BEHIND THE SCENES( KDA X MALE...

By GuildMaster_RiP

KDA popstars rising to fame in just 1 night but despite their talents there are also the people behind the sc... More

INTRODUCTIONS
Chapter 1:A Devil Behind the Smile.
Chapter 2: Seraphine
Chapter 3: Pizza?
Chapter 4: Memories
Chapter 5: Fight?
Chapter 6: Polaroid
Chapter 7:My Queen
Chapter 8:The storm
Chapter 9: Catching Up
Chapter 10: There goes my peace
Chapter 11: I can dress up nice too!
Chapter 12: Party Night! (Part 1)
Chapter 13: Party Night! (Part 2)
Chapter 14: Buckle Up.
Chapter 15:Bloody Night
Chapter 16: Aftermath
Chapter 17:MOM?!
Chapter 18: She Actually has Pretty Eyes
Chapter 19: The Aftermath.
Chapter 20: THIS IS A BAD IDEA!
Chapter 21:Unwanted Guest
Chapter 22: Remenicsing
Chapter 23: Closure with your Demons.
Chapter 24: Wild Goose Chase.
Chapter 25: Midnight Snack
SURVEY AND ANNOUNCMENTS!
Chapter 26: Staying over with the Idols.
Chapter 27:What are they doing?
Chapter 28: Lighting up the fuze
Chapter 30: Im through with you.
Chapter 31: SURPRISE?
Chapter 32: Game Night!
Chapter 33: New Start
Chapter 34:Walk with me ?
Chapter 35: Back to work.
Chapter 36: Trust

Chapter 29:Let's go to the Mall!

5K 149 62
By GuildMaster_RiP

Message from the Author: Heyoo once again! Sorry for this very delayed chapter i didn't think it would take this long but here we are i still haven't gotten used to the schedule of my thesis paper and i hate myself that I have little progress through it hopefully ill get all 20+pages done by this month so i can focus more on different things. So new chapters are still going to get uploaded at a unpredictable schedule, im very sorry but there is a lot in my plate right now, hopefully this chapter would do for the meantime but you have any messages to me don't be afraid to post in my profile or any opinion of old chapters or the whole fanfic a whole the survey chapter is still open for your awesome support, questions and opinions so without further ado, happy reading and thank you for your continued support!

(Y/n) POV

I woke up with a dry throat and a groggy face,i stood up half way rubbing my eyes while trying to remember the event's that just happend I heard a knock on the door and heard and small faint voice.

Sera:(y/n)?

I heared the door clicked and slowly opened revealing a also groggy looking Sera.

(Y/n):Hangover?

Sera:talk lightly...

I chuckled on her reaction and sat on the edge of the bed.

(Y/n):So whats up?

Sera:Oh right...umh....shit...

I noticed Sera was holding on her forehead i couldn't help tease her more.

(Y/n):Regretting those shots now?

Sera:Yeah...i shouldn't have took more shot of that tequila rose.. and how aren't you wasted?

(Y/n):Not my first rodeo.

I stood up and took some pills of my table.

(Y/n):Here, this will help with the hangover just put them on a glass of water and let it sizzle there.

I handed her the pills while she continue to rubbed the side of her forehead.

(Y/n):So what's up?

Sera:Oh right..umh firstly breakfast is ready..and also Eve told us to get ready for later?

(Y/n):Later?

As i tried to rack it up what she said i remembered we were suppose to go to the mall but didn't knew they would do it today.

(Y/n):Right,Tell them ill be with them in a minute.

Sera:Sure..

Sera POV

My head was hurting while my throat felt dry from the shot's and soju i drank. Reaching the kitchen i'm also met with Akali who is partly sleeping on the kitchen top while the others were looking okay.

Sera:Her too?

Akali:It's not my fault Eve took so much shots...

Eve:Well you were the one who started dear~

Akali:Ugh...my head...

Sera:Here, (y/n) gave me this.

I placed the pills on the table while i took a glass and went to the sink to get water.

Kai'sa:I'm amazed you didn't get that drunk.

Sera:Almost.

I sat beside Akali and also handed out a glass for her.

Akali:Thanks Sera..

She leaned over my shoulder as i sheepishly chucked and patted her head i placed the pill on my glass and Akali's and waited if to sizzle down.

Eve:By the way where's (y/n), Sera?

Sera:He said he'll join us in a few minutes.

Eve:Alright and is everything in order?

Ahri:Yep! I called in the Bakery today and they'll have it ready soon!

Eve:Excellent, how about Auntie and others?

Kai'sa:They said they be here in an hour.

Akali:Yasuo and Ekko said they catch up as soon as they can...

While the others talked about what we planned at the hospital i drank the water with the medicine in it, as the cold water slowly hydrate my dried throat the head aches were slowly fading but i could still feel my head thumping. While the other were talking they stopped midway on their conversation as footstep were being heard. (Y/n) took a peak from the corner looking at us.

(Y/n):Am I disturbing something?

Ahri:No your good, we were just talking about today's plans.

(Y/n):Yeah Sera told me about it, so whats the plan?

Eve:Well as agreed on our bet your hanging out with us~

(Y/n):Was this the one you guys bet on the dance fight yesterday?

He looked at the girls while they tried to avoid (y/n)'s gaze with me just sipping over the cup

Kai'sa:That was all them i had nothing to do with it.

(Y/n):Then you are pardoned~

Akali:Then Ill take Kai'sa spot!

Akali's energy got back as soon Kai'sa said she had no part of the bet.

Kai'sa:I'll stay home for the mean time.

(Y/n):Are you sure? You don't have to follow some stupid bet and come with us.

Kai'sa:Oh don't worry i also got some..umh..

Kai'sa look at us while we tried to not make it look so obvious that we have a plan for him

(Y/n):You have some?

Kai'sa:oh right, sorry i might still be hanged over.

Nice return?

Kai'sa:But yeah, something came up and i have to stay here for the mean time.

(Y/n):we can do this some-

Kai'sa:No it's alright plus Sera is also coming with me.

I almost spilled my drink from Kai'sa suddenly bringing me in the conversation.

Sera:I am?

I looked at Kai'sa while she slowly tilted her head to the side.

Sera:Oh yeah, i'm coming with Kai'sa, yeah.

The other girls were rolling there eyes and Eve just lightly face palmed herself.

(Y/n):Alright?

Eve:don't worry about it dear they can follow up by later.

Kai'sa:Yeah, that's possible.

Seeing how the plans were already turning around i didn't tried getting bothered at the moment cause of my headache.

(Y/n):Cool.

Eve POV

I was started to also get a headache as the plans were almost getting changed on the spot and the fact everyone was becoming suspicious around (y/n),thankfully (y/n) hasnt noticed it yet? But atleast the surpised isn't ruined.

(Y/n) sat down on the other side of the table im sitting at, it felt slightly awkward as we were quiet for a few seconds just feels like the walls and distance was back to were it was.

Eve:Coffee Darling?

He didn't replied first as he was starting blankly at the others

(Y/n):Huh? Sorry.

Eve:It's alright, but do you want Coffee?

(Y/n):Oh no im good thanks.

I continued sipping through my coffee while looking back through my phone checking my twitter feed.

Something feels different.

(Y/n) POV

Thinking about what just happened with me and Eve, part of me got to cheerful because of the alcohol but deep inside i felt somehow light because of the feeling something I thought i couldn't have..i didn't know what it is but It was nostalgic but that nostalgia also brought anxiety and doubt on myself. While im still trying to focus myself in the morning i didn't want to think about it more to avoid having another episode so focus my thought i drifted to a different topic, while looking at the girls i was looking at Sera seeing her here with her Idol i made a small chuckled

Speaking of her staying here.

I realized Sera was also sleeping over here to take care of me which made me realized something.

(Y/n):Hey Sera, where's Bao?

Eve:Bao?

Akali:You mean bow?

Sera:Oh, no he's talking about my Pet Cat.

Everyone reacted but me and Sera, there were all surpised while we were confused.

Akali:Why didn't you tell us you had a cat?! And why didn't you bring him?!

Sera:Well...i didn't want Bao to bother all of you...

(Y/n):Where is he right now though?

Sera:Oh he's with Ben right now.

Eve:Oh,Ben?

Sera got flustered the second Eve brought up Ben.

Sera:H-he's just a close friend o-of mine!

Ahri:Oh come on Sera you dont have to be shy about it~

In the next half hour of the girls interrogating about Sera's Cat and love interest we also had a slight breakfast since everyone had their big fill last night and we had to get ready for the our next hangout. I wasn't bothered by the wierd conversation i had with Kai'sa a while ago but i am sad we won't all be together because of some crazy bet though Kai'sa is busy as she said herself i can't say much about itm but seeing how this would go It would just be Me, Akali, Ahri and Evelynn...

Eve...

Being with Eve isn't really something i am still comfortable with it's just something my i get into the moment and forget about it but once my thought's comeback i just remember everything happening which makes it impossible for me to even be with her without having a panic attack. While i tried to clear my thoughts i started placing things on my sling bag, after finishing up i exited to my room to see the rest were already quickly ready up

(Y/n):You guys are too excited over this.

Ahri:It's a reward well deserved, we got to beat Akali ~

Akali:Bullshit, you guys deliberately cheated!

Eve:I wasn't i would say it was a tactical advantage~

(Y/n):well you know what they say Akali, nothing's fair in war and you just lost it~

Akali:Ill get you guys next time!

While some of them chuckled from Akali's determination the rest of us walked up to the car that was already parked infront.

Kai'sa:Have fun you guys!

Eve:Oh we will~

Akali:See ya losers!

Kai'sa:dont make me take back my spot.

Akali:No takesies backsies!

Before akali got in she put out her tongue and pouted like a child with Kai'sa who just rolled her eyes and chuckled. In the car I was seated this time with Akali with Eve on the other side with Ahri .

During the ride Akali took a nap on the side slightly tired from the last night's party, while my thought started to wondered my eyes also were wondering through out the window until i glanced through the side of the limo, Eve's eyes and mines met for a few seconds till we broke eye contact, i felt my heart rate speeded up in those few second

I still don't know what to do with Eve, it was like she's glued to me once again just like in high school. I wasn't bothered by it about it but things have changed and she left me and now she's acting all chummy all around me again like nothing happened, it felt like everything she did was nothing to her, it's all the reason why i can't trust her.

Just what's your motive...

I leaned back a bit to make myself comfortable but as i moved i felt a bump on my left shoulder and saw Akali was sleepily leaning at my shoulder i chuckled quietly so i wouldn't wake her up.

(Y/n):So whats in today's plan?

Ahri:Of course shopping!

(Y/n):Great, so im your errand boy?

Ahri:That, and your also helping me and Eve with your fashion eyes~

I chuckled at Ahri's words when she said "Fashion eyes"

(Y/n):Fashion eyes?

I cocked a brow while the side of my lips was smilling

Ahri:what do you want me to say?

(Y/n):Not fashion eyes?

Eve:Well I too am excited what's (y/n)'s "fashion eyes" will show us~

I rolled my eyes and chuckled again just from how silly they are saying "fashion eyes".

Akali suddenly woke up from the conversation with saliva drooling from her lips I wiped some out from my shoulder with my hankie while the others all snickering at her silly look. until the driver notified us that we werea arriving at the mall. I looked though the window to check out the place the mall was a shopping center were it's open and split open in the middle were people can walk and look through the different stores. The rest started to prepare while i continue to stare at the window but because of my long hair it was starting to block my vision.

(y/n):Ugh...i forgot my hair grew when i was out, it's kinda irritating me.

Akali: I actually miss your long hair, you look much more mature~

(y/n);First ouch...and second i dont, i looked much more mature with my hair cut.

Akali:Nu uh, you look like a baby~

(y/n):Do you atleast got a spare hair tie i can use?

Akali:Of course i do!

Akali lifting up her jacket's sleeves revealing 3 pairs of hair ties around her wrist she handed me one. I placed the tie on my lips while I dragged the hair on my sides leaving some hair on the back, i placed 1 arm holding my hair while my other arm reached for the hair tie on my lips, i slowly wrap the hair tie until i felt something weird, i stopped mid way and looked at Akali who looking at me while she rested her head on her arm leaning on her lap ,giving out a smirk.

As soon as the car parked on the front Eve opened the door and dragged me out by wrapping her arms around me.

(y/n):H-hey!

Eve:Come on now darling we have a busy day, and i planned to used it wisely~

We entered the mall seeing high class people around and also some tourist and foreigners looking around as i scanned through while Eve dragged me i noticed the branded products.

Damn....my monthly pay can't even pay for a simple pair of clothes here..though Ashe would really enjoy shopping here.

Looking around i was also feeling abit uncomfortable since i avoid going to luxurious malls but having 2 step sisters that enjoy shopping I'm bound to get dragged by them.

Speaking of them Ashe's birthday is coming in a few months before the holiday wonder what i'll give her

Either she still hates me or not she was still my step sister i wouldn't care in a world even if pushed me i just wish we could've talked about it before i left.

Akali:Hey!

My focus suddenly shifted to Akali.

(y/n):Huh? Oh sorry.

Akali:You okay?

(y/n):Yeah, Im just not used to this kind of places.

Akali:Yeah i get ya, i also don't like shopping here alot, I mean its just clothes right? I can just buy the same thing on a flee market.

I chuckled while agreeing to Akali's opinion.

Akali: But you know, buying branded clothes just to flex isnt that bad also~

(y/n):Right.

I looked at Akali with a cocked brow just seeing how smug she is.

Akali:WHat?

(y/n): Nothing~

As we continue walking, i noticed some of the girls were already looking through the window.

(Y/n):Are we not going through every store?

Eve:We can do that~

God...why did i even ask

Ahri:Oh,I know a place we can go first!

Ahri dashed ahead to the escalator leaving us behind.

Eve:Ahri! Wait for us! Geez....

The rest of us took the same path and followed her to the store she entered, i chuckled seeing how excited they look like kids entering a toy store.

(y/n): is she this excited over shopping?

Akali:Yeap, but you should see her when a new pair she likes just got released, even made us wake up at 5am and camp for hours just for the mall to open!

(y/n):I would do the same if it were me.

Eve:Oh you also do shopping darling~?

(y/n):Not clothes though, just some hobbies.

Eve:Liiike?

Eve was leaning slightly forward anticipating my response.

(y/n):Well video games is one.

Akali:Oh! did you finally get the souls game?

(y/n):Nah, i was too busy at True damage I wasn't able-

Ahri:Come on guys hurry up!

We met ahri on a store front waiting for us like an impatient child.

Ahri:Took you long enough come on!

I was looking at the store front and i noticed something.

Are those crystals?!

I noticed the some parts of the store front was made out of crystals merged with marble, crystals were even made out with various color and sizes!

I let in a big gulp and went in the story and was suddenly greeted by a muscular man with long brown hair.

Damn, his hair looks well taken care of I wonder what conditioner he uses.

???:Welcome! I see must be friends with the girls?

(y/n):Huh?

???:Oh im sorry, allow me to introduce myself, I'm Taric, also owner of this establishment.

(y/n):Wait, The Gem?

Taric:Oh? So you've heard of me~

I sheepishly chuckled as i remembered a small memory.

(yn/):Yeah!my mom love's your work and I remember my dad buying her an engagement ring in a different branch using his savings.

Taric:awee..How sweet~

Taric then put his hand on his chin and started analyzing me.

(y/n):Umh...Something wrong Sir. Taric?

Taric:Oh just call me Taric~

Taric then placed his hand on my shoulder and gave me a weird gaze.

Taric:You know you look cute~

Wait wait wait hold up.

It finally came to me that this guy swinged that way and he was now hitting on me.

(y/n):Uhh...

Taric:How about we get some coffe whil-

Suddenly we all felt a suddenly chill in the room a familiar feeling that i know, i looked behind Taric and i saw Eve giving out death glares at us.

why is she pissed?!

Taric:I see, you've got a big fish to handle there.

He placed his hand on my shoulder by a pat.

Taric: But as friends of friend if you need anything give me a call~

Taric winked at me before handing me over a calling card and walked passed by me to talk to the other costumers leaving me a bit for air to breath, but for the first time i'm happy Eve was pissed at me for no reason. On the other side i started to hear small chuckles to the side and saw the other girls

Ahri: someone here is also a eye candy to men too~

Akali:Pfftt.....

I could see Akali and Ahri starting to giggle more.

(y/n):ha ha, funny.

Akali:AHAHAHHA, you should've seen his face! He was all sweaty and confused!

Ahri:pfft...im sorry (y/n), but your reaction is just..

I let the girls laugh it out while I sat on one of the chairs trying to hide my embarrassment.

Eve:(y/n), can u be a dear and help me here~

Kai'sa POV

After the others left it was just me and Sera who was left in the mansion, Sera was on the sofa still hungover from last night so i sat beside her while we waited for auntie.

Sera:When is Auntie arriving?

Kai'sa:Her last text was hours ago and that was them taking of from Japan for a business trip.

Sera:Hnng.... I can't take it.

Sera jump off the sofa and also lost balanced for a second i tried moving towards her to catch her but she's was able to get her balance in seconds.

Sera:I'm craving for some dumplings.

Kai'sa:We dont have any here.

Sera:nnggg....

She slowly slide back to the sofa feeling down.

Kai'sa:but why the dumplings?

Sera:i want something spicy so some Har Gow shrimps sounds nice.

Kai'sa:Huwat now?

Sera:Har Gow? Shrimp dumpling?

I looked at Sera with a clueless look with no idea, i've tried dumplings but not everything during our tour.

Sera:Alright i know what we're having for lunch!

(Y/n) POV

In a few minutes Eve called me out for my services for my "fashion eyes", I let out a small sigh before standing up and as much i'm more uncomfortable with Eve i just had to keep it in since Akali and Ahri is here.

(y/n):What's up?

Eve:What do you think?

Eve was holding on a black and red bomber jacket with some gems embedded in the back jacket like they're sequence and some gold lining

(y/n):Hmmm...

I've tried imagining her wearing it but when i think about it , it felt it need's a pair for it to look good.

Eve:So..?

(y/n): Give me a second.

Leaving Eve in a confused state,I looked to my left and scanned through the displayed clothes on the rack till i saw a cropped top and a sleeve less one piece body shirt that took my interest so i took it and hover it on Eve's body.

(y/n):There! Why dont you try it out?

Eve:If this made me look stupid and ugly im gonna strangle you.

Akali:5 bucks he'll get strangled.

Ahri:Deal.

(y/n):Hey!

While me and Akali sat down on the side and waited for Eve, Ahri was starting looking around also. But in a few minutes Eve opened the curtains on her changing room revealing the clothes i told her to wear.

Eve:Okay im done, So? How do i look?

She turned around

Akali:Damn girl! Sheeeesh!

I rushed to her side and gave her some jeans for it to took good for it.

Eve:I think I like Fashion (y/n) more~

(y/n)Hey that kinda hurt.

Eve:I can make it feel better~

(y/n):No thanks

Eve clicked her tongue from my rejection once again.

Eve:your really no fun.

I handed her a pair of ripped black jeans.

(y/n):Here.

Eve:if this-

(y/n):yeah yeah, or else ill get strangled.

Eve went in with the pants i recommended her trying with the pair and came out in just a few minutes, she turned around and Ahri on the other hand was whistling on the side

Akali:looking like a villain ready to party.

Akali :That actually a nice pair, way the go (y/n)!

I raised my hand making me and Akali high fiving.

Eve:(y/n) are you sure you're an artist not some kind of famous fashion designer?

(y/n):First of all ouch again , and no i just took a small workshop about it and I have 2 sisters! They used to bring me to their shopping trips.

Eve looked at the mirror and turned around.

Eve:Hmm...Not bad Darling, ill take it~

Akali:Dangit I lost!

Akali handed Ahri the 5 dollars.

Ahri:Pleasure doing business~

(Y/n):You should stop betting on the losing side always Akali, damn.

Ahri:How would i know?!

I just patted at Akali's shoulder and gave her a smug look

(Y/n):you just lack faith, friend~

Ahri:Me next me next!

Eve:hey im not done with (y/n)!

Ahri:We agreed, he'll help us all~

Ahri excitedly took my hand and dragged me to help her find some clothes.

(Y/n):H-hey don't rush i'm coming okay!

Akali:wel...might as well join and make this reward worth it!

The rest of the girls started picking up some clothes while Ahri was showing me some clothes she was interested with.

Ahri:Hey hey, how does this look?

Ahri started showing some fancy and bright clothes which didn't really fit her but she looked cute either way from how she was acting, i couldn't help but let out a small chuckle.

Ahri:Hnnng! You're not paying attention (y/n)!

Ahri pinch my both my cheeks breaking my train of thought.

(y/n)Oow! Im sorry, you just l-look.....

Ahri:Look?

FUCK HOW AM I SUPPSOE TO TELL HER SHE LOOKED CUTE A SECOND AGO?!

Ahri was staring at me at the same time pouting at me.

Damn she still looks cute despite being mad.

Ahri:Im waiting.

(y/n):Aarghh jeez! Y-you just look cute a second ago showing me the clothes okay?

I felt my ear were heating up there for a second of awkwardness.

Ahri POV

Did he just call me cute?!

I couldnt help but blush hard withmy tail started to waggle more.

TAIL'S STOP IT!

I turned around to hide my embarrassment from (y/n).

(y/n):Ahri?

Ahri:Im fine! Let's just continue finding something!

I started browsing through the other clothes while my chest felt gittery but also light and....

free...

(Y/n) POV

An hour or 2 passed and the girls had a pile of clothes that yours truly picked just for them with my legs already giving up from standing and going around the store and we haven't even checked the other! But I can't even feel my legs!

(y/n):How do you girls even keep up from standing from shopping?!

Ahri:Its a woman's secret~

Ahri started giggling in the side while she was looking through the purses.

Eve:But I can do much from standing~

Akali:Ew....

Ahri:Alright Eve, enough of your horny ass and let's get going to the next store.

Akali:I get to choose next!

While the other's went through the cashier i was looking through one of the displays of jewelry and looked at section of necklaces and bracelets. The display were very remarkable going from simple to exotic necklaces that were filled with gems, crystals and diamond, but in all 1 struck me the most and it was ring with a crescent like diamond and the ring around it had a very unique design twisting around making a distinct balance with the design.

Salelady:Hello, sir can interest you with our new products or help you on your purchase?

(Y/n):Oh, i'm just looking around thank you

I smiled and ligthly nodded my head

Saleslady:Alright! Just call me if you need anything!

(Y/n):will do, thank you.

she also smile and nodded and went to help the other costumers. I looked back at the displays looking back at the displays i looked at the name of the piece.

Moonlike smile...Interesting..

Eve:Watcha looking there?

My body jolt and i was slightly surpised from Eve's presence.

(Y/n):You really need to stop that.

She just chuckled and stood beside me.

Eve:Looking for something for yourself? Akali's place has alot of "drip" for unisex, not unless your finding something for me~

Eve grinned at me while i looked at her with a unamused look.

(Y/n):Uh..no

Eve:Awe and here i thought you were going to treat us from helping you ~

Not gonna lie that was a bit of a foul but if it makes them happy and get Eve off my back, fine ill indulge into her schemes. I let out a sigh soft sigh before telling her.

(Y/n):Alright fine, just don't get something too expensiv-

I felt something warm the next second as Eve left to my side and storm.

Eve:Thank you darling your the best.~

She winked at me then walked away leaving a part of me processed what just happened until my brain slowly realized that Evelynn just gave the side of my face a kiss.

WHAT THE FUCK EVE!?

My thought's were getting much more jumped up of why the heck would she do that, i still don't know what Eve was going for was it my wealth? The fact i was a Step Son of a well known woman in the world. It couldn't be right? Plus it's Evelynn we're talking about! But the more i think about it the more i was getting un comfy the fact maybe Eve is just being chummy now again was that fact. From a no known she didn't knew and just threw me away cause i was just convenient to her.

(Y/n):Fuck...

My head slightly aches while my hearing was starting to ring as i tried to remember the memories i had in high school, i still haven't took my CT scan to check why i was getting these headaches and hallucinations when to recall those events. While i try to calm myself down i took my normal breathing and finally calmed down. But ones thing for sure is that remembering these events..

(Y/n):it doesnt add up at all...

After a few seconds of calming myself down i turned around and went to other and join up to them.

Akali:Hey! Thanks by the way!

I was confused by a second at what Akali meant for that.

(Y/n):Umh...thanks for what?

Akali:Oh Eve told us u were treating us on something!

(Y/n):Huh?

I felt someone place there arm on my shoulder, i looked at the side and saw Evelynn who was smiling.

Eve:Wouldn't be fair for the others~

Yeah, im fucking sure i remember her being this annoying.

Sera POV

Me and Kai'sa ordered some Chinese food to the mansion so me and her waited at the kitchen preparing for Auntie's arrival.

Kai'sa:Where's the delivery guy?

Sera:He's on his way.

Kai'sa:sweet, i'll be expecting your food would be tasty~

Sera:trust me Har Gow and Salt and pepper pork would blow you!

Kai'sa:though i hope you didn't mind me getting some spring rolls and duck.

Sera:dont worry about plus im happy i get to treat you once!

Kai'sa:well guess i'm a lucky one~

I was getting a bit flustered from what Kai'sa said, but I also felt happy that i get to treat one of my idols.

*DING DONG*

Kai'sa:That must be him.

Sera:I'll help!

I ran through the front door first and happily opened the door.

Sera:Thank you for the-

I was expecting a guy in the front but i was also caught by surprise by a 6 foot man who was very built and a 7 foot woman with light skin in front of me.

Aunt Lissandra:Sera dear!

(Y/n) POV

After paying at the first stop thankfully they didn't ask me anything from that store cause that was way of my pay grade. We stopped by on a more modern wear with designer brands, at first i thought it was a bodega booth but the store was too

Over sized tee's with some prints for $80? Heck no

I was looking through the store and most of what i saw were Shoes, caps bomber jackets and some T-shirts, Akali on the rushed to the side and looked at the gold necklaces they have.

The store clerk came to the front which was a shuriman guy wearing some golden eye and nose piercings .

Store clerk:Welcome to the shop, anything find's your-

He stopped for a second and was looking at Akali then his focus shifted from me, i was confused for second but I looked behind to see Evelynn and Ahri looking through the shop.

Store clerk:Your from KDA right? Akali?

Akali:Uhhh.... Yeah

Store Clerk:Big fan! Is it cool i get a quick selfie.

Akali agreed cause i guess she didn't to want too look rude infront of her fans too. After taking the photo he's focus shifted to me

Store clerk:Oh snap im sorry, are you with your boyfriend? Not that im interested.

(Y/n):Just best friends, don't worry.

I tried to smile despite my facemask but i guess my eye squinting was enough i guess? But a part of neck was burning up going through my ears because of being flustered saying that me and Akali were dating.

Store clerk:Oohh!cool cool! Dope ummh....

Awkward..

Akali:I would like to check this if that's cool?

Store clerk:Of course, my bad fam.

Akali:No worries.

I'm amaze Akali isn't awkward from what he said. Though being with her does bring up some nostalgia of me and her going to flee markets and helping her buying some "gear" but there is something else that i'm feeling something that was missing or lost, without any clear thought i decided to shrugged it of for the meantime.

Akali POV

I felt my cheeks burning up with my lips slowly grinning on the side i tried to stop myself by bitting my lower lips lightly.

Now that i think about it, with (y/n) behind me it looks like we look like we're dating!

The fact i didn't think about it in the first place, because come on...it's (y/n)! Not that i like him he's a decent just really didn't bother looking at him romantically at the moment. After he asked about (y/n)'s and my relationship there was a awkward moment so I tried to break it with the sole reason why I'm here. Thankfully I was wearing my face mask before we entered here, but since we were in a prestigious shopping center i was a stranger but the girls on the other hand.

Akali:I would like to check this if that's cool?

I pointed out the 10k gold chain with dog tags on it.

Store clerk:Oh this just got added today.

Akali:sweet!

Store clerk:He took out a table cloth and slowly placed them down on the table.

Akali:is it cool if I?

Store clerk:Go ahead.

I hover the necklace over my chest and turned around showing it to (y/n).

(Y/n):That's dope.

Akali:Right?!

Ahri:I second it!

Eve:Same here Darling~

I turned around and felt some excitement and joy after showing it off. So i placed it down the table cloth i took another peak of the necklace and felt something familiar with it i tried to think about what it was but my head just ached from thinking about it.

Must be nothing important.

Akali:hmm...ill think about it, mind if i check out the others?

Store clerk: browse away.

(Y/n) POV

Akali took a plain thin golden chain necklace then went to Ahri to check some shoes i went to the store clerk who helped with us.

(Y/n):Umm...Hey man

Store clerk:Sup dude looking for something too?

(Y/n):Oh no i was hoping for that.

I pointed out the necklace that Akali wore, since i also promise to treat her, but might as well surprise her and since it also looks good on her.

Store clerk:I gotchu man.

He smile at me with a smug look and lift his hand for a fist bump at first it was awkward but i just returned the gesture and bumped his fist.

Store clerk:Lemmi get you settled in.

We went to the side where the cashier is hopefully Akali didn't notice me buying.

Store clerk:you know i wont tell anyone.

(Y/n):Huh?

The guy was whispering infront of me so i tried to lean forward to hear him.

Store clerk:Oh come on man, your obviously dating Akali.

(Y/n): it's not like that, we're just best friends.

Store clerk:sure you are~

I just rolled my eyes as i hear him make more chuckles.

Store clerk:lucky bastard.

I was a bit getting irritated so i tried to make things faster.

(Y/n):So how much?

Store clerk:$650 dollars for the 10k gold dogtag and necklace.

650?!

Realizing that i was in a very prestige mall it came to me the price tags would go almost this far!

(Y/n):No fan discount?

I chuckled from my own small sarcasm.

Store clerk:if this was a real trift store and i'm desperate i would haggling with you but sorry fam, boss would kill me and this goes by commission if i sell this.

Man....form another guy striving in the working community i feel for you but dammit! 650?!

Knowing my checking account in my bank wont survive the whole day, i was starting to regrets and was slowly panick.

Store clerk: you okay over there fam?

(Y/n):Y-yeah sorry.

I reach for my pockets and went through my card compartment and took out a card.

Here goes nothing.. it is an "emergency".

I discretely place the card down the table concealing the card with my hand then slowly handed it towards him

(Y/n): i'll tip you too keep your mouth shut.

He looked at me with his eyebrow cocked.

(Y/n):So?

Store clerk:Give me a minute to process your payment.

*beep*

Ahri POV

I was looking through some shoes cause i didn't have anything to wear on my casual clothes and i was planning to get some flats and a sneaker. I looked around to ask (y/n) his opinion but i saw him on jewelry section with the store clerk on the phone.

Oh he must buying himself something..

Ahri:So what do you think?

Akali:Those? They look plain.

Ahri:Well there Adidas of course there plain looking, im not buying those Nike shoes they're too big and the color are to eye sore for me.

Akali:What are you finding? Running shoes?

Ahri:Maybe and something i can wear with my casual shoes.

Akali:How about air force one's?

Akali pointed out the side of the display showing a mid cut shoes that were all white.

Ahri:that's not bad.

Akali:See? Nike also got some good ones for people like you~

I scoffed from Akali from what she said.

What did she mean "people like me"?!

Before i could start strangling Akali, (y/n) came in with a bag.

Ahri:Got yourself something nice?

(Y/n):Oh this?

(Y/n) handed the paper bag towards Akali making her confused but me giving out a smirk.

Ooh?~

Akali:For me?

(Y/n):Oh come on don't act suprised you also wanted me to treat you too.

Akali:But what did you buy me?

Ahri:Just check i also want to see it!

I myself got impatient from Akali and butted in, Akali got a bit frightened and opened the bag.

Akali:Alright alright fine.

Store clerk POV

I was fixing out the cashier after the purchase of that (l/n) dude.

Akali:NO FUCKING WAY! (Y/N)! YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE!

I looked at the KDA group and saw her hugging that guy she's with, i softly chuckled still amused from me.

He's really someone isn't he...

Kai'sa POV

Me and Sera were in the dinning table still amused that were are with (y/n)'s parents right now! I was fist caught in disbelief that this big and tall man is (y/n) dad!

kai'sa:A-auntie, you didn't text me you were here?

Auntie:What do you mean i just di-

Auntie paused for a second while she was looking at her phone.

Auntie: i see the problem.

*ding*

My phone notified the next seocnd so checked it just to see Auntie's message.

Auntie: i forgot i turned my phone into airplane mode, oh how careless, oho oho oho~

Both me and Akali were looking at Auntie with a look of disbelief but there was also seeing how it was cute to see seeing auntie Lissandra this clumsy, uncle on the other hand was chuckling on the side.

Uncle:Hehehe, your auntie is really clumsy isnt she.

Sera:So your really (y/n)'s dad?

Kai'sa:Sera!

Uncle: it's alright Kai'sa right?

Kai'sa:Y-yeah, it's Kai'sa Uncle.

Uncle:Huh...(y/n) didn't tell me about you.

Uncle placed his hand on his beard caressing it while he was looking at me

Auntie: She one of the girls he worked with Akali,Sweety.

Uncle:Oh! I see he did told me about Akali, happy to see you were the group!

Uncle let out his loud chuckles while one of his hand is holding his chest.

Wow Uncle is really jolly.

Looking at Uncle i realize (y/n) doesn't much look like uncle , he does have the height a bit.

Maybe it's the beard? But I guess there are still things that i don't know about (y/n) so i can't tell much.

Auntie:Sooo..how Everything dear?

Kai'sa: We've pretty much still in our vacation.

Auntie:That little stunt the hospital dint look like a vacation~

I was surprised as how Auntie would know about that.

Sera:You know?!

Auntie:Well of course, Mundo was panicking and was a bit worried about it when we had a call the other night.

Uncle:Hehe you should've heard the poor bloke, his voice just get funnier when he's panicking.

Autnie:Oh quit it sweetie, you sound just like him when your drunk.

Me and Sera were chuckling lightly from the married couple making fun of each other.

Sera:Oh have some yourselves too , it isnt much but we can share.

Sera started handing out some meals on Uncle and Aunties plate.

Uncle:Hmmm dumpling's it's been awhile since my last tour.

Sera:tour? Are you also a musician Uncle?

Auntie:Oh please Sera dear, your uncle may have a nice speaking voice but he's singing doesn't even compare to it.

Auntie chuckled from her teasing uncle.

Uncle:Hey now, my squad says i have a nice voice.

Auntie patted his cheek then wiping of some crumbs of his beard.

Auntie:sure you do honey.

I chuckled as i continue to see the cute side of auntie relationship as how they playfully tease each other but it was also a nice scenery that reminds me of me and my parents..

Wonder how dad is..

Auntie:So about the preparations, you don't worry me and your Uncle got some groceries when we were on our way here, also can you believe teens selling some thing called shimmer?

Kai'sa:Oh you must be at Zaun.

Auntie:New government, what a joke.

Auntie started to rant about politics while uncle was just chuckling in the side with me and Sera enjoying our Meals. After a few minutes Auntie let out a sigh and removed her shades rubbing her nose bridge.

Auntie:I'm sorry dears.

Kai'sa:No no it's alright Auntie , we were just surpised how your into politics.

Auntie:More like annoyed by it.

Uncle:Dont get her started at the policitics at Frejlord and Demacian

Auntie:Especially the politics in Demacia!

Autnie paused for a second and took a deep breath.

Uncle:Here sweetie, have some more dumplings.

As uncle tried to calm down Auntie me and Sera looked at each other a chuckled.

Well Atleast i know what to not talk about with auntie~

Sera POV

We continue with our lunch but i was still curious when uncle said "tour".

Sera:So Uncle (L/n) about your tour?

Uncle:Ah ,of course! I used to be working at the military.

Sera:people in the military go on tours?

Uncle chuckled like he was aslso laughing

Wow, (y/n)'s dad is really cheerful.

Uncle:tours are my deployments in the military.

Sera:Oooh, that's a weird term but i get it!

Kai'sa:so what do you as of now though?

Uncle:Usually carpentry and crafts.

Sera:like houses?

Uncle:log cabins and furniture hehehe..

Auntie:You should visit one of uncle cabins, it's a very relaxing spot if you want get away from everything.

Uncle:Hehe..

Auntie and uncle started to giggling like two lovely couple, but also realizing what Auntie meant by it i started to get a bit flustered.

Uncle:Do you mind if I get started?

Kai's:Oh you cook uncle?!

Uncle:Where do you think (y/n) learned?

Auntie:Your uncle's cooking is amazing, especially in the grills.

Uncle:you flatter me too much honey, anywho duty calls and oh

Uncle moved to Auntie and kissed her in the cheeks before he leaving to get the groceries. My chest was filled with butterflies just seeing the two married couples.

Kai'sa:let me assist you in the kitchen.

Uncle:Oh please do, don't want to burn my son's friends house hehe.

Kai'sa:Alright, excuse me Auntie.

Auntie:No worries dear, have fun!

As Kai'sa also left to assist uncle now leaving me with Auntie in the dining table.

Auntie:So Sera, how's was your stay here ? Guessing you got close with the others?

I happily moved closer by changing seats to chat with her. But before i tell her anything else let out a refreshing exhale as i remember the month i've stayed here, my body was overly joy just remembering the small memories.

Sera:It was...amazing...

And I wish it wouldn't end.

Eve POV

I was at the side watching Akali trying over the necklace (y/n) bought her. I rested my hand and chin on (y/n)'s shoulder.

Eve:So where mine, darling~

i was jealous not gonna lie that (y/n) went the extra mile to surpise her i put on a smile even there was a small bitter feeling and I hate it, i just hate it.

(Y/n):I'll get you yours dont worry little kid.

My eyes winded as I felt a small senstation on top of my head, as i realized (y/n) was patted my head like head there was a soft fleeting feeling in that second he was chuckling a bit as he was making fun of me but i wanted to savor that one soft moment even for a few more minutes. When i got back to my sense i got back in character and just looked at a unamazed look at (y/n) from his joke and just grinned after.

Eve:should i start calling you daddy now then?~

(Y/n) averted his gaze away from me but i can see his ear were turning red a bit.

Still cute as usual~

(Y/n) POV

Get away from me please....

I didn't realized the person on my side was Eve not until i heard her voice which spooked me for a second but normally i would start having a panic attack and would trigger my mood swings but i was on my meds today so i was partly okay, though my would heart would still beat fast when I'm this near to Eve. I diverted my gaze somewhere to hide my flustered face after what she said.

(Y/n):Maybe i'm having second thoughts now

Eve:Oh come on pleaseee, daddy?

Eve wrapped her arms around me neck which startled me more that made me stand up from sheer panic with my cheeks flustered from Eve's words. They were looking at me with a startled look with Eve confused.

(Y/n):s-sorry, i actually had to go the restroom for a second.

I stormed out of the store and ran to the nearest restroom i could fine to give myself some space for me to relax and calm myself down.

Eve POV

(Y/n) left out of the store in a rush leaving us somehow confused. While i take my time to take everything that happened, it felt like like the gap me and (y/n) has gone back from better to worse that it made me heartbroken

Akali:Hey..

I looked at Akali who was looking at me worriedly, it felt like shit every time they see me like this because usually me and Kai's were the adults of the group.

Eve:I'm fine Kali, just suprised.

Akali:Alright..

My eyes took a glance of Akali who was happily looking at the necklace (y/n) gave her she was looking at it throughly , a side of me felt jealous once again seeing how close they are, that it made me think what really put us in this situation in first place i was getting impatient for it.

I need to know...

(Y/n) POV

I sat down on one of the cubicles to have some space and privacy for a few minutes before going out, then after staying there for 5 minutes i went out my head still having headaches and hallucination i massaged the side for it to calm down but nothing so i opened the faucet then splashed some water to my face in the sink. I raced my head to get frightened over seeing Nicole standing right behind me.

Nicole:Hey Loser.

I ignored her despite her being an hallucination but her continued to call me out in different names.

She's not real...nothing of it is real..

While i tried to ignored her presence i continue splashing water on my face, my mind was remembering those memories i tried to hide but it just kept on playing in my head, the memories were not even clear as it was vivid as two different things happened at the same time but it had a sense of de ja vu. I looked back at the mirror hoping that she's gone but instead to see a large group of people wearing uniforms from Piltover High but with Nicole in the front and center of it all. I started to panic more as i tried to convince and get a hold of myself that they are not real but it didn't do anything as i started to hear different voices calling me out Or insulting me. I closed my eyes hoping it would end just to only hear Eve's voice i turned around and saw her also wearing her uniform.

Eve:why did you leave?

(Y/n):What are you talking about ? you left me!i completely remember it you completely joined your friends side. YOU LEFT WHILE THE REST TRAMPLED ALL OVER ME.

Eve:I did I?

My face was left confused as she didn't deny anything else but it felt off as her innocent and concerned expression changed with her now grinning at me.

Eve:And you know what? I enjoyed it.

I grinned my teeth as hard as i can as i tried to suppress my frustrations cause i knew this wasn't all real i knew what happened....i can remember it.

The door to the restroom opened with my focus shifted to the corner i looked back to see they were all gone, i turned my back and reach for the bottled water i bought from the vending machine that was just outside the entrance of the restroom and took a big chug. I then heard footsteps i took a glance from the corner of my eye to see a guy with a statured and well built body with tanned skin came in, he was wearing a blazer with a tie and a buttoned long sleeves folded up, i looked up to his face and felt a sense of familiarity

Do i know him...

I look backed down to the faucet to avoid getting called out a creep but my mind still tried to think that i might have seen him somewhere. I turned the know on the hot water while l looked at hands shaking and cold so i push my hand to the hot water pouring down to the faucet and removed it after 5 seconds.

???:Have i seen you somewhere?

To my suprise i saw him on the side also washing his hand, my body jolted for a bit startling him too.

???:Sorry, you just looked familiar.

I wanted to say the same but it might looked weird if i did so i tried to deny it.

(Y/n):Y-you must be mistaking me from someone .

My voice was a bit still trembling after what happened but i still tried to act normal despite it the guy chuckled while i sheepishly smiled. Though looking at him right now he was much taller than me but when i tried to look at him more i was starting to get more familiar the more i got familiar i was also getting un comfy.

???:No you really look like someone i knew in high school.

(Y/n):Did you study at Piltover high by any chance?

???:Yeah! Wait, are you also an alumni there?

(Y/n):Y-yeah, batch 2017

???:Holy shit, me too! Which class?

As soon i got a close grip of who he is, a core memory of mine clicked with one of the know people in that god forsaken school, his face gotten much muscular and mature than i last saw him around school ground but i wasn't really friends with him.

(Y/n):Class E, and by any chance your that Talis guy?

His face changed from cheerful to amusement.

Jayce:Wow,Talis guy?

He chuckle while i shyly rub my own hand on the side.

(Y/n):My bad, i wasn't much of a people's guy back then i just heard and saw you around campus.

Jayce:No worries, but i haven't gotten your name.

(Y/n):Oh my bad,I'm (y/n) by the way.

His expression change once more with his eyed much wide like i just told him a big secret or something.

Jayce:(y/n) (l/n)? The (y/n) (l/n)?

(Y/n):Y-yeah?

I was confused myself when he repeated my full name out of the blue, i didn't knew what was up but a part of me was curious and scared what might the case? Is he one of them? Or was he? Was there something else that happened when i left school to do a home school? Everything was jumbling up that keep my mind from overthinking. But the more i think about the past my head would ached in pain.

Jayce:You look much so different in the yearbook.

I chuckled as i got a lot especially with some people i met on the way back then.

(Y/n):I'm guessing it's the hair also?

Jayce:yep! But who would've thought i get to meet you too today.

Meet me too?

I was suspicious of what he meant by that but i'm guessing how much he's known in highschool he's still friends with some but i was curious what he meant in his words.

(Y/n):Why so?

Jayce:My friend has been looking for you back then!

Friend?

(Y/n):Sorry but friend?

Jayce:Oh my bad, but a friend has been looking for you in highschool for a month for some reason, your really a earful to her.

Okay that didn't answer the question who.

(Y/n):Okay? Is your friend still looking for me or something?

Jayce:Beats me, she's been busy at work for almost nonstop.

(Y/n):alright then...

Despite my curiosity, my chest was getting also getting tighter from remembering a part of my past and what i would normally do is try to isolate myself out of the source of it and calm myself but at the same time i was taking long and might have made the others worried.

(Y/n):sorry to be rude but i need to go.

Jayce:No worries man but it was nice to finally meet you (y/n).

(Y/n):Likewise.

Before i left to the restroom, as i opened the door i heard him one more time calling my name stopping me in my place.

Jayce:Hey (y/n)! I don't think their true, you seems like a nice guy.

I didn't look back when I bit my lower lip while i gripped at the handle of the door, my chest felt like it was cut opened and all my emotion that i've stored up was flowing out, anger, regret, sadness, but i couldn't find it reassuring when he said that, was it because i don't trust a word from a guy who had his life easy because of his name? It was clear to me what it was, i easily just don't trust a lot people in my life anymore, it was his words but words of a person i hardly knew, a small tear escaped the left part corner of my eye, i still didn't look back but i could feel his stares at me and just I left the restroom without a word after what he said, i didn't want to vent it out to him, nor did he deserve it.

Reaching the end of the hallway back to the shopping centers the back of my hoodie felt like it was anchored onto something which almost made me choke someth i stopped looked back and saw it Eve.

(Y/n):Eve, why are you here? Are the other waiting for-

Eve:No (Y/n) but listen can we talk?

She stopped me when i heard the tone of her voice sounded worried or sad, a part of me knows what she wanted to talk about it's always the thing she brings up since we saw each other again at college till now but a part of me wanted to know but i just couldn't how much Eve has done to me i still can't accept the facts she is genuinely the person i used to trust.

(Y/n):Sorry Eve, can we not do this?

Eve:Then when? In the next 5 years? A Decade?

I was grinding my teeth with my thumbs slowly rubbing the side of my pointing finger, i really don't want to remember all these things nor talk about it anymore even with therapy it was still hard to talk about it without me breaking down.

(Y/n):Cause there's nothing to talk about.

Eve:At least hear me out.

I took a second collect myself while i to suppress the tears falling down my eyes by looking somewhere else avoiding Eve's gaze.

(Y/n):There's nothing to talk about Eve.

Eve:Then why do you keep putting this wall around us?

Thankfully the mall was a prestigious one so there are much people around , if it was we would've been making a scene right now but the more Eve pried the more i feel like a part of me was going to burst, having Eve around my shoulder for days was enough but after meeting Jayce and being to reminded of those painful memories is too much for me at this moment.

(Y/n):Eve, i told you this isn't the time.

Eve:Why do you keep ignoring this?

(Y/n):Why are you persisting about this!

I raised my voice on that in that specific moment, i was tired of it already i thought i could just keep it and everything will be okay but i was just fooling myself by the day thinking this will not be come back to me. Eve's expression change as she was surprised by my tone of voice, i hear footstep on my left where i was an saw Jayce.

Jayce:Well it's good to see you two are fina-

(Y/n): I'm sorry but can you leave us alone Jayce.

The mood became much awkward with now Jayce caught up with both, he was looking at me with a confused look while i was looking at him seriously.

Jayce:If he's doing something wrong there's no-

Eve:Jayce dear, kindly leave please.

Jayce looked like he was gonna bring out some hands after i told him off, and i didn't blame him my voice was a bit off there that i felt like i was angry.He walk passed by me but as we both meet i heard him whisper something on my side.

Jayce:Maybe i was wrong about you after all.

I unconsciously grabbed him by the shoulder retorted back

(Y/n):Then tell me what do you know about me?

Stop...

Sides of me were conflicted i felt hurt and was already tired from all this conflict while another side of me wanted to avoid more of it.

Jayce:Seeing how things are i think they might be just saying the truth about you, some low class kid playing on other women how you were playing with Evelynn over here? How long has he been playing you? 4 years? I'm not even amaze that you can even afford being here i bet you just played with Eve again just to be here.

Finally hearing the fruits that has been baring since then didn't fazes me the fact they went that low to just put me down, i was actually disappointed hearing it from him being exposed as a weakling was one but that rumor is just plain darn stupid.

Eve:Jayce stop it, you don't know what your talking about.

(Y/n):Yeah Jayce, you dont know what your talking about, so stick your nose somewhere else.

We stared at each other for a few second trying to fight of each others dominance.

Jayce:maybe i won't.

Eve:Stop it both of you, you fucking look like children figthing.

I was ready for a small bruising, despite still being weak from the accident and still recovering for me it didn't matter but Eve came in between us and tried to stop us. While i decided to just leave, go back to the mansion get my thing and get as far away as possible from this place. It i had to give up stuff here to get away from it all again so be it.

(Y/n):I'm leaving.

Eve:(y/n) wait.

Eve POV

Why the fuck is that Talis guy here again?!

I met Jayce out of the store where we were but lost my way to the restroom so i didn't notice we would also be there. (Y/n) proclaimed he was leaving so i tried to reach out for him not to leave Jayce grabbed me by the hand.

Eve:Jayce let go.

Jayce:He's a jerk why are you still puttin-

When he said jerk I swiftly palmed his nose making me fall to his back, with my anger and frustration right now because of how thing got to this point between me and (y/n) all because of these stupid rumor they got others people's head and painted people lies.

Eve:I asked nicely.

Jayce:WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU.

Eve:No, what the fuck is your problem! Why the heck are you butting in? What do you even know about me and (y/n)!?

He stood there in silence while he hold onto his nose.

Eve: So you just believe at some rumor you heard 5 years ago saying he was playing with me all this time? Bitch please If someone would have i already beaten him or her down!

Jayce:How d-

Eve:Oh please dear, I have my eyes and ears everywhere in that school especially if the rumors is about me.

I walked to him and lifted him up while he was holding on to his bloody nose.

Eve: So call him things i don't like, your nose isn't going to be only remodeling, understood?

He nodded furiously so i lightly let go of him making him stand on his own feet.

Eve:Get yourself clean dear, your suit is getting ruined.

Jayce:Who's fault is that?!

Eve:I asked nicely~

I left Jayce to his thing while i hurriedly tried to catch up with (y/n) i went to his direction but people was now starting to gather more around the entrance so i was hard to look check.

Eve:Where the heck are you?

I brought out my phone to try to call him but his phone was not reachable. I tried another time but still nothing i rushed back to the girls and saw them waiting in the entrance.

Ahri:where have you been? There some crazy lady screaming here few minutes ago.

Akali:Yeah, i heard it was some elderly beating up some pervert dude.

I looked at Eve with a eye brow raised.

Ahri:Enough of that where's (y/n)? Isn't he back form the rest room?

Eve:Yeah, about that.

I filled in the girls what just happened and part of them which suprised them with Akali much more surprised that i punch a former schoolmate.

Akali:Hold on let me try reaching him.

I texted the other girls and asked if (y/n) came back home but Seraphine immedialty replied with a no.

Akali:Hold on i think i can still track him.

Ahri:And how you gonna do that?

Akali:Apple will do it.

Akali was swiftly swiping left and right through her phone while me and Ahri were looking from the side.

Akali:Me and (y/n) tracked each others phone just incase we lose our phones.

Me and Ahri looked at Akali doubting that was the reasons.

Akali:What?

Ahri:So you can track our phones?

Akali:Yeah, well aslong your data is on, it will just update me the last place u were.

Eve:Isn't this my phone?

Akali:Uuh....

I was looking at Akali with both my eyes squinting at her thinking how long has she been keeping tabs on me.

Akali:Here! See! (Y/n)'s last pinged location was at the city now.

Ahri:He might have took the cab then!

Eve:How do we even know where his next location would be, he turned off his phone.

Akali:Thankfully i also know (y/n)'s itunes~

Akali opened up the the "find my iphone app" then login to his itunes and started to ping his phone while she did that Ahri called in Akshan for a ride so we could start chasing (y/n).

Sometimes you really are a pain in the ass (y/n)..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.5K 2.1K 22
High school, the bane of any and all teenager's lives. Most of them want to be in relationships, build friendships, have fun, drink, do drugs, have s...
768K 16.4K 39
An average daycare worker finds himself taking care of four of the world's most famous pop idols kids. Can he handle the pressure of the kids and the...
149K 3.6K 58
Your name is Y/N L/N. A gifted young musician who has passion on making music with your 3 amazing band members. Your a famous Rock Star from your ba...
60.8K 2.1K 69
Y/N, a detective, and a damn good one at that, has had multiple cases on his desk, and has solved them all the right way. With his partner Caitlyn, t...