Admiring Love

By RamaPriya888

It's a story about our own favorite couple Arnav Singh Raizada and Kushi Kumari Gupta aka Arshi. It's a stor... More

First impressions
Character introductions
Unexpected proposal
It's a YES from me
Arnavs decision
Experienced person???
First date
Arnav's Outburst and Kushi's reaction
💍 Engagement 💍
Marriage
Misunderstanding
Reception
Revenge
I lied to you
I was forced in to this marriage
I love you
Admiring love
Growing feelings or Fights
Patch up?
Intense
Memorable Night

Thank you

1.4K 76 9
By RamaPriya888

Thank you guys for reading my story. This story has crossed 10K views and 1K votes. Thank you so much guys for showering so much of love on me with all your votes and comments. I wasn't expecting that this story will reach 1K votes this soon.

Can you believe I got almost 125 votes on my last chapter. I never thought that my story will receive such a huge number of votes in a span of  two three days.

I don't know how else to thank you for all the love and  support you are showering on me. Hopefully I will be able to entertain you all like this only with my stories.

Thank you once again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

414K 18.5K 34
A WINNER 'MOST BINGE WORTHY STORY' in CLASH OF FANDOMS AWARDS BY @WriteToEngage ~•~ 'All is fair in love and war'...
428K 13.3K 35
20 May 2019 #209 out of 296K on 22/06/2019 in #shortstory #1 out of 116 on 22/06/2019 in #gupta #15 out of 1.21K on 22/06/19 in #ipkknd #20 out of 1...
Fated By Prasar

Fanfiction

95.4K 8.5K 29
This is the story about Most favorite couple of Indian television Arnav Singh Raizada and Kushi Kumari Gupta also known as Arshi. It's starts with th...
Junoon By Anjanaa

Fanfiction

424K 18.8K 43
A bond made out of misunderstanding. A relationship made of Hate from one end and Love from the other end. Story of a lovely girl Kushi Gupta and h...