Spirited Soul || Sonic x Soni...

By Dl_Shadz

โ I stayed away from you because I didn't want to hurt you!! You will never understand how it feels to be lef... More

First Meeting
New Neighbour
Old Memories [Prt.1]
Old Memories [Prt.2]
Old Memories [Prt.3]
Hangout and Camping
Development of Emotions and Powers
Some Emotional Adjustments
Amy's Missing Hammer
Mission Hammer [Prt.1]
Mission Hammer [Prt.2]
When Will This Mission End!?
Hammer Accomplished
Jealousy? No...Yes!!
Today is...
Misunderstandings
Met Someone Familiar
Shadow The Hedgehog...
Baby Sonica?!!
The Future's in Danger?!
Cleared Misunderstandings
Happy Birthday, Sonica!!!!!
Best Birthday Gift
Secret's Out but, Key...
Key's Soul
Training and Care
Different Personalities
Void

Friends? Nah, Just Enemies.

88 14 0
By Dl_Shadz

-- THE NEXT DAY --

SONICA'S POV

I woke up late today this morning and surprisingly Shadow was also asleep. I quickly brushed my teeth but then I paused. I felt so energetic and so light, today. I looked at the mirror again.

Oh... Maybe because of that pain yesterday today I felt light.

But it's..strange.. Whenever my birthdays were near I used to feel high level of powers but yesterday I felt pain and today I feel so...light. I slowly continued to brush my teeth.

I would never tell anyone about my birthday but...Shadow had told them my birthdate. And I love my brother no matter what. Then I quickly ran to Shadow to wake him up.

"Shadow. Shadow. Shadow. Shadow. Shadow. Shadow. Shadow." I repeated while shaking his arm until he finally woke up and yawned while rubbing his eyes.

My cute brother..

"What time is it?" He asked.

"8:29 am." I replied.

"8:29?! This is the first time I woke up this late." said Shadow as he got off his bed.

I chuckled quietly.

And then I heard someone knocking at the door. I quickly ran to the door and opened it.

They were Amy and Sticks.

"Hi, Sonica." said Amy and Sticks.

"Hey." I replied and motioned them to come in.

They nodded and sat on the couch. Shadow and I sat of the couch infront of them.

"So what brought you here?" asked Shadow.

"Just wanted to talk. Sonica didn't answer the call so we decided to meet up." said Amy.

"Oh right.. I haven't repaired my communicator yet.." I said quietly.

"So what did you want to talk about?" asked Shadow, his arms crossed.

Sticks narrowed her eyes at him. Amy cleared her throat and Sticks looked at Amy.

"And where are Tails and the others?" I asked.

"Others? You didn't say Sonic's name?" said Sticks and Amy nudged her quickly as a 'shut up'.

"S-She means...you and...um.." Amy tried to speak.

"Get to the point." I crossed my arms.

Amy took a deep breath, "Actually, we came here to talk about Sonic..."

"Sonic?" I asked.

Amy nodded slowly, "Sonica... we know that you like Sonic. And...we think you should tell him how you feel.." said Amy, a bit hesitatingly.

Shadow looked at me with a smirk.

"Hmm, okay." I scratched my head slowly.

Amy and Sticks looked at me like I was a ghost.

"Okay? ..You said it so simply?!" said Sticks, a bit loud.

"Um..was I supposed to act like, 'Aww I can't tell him about my feelings..what if he rejects me?? No no noo, I will diee!" I said, a bit dramatically while placing my knuckles on my forehead.

Shadow chuckled. Amy and Sticks also laughed.

"You are a different one, Sonica." said Amy.

"And you are also good at acting!" said Sticks.

I chuckled and then smirked too.

SONIC'S POV

"Come on, Sonic! You have to!" said Tails.

"No!! I can't! I can't!" I said while grabbing my head.

"If you don't tell me her then we are will tell her." said Tails.

"B-But..guys, please try to understand.. I-I can't. W-What if it ruined our friendship?" I asked while rubbing the back of my neck.

"Be positive!" said Knuckles.

"Are you kidding me?! You were going to kiss her if I hadn't interrupted!" said Tails.

Knuckles looked at me. I gulped nervously.

"You have already kissed her even though it was an accident." said Knuckles and Tails nodded.

I clenched my fists, trying to stay calm. This felt really embaressing.

"Come on, Sonic. Just tell her." said Tails while placing his hand my shoulder.

I took a deep breath and nodded.

"You need to practice first." said Knuckles.

I clenched my jaw, "Okay.."

Then, Tails and Knuckles started to advice me but it sounded more like a lecture. I placed my hands on my head and looked down.

- Few minutes later -

"Do you understand, Sonic?" asked Tails.

I shook my head slowly while staring at the wall. Tails facepalmed. Then I rubbed the back of my neck.

"I think you are ready..." said Tails.

I looked at him with wide eyes. "I am?!"

"He is?!" Knuckles also said at the same time.

"No. I mean, yes. You can do it. Just grab some flowers, roses! and tell her how you feel." replied Tails.

I nodded with a little hope.

"What if she rejects him?" asked Knuckles and...yup, my hopes were gone.

Tails glared at Knuckles.

Tails looked at me again, "Don't worry, S-"

I cut off Tails and shouted, "He's right! I will ruin our friendship!" I grabbed my head and muttered, "She will reject me..she will reject me.."

Tails shook me by grabbing my neckerchief and shouted, "She likes you too, okay?!"

I paused.

"You two make it so obvious! I don't understand why you two don't notice it!!" he shouted again.

It means I was over-reacting...?

"Even if she rejects me, I will make sure we will still be friends." I said confidently.

Tails and Knuckles gave me a thumbs up.

Then I got a call from..Amy.

"Hey Am-" Amy cut me off and said, "Sonic, I know you are not busy so, come at the forest. Sonica wants to meet you."

I bit my bottom lip as I heard her name. "Why does she want to meet me?" I asked, not sounding confident.

"You will found out soon. Come at the forest right now. Bye." She cut off the call before I could say anything else...

Tails and Knuckles looked at eachother and nodded as if they had planned something.

Then Tails looked at me and said, "Sonic, this is the right time. Go and tell her." said Tails. I nodded.

"Wish me luck, guys" I gulped and ran to the forest.

I quickly grabbed a couple of roses on the way and reached the forest.

There she was, looking at the tree. I put my hands behind my back (with the roses in my hand).

Then I quietly walked upto her and asked, "So..why did you want to meet me?"

She looked at me, her hands were behind her back as well. I tried to maintain a calm face but failed. But..Sonica looked so calm.. Like how?!

"I have something to tell you, Sonic." her voice was...soft.

"W-what is it?" I asked.

Nervousness is common but why was I feeling so scared?! She looked into my eyes as I looked back into her beautiful blue eyes...

NORMAL POV

"Okay, here goes nothing." Sonica thought to herself and took a deep breath.

"I..had never felt this way with anyone before.." She said while looking down.

Sonic bit his bottom lip and said, "..Me neither."

Sonica looked at Sonic and said, "I.. think I am-" She suddenly stopped talking when she felt something strange, like some big trouble was heading their way..

"Can it be..." Sonica thought to herself and looked down with a frown.

Sonic felt a bit confused by Sonica's behaviours and now he was not nervous nor blushing.

"Is something wrong?" Sonic thought to himself while looking at Sonica.

"What were you saying, Sonica?" he asked.

Sonica's ears twitched. "Move aside!"

She quickly pushed him aside and then a green hedgehog attacked her. She couldn't dodge the attack and went flying through 3 trees. And the petals of the rose (that she had been holding) also fell on the ground one by one...

Sonic was so shocked as well as confused and he instantly ran to Sonica but the green hedgehog instantly kicked his stomach and he went flying against a wall. "What the.."

The unknown green hedgehog was wearing a black leather jacket, boots and dark sunglasses.

"You have got weaker than the last time, I suppose." said the green hedgehog with a smirk on his face.

Sonica quickly stood up and crossed her arms. "Well, look who we have here? Very unpleased to meet you, Scourge."

"Scourge?!" asked Sonic while getting back up as he had seen Scourge for the first time.

"Oh you still have that same attitude, Soni." said Scourge with a smirk.

"Wait! Who are you? And how do you two know eachother?"

Scourge looked at Sonic then at Sonica and smirked. "I am Scourge the hedgehog. We are fr-"

Sonica cut off Sonica and said, "were"

Scourge smirked and continued, "We were friends, best friends actually. Weren't we, Soni?"

Sonica growled.

"Anyways, I am not here to talk-"

Sonica cut off Scourge and said, "Then why are you here?"

Scourge smirked and said, "because of a deal I made with someone."

Sonic looked at Sonica then at Scourge.

Before Sonica could say anything, Scourge put on his sunglasses and said, "Lets get this over with."

Then he started to attack Sonica but she was ready this time.

"Sonic, stay away." said Sonica as she dodged Scourge's attacks.

Sonic was about to protest but Scourge interrupted and said, "Who is he? Your boyfriend? Tch, he is weak."

Sonica growled and clenched her fists before delivering a solid punch ane Scourge went flying through 4 trees.

Sonic looked at Sonica in surprise. "Whoa..." he whispered.

Scourge smirked and stood up quickly while saying, "So he is your weakness, huh? Oh, Soni, I had never expected you to be so weak."

Sonica stayed silent and went to attack him but Scourge quickly ran towards Sonic and punched him om his face. Before Sonic could react, he lifted him up by his throat and Sonic struggled against his grip.

Sonica's eyes widened and she quickly ran towards them but...

"Stay right here. Or else..." said Scourge as he tighten his grip of Sonic's neck.

Sonica growled but her gaze softened when she was Sonic..struggling. He was running out of breath...

"You are really listening to me? To save this blue hedgehog? Oh Soni, when will you learn?" Scourge smirked.

Sonica clenched her fists and said, "Just let him go."

Scourge smirked.

"No...I have to stay..strong!" Sonic thought to himself while kicking Scourge. But then Scourge's grip got tighter and harsher on his neck.

Sonica's eyes widened, "Let him go! Please!" said Sonica.

Scourge smirked and let go of Sonic and he fell on the grass, unconscious...

Sonica quickly ran to Sonic and kneeled down beside him, "Sonic! Sonic, open your eyes!"

Scourge smirked and quickly put his hand over Sonica's mouth and picked her up. Sonica growled and kicked him harshly, making him loose his grip. She freed herself quickly and started running to Sonic but then she felt a small sharp thing behind her neck and she rubbed her nape while growling at Scourge but then she just..stopped and fell on the ground.

She was somehow... unconscious.

Scourge smirked and crouched down to her.

"How long will she is be unconscious?" asked Scourge.

"Technically, 4-5 hours." replied none other than... Dr. Eggman.

"What about him?" asked Scourge while pointing his thumb at Sonic who was also unconscious.

"Oo. I hadn't expected that." said Eggman and he walked up to Sonic.

"We don't need him but let's not take any risks." said Eggman as he injected a syringe on Sonic's neck like the one he used on Sonica.

Scourge slowly picked Sonica in his arms and they headed to Eggman's lair.

-- Few Hours later --

- In Eggman's Lair-

Sonica was put in a glass chamber and her wrists were pinned to the wall by metal bars (like handcuffs). She was still unconscious. Scourge and Eggman were standing outside of the chamber.

"Was it a good idea to leave Sonic like that?" asked Orbot.

"Yeah, maybe." said Eggman.

"It has been hours now! Why is she still unconscious?!" asked Scourge as he crossed his arms.

"Maybe the dose was a bit more than expected." said Eggman as he crossed his arms as well.

"According to the deal, weren't you supposed to be gone by now?" said Cubot.

Scourge looked at Sonica with a smirk and said, "Yes, the deal is over. But I am here for some other reason."

Cubot looked at Eggman and Eggman just shrugged. Then, Sonica got conscious and she slowly opened her eyes. Scourge smirked wider.

SONICA'S POV

As soon as I gained consciousness, I looked around and found myself in a chamber.. I don't even remember how I got unconscious.. I had never expected Eggman would put me in a chamber..

Then I looked at them, Scourge had a smirk on his face.

"Why am I here? Let me go! Wait.. Where is Sonic? Is he safe?" I asked with wide eyes.

Eggman laughed and said, "Yes, we left him there."

I felt a little relieved.

"Now let's begin." said Scourge as he smirked.

Eggman nodded. I frowned.

Then Eggman pressed a few buttons and pulled down a lever. The sight instantly made Professor's image flash in my mind. He had done the same..

The chamber.. the lever.. My powers..

No..

I realized what they were upto..

Then the nightmare started.... again.

The machine started to drain my powers.. My head started hurting. I felt like a volcano was going to erupt in my head.. "AAH!" The more the machine drained my powers, the more it hurt. My quills started getting surrounded my electric sparks. I tried to stay strong... Then Eggman turned off the machine.

I opened my eyes while breathing heavily.

"Why did you stop?" asked Scourge as he glared at Eggman.

"I thought she couldn't take it anymore. Besides, I already got enough power to run my whole lair. She is really powerful." said Eggman.

Scourge looked at me and smirked, "Oh, I know. Now increase the level."

Orbot and Cubot looked at Eggman and shook their heads.

"No. This can risk her life." said Eggman.

"Just do it." Scourge growled.

"No." said Eggman.

"Fine. If you won't do it then I will do it." said Scourge as he pushed Eggman and put the machine in its full level.

"Scourge, don't!" said Eggman but it was already late...

The machine had already started to drain my powers but this time it was hurting just too much!!

THIS PAIN!! I had never felt before!! I wanted to grab my head, scream and yell on top of my lungs.

"PROFESSOR!!" I screamed in pain while arching my back and pressing my head against the wall. Eva and Professor's faces flashing before my eyes while my head felt like exploding..

This was hurting way too much!!! I felt like I didn't have a body anymore! I couldn't take it anymore! Tears started to roll down my cheeks.. My fur started to loose its original colour as it turned lighter. My whole body got surrounded my electric sparks. I felt like... I was not going to last any longer.. Even the machine was now surrounded by electric sparks..

Then the machine's control system started to beep as it was going out of control..

With clenched fists and tears of unbearable pain, my eyes flashed blue..

The whole chamber exploded and I fell down on the floor. All everyone saw was smoke and small electric sparks..

My body already gave up and I trembled on the floor...

Everyone expect Scourge was shocked. Then he slowly walked up to me and crouched down.

"Oh Soni, I didn't expect to see your tears." he said as he grabbed me by my shirt and threw me against the wall.

I sniffled and clenched my fist, my whole body was trembling. I was barely able to stand by the support of the wall.

Scourge smirked wider and said, "Serves you right."

"Enough! The deal was over so you have to get out of here now!" said Eggman, angrily.

Scourge growled and said, "No."

Eggman clenched his fists and said, "Yes!"

Scourge smirked and said, "Fine. If I have to go then I will take Sonica with me."

Eggman growled and was about to say something but Orbot and Cubot stopped him and shook their head.

Scourge smirked and said again, "You can't stop me." Then he picked me up, I tried to escape but I was...weak..

I felt weak for the 2nd time in my entire life..

All I could do was listen and watch. I was way too weak to even speak... I really wished Sonic and Shadow were here...

Then Scourge walked out of Eggman's lair. I looked up at him with blur gaze.

He smirked at me and intentionally squeezed my weak parts to make me wince.

I really wanted to punch him but I was just too weak...and I hate being this weak...

That stupid machine drained all my energy... I don't even know if I will be able to use my powers properly again... Soon I felt my eyelids get heavy and I passed out in his arms while he was still carrying me...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 258 10
; - You let yourself be isolated in a lone, dense galaxy. And by galaxies, you mean being stuck in a void. The only friends you have are billions...
9.1K 326 10
ใ€ ๐——๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—–๐—ข๐—ก๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—จ๐—˜๐—— ใ€‘ โ”ƒ๐—ฆ๐—ข ๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜? ๐—ฆ๐—ข ๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—ช๐—›๐—”๐—ง ๐— ๐—”๐—ž๐—˜๐—ฆ ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—™๐—˜ ๐——๐—œ๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜?.. ss. ๐…๐‹๐”๐…๐…๐˜ ๐‚๏ฟฝ...
1.5K 32 25
[Sequel to Sonic: Earthbound] There was a time when making breakfast for three anthropomorphic alien heroes and facing a giant robot in the same day...
4.1K 162 34
(From the Sonic X series but also a mix of an AU) =====The characters of Sonic X series aren't mine, only my oc===== Dr. Eggman had been battling Son...