Stars and Glitches (Erratum x...

By adamabyss12

There are 2 Entities that suffered from sadness. One of them left her homeworld to the Cosmos out of curiosit... More

Origin by Stars
Birth of Destruction
Leaving the Multiverse
Enter the Cosmos
Living Together
Talking with Rosalina
Hanging alongside Error

Cosmic Goddess meets Destroyer God

765 20 2
By adamabyss12

Rosalina...she had seen and met many things in her life. She had met a red plumber that had saved his Princess countless times, she encounters a giant king that has a spiny shell and can breath fire. But this is new. She has never seen anyone like this, especially a skeleton with such an appearance like that. He has these weird signs that say the word, Error, all over his body, and he has very odd eyes, not to mention...she can sense his magic, and it is absolutely colossal. She has thought that her own magic was immense, as well as some others, but this skeleton's magic...it is insane. Not to mention, she feels that the magic...it is purely destructive. It such an amazing feat that this skeleton is capable of restraining himself and not cause unintentional damage.

For Error, he had seen many things throughout his life, and while a lot of them were extremely insane, it is new to see a human that is capable of living in space with alien creatures. Not to mention, she looks immensely beautiful. There are simply no words to describe that look. But Error doesn't blush, as he does not have that much of an interest in her, as Rosalina spoke out.

"Are you the one that returned my child."

Error nodded his head, as he spoke out.

"I am. You must be that kiddo's mother."

Rosalina smiled, as she spoke out.

"I think you for returning my child. My name is Rosalina, Princess Rosalina."

This made Error surprised, as he spoke out.

"Oh...Umm...it's a pleasure to meet you. I am simply known as Error."

Error held out his hand, and Rosalina shook it tightly. And it is also very amazing to see a woman of her height. I mean, he has seen the Astral Mother before, who is at the height a complete 7 feet, but this lady is at the height of 7'3, 3 inches taller than the Astral Mother. Rosalina than spoke out.

"You are not from around here, are you?"

Error shook his head, as he than spoke out.

"No, I just got here."

Of course, Error knows that he needs to hide what he is as due to the fact that he does not want Rosalina to get involved with the messes that he himself is in. It would rather be him that gets into all sorts of trouble than the Princess. Rosalina than looks at Gradient and Paperjam, as she spoke out.

"Oh my. Who are they?"

Error looks down at Paperjam and Gradient and spoke out.

"Oh, those 2, the one that has the black hoodie, that is Gradient. The one in my arm is Paperjam. These 2 are my sons."

This made Rosalina surprised. And come to think of it, they both look like Error a lot, but Paperjam the most. She than spoke out.

"Well...how about we go inside and talk at the Grans Conservatory. Let's eat there, as I wish to talk to you. I also want to reward you for bringing back one of my children to me."

Error looks down at Rosalina, as he has an uneasy expression now present. He gripped the smaller skeleton's hand, and held the small one in his right arm, as he than spoke out.

"Oh, y-you don't need to. Just thought it would be nice to help him back his partner. Nothing more."

Rosalina smiled a Error before his very eyes. He seems to be very modest and kind as Mario, if not more so than him, as she than spoke out.

"Perhaps, but I feel like it should be nice for you to have it and-"

Than, Gradient hugged Error's legs, as Error looks at him, and noticed that he looks a little bit in pain, as he spoke out.

"Gradient, kid? What's wrong?"

"D-Daddy..."

Gradient looks at Error and spoke out.

"I-I'm so hungry."

This made Error's eyes widened, as he than looked at Rosalina, who smiled a little bit wider, as Error spoke out to her.

"Ahhh...never mind, I'll come."

Rosalina closed her eyes and spoke out.

"That is good. Follow me."

Error nodded, as he looks at Rosalina as she than lowered and floated down to the ground, as Error than flies slowly to the Comet Observatory, and as he went to it, he felt gravity weigh down on top of him, as he than lowered himself as much as he can to the ground, before he than stepped off of the Error Blaster with Gradient in his hand, as they than followed Rosalina to where she wants them to take them all too. As he walked, the Lumas began to follow Error and Gradient, but most likely Error, since they are so interested to see a young baby. This is the first time that they had seen a baby in their whole lives. Okay, they may have seen Luma babies, but babies of other creatures, this is an entirely new experience for them. It even made these cute sounds that made them continue.

Later...

"Nom nom nom nom."

Gradient is shown to be nomming on some cookies that Rosalina had, and Error smacked himself in the head, as he spoke out.

"I really have got to teach my kiddo manners."

Rosalina smiled as she looked at the child, as well as the child in Paperjam's hand, who is raising his arms, as if he is trying to touch his father's face. Error than raised his right hand and Paperjam grabbed it, as he made some baby noises. This is the first time in so long that Rosalina had heard something like this. The last time she heard it was during when she had first met Mario. But this...this child was so happy to be within the presence of his father. And he giggled, the sound of a young baby's giggle was so sweet for Rosalina to hear.

"I am really surprised. I never think that I would have been able to meet someone that had children of his own. Being in their presence, it just have been a very difficult time for you."

Error chuckled a little bit, as he spoke out.

"Oh, you have no idea."

Although Error hid his stress of what he is feeling right now, as he does not want to make Rosalina worry. Thankfully, as Error404 was able to teach him in the skills of acting, he is able to hide that part of himself so that Rosalina does not notice anything odd about what he's feeling. And luckily, she does not notice the stress in his voice, meaning that he had hidden it well, as Rosalina spoke out.

"So...what is it like...to be a parent for your 2 children?"

Error looks at Rosalina, with a rather uneasy expression on his face, as he spoke out.

"Well...too out it mildly, it was not a cakewalk. I had to struggle in trying to raise them on my own, having to watch over them to make sure that they are not about to get hurt or worse, and I had to find some people to take care of them while I am gone, due to the fact that I was in a very, very bad spot. But other than that, I really like my little kiddos, very cute little rascals they are."

This made Rosalina smile at Error, who she sees as a very nice parent. But Rosalina spoke out to Error.

"You said that you were in a very bad spot, how bad was it?"

Error looks down at the table, while still holding Paperjam, as he spoke out.

"Admittedly, it was mild when I said that. Truth is, it is not just bad, it was very, very horrifying, the situation I was in. In fact, it got to the point where I now have to find a place for my kiddos to be safe."

He than looks at Gradient and Paperjam, as he spoke out.

"And unfortunately, it will catch up to me someday. I will need to show them some of the harsh stuff in reality soon, so that they can be ready for it when it arrives. For now, I need to enjoy my time and fun with them as much as I can, and hopefully, nothing can go wrong with it."

Rosalina could see that he is a little bit sad, but he seems to be hiding some other emotion that she does not know of yet. But besides that, she realizes that while he is a parent, he is one in need of a shelter. But as she looks at Error, the Lumas came to where they are, and looked at the baby that is in Error's arms, as one of the Lumas spoke out to Error.

"Wow, it that a baby?"

Error looks at the Luma beside him and nodded his head.

"Yeah, my son. He's just been born about 4 months ago."

The Luma looked and gawked their face at Paperjam, and Paperjam saw the Luma and reached out to the Luma, as if he wants to be held by it. This made the Luma confused, as Error than spoke out to them.

"I think he wants to touch you."

The Luma got curious at why, but they did and got a bit closer, and Paperjam touched the Luma with his hands. And the hands that the Luma felt, they were very different from the hands of his mother. The Luma felt Rosalina's hands, feeling as though they are big enough to hold her and protect her. But Paperjam's hands were different. They are delicate and needed, almost like it wants to touch and hold onto something. This made the Luma surprised, as this is the first time that another entity has touched them like this, and not in a way that the Luma is very familiar with.

Paperjam seems to finish touching the Luma, as Error than summoned a glitchy portal and brought down a puppet that Paperjam is now holding onto. Paperjam than hugs the puppet and cooed, snuggling into it like a teddy bear. This made Rosalina stand up and walk next to Error and looked down at the baby that Error holds. Despite the appearance that it has, and despite the fact that it is not human, Paperjam looks like he is the embodiment of purity and joy, simply with him being present with Error, or simply by having a toy on his hands, as Paperjam almost looks like he is now fast asleep, even though he is really simply just enjoying what it is that is in his hands.

"He's so cute."

Rosalina said, as Error turned around and nodded.

"Yeah, he is. And Gradient is rather cute himself."

Rosalina turned around, and saw Gradient taking out his stylus, before he made another chair, in the exact same design as the one that Error is in. This surprised Rosalina, as she spoke out.

"Oh my. I didn't know that your children can do that."

Error than spoke out.

"Well, that is from one of the parents. Their other parent had the ability to create. But me...my power is differ from that one. Though I would rather not go into more details."

This made Rosalina confused, but she decides to keep quiet, as she thinks that whoever this person is, he just be keeping this one private. She does not know why...unless it was something that happened between both Error and that other parent that he does not want to talk about. Than, she looks at Gradient, and he used his stylus to manipulate Ink, and before Rosalina knew it, Gradient has made clothing for himself. It is a black hoodie with no zipper, and has a gradient blue grid-like design. The sleeves of his jacket have light blue streaks down the sides, and teal X's on the upper part. The inside of his jacket is red, and Gradient puts it on, before he than made a red scarf, and wrapped it around his stomach. Gradient looks at Error, and giggled, as he stuck out his 4 tongues with a smile that is similar to that of a cat, looking silly. This made Rosalina surprised, and Error caught this look on her face, as he spoke out.

"You looking at his 4 tongues?"

This made Rosalina surprised again, that Error caught on, as Error smiled, before he than spoke out.

"Nothing new about that for me. I have 5, and Paperjam has 3."

Paperjam looks at Rosalina and giggled to see the stunned look on her face, as Rosalina spoke out to Error.

"Can..."

Error gawked his head to the side, as Rosalina than spoke out to Error more clearer than before.

"Can I...hold you son for a little bit?"

This surprised Error for a little bit, as he spoke out.

"What, are you serious?"

His tone was not of uncertainty. He is surprised that Rosalina actually wants to hold a baby that she had just recently seen today, and that is if it is day from where he's at right now. Rosalina smiled and nodded her head, although Error can tell she is a little bit nervous, yet eager to do it. It is as though she has not held onto a baby before in her whole life.

"I am. I...I want to see how it feels to hold one in my arms."

Error looks a little bit uncertain, but since Error can summon strings and a portal, he's certain that he can grab him, as he spoke out.

"Okay, you can, but please don't drop him. And before you ask...it is not because you will get the baby hurt, he is surprising very tough for a baby, and can even manipulate his body to becoming a puddle without any worse for wear. But you will accidentally hurt the ceiling and floor if you were to drop him from high above ground."

This made Rosalina sweat dropped a little bit, due to the fact that, while the baby is not going to get hurt, hurt own floor and walls will be. This made her worried that the baby is heavy, but Error stood up, and hands Paperjam to Rosalina. When Paperjam saw Rosalina, he reaches out for him. Rosalina doesn't know why...but she than extends her arms under Error's hands, and holds onto the child, before cradling the baby skeleton in her arms. Surprisingly, the baby is a little bit light, and yet, he and feel the weight of the baby pressing onto her arms, and Rosalina's still able to hold the baby in her arms. And when she held it, she felt...she does not know what it is that she is feeling. She felt something that she has not felt before. She held the Lumas, and that feeling was different, as she is simply caring for them like young children.

But Paperjam...he felt so fragile, unprotected, and her, when Rosalina held onto the baby, she felt like she wants to keep on holding onto it, and she does not want to let go of it for a day. She gripped onto it, and she looked down at the baby in her arms, and she saw that the baby is reaching out to her face. This made Rosalina curious, as she than used her magic to life him you for a little bit, before she than held onto the sides of his chest with her hands. The child reaches out and touched her face, and giggled, but says no words, for the concept of words is not yet able to reach the child of creation and destruction. This made Rosalina's heart beat faster. The feelings of when she holds onto the Lumas are nothing compared to what she is feeling holding onto the baby.

"Rosalina, are you okay?"

Rosalina snapped out of what she is feeling, as she looks at Error confused and a little bit unease, because of the way that Rosalina simply stood still like a statue for a whole solid minute. She had not spoken a word nor did she move during the whole time that she was holding Paperjam in her hands. Rosalina, realizing that she was looking a little strange in front of everyone. So she gave the baby back to Error, who than holds him in his arms again, as Rosalina spoke out.

"I apologize for that...it's just...this is the very first time that I have held such a young baby in my arms. And the way it felt...it was so...different."

Error shrugged his shoulders, as he spoke out.

"It's okay. It's natural for people to have a baby in their arms for the behavior to change. Besides, I think PJ likes you, Princess."

She looks down at Paperjam, and sure enough, she seems to have a smile on his face at simply looking at Rosalina. This made Rosalina's heart feel very, very warm. She wants to keep on holding the young baby in her arms for all of time. But of course, she knows that all creatures will grow up, and will no longer be as such. As Rosalina looks down, she than spoke out.

"Error...you once told me you are planning on moving somewhere safe. Where do you plan on moving?"

Erorr shrugged.

"I don't know. I have been trying to search for a place for us to live in, and I had just gotten started."

Rosalina than looks at the baby, before she than spoke out.

"Well...how about the Comet Observatory can be this safe place for you, Error?"

This made Error surprised, as he spoke out.

"What, you want me to stay here? I'm not gonna be a bother to you, am I?"

Rosalina made a soft, sweet smile on her face, as she than spoke out.

"You won't be a bother. I might have a room that I have for guests that stay here. And...I think that, since you have been struggling with taking care of your children, they can stay here."

This made Error surprised, but he than smiled very softly and relived, as he than spoke out.

"I...I don't know what to...to say. Thank you, Rosalina. It means a lot."

Rosalina smiled, as she and Error than walked out to where Error will be sleeping in. And while Error has no idea what will happen soon...he knows this. Perhaps luck is on his side this time, as well as his sons.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193 6 6
Growing up in the Omega Timeline has left you with little to no life experience with the real worlds out there, however, one thing you did know. Is t...
128K 5.6K 51
When protector of the Multiverse, Ink, and destroyer of the Multiverse, Error, get tricked into taking part in a social experiment, things slowly get...
9.4K 239 26
There were two opposites. The creator. And the destroyer. They were mortal e...
1.6K 23 3
(This is a reimagined version of Out-Code Spawns in another multiverse.) 2 different realms exist at the same time, but with different powers. 2 Real...