I smacked the shit out of him just so you know."

"To be honest he deserved it." Vi said and the girls laughed.

"Also Rafe showed up, before JJ. He asked me to go with him to this movie in the park thing."

"OBX movie night? Will you go?"

"I mean I don't know. As a friend maybe, but something more definitely not. Are you going?" Kie nodded.

"Will you come with us?" Kie asked and Vi nodded with a thought.

"Definitely."

"What about Rafe?"

"I'll just tell him that I'm going with you, Kie. He's not even a friend, I barely know him." Kie stopped the car, to wait for the boys and the girls looked at each other.

Kiara knew Rafe, and she knew that when he likes somebody, he has to have them.

"Do you think he'll take that well?" Vi looked at her with narrowed eyebrows.

"Well I mean, I guess. He doesn't own me Kie, and neither are we together. So why wouldn't he?" Kie shrugged her shoulders.

"Dunno, just saying."

Ever since Rafe was little, he had known that whatever or who ever he liked, was someday about to be his. Everything in his life was going right for him. He knew that if he liked Violet, he was going to have her. And by the looks of it, Kiara was a million percent sure, that Rafe had taken a liking to her new best friend, and she knew that he wasn't just about to drop the chance, and if she said no, the word he had barely heard in his life, she didn't knew what Rafe was going to do, and now that JJ also likes her, Kie was expecting drama. And a lot of it. Very soon.

"I just want you to be careful Vi. Rafe is someone who.." Kie got interrupted by the boys, who just shared a look when they heard Rafe's name.

"Rafe? Why are you talking about Rafe?" JJ asked, looking pissed. Vi opened her mouth to speak but Kie, knowing that she was about to tell them why they were talking about Rafe, interrupted her, before the plan could go to shit, when the blond, blue eyed anger issues show up.

"He's her neighbor, and Vi was just asking me about her neighbours and the people in town." JJ looked at Vi who had a raised eyebrow, but quickly nodded her head.

"So are you sure you two can do this?"

"Just say that you're scared John B, and we'll turn the car back around, don't worry." Vi said and John B giggled.

"Don't worry about us. Go." Kie said and the boys nodded.

"If something happens down there, meet up here next to the van, okay?" The group nodded as John B spoke. "And if something other happens, last resort at my house."

"Be careful okay?" Vi said and looked at the boys, who nodded.

"You too."

The girls watched as the boys ran in the woods and then at each other.

Vi walked outside with one of her bobby pins, and started to deflate the tire, not to much cause they still had to drive down the road for about 20 feet.

"Should I do another one?" Kie shook her head.

"I think it'll be enough." Vi jumped in the car again, her hand sweating.

"Do you guys do illegal stuff all the time?" Kie laughed.

"Nope, but it's fun." Kie drove to the gate and pressed the car horn. A guy showed up and Kie jumped out.

"Hello, good day! I think I've got a flat tire, do you think you'll be able to help us?" Kie asked and pointed to the tire. The man looked at her, then the tire, than at Vi, who was in the car. She smiled and gave the man a little wave. The man soon enough nodded and opened the gates.

Vi grabbed her phone and sent a quick 'go' to John B and quickly put her phone back in. The man quickly fixed the tire and a dog was heard barking at the distance.

"Do you hear that?" The man asked and Vi cursed at herself. While Kiara was talking to him and he was fixing the tire, Vi opened the door slowly and without much noise and got on her knees working on the other one.

"I don't think it's a raccoon." She heard the man. "I'll check the others and get back in." She heard and was just taking the pin out when he walked over to her side and saw her kneeled down.

"Shit." He said and started running in, quickly closing the gate. Violet froze. She dropped the bobby pin and was now filled with anxiety. What was going to happen now?

"Vi, let's go." Kiara shouted and Vi nodded jumping back in.

"I tried to stop him for a little longer."

"It's okay." The girls drove back to the van and just waited.

"Do you think they made it?" Vi asked filled with anxiety as she walked out to stand beside the car. Kie followed her and nodded.

"They should've."

Soon after that they saw, Pope and John B running with something. They almost made it to them and that's when JJ showed up around the corner all of them had smiles on their faces.

"Mission accomplished." John B said out of breath, as he showed them the drone. All of them started laughing and jumping around.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.4K 804 51
๐™พ๐™ฑ๐š‡ ๐š‚๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐š๐™ด๐™ด ๐™ฑ๐™พ๐™พ๐™บ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐š๐™ด๐™ด ๐™น๐š˜๐š’๐š— ๐š‚๐šŠ๐šข๐š•๐š˜๐š› ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š•๐š’๐š๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š—๐š๐š’๐š—๐šž๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š’๐š— ๐šŠ ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šœ '๐šœ๐š™๐š’๐š›...
65.8K 909 50
๐™พ๐™ฑ๐š‡ ๐š‚๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐š†๐™พ ๐™ฑ๐™พ๐™พ๐™บ ๐šƒ๐š†๐™พ ๐š‚๐šŽ๐šš๐šž๐šŽ๐š• ๐š˜๐š '๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐š๐šœ ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐šƒ๐š ๐š’๐š—๐šœ' ๐™น๐š˜๐š’๐š— ๐š‚๐šŠ๐šข๐š•๐š˜๐š› ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š›๐š’๐šŽ...
16.4K 123 21
๐พ๐‘Ž๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘˜๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜, ๐พ๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž'๐‘  ๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ. ๐พ๐‘Ž๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘, ๐‘...
1.3M 29.1K 55
๐—–๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—˜ ๐—ข๐—™ ๐—ž๐—œ๐——๐—ฆ โ€ž๐—๐–พสผ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—€ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—‡๐–บ๐—‚๐—๐–พ, ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Žสผ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—๐–พ๐—…๐—…๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—†๐–พ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—’ ๐—๐–พสผ๐—…๐—… ๐—‹๐—Ž๐—‡ ๏ฟฝ...