You Disgust Me.. (William A...

By fnafkid83

Cover art is by squid_nuudle from Twitter! You desperately needed a job, your father kicked you out of the h... More

⚠️!warning!⚠️
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifiteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Character Designs.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty-One.
Chapter Twenty-Two.
Chapter Twenty-Three.
important!!

Chapter Thirteen.

1.7K 51 107
By fnafkid83

WARNING!!

//KNIFE//MUTALATION//NEEDLE//

William looks down at the paperwork.

Why didn't she tell me?

Of course he knew what you did, he wasn't the kind of person to forget.

Thanks to your reckless choices, he's grown to endure you. In a more pleasant way than before.

And for some reason he wants to make your face red, he wants to make you flustered, he wants to make you feel special.

But how?

Now usually when he spends time with a woman, it's usually to get rid of an obstacle that's blocking him from his goal. Or just simply because he's bored and wants someone to play around with.

But this time is different. He didn't want anything from you, except for your touch, and your attention.

He genuinely wants to make you happy, he genuinely wants to satisfy you.

He looks over to the family photo resting on the left side of his desk. He removes the sticky note that was covering his deceased wife's face.

"Oh Clara.. You were my delicate flower." He says to himself, he lifts the photo up to his mouth. He then kisses the woman's face. He puts the photo back down. "But I had to kill you, for betraying me."

The memory plays in his head, making a slight smile creep onto his lips. The night was perfect. But she had to ruin it.

William had just finished cooking dinner, now waiting for Clara to get home. He poured her favorite wine into two fancy glasses. He dimmed the lights. The candles were lit and the kids were off to bed. The mood was perfect for their wedding anniversary.

Just as William puts up his pink apron that read 'Kiss the Brit" the front door swings open.

"Clara darling! I made us-"

All he could hear was giggling and laughing. He makes his way to the front door to see Clara, his only love, putting her arms around another man's neck. And kissing him.

No words could explain what William was feeling in this time. Disgust? Anger? Disappointment? He couldn't figure it out.

"Bye bye Dan." She says, closing the door behind him as he walks back to his car.

As soon as she turns around to see William's confused, disgusted face she froze.

"Oh William! I thought you were working late tonight?"

"I said I was going to work late tomorrow, not tonight." He coldly says.

She walks towards him and puts her hands on his chest, feeling the muscles through his dress shirt.

"I know it looked bad but-"

"Oh it just looked bad?!" William exclaims, harshly grabbing Clara by her wrists. "You just kissed another man right in front of me! In my own home!"

He grips her wrists tighter, making them pop.

"William please you're hurting me-"

"You have the audacity! The ignorance to have a lover behind my back! Does marriage mean nothing to you!? I support you and OUR kids, for what?! For a woman who tells her HUSBAND she was visiting some friends for the day, only to come back and BETRAY the man who had eyes only for her?!"

"William I'm sorry-"

"Oh you're sorry?! I should be the one apologizing! I'm sorry I couldn't be a better husband! I'm sorry I couldn't do more for you! I'm sorry I can't make more money to spoil you more! And I'm sorry I can't please you the way that man can!"

With pure rage, he dislocates the sockets in her wrists making her wince. William let's go and let's her drop at his feet.

All Clara could do was cry, not only from the pain coming from her wrists, but the guilt that floods in her head.

William knew better than to give into her tears.

"Mommy?"

The two of them look towards the staircase. Seeing Michael sitting on the stairs.

"Oh.. Hello Michael, go back to bed okay? Mommy's alright. I love you my son."

"I love you too mommy." He quickly runs to her with his little legs and kisses her cheek goodnight. 

Just as Michael makes it upstairs, William looks back down at the betrayer.

"Don't call him your son."

"What?" She looks up at him in confusion.

"You are to be out of this house by tonight. If you aren't by morning."

He pauses, making his way to the kitchen. He grabs a kitchen knife, then walks back to her. He goes on one knee and looks into her fear-filled eyes.

He then grabs a fist full of her hair and jerks her head back, and presses the knife against her throat.

"I'll fucking kill you."

"William..please..they need a mother!"

Clara chokes on her words.

"I'm sure I can find them a new one."

"But they're my kids too! I-i need to stay here."

William's nostrils flares with pure hatred and looks deep in her eyes.

"You should have thought about that before acting like a slut."

He stands up and drags her by her hair, then opening the front door.

All William could hear was her screams, and her begging him to let go. But he didn't, instead he drags her to the garage.

She kept trying to use her hands to get his grip loose but it hurts too much.

He opens the garage door and throws her inside. He closes the door behind him.

After a few seconds of looking at her, tears start to form in her eyes. She then curls up in a ball.

"William please let me stay, we can work it out I promise."

William slowly walks to his desk, he runs his fingers along a wrench he was using to fix up a project he was working on a couple hours before.

"I really don't think we could, Clara." He picks it up and grips it in his palm.

He walks up behind her.

"Sit up."

"What?"

"Sit. Up."

She does so.

He lifts the wrench up, and swings at her head. The sound of metal and skull colliding fills the garage. And the sound of her collapsing on her side.

At this time all William could think about is sweet revenge. He turns her so she lays flat on her back.

He gets on top of her.

He just kept swinging, bashing the wrench in her face, making the bone shatter and collapse.

As soon as her face was completely mutilated. Reality hits him.

I just killed my wife.

The adrenaline quickly wears off, this was his chance.

This was his chance to test the new substance he discovered when he used to work at the morgue.

He stands up and scrambles to his desk, he quickly opens the little compartment with his experiments inside. He grabs the little bottle labeled 'ex. 3'.

He grabs an empty needle and fills it with the substance. He goes back to Clara and lays her arm in his lap.

He injects her with the greenish liquid.

A few seconds...

A few minutes...

A few hours.

No effect.

This was a waste of time.

He gets up and walks to the garage door.

"Karma is a bitch, innit?"

---------
If you guys have any questions about this fic be sure to ask!! If you're confused about anything at all I can try to clear some things up as much as possible! ♥️♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.1K 1.4K 16
You bought the new fnaf VR game and started to play it. You were enjoying the game until you noticed a certain aspect of the game wasn't supposed to...
68 2 29
**DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CONTENTS MENTIONED, ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED AND GOES TO THE RESPECTFUL OWNERS!** William Afton, married, a fath...
38.1K 882 49
Hello! This is my William Afton x reader but you will be playing a little bit as my own oc Linsey Schmidt. You can keep that name name or change it u...
2.6K 78 17
(Cover is drawn by me) This is a story line, (Some drawings and photos do not belong to me I will say in the book if it does) You and your childhood...