Your Darkness is My Weakness...

By hopeangel11

After moving into a new house in London at the age of 18, Harry Styles is welcomed by his mysterious, yet ver... More

Your Darkness is My Weakness [Lirry]
Summary
Chapter 1: Moved in & Settled
Chapter 2: Meeting the Neighbour
Chapter 3: Who is Liam Payne?
Chapter 4: Worried Friends & Heat of the Moment
Chapter 5: One Intense Night - The First of Many
Chapter 6: After Last Night & Just the Beginning
Chapter 7: Pictures & Being Pursued
Author's Note: On Hiatus Until Lent is Over! - SORRY!
Chapter 8: Never See It Coming
Chapter 9: Just Getting Started
Chapter 10: Dealing With Louis
Chapter 11: Up in Flames
Chapter 12: About to Give In
Author's Note: I was just offended...
Chapter 13: Heart Led to be Broken
Chapter 14: Who to Trust & "Welcome Home"
Chapter 15: No Way Out
Chapter 16: Accepting or Pretending?
Chapter 18: Here For Good
Chapter 19: Is It Too Late?
Chapter 20: The End of What Could Have Been
Chapter 21: Trying to Move On
Chapter 22: Explaining How it All Began
Chapter 23: A Chance to Make it Right
Chapter 24: Just to Be Here
Chapter 25: Meant to Be - LAST CHAPTER!
EPILOGUE: Until Today

Chapter 17: The Truth or A Lie?

726 42 16
By hopeangel11

Chapter 17: The Truth or A Lie?

*WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT! You have been warned!*

"Li, f***. Your body," Harry moans, kissing all over Liam's chest and sucking love bites to mark him up.

"Thanks," Liam replies, pretty breathless as Harry teases his cock with his hand. "Haz."

"Hold on. I just wanna feel you."

Cursing loudly, Liam bites his lip as Harry lowers himself until his mouth is this close to Liam's cock. Harry smirks right before he takes the tip into his mouth, licking and sucking obscenely. The brown-eyed lad squeezes his eyes shut and moans at feeling Harry taking more of him in his mouth.

When he starts bobbing his head up and down, Harry wraps a hand around the base of Liam's cock. Liam reaches down one of his hands and tangles it into Harry's hair, tugging slightly as he feels pleasure run through his body. Harry moans around his cock, enjoying the fact that his hair is being pulled by Liam. He sucks even more of Liam's cock into his mouth and closes his eyes when he hears Liam get louder.

"Haz, that's – that's enough, babe," Liam breathes out, tugging Harry away from his cock.

"No," Harry whines, but complies when Liam pulls him up so they can kiss passionately. He smiles and lets Liam lick into his mouth, grinding their hips against each other.

"Quite a talented mouth you got there."

"Quite a cock you got down there too. And I'd like it in me, so where's your lube?"

"Christ, Haz. You're gonna be the death of me, you know that?"

"Not before you f*** me," Harry counters teasingly.

Liam chuckles and pecks his lips before sitting up and reaching over to his nightstand drawer. Harry hums and lazily kisses Liam's neck, waiting for him to get the lube and a condom. Not that it really matters whether they use a condom or not. Harry doesn't mind much having Liam's cum in him like last time, which has been way too long ago.

He suddenly feels hands nudging him away slightly, so he looks down and gives Liam a questioning look. Liam is already coating his fingers with some lube, making Harry's breath hitch.

"Scoot over so I can prep you."

"That's – Okay," Harry responds quietly, getting up on his knees as he's still straddling Liam.

Reaching around Harry, Liam looks up and watches Harry's reaction when he spreads his cheeks apart. Harry whimpers and leans down to kiss him, spreading his legs apart even more. Liam smiles and teases at Harry's hole, watching as he shivers and moans; clearly wanting more.

 Harry whines and pushes his bum back until the tip of Liam's finger slips in. He moans and begs Liam to push it in deeper, wanting to feel it buried inside him.

"Please, Liam."

"Shh. I know, love," Liam whispers, kissing Harry's eyes as they flutter closed.

He pumps his finger in and out of Harry deliciously slow, taking in the pleasure-filled sounds Harry is letting out shamelessly. Liam can feel both of them getting harder, so he reaches down and wraps his other hand around both of them. Harry chokes on air and thrust his hips forward.

To be honest, he doesn't even know whether he wants to push forward into Liam's hand or push back into the other. But he appreciates that Liam's giving him attention on both ends now.

"More. Please – God," he begs loudly, pulling at Liam's hair.

"Of course."

Liam complies and slips another finger inside Harry as he continues to pump their cocks with his other hand. Harry feels like he's about to explode, but holds it off so he doesn't come embarrassingly quick.

Soon enough, Liam has three fingers in Harry's hole and they both feel themselves so close the edge. He stops pumping their cocks and pulls his fingers out of Harry, who whines and begs for more. Liam shushes him with a kiss, then hands the bottle of lube so Harry can coat his cock with it.

Harry understands and makes quick work to slather as much lube as he finds necessary, before hovering right above Liam's cock.  He looks down into Liam's eyes, waiting for the "go ahead" signal from him, which is just a nod and hands holding his hips to lower him. The curly-haired lad nods back and lets out a shaky breath as he slowly drops down on Liam's cock, taking him in until he bottoms out.

"Oh, f***. F***. Liam – Ugh."

"Move whenever you can," Liam assures him, rubbing his hands up and down Harry's sides soothingly.

"Y- yeah. Okay. Hold on... Wow. I forgot you were this big."

"Most do."

"Shut up. Don't talk about the other people you've f***ed," Harry scolds, then starts moving his hips slowly, making them both moan.

"Jealous?"

Grunting in frustration, Harry decides to retaliate by grinding down on Liam's cock suddenly and snapping his hips forward. Liam groans and tightens his hold on Harry's hips, leaning forward to bite down on Harry's shoulder to leave a mark.

The green-eyed lad lets out a soft cry and speeds up his movements, practically bouncing up and down on Liam's cock. Liam continues leaving love bites all over Harry's neck and chest possessively, meeting Harry halfway as he grinds down and Liam snaps his hips up. Harry throws his head back when Liam hits that bundle of nerves just right, panting and desperate to come already.

"Touch me. Please, Liam. Mmm."

Liam does as he's told, grabbing hold of Harry's cock and pumps it in time with his thrusts. Harry moans loudly and leans forward to bury his face in Liam's neck.

Panting against his neck, Harry suddenly bites down when he feels that warmth deep inside him explode and he comes hard. He keens and Liam continues to thrust up into him, reaching for his own climax and getting there soon enough. He comes inside Harry, who lets out a sigh at the feeling of being filled with it. Might seem gross to some people, but clearly he doesn't mind.

Once they've finished riding their highs, Harry feels too tired to get off Liam, so said lad rolls them over until Harry is on his back. He smiles and reaches up a hand to run through Liam's hair as he pulls out and presses a brief kiss on Harry's lips.

"Gonna clean up a bit, yeah? Too tired to shower now," Liam whispers before he sits up. Or, at least he tries to.

"Nooo. Stay," Harry whines, wrapping his long, pliant limbs around Liam.

"You'll thank me later."

He manages to pull away from Harry's arms and ignores the huff he lets out as Liam makes his way to the bathroom and get a wash cloth to wipe them with. He wipes off Harry's spunk from his own body, then returns to the bed where Harry is looking up at him hazily.

"Roll over for me, babe. Gonna wipe your pretty little bum."

"'S not little, meanie," Harry argues tiredly, but rolls over onto his belly anyway.

Liam just chuckles and sits on the bed beside him, reaching out his hand with the cloth to wipe at Harry's hole. The curly-haired lad wriggles away from feeling too sore to be touched there, but Liam shushes him.

"I'll be quick," he assures and wipes gently.

"Mmm."

"What was that?"

"Feels good," Harry mumbles more clearly, wiggling his bum at Liam.

"You're a cheeky monkey, aren't you?"

*END OF SEXUAL CONTENT!*

Harry sighs when Liam finishes wiping at his bum, then tugs on Liam's arm to make him lie down. Liam complies and lies down beside him, letting Harry settle over him.

"Comfortable?"

"Very. Now, hush and let me sleep."

"Okay. I love you, Stylesy," Liam whispers, rubbing a hand over Harry's back soothingly.

"Love you too," Harry answers sleepily.

Eyes widening at hearing Harry's response, Liam looks down at him over his chest. But Harry's already fast asleep, his breathing even and eyelids fluttering slightly. Liam sighs, feeling disappointed for not being able to hear it again.

He hopes it's true. He hopes Harry really means what he said.

Because if he doesn't, Liam doesn't know how he'll be able to handle it not being true.

~~~

THE NEXT DAY...

"We need to check on Niall," Louis states suddenly. "Like, right now. I'm sick of being stuck in this bed."

"First of all, it's only been two days. Secondly, you need to keep resting your leg. Seriously, Lou. Lie the f*** down," Eleanor argues, trying to keep him from sitting up.

"El, I wanna make sure my friend is okay and not dying."

"I can check on him. You need to stay here. You too, Zayn. Your arms still need to heal."

Zayn nods in agreement, then says, "But I can walk, unlike Louis. I can go check on Niall, then let you both know how he is."

"Um, no way, Zayn," Perrie counters, making him sit back down on the chair beside her.

"Pez – "

"I said no, Zayn. El and I can go check on him. You both need to stay put."

"She's right. You guys aren't gonna get any better if you keep moving around. We'll go to Niall's room and see what he can tell us about what happened to him. I'm sure he's fine, and you both need to stop being so anxious," Eleanor agrees, making her way to the door with Perrie.

"No need for that, ladies," says someone with a very familiar voice.

They all look to the door and see Niall walking in, with a girl they all assume is Jade by his side. She smiles at them hesitantly, helping Niall take a seat on a free chair.

"Sorry. He kept insisting on coming here, even when he should be resting in his own room."

"They need to know the truth, Jadey," Niall slurs.

"Does he have brain damage, or is he just drunk out of his mind?" Louis asks, eyeing Niall as he lolls his head back and forth.

"He's on some pretty strong pain medication right now. He wouldn't stay in his room, though, so I helped him over here. I didn't want him to bash his head against a wall or something while he tried to get here," Jade replies as she keeps an eyes on Niall.

A silence fall over them then, no one really knowing what else to say. Jade clears her throat to start speaking, knowing this has to happen sometime.

"So, I – um, I found him in Harry's house on the ground and his head was bleeding – "

"Wait. How'd you know where Harry's house is?" Louis demands suddenly, not liking where this is going.

"Liam texted me his address, so I could pick Niall up and bring him here."

"You know Liam?" Zayn asks curiously.

"Um, yeah. That's kinda the complicated part...?" Jade answers, looking down at her lap. "But I swear I had nothing to do with him hurting Niall or any of you! I mean, I was supposed to hurt Niall, but I didn't."

"But you work for him?"

She looks up at Louis, who is glaring at her fiercely. "Not really. He asked me to pretend to like Niall and then break his heart, but I couldn't do it. I couldn't do that to him, so I guess Liam took matters into his own hands and dealt with Niall. I wouldn't have let him if I knew he would do this."

"I knew it!" Niall exclaims suddenly, looking at Jade with narrowed eyes. "You played me, woman!"

"The whole thing wasn't pretend, Niall! I swear! After I got to know you, I knew I couldn't hurt you, of all people. And I swear I had nothing to do with Liam hitting you in the head with a vase."

"That's what he did to me? Man, that hurt."

"I'm so sorry, Niall," she says desperately, grabbing hold of his hand.

"So, what? Now we're just supposed to believe that you're actually not out to get us too? You agreed to help Liam!" Louis nearly yells.

"I know. That's why I'm telling you this. I don't wanna help him anymore. He's gone way too far with everything he's done to get Harry. He's never been so impulsive about this stuff. I mean, he must really be into Harry if he's gone through all this trouble with you guys to get him alone. You have to believe that. I know Liam; he's like a brother to me. He's just lost and looking for true love... And I think Harry might be it for him."

Louis and Zayn look at each other, before the latter asks, "And how exactly can we trust you?"

"Because I know where Harry is."

*Drama! Yay! :P

So, it seems that Jade has finally decided to take their side instead of Liam's. Will she really reveal where Harry is? Or will she lie in order to keep them from ruining Liam's chance at having "true love"?

What about Lirry? Do you think Harry really meant it when he said he loved Liam? Or was that just an "in the moment" type of thing and to get into Liam's head? How will Liam deal with it if Harry actually DOESN'T mean it? – Unless he DOES...? But then how will Liam deal with that?

Is Harry really planning a way to escape right after? If so, how and when? How do you think he really feels about Liam now?

Will Liam ever let Harry go? Or is Harry stuck there forever?

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS ON WHAT YOU THOUGHT ABOUT THIS CHAPTER AND THE STORY SO FAR!

What will happen next?* x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.6K 1.2K 23
Louis Tomlinson, age 21, Is a professional football player. He is the starter, and captain for the team. Harry Styles, age 19, is just a boy in coll...
319 26 9
Harry gets kicked out of home for being gay and moves in with a whirlwind of people. He's faced with living with a bully Zayn, mischievous Niall and...
48.2K 620 73
Paislee Martin Is an eighteen year old girl, who just finished high school. Every year, for one month during summertime, she goes to California to se...
1.3M 40.6K 30
Young Liam Payne was left as an orphan at a young age and was forced into an orphanage, little did he know was that the Styles family was going to ch...