Few and Far Between (Gojo x F...

By blancocloud888

You were out shopping for a birthday gift. Who knew that could lead you into a rabbit hole straight into the... More

A/n
Birthday Intervention
New Student
Cursed Tools
Kin Jewels
Coalesce
Saved By the Bell
Habitation
Hungry
Not Welcome
Neoteric
Kent, Amari, Elliot's profiles
Nobara Isn't An Idiot
Boys
Girls
Breakfast
Lotus - Azalea
Finish What You Start
Pro Tem Solo
Healing
Meeting Sukuna Ryomen
Y/n's House
Aboriginal
Deduction
Recur
The Roast Session
An Experience
You Better Watch Out
The Audacity
Keep Going
Unfettered
Xerces
Close
A Night to Remember
It Takes Two
Next Level
Extreme Games
Troublemaker
Closer
The More You Know
Not Over Yet
Behind
This Day
Tricks and Treats
Second times a charm
Where Is My Mind
Interested
As Promised
Turning Out
Assurance
A/N
Spill
Rejected
Wake Me Up
The Favorite
Yoru
Sea Urchin
Old School

Sukuna the Menace

109 5 4
By blancocloud888

(Recap on where we are in the anime. Episode 7. Starts off with the Todo/ Megumi, Mai/ Nobara altercation at the vending machines. I'm not writing that out as it has nothing to do with you really. Then after that, Gojo meets with Gagucockji the old dude that's past his expiration date. In this scene, the watcher also meets Miwa, the blue haired girl.

After this meeting, it does a whole month time skip which brings us to the movie theater that Junpei is in. Junpei obviously can see Mahito and blah blah blah and cue the beginning of this chapter 😁)

The colors of the sky were a mixed gradient of dark blackish- gray clouds. They shared color with the sky they floated in. You were standing next to Yuji sharing an umbrella with him and Nanami was looking at the movie theater.

"It's a gruesome sight." Nanami brought his middle and ring finger up to his glasses, putting pressure on the bridge of them. "Are you guys ready to witness it? Itadori and Kaida?"

As the month beforehand went by, you explained to Yuji about your clan and why you wanted to be called by a different last name. Gojo also informed Nanami about the name change and that's what he calls you now.

(So yea you'll be referred to as Kaida by Nanami for a bit, just a reminder so that you don't get confused when Kaida comes up later on.)

Yuji just responded with a "hm" and nodded. You nodded your head also. Nanami began to walk inside the building and you guys followed.

The three of you walked into the movie theater. You passed under the caution tape and approached a row of four empty movie seats.
The crimson patterns were clearly visible on the light red fabric, coated in the blood of 3 school boys.

Nanami pointed at the chairs and his finger traced from there to the entrance of the room. "Can you see it? This is the residual taint of cursed energy."

You and Itadori shook your heads in response. Neither of you were picking up anything.

"That's because you're not trying to see it. We typically see curses as if it's perfectly natural to." Nanami started to explain that when a cursed technique is used, it leaves traces behind. "That's what residuals are, but they are much fainter than cursed spirits. So now, focus your vision and look closely." Nanami advised to you.

You did as Nanami said and this time, you were able to pick up foot prints. "Hey I did it!" You said aloud.

"I can see them too!" Itadori said with excitement in his voice.

"Of course you can, a good sorcerer can sense them before even seeing them." Nanami retorted.

You chuckled a bit watching Yuji growl because Nanami basically just insulted him. He was basically insulting you too since you didn't see them either, but you didn't take it to heart.

You left the movie area, ducking under the caution tape along with Yuji and Nanami. You guys made your way out and were walking down a hall.

"Couldn't you have given me a little more praise or something?" Yuji asked Nanami.

"I don't praise or disparage anyone. I adhere to facts and judge on that basis. That's who I am."

...This man is definitely a serious one. Not like Gojo at all. Maybe that's a good thing. You thought.

Nanami put his hands in his pockets. "Let's follow them."

"Yea! All out!" Yuji said. He seemed to be a little too hyped for Nanami's liking.

"No, moderate effort is all that's required here." Nanami shot Yuji's words down.

Yuji's confidence plummeted as he slumped over in disappointment. Man, me and this guy are just not clicking...

Poor Yuji. This man is breaking his positive energy. You rubbed his back trying to cheer him up as he sulked. "Aww Yuji it's alright. You'll get what you want eventually I'm sure of it."

*Flashback*

You and Yuji were with Gojo. Gojo was explaining that he couldn't lead you guys this time but called up an old friend that he trusted. That was when he opened the door and you guys met Nanami for the first time.

Gojo threw an arm around the blonde man. "This is Kento Nanami!" He was way too excited for Nanami's liking.

You could tell Nanami wasn't enjoying it at all. I knew he didn't like Gojo.

Gojo continued talking about Nanami. "Plenty of sorcerers are oddballs but since Kento here once worked for a corporation, he's got a good head on his shoulders! Oh he's a first grade sorcerer too."

"I doubt anyone would appreciate and introduction like that. We should greet each other first." Nanami then bowed in front of you guys. "Nice to meet you Itadori and Kaida."

You both returned his actions and Yuji decided to ask him a question. "A company man? Why didn't you want to become a jujutsu sorcerer from the start?"

"Well, I went to your school and there I learned one thing. JUJUTSU SORCERERS SUCK!"

And it was at that moment you let a snicker watching Yuji's eyes widen and stare at the man with a dazed look. You held back the urge to burst out laughing right on the spot. I like this man already.

Nanami continued."And I learned something at my other job too. That having to work for a living sucks! Both suck equally so I'll go with the one I like better. In fact, that's the only reason I came back."

Nanami's next words caught you off guard, but you still enjoyed it when he said he has great faith in Gojo's power....but he has absolutely no respect for the man.

You let out a giggle seeing Gojo's reaction. "You know, why couldn't I have met Nanami sooner? I like him!" You announced to the group.

"Thank you." He said to you and then he just started walking away.

...He's also dry as fuck when it comes to convos, good to know.

He took a few steps and then turned his head to face Yuji. "This conversation has been dragging on for too long. The point is, I don't recognize you as a sorcerer either. Even though you are just a vessel for the ticking time bomb Sukuna, I'm hoping you can prove yourself useful."

Nevermind, my respect just plummeted for this man. I can't believe he just did my boy Yuji like that. You were just about to say something until Yuji beat you to it.

"Lately I've been forced to realize how weak and useless I am, but I'll become strong. I have to get strong, or I won't be able to choose how I die. Oh and I'm certain I can win your respect, but you'll see in time." Yuji gave Nanami a salute.

You warmly smiled at Yuji and ruffled his hair. "You sure will Yuji! You'll prove that geriatric wrong!"

You were standing on the other side of Yuji as Gojo peeked around the boy to speak to you. "Eeeeh, he's actually younger than me."

"WHAT?!?" You responded in disbelief. You marched over to Nanami observing his face rather closely. "How old is he?!"

"Uhm, please give me some space Kaida. You are really, and I mean really close to me right now. I like my personal space."

"Oops, my bad." You stepped back from him.

"He's 27, but I can see why you would think he's older." Gojo told you.

Hmmm, now that I see him up close he definitely looks good for age. He's just got a defined face.

Gojo couldn't help feeling his intolerant side slip in with how long you were staring at this man. "Y/n stop fawning over him he's not interested."

"Gojo! Can I look at someone and NOT have you thinking I'm drooling over them!? It's pretty obvious that I wasn't doing that you idiot!!"  You walked back to Yuji while crossing your arms, obviously irritated by Gojo.

Yuji then gave you a pat on the head and gave you a side hug. "Did that help? You feel a tiny bit better?" Yuji asked.

"Aww yes Yuji, I'm happy again." You replied.

"Just date already." Sukuna spat out.

"SUKUNA! I already explained to you that she is a CASE! Not a girlfriend! She's a sister to me." He corrected Sukuna once again. It's not like it was going to help much. Sukuna's not dumb, he just likes to say things to get on Yuji's nerves. So he was never going to change, no matter how many times you told him something.

That is how you and Yuji saw each other though, siblings. He was like a younger brother to you and you cared about him very much. Even though Megumi was obviously the one you were closest to, it was evident that you cherished Yuji and Nobara like no tomorrow. Anyone that is an enemy of Yuji is an enemy of yours.

***

You, Nanami, and Yuji were walking up the stairs of a building.

"There wasn't anything weird on the surveillance cameras right?" Yuji questioned Nanami.

"Right, there was only one young man aside from the victims."

"Then it was a cursed spirit?" You inquired.

"Well, most likely. There's a small chance the young man could be the killer."

You guys reached the roof of a building. It was still raining and you were sharing an umbrella with Yuji.

"But the police can-

Nanami abruptly stopped talking. A curse was here with you guys. It crawled along the wall and onto some chairs located to the side.

Your eyes met the curse that evidently moved on all fours. It was hideous and had the form of a horse, eyes bulging out of it's skull, and a watch on it's green wrist. You got chills down your spine.

Yuji immediately threw his umbrella on the ground getting ready to fight the curse but Nanami threw his hand out in front of Yuji.
"Stop Itadori, let me take care of this one. Let's see if you guys can handle the one over there."

Both of you guys turned to see a pale white curse with a vertical set of teeth. It let out a distorted purr and pressed its hands together,
staring back at you.

"If you guys feel like you are in over your head. Give a shout." Nanami said.

You just nodded but Yuji focused on the man's words. "Why do you think so little of us? Give us a chance."

Nanami reached for the button on his blazer and unbuttoned the top button. He loosened his tie slightly.

You watched him with concern. Please don't tell me I'm about to witness another stripping incident during a fight...It'll be the third damn time.

Nanami began approaching one of the curses. "It's not about whether I'm underestimating you or not. I'm the adult here and you Yuji, are still a child. I have a duty to prioritize your life over my own."

"I'd rather you underestimate me than treat me like a kid." Yuji put his fists up ready to fight the curse infront of us and you imitated his movements.

"You've faced several life or death situations, but that does not make you an adult." Nanami pulled out a large blade, wrapped in white cloth with black splattered patterns covering it. "Realizing your hair is falling out on your pillow, or your favorite bread has dissapeared from the convenient store. The accumulation of those moments of despair in your life is what makes a person an adult."

He charged at the curse and easily dodged its attacks. "My cursed technique allows me to forcibly create a weak point I can exploit on any opponent."

How am I supposed to listen to this dude explain his technique while I'm getting swung at! You ducked narrowly avoiding a swing from the curse. This thing is about to take my damn head off!

"Are you guys listening?

"HUH ARE YOU TALKING TO ME?" Yuji yelled out. The curse had Yuji's fist in it's hands now and the two were pushing against each other. It sent Yuji flying and he slammed into a red button that activated a screen. The screen lit up saying "HOME RUN!" as it played music.

Your face became solemn as you focused your energy into your hands. The curse was now heading for you. As soon as it reached you it went for a straight punch to your face. You bent your knees and dropped your head so that the strike would miss and end up going over you. You took a hold of the curses arm with both of your hands, making a swift 180 turn on the balls of your feet. You lead the arm over your head and swung the curse over you.

It slammed into the ground and you took a few steps back to put space in between just in case it retaliated quicker than expected. That damn curse was heavier than I thought. That fucker needs to lay off the Dino nuggets.

The curse hurriedly tried to find its balance once again. You dashed toward it and used your fist to strike its abdomen. You spun clockwise and picked up your leg, thrusting your foot underneath its jaw. The curse staggered backward and you followed it closely. You didn't wait for it to recover. Your illuminated fist dug into the curses face and you sent it flying. It almost flew off the building but it grabbed ahold of the edge and got back onto the roof.

You grimaced seeing that the curse came back up on the roof. These things just keep trying.

Yuji appeared by your side and you took a step back to let him fight. You brought your attention to Nanami and watched him take out one of the curses with his blade. He had a bad ass technique and it left you staring at him in awe. That. was. AMAZING!

After his victory, he spoke to Yuji. "Itadori behind you." Nanami said nonchalantly. Yuji received a punch from the curse, catching it with his palm. The force sent his body backward and he slid across some turf, scattering some water underneath him that had accumulated on the roof from the rain. Nanami placed a hand on his hip and chided the two of you. "I don't appreciate you turning your back on your opponent guys."

"YOU WERE LITERALLY THE ONE DISTRACTING ME!" Itadori yelled back at him. The curse roared and Yuji's demeanor changed. His fist began to flare with blue energy as his eyes were wide. You could tell he was focusing very hard to conjure up his cursed energy. You knew this curse was about to get murked by Yuji.

He drove his fist straight into the curse and dredged it so far that it almost went completely through the curse. The lag in Yuji's energy caused another blow that ended up making a clean hole through the curses chest. Nanami studied Yuji's moves intently.

You approached the curse that was now cowering on the ground. That must be Yuji's divergent fist that he was telling me about. He's been getting so much better since the last time we trained. I'm so proud. Look at him killing curses like it's nothing!

Yuji was about to exorcise the curse until Nanami called out to him. "Itadori wait! Don't finish it off yet!"

"What? Why not?" You questioned him.

"Here guys, take a look at this." Nanami turned his phone around so you guys could see what he was trying to show you.

"Wait what? I thought curses didn't show up in photographs." You said.

"Please listen to me calmly." Nanami instructed to you two. "These creatures that we've been fighting..."

***

"They're human." Shoko said as she was on the phone with Nanami reporting to him about her findings.

As Shoko was explaining, your eyes stayed on Yuji. You noticed something was off about him. Somethings bothering him isn't it...I might know what it is...

"Is Itadori there?" Shoko asked through the phone.

"Yep, I'm right here." He responded.

"Itadori, these beings died from the shock of what happened to their body. You did not kill them. I want you to understand that. Do not get the wrong idea."

"Thanks..." was all that Yuji said before Nanami ended the call. "...That's easy to say. The weight of those two deaths still feel pretty heavy." Yuji tightly gripped the white cloth he was holding. You could tell he was angry.

I know how Ita feels. I'm still working on coming to terms with killing Kent. It's not something I'm proud of but I felt like I had no other choice. I wish I didn't kill him and he went to jail or something, but he was set on either killing me or me killing him. I'm going to be here for him like he was there for me.

"Kaida? Hello? Are you listening?"

You brought your head up to look at Nanami. "Hm? What's going on?"

"Our foe is quite skilled. We are gonna need to go all out." He looked at you, then Itadori who gave him a reassuring nod. You felt better knowing that Yuji's head was now back in the game.

***
"I have a task for you guys. Ijichi will accompany you." Nanami placed a pin on the board with a picture of a boy on it. He had dark hair, and a bang over the right side of his face. "This is the boy that was at the theater, Junpei Yoshino. Judging from how he looks in the surveillance video, he's unlikely a curse user."

"A curse user?" Yuji tilted his head in confusion.

"Oh, a curse user is a term for an evil jujutsu sorcerer Yuji." You said to him as he just nodded.

"Ohh, okay thank you Y/n."

"You are correct Kaida. I feel better knowing at least one of Gojo's students are knowledgeable."

You smiled at him. "Aww thank you Nan- wait a minute..."

"YEA WAIT JUST A MINUTE!! YOU JUST INSULTED ME!" Yuji shouted at Nanami.

Nanami ignored him. "I've entrusted the process to Ijichi and I would like you three to investigate Junpei together.

Man, Jujutsu Tech has a thing for going after emo kids. First Megumi, then Yuta, then Junpei I mean, even me for crying out loud.

Itadori and Ijichi saluted Nanami. That wasn't your type of thing though so you just nodded and said "Yes sir."

All 3 of you guys walked out of the room with Itadori fist pumping the air yelling "Let's go!"

You and Yuji stopped walking as you saw Ijichi turn around and walk back into the classroom to talk to Nanami.

"What is he doing?" You leaned over to Itadori while whispering.

"I don't know to be honest." He then walked up to Ijichi and pushed him forward. "Oooh! And hey teacher?"

"Itadori!" Ijichi yelled his name.

"Ita! Don't be so rough with the chauffeur!" You said as you had your hands on your hips.

Yuji then spoke and gave Nanami a wave. "I forgot to tell ya! You be careful!"

Manami was leaning against the chalk board with his arms crossed. "Itadori, I'm not a teacher so please don't call me that."

(I know I said Manami, no I will not correct it)

Yuji had the biggest smile on his face. "SO KENTO DUDE-

Nanami interrupted him. "I will slap you."

"Haha Nanami is about to get CPS on his ass." You said while laughing.

"I won't hesitate to do the same to you too." He retorted with bluntness.

AH-

...:Oh he did not just say that. "You wouldn't dare! I'll show you-

Yuji clapped his hand over your mouth, dragging you out the classroom while you were yelling out muffled curses at Nanami. Nanami just blankly stared at you with no emotion in his face. He was unamused.

When you got to the stairwell, you ripped Yuji's hand off of your mouth and started coughing while holding your neck. "BLEH! DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN!! I SWEAR I FELT SUKUNA'S TONGUE IN MY MOUTH!"

Yuji's eyes widened. "SUKUNA! DID YOU STICK YOUR TONGUE IN HER MOUTH!?!"

Sukuna's mouth appeared on Itadori's hand. "Hehehe I guess we'll never know. You're just gonna have to take her word for it and never know for sure."

I hope I don't have to tell Gojo that Sukuna is out here trying to tongue his students...that's gonna get an interesting reaction..Nanami thought to himself. You guys were still going down the stairwell so he heard everything.

You were gagging while hunched over a trash can. "I NEED WATER! SUKUNA YOUR BREATH SMELLS LIKE DECAYING FLESH! DO YOU EAT DEFECATION FOR LUNCH?!

"Awww what?! It wasn't THAT bad come on. There's gotta be worse people you've kissed besides me angel."

Unfortunately, he's not wrong... "I can not believe you had the audacity to even think of putting your nasty lips anywhere on me!!!"

"Tch. Don't act like you didn't like it pretty girl. You sealed your fate with me after telling me you were a masochist."

"I was joking!" You retorted.

"I don't care! I'm still going to kill you. I was just having a little fun!"

"Gojo is so going to kill you when we are done with this mission!"

"I'd like to see him try hehe." Sukuna licked his lips and the mouth disappeared from Yuji's cheek.

"Let's go...I'm already scarred from this moment, let's not drag it on." Ijichi said while ushering Yuji and your sick looking self out the door.

You were mortified. You maybe lost a part of yourself for a little bit after that moment.

18+! Guys plz read! (The number is just to give you a heads up)

(I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU THE READER! Please, I would appreciate it if you comment because it depends on how I write a...specific chapter. Please comment with your thoughts)

Okay so, I've been hearing a lot of stuff on social media about writing lately. I heard that reading a certain scene from the reader's POV is well-liked, but I heard that people LOVE when the certain scene has the POV of the other person who isn't the reader...I hope that made sense. So my question. Let's just say, I'm like writing a scene. NSFW. and like, I'm putting it in the story and you guys are gonna read it (Theoretically...it's not like I'm talking about this book at all...pfft, I would never spoil you guys like that...)

So would you be more into a smut scene if it was from Gojo's POV or would you be more likely to read if it was from Second Person Pov? PLZ LET ME KNOW.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 71.9K 50
❝𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙮. 𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚 𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤𝙤...❞ Gojo Satoru has always been misunderstood, but beyond his unw...
7.2K 206 7
"What kind of woman is your type?" Effortlessly climbing to a Grade 1 sorcerer, you have become the talk of Jujutsu Society and have even been crown...
8.5K 377 51
"No snowflake ever falls in the wrong place" Y/N L/N, a girl of total mystery, suddenly comes to Jujutsu High to train to be a sorcerer. Where she ca...
84.3K 2.8K 43
"Why, (Y/N)!? Why can't you just remember!?" Gojo cries out at you, his blue eyes bewildered and brimming with unshed tears. "Why?" He adds as a whis...