HIS FORBIDDEN OBSESSION (18+)

By Taevya369

"Is my Seraphina afraid of me? " Her soul quivered in fright hearing that extremely hoarse voice whispering... More

INTRODUCTION
DISCLAIMER
PROLOGUE
For The First Time
A Forbidden Touch
Breaking The Rules
A Sweet Little Thief
An Insatiable Rainfall
A Promise For Eternity
A Caring Liar
A Blessed Morning
A Terrifying Feeling
I Want You
A Wrongful Right
A Forbidden Beginning
In Someone Else's Arms
His Forbidden Need
You're Worst
A Fear Of Losing
Does It Scare You?
Her Forbidden Feelings
I Hate You
Away From You
A Bad Dream
Chosen For Herself
The Very Second
Her Azure Eyes
A New Friend
A Screaming Silence
Not Done Yet
The Malicious Sinner
Escaping
He Is A Monster
ANNOUNCEMENT

Ruin & Love

11.2K 579 276
By Taevya369

----------------------------------------------------------HIS FORBIDDEN OBSESSION -----------------------------------------------------------

"Not until you pay for what you have taken from me, Seraphina , "

Her azure orbs widened when she heard him taking her name but how did he know her name, that question stunned her.

"How do you know my name?" Seraphina asked him while gazing into his silver eyes, shocked , which made his smirk turn more devilish.

"Hmmm… " Her face tingled when his warm breathing fanned over it.

"Do you know who I am? " He asked her and she just shrugged her head in denial, making him smirked more.

"Seems like I am not that  famous yet , " He uttered, filling her eyes with confusion.

"So let me introduce myself first, "

Seraphina heard him speaking and she just stood there, staring at him untidily, until

"So my name is Ar… . " His words halted with her phone call.

Seraphina's gaze enlarged by watching Nathan calling her again. She picked his phone call.

"Hello.. "

"Sorry, I am coming. Don't worry, please. No I am not lost, I'll be there. Okay, " She hung up her phone and looked at him, who was still gazing at her.

"Sir, I have to go. My brother is waiting for me. His head boss will scold him if he finds out that I am wandering around in his company like this, " She pleaded with him through her tender voice because she didn't know who that person was in front of her. She thought he was some employee who worked at a higher post than her brother and he just continued to enjoy everything she was doing.

"So do you know who  your brother's head boss is? "

Seraphina thought for a second about his question and then nodded a bit.

"Y… yes, he is Mr G.. Grayson, " She answered, slightly self dubious because she wasn't sure about her answer.

And he had never heard someone taking his name so amiably. He wondered how beautiful it would feel hearing her untainted lips moaning his name in pleasure. His thoughts for her were turning viciously evil with each growing second and Seraphina had no clue about it.

"Sir, can I leave before Mr Grayson catches me here roaming? "

He tilted his head in amusement and thought how naive she was. He would have thought she was faking the role of being that innocent girl ,if not because of her azure blue eyes which were like the reflection of her soul and he had already run a thorough background check on her past and he knew she was slightly mentally weak because of her past.

"Are you afraid of Mr Grayson? " He questioned her, staring into her beautiful gaze.

She slowly nodded and replied.

"Yes, my brother has told me his head boss is very strict, cold and scary. He punishes people if they make him angry. You should also be careful about him,sir. Don't make Mr head boss angry, "

His gaze was engulfed with more amusement at her innocent answer. He again leaned his face closer to her.

"Hmmm… I'll keep your advice. I won't make the head boss angry, "

A beautiful smile crept on her face hearing his answer and he had never seen something so alluring and enchanting like her endearing smile which was making her look more ethereal.

"So can I go now please before Mr Grayson comes here ? " She requested, showing her doe puppy eyes . He stared at her for a while and then nodded.

"Okay, "

Her eyes brightened up in happiness. She was about to run towards the door but he stopped her by holding her wrist.

A tendril of shiver ran down her spine when he touched her which Seraphina ignored and turned to look at him, whose eyes were already on her.

"You're forgetting something here, "

His words confused her. She looked everywhere and again focused her confused gaze on him.

He grinned by watching her cute confused face and then he turned around and looked at that chocolate cookie box. He took her half eaten cookie and then closed the box.

Seraphina saw him turning around and then extended that box to her which made her stunned.

"You're forgetting them, "

She swallowed hearing him and spoke

"But they are yours and you said you don't like sharing, sir, "

He chuckled at her words and stepped closer to her.

"You're a very fast learner and who said I am sharing ? "

She frowned in confusion and spoke

"But these cookies are yours and you are giving them to me, so this means sharing, "

"Well I am not giving them to you for free,"

Seraphina startled at his words which made him smirk. He bowed his face again closer to her.

"You have to pay me for all of them. Those you have already eaten and those you're going to eat, "

Seraphina gulped and pushed the box back towards him.

"I don't have my pocket money with me now. I can't pay you for them, sir, "

"Then I guess you can pay me next time when I am going to meet you, " He replied, making her happy.

"Really? "

He chuckled at her naivety that she didn't even try to understand his words.

"Really, " He spoke and handed the box to her.

"Thank you so much , sir. " She took out her back from her shoulder and then took the box from him. She shoved it inside her back and then zipped it and placed it back on her shoulders.

He just stared at her in admiration. She gave him a big and warm smile and spoke

"Thank you so much, sir. Bye bye. I will definitely pay you back for your cookies next time I am going to meet you, " Seraphina stated and then turned around and stormed out from that door.

And his icy grey orbs continued to stare at her disappearing figure until it completely vanished from his sinister eyesight. He took his gaze down and looked at that half eaten cookie on his palm which she had eaten .

A predacious grin appeared on his face while watching it. He took it closer to his mouth and then put it inside his mouth and nothing tasted sweeter than that because it was lacing in her sweetness.

He closed his eyes and remembered those azure eyes , which made his parted lips to speak out those words

"You will have to pay me back, Sera, "

_________

His steel grey eyes were keenly gazing at that pencil which was tainting the whiteness of that painting board.

"So she was stealing something from your private cabin? "

His lips stretched into a smirk ,hearing those words and remembering that face which he recalled by hearing them. His hand continued to move that pencil on that pale board.

"But what exactly was she stealing? "

He halted his hand and then turned his head around and looked at the owner of that voice.

"Chocolate cookie, "

"What? Ignoring everything inside your cabin,she was stealing cookies?"

He chuckled and again turned his head to look at that painting board.

"Yes, she was stealing cookies, Nick. "

Nick was his friend from his school days. He was like a brother to him and now Nick was even working for him and he knew almost each and everything about him.

"Wow, man. Of all the expensive things in your cabin, she was interested in taking those cookies. Damn, " Nick commented, earning a snigger from his 26 years old best friend who was busy drawing his sketch.

He teared his eyes on Nick again and answered.

"Because she is unique and different from you and me , "

His answer made a grin crept on Nick's face.

"And I can sense that her uniqueness is going to fuck you up, Arzal, "

Arzal hoarsely chuckled hearing his friend but didn't reply to this remark and continued to do his work which made Nick to arch his brows in curiosity that what actually he was painting with so much attention.

"What exactly you're doing with that board, Arzal, from the past 1 hour ?" He questioned him while getting up from the sofa and marched towards him.

"Arz… '' Nick's voice got stuck in his throat when his eyes fell on his sketch. He got stunned by watching what he was sketching so keenly.

" And now I can officially announce that Ms. Miller has already started fucking you up, Mr Grayson, " Nick uttered by watching Seraphina's sketch which he was making.

Nick had seen Seraphina in a photo so he knew that sketch was hers, especially when Arzal was making it, who was an excellent sketcher and painter from his childhood days.

Arzal rolled his eyes at his comment , but didn't stop his hand from drawing her sketch. He was painting her in that paper so ambitiously, like his whole entity was cherishing her existence .

"Hey by the way, do you remember Lia Campbell? " Nick asked him while filling their empty glasses with that liquor.

He passed one glass to Arzal, who took it from him and then sipped it. The liquor burnt his throat and he shrugged his head.

"Lia Campbell, that woman whom you had met last month at a business event, "

"I have met an uncountable number of people last month at each and every event. How the hell am I supposed to remember all of their names, Nicklaus Williams? " He scoffed at him and again sipped from his glass while continuing moving his pencil.

"That woman whom you had met in your business partner ,Mr Russell's event . That woman who seemed too much interested in being alone with you, especially the way she was clinging on you throughout the entire night, "

His words made something click on Arzal's mind.

"That brunette ? " He asked and Nick nodded with an approved grin.

"Yeah that brunette, Lia Campbell who I guess you had fucked that night, "

"Fuck off, Nick. I didn't fuck her and I haven't even seen her after that night and that entire night of that event, I was with you , " He spat at him, making Nick chuckled.

"Got it ,buddy but I just want to tell you that, she found dead a couple days ago in her house, "

"What? " Arzal gave him a little shocked look.

"Yeah. The investigation is saying that she has committed suicide by injecting some kind of poison in her blood or maybe it is a murder , " Nick stated, drinking his liquor.

Arzal teared his eyes away from Nick and started finishing his sketch.

"Well this is not my concern, so I don't care, " He simply answered, making Nick roll his eyes at him.

"Yeah, yeah. Now you're only concerned about that blue-eyed teenager , right Grayson? "

Arzal sent him a glare, making Nick laugh.

"Jokes apart but how did that sweet little girl attract our Arzal Grayson ? "

Arzal ignored his question.

"Grayson, don't ignore this . What exactly do you want from Seraphina Miller ? "

He  finally stopped moving that pencil on the paper . A satisfied grin crept on his face when he got done with printing her alluringness on that painting board.

His gaze bored deeper into those eyes of hers which he had sketched.

"Only if I knew ,what exactly I am wanting from her, " Those words came out of his mouth flawlessly.

And for the first in his life, Nick noticed an unidentified emotion in his silver eyes. An emotion which held a promise of voracious destruction in the most cruel way.

Arzal was gulping down the liquor from the glass while staring at her portrait, until.

"Arzal, have you fallen in love with her? "

Everything fell into a deadly silence ,until a dangerously deep laugh escaped from his mouth hearing Nick's question . He snapped his gaze at Nick and even Nick's body slightly shivered by watching that insanely predacious darkness playing in his grey orbs.

"There's no one and nothing which can make me fall in love, Nick, " His groaning voice echoed against the walls of that room.

Nick didn't speak a single word and just watched him filling his empty glass with the liquor but he got confused when Arzal took a red paint box from the table and poured that color in his glass.

He darted his greyish orbs again at her portrait which he had made with his own hands so passionately and zestfully and a gasp escaped from Nick's mouth when he splashed that glass's entire content on her portrait and then grazed his palm over her face, tainting her along with himself.

He made it, he ruined it but Nick could clearly understand that thing, which even he didn't understand ,he wanted to claim her, he wanted to ruin her but he needed to lose himself in her.

He roamed his fingers amiably on her completely ruined portrait, like caressing it and the only thing which escaped from his mouth was.

"Because Arzal Darius Grayson is only made to ruin, not to love, "

----------------------------------------------------------HIS FORBIDDEN OBSESSION -----------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 1.6K 30
DARK ROMANCE - A dark game forces Zee, a reckless young woman into contacting the guy who took her virginity and begging him to marry her, but she ne...
2.3M 65.4K 50
~Book One Of The Sold To Series~ *UNEDITED* Sneak peek.......... "Yes, he's my son, please don't hurt him I'll do anything" he begged. Does my dad fi...
30.7K 1.2K 67
"You have a name, don't you?" his voice was deep and irritable, but rather calm. Her eyes lifted just slightly, now staring at the edges of dark hair...
453K 28.5K 93
Soon, I was thrusting my chest out to him, as I moaned. Moaned out loud. Trying to give him unhindered passage to my breasts. "Please" I moaned. "Pl...