My little third world

By SakuSam8916

What would happen if Mexico lost most of its cultures and became the 1st power and not the USA? The Mexican w... More

✨Foreword✨
✨Episode 1✨
✨Episode 2✨
✨Episode 3✨
✨Episode 4✨
✨Algo diferente✨
✨Episode 5✨
✨✨
✨Episode 6✨
✨Episode 7✨
✨ The same but cheaper ✨
✨Episode 9✨
✨Episode 11✨
✨Episode 12✨
✨Episode 13✨
✨Episode 14✨
✨Episode 15✨
✨How did I meet him?✨
✨...Something from the past...✨
🌩Episode 16🌩
🌩Episode 17🌩
🌩Episode 18🌩
✨Important Story Announcement✨
🌩Episode 19🌩
🌩Episode 20🌩

✨ Episode 10✨

69 1 2
By SakuSam8916

The Mexican gives him a long kiss with little lust that gradually intensifies, the surprised American reciprocates the kiss, making it a "wet kiss", the Mexican puts his hands on the American's waist and the latter around the opponent's neck , little by little they are running out of air, they separate, revealing a small but noticeable thread of saliva, causing them to separate from the hug.

🇲🇽: Hehe...*slightly hectic breathing* you know very well~

🇺🇲: A-ah? - he blushed at what the Mexican said- am... I... I think I should go...- he tries to leave but stops when he sees someone in front of him- eh... T-this is not what you think!!

-I can not believe it.....

You lied to me!!, I trusted you!! and you betrayed me!!

🇺🇲: N-no, it's not true!!- try to get closer- just let me explain!!

🇲🇽: U-usa?- the American turns to see him- who are you talking to??

🇺🇲: Wait!!..don't...you see it? - the opposite denies- that means that...

Disappeared without a trace (TYPICAL GHOST HUH?)

🇺🇲: I-I....I have to leave!!- he runs upstairs.

The surprised Mexican runs after the American, when he closes the door he puts his foot in to avoid closing it.

🇲🇽: Usa, what's wrong with you?? - I was confused to see how scared the American is.

🇺🇲: He hugged himself- N-it can't be possible, he was there in front... of me....- he placed his hands on his head, fluttering his hair.

🇲🇽: Who was in front of you?-intrigued he looked at the minor.

🇺🇲: I-I....

🇲🇽: He approaches grabbing her arms- tell me who did you see?

🇺🇲: I saw...-some tears came out- I saw my brother...

🇲🇽: Canada? - the minor denies.

🇺🇲: He's my other brother, my brother I'm talking about- he turns his head to one side- he's another...

*flashback*

It was a rainy day, a small colony was running restlessly in the forest, the reason? I had to find someone.

- Curse! where are you conferred - kept running.

He was like this almost all the way, he stops suddenly seeing that he knows the place, he started running again in another direction.

He had already arrived, but it was already late, he did not move, he let out a loud cry that was heard around the place.

-Aaaahhhhhggg!!!!, Nooooooo!!!- that scream made everything go black, her vision was clouded by tears.

The scenario was different, they were in what looks like a hospital? Everyone was crying why? Well, the perdina of a family member has just passed away.

-H-brother? - the red-skinned one turns to see the one who spoke to him- Where are we?, What happened?, And conferred?

-I'm not joking 13, do you want to be careful? - the red-skinned man said annoyed by the other's questions- Conferred is there- he pointed to a bed which is covered by a white sheet.

The young colony approaches the place where they pointed to it, removing the sheet a little, revealing the face of which was covered, implying that the one it was looking for is no longer breathing, it sits on the side talking to it, no, begging it to wake up, to open the doors. eyes and make it a joke in bad taste.

13: Let's go Conferred!! this is not funny!!- a few tears come out- wake up damn!!

The English speaker who was there pulls him to slap him to shut up.

- Let your brother go in peace!! This would not have happened if you had listened- he left there upset, he did not want to take his anger out on his children.

- Dad is partly right, but it's not your fault, he already knew what would happen if he protected you...- he turns to leave.

13: Acadia- the reddish-skinned man stops walking- is this my fault?- his gaze was almost empty.

Acadia:this is not your fault - was trying to comfort him.

Again everything turns black for the striped one, he could not see anything, from one moment to another a light blinds him, allowing him to see that his brother is in front of him.

13: C-conf... ederate?

With: Hello Brother...

13: is it really you? - his walk was slow before the person in front.

With: Come hold me!

13: Without saying anything, he ran in the opposite direction, giving him a big hug- I missed you so much brother!!- Big tears came out of his eyes.

Con: I also -spits something slimy that the opponent noticed.

13: Brother?

The named from his mouth spit blood and blood stains the older man's shirt causing him to fall sitting down, the younger man in a state of shock tried to do his best not to lose any more blood on the contrary.

Con: spits some blood- H-little brother.... w-why did you do it?

13: W-what are you talking about?- confused

Con: Why...why...does he...stab...me...the...you?

13: W-what? I-I didn't go...hm- c-how did that knife get in my hand?- in his left hand he had a kitchen knife which was buried in the older man's abdomen which he pulls out and releases leaving it a few centimeters away from them.

At that moment he put his hands on the wound putting pressure on it...

Con: I never had a grudge against you... little brother- his eyes feel heavy, his skin feels cold.

13: N-no! Don't leave me! You are supposed to help me with the plan! - His eyes began to water.

Con: I love you little brother...- those were his last words before closing his eyes...

13: Nooooooooo!!!- His screams resounded around the place...

-......sa........Us........USA!!!!!

*End flashback*

🇺🇲: Huh?

WOW WOW!!!

DO YOU WANT TO FUNAR ME??

IF I WAS LATE BUT IT HAD 2 DIFFERENT ENDINGS HERE I LEAVE YOUR DATA...

DATA:

-Conferred is the largest of them, followed by Acadia (Canada) and 13 (Usa) and the others are separate.

- When Conferred died Uk doesn't give "13" minimal attention as he thinks it's his fault.

- Mexico does not know of the existence of Conferedado since it happened before Uk and papi Spain decided to hold a meeting...

- They say that some people have split personalities and don't know it...

- Conferred and 13 Colonies are ALMOST identical only Con is higher than 13...

- Everything happened in just milliseconds in the present of 🇺🇲 and 🇲🇽...

I THINK THEY ARE ALL...

WELL THIS CHIMI- WAIT!!! I FORGOT TO PUT THE IMAGE OF THE OTHER ONE THAT WOULD BE 👇🏻👇🏻

1059 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 63.3K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
190K 8.6K 107
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
63K 1.7K 33
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, Victoria Perez goes to the love island villa to find love.
204K 12.4K 26
"i accidentally dropped four true love's arrows on earth which hit the mikaelson brothers. oops." IN WHICH Cupid accidentally shoots four arrows of t...