ZOMBIES VS. VAMPIRE (BOOK ONE)

By vampienamie07

A place where caste system does not apply. A place where everything is about survival, love, and trust over p... More

Prologue
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
THREE
not an update
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
It's ON
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
AUTHOR'S NOTE
PLS. READ.
BOOK 2?
Notice
Announcement!

TWELVE

436 28 3
By vampienamie07

TWELVE

In the side of the river where there is a tree standing, Shura was leaning to the tree alone and thinking how can she save her people from the zombies.

She was too busy thinking when she heard a branch snapped.

"Wh-who's there?" Shura asked and swallowed.

She looked at the left side of the tree and saw no one. She sighed with relief and went back to her previous position and closed her eyes to take a break.

"What are you doing here, Princess?" someone asked.

Shura immediated opened her eyes and looked who asked.

It was Rage.

He sat next to her and looked at the view in front of them.

"Ahm, resting. How about you? resting too?" Shura asked while looking at him.

"No, Just looking for a prey." Rage answered without looking at her.

When she heard what he just said, she immediately keep her distance from him.

"What do you mean by that?" She suddenly felt scared.

Rage suddenly laughed out loud.

"Idiot, You're Ziro's food. we don't share." Rage smirked.

"How dare you? I'm not his---ahemm,not really his food." she glared at him.

"Oh,Really? Is that what you think?" Rage smirked again.

"How dare you?" She's furious.

He laughed again because of Shura's behavior right now. He felt like teasing her more.

"Do I look like clown that made you laugh?How dare you! " She suddenly kicked, punched, and pinched him furiously.

"Hey. hey. Stop it." Rage was blocking her attacks.

"You, meanie! (2x) Stupid! Idiot! Moron! Just like your cousin! You're both so mean, heartless, rude, and ugly VAMPIRES!!!" She's still attacking him.

She can't accept that she was being laughed even though nothing' s funny at all. She kept punching him when suddenly, Rage grabbed her arm to make her stop.

"I. AM. NOT. LIKE. HIM!! We're different! We are NOT the same!! UNDERSTAND?!?!" He yelled at her and his eyes turned to Red. with his fangs showing.

She got scared, dumbfolded and suddenly snapped out to reality.

"I am sorry. I didn't mean it." Rage apologized.

"It's okey. It's my fault. I must be the one to apologize." Shura said nervously.

"It's okey, Princess. I- I- I must go." Rage left.

Princess Shura just watched him walking in the woods.

"Probably hunting for his so called food." Shura whispered to herself.

------------------------------------

In the middle of the night, Zombies attacked again. Some of Shura's people fought against the zombies. They have axe, swords, guns and everything that can kill. Still, It's ENDLESS.

They backed out and Rages started to make a circle of fire that sorrounds the warehouse. The fire was too hot which can burn a second that's why, every zombies try to cross will be burn. So they are safe.

Everyone is tired and got injured. They took a rest and healed their injuries. Some of her people died due to complications like fever and deep injuries. Some cried.

"I'm so sorry,Milady. Some of them didn't make it." Hades

Shura's drained because of the information she got and she can still hear the cries of her people.

"What shall We do now?" Shiro asked.

"Stick to the plan. We have to get in Calm as soon as possible." Shura said.

"I have a good news, Shura." Ziro walked near to Shura.

"Would you mind? Call her 'Princess' as respect." Shiro felt insulted for her sister.

Ziro glared at Shiro. His eyes turned into red and he showed his fangs and hissed.

Shiro was shocked and scared.

"Ziro! Stop it!" Shura yelled as she hid Shiro behind her back.

"Tell him not to order me again or else-- you know what will happen." Ziro said with a smirk.

"This will be the last. Happy?" Shura said angrily.

Ziro's eyes back to his normal colored eyes.

"That's what I am talking about. You' re so cute when you're mad, 'PRINCESS'" Ziro said with a hypnotizing voice.

Shura blushed and tried to hide it.

"L-liar, hmph. anyway, what's the good news? " Shura changed the topic.

Ziro cleared his throat.

"Tasuke and other got in Calm." Ziro

Shura was so happy.

"Indeed, That's a good news." Shura smiled and hugged her brother.

"When there is good news, there is a bad news.They won't let them in. They want to see your presence, Princess Shura." Ziro said.

"That's a problem. We need to get there fast." Shura.

-----------------

In the morning, There is no Zombies roaming around. They don't like the sunlight like vampires.

"Ziro, what's wrong?" Shura asked when she noticed Ziro frowning and observing the area.

They gatheres all the dead bodies in one place. They are now bidding goodbyes.

" Shura, go outside.It's too dangerous here." Ziro said while observing the people and the dead people.

"Dangerous? why?" Shura asked.

"Just listen. Where's Shiro? Where's Hades?" Ziro asked while looking for them.

"They're watching my people." Shura answered.

" Shura, you have to believe me. They are not your people anymore." Ziro grabbed her shoulder.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Shura asked.

She can't get what he means.

Ziro was going to answered when Meyo appeared.

"People of the clow, Listen to my words!!!" Meyo said with a loud voice which get everyone attention.

"Meyo? W-why is she here? " Shura asked herself.

"I know everyone is in pain and asking ourselves why Zombies are always there wherever we go." Meyo continued.

Everyone agreed to what she said.

Hades get near to Meyo.

"Meyo, What is this for? And why are you here? You're supposed in Calm." Hades.

"Shut up and listen." Meyo whispered to him and continued. "I know the reason why... Wanna know is the reason?" She asked everyone while smirking at Ziro.

Everyone agreed.

" No other than that man, Ziro Conrad and his comrades." She pointed at Ziro and Rage.

Everyone gasped and started murmuring.

"And our Princess of the clow, Princess Shura." Meyo added.

The people was more shocked.

"Whaat?" Shura can't believe what she said and continued. " Meyo, What kind of joke is this?"

Meyo didn't bother answering her and continued." I know that Ziro is not a human-----but A MONSTER!"

Everyone looked at Ziro. Shura became speechless. Ziro and Rage just stared at Meyo.

"How did she know?" Shura asked herself.

" I saw them. He bit her while hiding. And you know what, She let him bite her." Meyo said while pointing at Shura as if pointing a suspect.

Meyo filled with jealousy because Ziro rejected her and admitted he loves Shura. And nobody knows it.

Suddenly, Ziro drew his gun.

"I am so sorry, Princess." He shot one of the people.

Everyone screamed and started panicking.

"What are you doing, Ziro?" Shura was mad.

"I told you. They are not you people anymore." Ziro shot another man who is about to bite his mother.

"Aaah!!! Zombies!!!" Some screamed.

Those people who are injured as well as the dead became zombies and started attacking the people.

Ziro continued shooting them in head. Hades and Rage started helping Ziro while Shiro and Shura helped evacuating the survivors. When everyone was successfully out.

Rage used his fire and burned the warehouse to burn those bloody zombies. They could hear the scream of the zombies burning them to ashes. One zombie got out but burn by the sunlight.

There are only twenty survived including Shura, Shiro, Hades, Ziro, Rage and Meyo.

The people was crying because of what happen. Ziro and Rage hid into their coat and went under the tree.

"Thank God. I almost died." Meyo was relieved.

-------------

They were now walking in the woods because they believe it is a shortcut to get in Calm. Ziro was walking ahead of them while Rage was on behind.

"Princess. Is it true that he is a monster?" The girl pointed at Ziro while they are still walking.

"Ahm, It's not true. He is not a monster but a hero." Shura smiled at the girl.

She smiled at her back. The girl went to her two friends and gladly informed them what she said.

Shura looked at Ziro while they were walking. She wondered, Is he a really monster or a hero? She can't say what he is. She can't help it but when she saw red eyes, All she could remember was her mother.

Her loving mother

was.

Killed.

by.

VAMPIRES.

To Be Continue.

05/26/15 @ 8:21 PM

vampienamie07

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35 1 16
This world is full of powerful people, people with abilities. They protect people who can not protect themselves. However people become power hungry...
724K 31.9K 56
"You are ours, baby. Ours to keep, ours to take care of, ours to protect, ours to spoil, and ours to love for the rest of eternity." ⸻ There were alr...
1.1K 38 18
The story of a vampire person who is very different from other vampires.He hates the human world, he hates humans, and everything related to humans...
97.3K 3.1K 56
~EDITING~ --------- Book 1 of the Queen Of The World Series --------- You are a vampire, witch hybrid but these parts of you only come out at certain...