Not Welcome

You reached Itadori's dorm and knocked on his door. You could hear yelling taking place from inside his room.

"AYE BRAT! Your girlfriends here!!"

"That's not a girlfriend that's a CASE. Now shut up. I'm not interested in her like that idiot."

You awkwardly stood in front of Itadori's door holding 2 pizza boxes, wearing your anime themed pajamas.

You heard the door open and Itadori peeked his head out. "Oh? Those are the pajamas you're wearing?"

"Well yea, I wanted to be comfy."

The door flew open as Itadori jumped out wearing an anime themed onesie related to the one you were wearing. "Ayee! Twinsies!!"

"SHUT UP ITADORI YOU LOUD IDIOT!" You guys heard Nobara yell from her dorm. "Y/n you can carry on I love you!!!!"

You giggled and walked into Itadori's room before an unnerving voice also popped out of no where.

It was Gojo......

Gojo also showed up, wearing an anime onesie

"Aye triplets!!" Gojo squealed out in excitement

You immediately slammed the door shut in his face. "NOO! Go away!!" You yelled as you sat down on Itadori's bed.

"Hey, Don't be so rude to our sensei." Itadori hissed at you.

Itadori opened the door slightly to talk to Gojo. "Haha she didn't mean that. Sorry though, I gotta go." He gently closed the door on Gojo.

"Aww man! I got dressed up in this cute outfit with my favorite character on it for nothing!!" Gojo said in defeat.

You yelled from inside the room. "No one even likes that character anyway!! Make like Megumi's dad and leave!"

Itadori began to yell over you. "SHE ALSO DOESN'T MEAN THAT!!"

"I DO TOO!" You retorted

This was all fun and games for Gojo. He knew you weren't going to let him in, but he was gonna find some way to stay near you guys. Just in case Sukuna does something weird.

"Did you get my favorite pizza?"

"Of course I did Ita!"

"Ita?"

"Yea, that's gonna be your new nickname. I gave Megumi a nickname so I'm gonna give you one too." You handed Itadori a slice of pizza as he plopped down next to you on the bed. You sat down crossed-legged and poured some refrigerated soda into your cup.

"Be careful now. Don't spill it." He said to you.

"I'm not gonna spill soda on your damn bed calm down."

"If you do. I'm taking your bed tonight and you'll be sleeping on the floor."

You put a finger up as you took a bite from your pizza. "Step one, somehow get me to agree to those terms because I would NEVER let you do that. You'd have to fight me to the death. I would pillow fight you to the death."

"I would win. I would call on Sukuna's power and take your head off with my pillow-swinging strength."

"Not if I hit you first. I may not have the strength of a curse but make me angry and I might be able to take down Satoru Gojo himself."

"You are one cocky first year you know that?"

"I am not cocky!" You spat back.

"Did you hear the words that just said? Straight lies are flowing out your mouth right now."