The Arcade || Lee Felix (rewr...

By dearmramazonlady

"Welcome to adventure of the strays, or as I'd like to call it, welcome to try escaping hell" he said. "So wh... More

Before you read
[01] - Hand sanitazer and coke
[02] - Hellevator
[03] - District 9
[04] - How to die
[05] - Rescue mission, AKA suicide mission
[06] - Crashing a bus for the sake of an elevator
[07] - My pace
[08] - I am YOU
[09] - Korean barbecue with soju and fake friends
[10] - Get cool
[11] - Lucky coin
[12] - Miroh
[13] - Sofas, beds and dry bread with jam
[14] - Jumping to our deaths
[15] - Prison break
[16] - All for a backpack
[17] - Finding chan
[18] - Nine or none
[19] - Clé 1
[20] - Maze of memories
[21] - Felix
[22] - Dying again and again, let's make some noice
[23] - Side effects
[24] - Magic castles and headaches
[26] - Double knot
[27] - Let's show the world my pretty feet
[28] - Levanter
[29] - We really do jump to our deaths
[30] - Let's go to the fields, ields
[31] - We go shopping/stealing
[32] - Felix says I'm smart, i think he's hit his head
[33] - dOmInO DoMiNo
[34] - Step out of clé
[35] - Country roads, take me home
[36] - To the place, where I belong
[37] - Stray kids
[38] - Cheesecake for everyone
[39] - Let's get high y'all
[40] - Sleepover at Chan's
[41] - Spicyy
[42] - Happy endin gg
New Story

[25] - Tiger plushie

1.7K 105 207
By dearmramazonlady

Waking up I noticed my head was resting on something. I opened my eyes and saw it was now completely dark outside. I'd missed the rest of the sunset, but this was if possible even cozier. It was dark and cold though.

Then I realized my head was resting on Felix's shoulder.

Fuck.

I sat up and noticed Felix looking at me almost as if he was disappointed when I did. He probably wasn't though. He was probably just tired and looked like that. I was must've been a bit red in my face though. Lucky me it was too dark to see colors properly.

"Finally you woke up, my shoulder was dying" he said.

I glared at him. "You could've just moved my head away" I muttered.

He didn't say anything. Everyone was quiet. Some people were sleeping, others were sitting and looking out into the nothingness.

"Why have you not lighted up the lanterns?" I asked out loud to the boys who were awake.

"You think we have a lighter?" Felix muttered.

"Well yeah" I said and opened up my backpack to pick up the lighter I knew was in it.

Felix started at it with no expression at all. "And you tell us that first now..."

"I was asleep until now" I defended myself.

He adverted his gaze from the lighter to my face. He sure was staring with a blank face.

I stood up to light all the candles in the lanterns. Now it was cozy. I might sound crazy, but some times I really liked being inside this game.

Most of the time it was horrible, but when things weren't dangerous or we were forced to do some shit that could get us killed, I liked it. Just hanging out with those boys was what made it good.

I smiled for myself and I noticed Felix was looking at me.

"Are you gonna ask me how I can smile like this when we're stuck in a game?" I asked him.

"No I was going to say you have a pretty smile" he said and a small smile was forming over his face as well.

My face heated up for real now. I shouldn't have lighten up the lanterns. He couldn't possibly mean it, but looking at his face that was almost smiling too it didn't seem like he was teasing me. It seemed quite genuine to me.

"Yah shut up" I said, refusing to look at him because I didn't want him to see how red my face was.

I felt how my whole body shivered because of a cold wind.

"Are you cold?" Felix asked.

"No I'm overheating here" I said ironically.

What he did made my heart skip a beat, and then a thousand butterflies took over my stomach. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to heat me up.

"What are you doing?" I asked with slight panic.

"Haven't you seen penguins standing in close groups to stay warm in the cold?" He asked and I couldn't stop a smile from forming over my face. "I'm stealing your body heat because I'm freezing" he then said and the smile disappeared from my face.

I turned my head to give him a glare.

I felt how he chuckled slightly at my reaction.

"I'm joking" he said.

"I'm gonna pretend I'm not the third wheel here" Jeongin said from my other side. He'd obviously woken up now.

"You're not a third wheel" I said.

"Oh please, keep telling yourself that" he said with a snort.

I glared at him.

"I'll stay silent" he said and closed his eyes again to try and sleep again.

I realized something, my head wasn't hurting. "My headache is gone" I said.

"You realized the side effects have disappeared first now?" Felix asked.

"I woke up not long ago" I said.

"You should have noticed it immediately" he said.

I ignored what he'd said. "A pillow and a blanket would be nice now, so I could sleep some more" I said.

"Mm, or a big plushie that could be both a pillow and a blanket" he said jokingly.

"If only we had a big plushie" I said.

"Yeah if only we had a big plushie" Felix said and rolled his eyes.

I suddenly remembered a thing.

"What would you say if I had a big plushie?" I asked.

He looked at me with a frown.

I took up the backpack that was laying on the floor and opened it.

"Don't tell me..." he started speaking but was cut off when I pulled up the big plushie from it.

I looked at him with a straight face, slightly tilted to the side and held up a cute tiger that was at least one and a half meter long.

"How in the Jihyo's hellevator speaker voice that probably is JYP if he were a girl in Seungmin's building did that even fit in there?" He said, really fast, and with big eyes. "That thing... I swear..." he begun talking again but never finished because he didn't know what to say.

Or he knew exactly what to say it seems like...
He just gave it like a thousand words, sooo...
I mean practically speaking...

"Don't you always get items in games like those that help you through the levels?" I asked.

"What games are you playing that gives free passes for every level to those who are too dumb?" He asked. "Did you have to watch an ad to get that or did you just pay with in-game money that you must buy for real money because games are fucking rude?"

I didn't quite keep up with what he was saying

"It was free, you saw me pick it up from the ground didn't you, you were supposed to bring the backpack all along, you guys were just too slow to realize that" I said, feeling extremely smart for once. This time I was allowed to call myself smart because I'd been smarter than all of them.

"Backpack? Backpack! that's not a backpack, it's a Dora the explorer storage room with straps in miniature scale but with regular sized stuff inside"

"It's a backpack, the fuck are you talking about?" I said and looked at him with a frown.

"Yeah a backpack on fucking x game mode" he said and rolled his eyes.

"Have you never watched Dora the explorer? Her backpack can also fit a bit too much" I argued.

"Yeah but that's a cartoon with talking monkeys and foxes, cartoons are not real and definitely not logical" he argued back.

"Well logic left the chat long ago, we're sucked up in a fucking game" I said and gave him a glare for insulting my backpack.

"Whats the mater with you two" Jeongin asked who obviously wasn't sleeping yet. He opened his eyes and sat up.

"Watch your language, we don't want the kids learning such words" Felix said to me and stretched out his arms to hold Jeongin's ears.

"I'm not a kid" Jeongin said and looked at us with disbelief.

"Yes you are" Felix said.

"I'm born in February, I'm almost the same age as more than half of you" Jeongin argued.

"Well that's irrelevant right now, can't you see we are busy discussing serious adult things?" I said to have him stop interrupting our important discussion.

"Like making vine references?" he asked with a raised eyebrow, still a face full of disbelief.

"You were alive when vine was still a thing?" Felix asked him.

Saying Jeongin looked offended was an understatement. His mouth was hanging open and he looked at us like 'how u dare talk like that?' Even if he didn't say the words out loud we all knew that was exactly what he was thinking.

"Was I alive when vine was a thing? Well yeah, as much as you guys were" he said.

"Yeah whatever nobody cares, sorry where were we?" Felix asked me.

"The backpack" I reminded him.

"You mean that damn portable storage room with straps" he said.

"No, but sure" I said.

"That thing is just pure bullshit" Felix stated his opinion.

"It's helping us right now, better pay your respect to the shit" I said and looked at him with disbelief.

Felix faked a smile. "You don't happen to have a blanket or something like that too in that... backpack?" He asked, but it took him a lot to say the word backpack to my backpack.

"Actually I might do" I said and searched through it again before pulling up a thin blanket, but better than nothing right.

Felix looked at me as if I was an idiot. "And you pull that up first now?" he asked.

"You didn't ask before, you asked for a gigantic plushie, I could have just pulled out a blanket and pillow instead of I'd wanted to" I said with a shrug.

He just looked at me a few seconds with a shit ton of disbelief and then he looked away. He was definitely thinking about how stupid I am.

I put the tiger plushie between us so we had a pillow and then the blanket over us both to stay warm.

"This is quite comfortable actually" I said when my sleeping setup was done.

"It actually is" Felix agreed.

"Are you two staying at a five star hotel on your honeymoon? What is this?" Jisung asked when he woke up from his slumber and saw the two of us.

"Yeah" I said, not thinking much about what he said as I tried to sleep. It didn't take me too long. Now my head wasn't hurting anymore either so it went quicker than last time. I like roadtrips. It's cozy. Falling asleep in a car was not a problem for me.

When I woke up again it was still dark outside. Felix was breathing heavily from the other side of the plushie and the blanket had been stolen by Jeongin. It was now mostly covering him, and not covering Felix at all.

I noticed we were going much faster now than we'd been before. I looked out and saw we were actually driving on a road, a gravel road, but a road.

Minho and Changbin were having small talks behind to stay awake and just the whole atmosphere was cozy.

"When did we reach a road?" I asked the two only boys that were awake.

"Not too long ago" Minho answered me.

"We should be close now then" I said, having a feeling this road would lead us to the elevator.

"But don't we still have a key to find too?" Changbin asked.

"Right, that detail" I said when being reminded of it. I'd forgotten all about that part. I felt anxiety twist my stomach. What if we had to go all the way back? How do you possibly find a key in this level?

"What about the car key?" I asked at the realization we already had a key.

"What if we'd taken the bus though? I don't think it's the car key" Changbin said.

"True, but let's first find the elevator" I said.

Then we reached a real asphalted road.

"That won't be hard since it's right there" Minho said and looked to the side of the road. Over both the elevator and our road went a bridge for cars passing by but there were no passing cars. Even the road we were on was completely empty except for us.

The whole scene in front of us lighted up and a few seconds later a rumbling noice was heard.

A second flash made everything light up and the rumbling noice was heard again.

Now everybody were staring to wake up. I suppose they can't sleep though thunder under a bare sky.

At least there was no rain. I didn't want to get soaking wet right now.

Felix woke up and sat up properly. "What's with the noice?" He asked.

"Thunder" I said and at that exact moment even more thunder was heard.

Felix yawned then looked around. He saw the elevator and his eyes grew.

"We're here" he said and stood up to leave the car.

"Yeah we still need a key though" I said to ruin the mood.

"Right" he remembered. "Then let's look around"

Soon we were all looking around the place in hopes of finding the key we were searching for.

"This is hopeless" groaned with annoyance.

"Doesn't your backpack have any keys in it?" Felix asked me.

"It doesn't, that would have been cheating" I said, knowing my backpack didn't have any keys in it.

"I found it!" We suddenly heard Hyunjin yell from a bit away.

We ran down to where the sound had come from and saw he was down by a lake, walking around without shoes and socks and with his pants rolled up to his knees. In his hand he was holding the key and at that exact moment lightning hit not too far away and the thunder could be heard right afterwards.

"We should hurry up before the lightning hit us" Seungmin said as Hyunjin was getting out of the water. The thunder had kept getting closer since it started and now it wasn't far away.

We hurried towards the elevator and entered. The key twisted the lock and we could press the next level.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.3K 3.4K 65
"If the world turns back on you, I would turn too and yell at them saying thank you for leaving because they don't deserve you" "You should just go w...
603K 36.6K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
10.6K 586 34
she was looking for someone different and he was avoiding meeting someone new. but accidents happen and when you've become part of the situation, fee...
279K 10.1K 50
our beautiful, young wings ✨ [COMPLETED] (highest #660 in ff #75 in jyp)