Wake Me Up

(I feel bad for doing this to you guys. I rewatched the entire season (and would rewatch again for fun cuz I love it so much) and literally EVERYONE ate and left no crumbs. I felt like there was possibly a fight I could've added Y/n to but it just didn't feel needed. Do not fear, I still have an idea of where to put her but she will not be fighting Hanami for too long. I apologize if you were expecting Something else or something bigger🙁.)

"A cursed spirit at Jujutsu Tech? Just who produced this veil?" Kamo inquired as the group was assessing the situation.

What could be going on right now? Sounded through your head like a broken record.

The group stared blankly at the curse standing near them. Pale. Black stripes on its head and body. For some reason, their arm was hidden in a sling of some sort.

"Probably the curse user that's working with it." Megumi looked down after answering Kamo. Trying to recall any knowledge in his head about the being.

Kamo's eyebrows furrowed at the response. "Do you know something about this?"

"Yes Kamo, I think it's the cursed spirit that attacked Gojo a while ago. Its appearance matches the report from Gojo. I can recognize it, even from Gojo's shitty drawing of the curse that he showed me." Megumi said.

You remembered the night you met Jogo and discovered domain expansion. Your eyes glanced at him and then back at the curse, mentally confirming to yourself the familiarity of the being. "Megumi...that's definitely the spirit, I was there and saw it. No wonder those branches seemed familiar."

"Tuna with Mayo." Inumaki said while holding up a sign with his fingers. He suggested calling someone.

"You're right, we need to contact Gojo sensei and let him know." Megumi pulled out his phone.

Kamo mentally buffered seeing Megumi understand Inumaki with ease. "Wait hold on, do you actually understand him when he says that stuff?!"

"Yes, it's not difficult." You scoffed at Kamo.

He gave you a look of disagreement because it was definitely difficult, at least for him.

You whipped your head back in Megumi's direction as you heard something shatter. In a flash, the curse had smacked Megumi's phone out of his hand and it became useless as it made contact with the ground below it.

"Don't move!" Inumaki used his cursed speech against the curse. It froze on command. A pack filled with blood burst in front of Kamo and it swirled around in a spiral. He guided his hands through the motions, forming a flat disk of blood with 4 blades protruding from it on all sides. He sent it forward in a swift movement, landing a hit on the creature's head but there was no damage done to it.

Nue, a shikagami, came flying in and attacked the curse. It twitched as lightning surged through its body. A nice distraction made so Megumi could come in from behind it and slice at its upper thigh with his black blade. To his dismay, it healed almost instantly and there was barely any damage caused from his strike.

"Stubborn foolish children. I merely wish to protect this planet, that's all." Hanami said.

"It's a curse just spouting nonsense, don't listen to it!" Kamo said in response.

"This is on a whole different level than lower grade cursed spirits." Megumi spoke out in awe.

Hanami then spoke once more. "The forests, the oceans, and the sky all weep so violently. I can't stand it. It's impossible to coexist with humans any longer. The earth knows there are some humans who are kind to plants, but how much does that insignificant amount help? All they desire is time. This planet can shine once more given a bit of time...time without humans. Please die and become sages!"