Laufeysdottir: Loki's Little...

By Kat48270

When Loki was taken from Jotunheim by Odin, Laufey was distraught. He searched for his son for centuries befo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Notice
Chapter 24

Chapter 2

2.3K 46 11
By Kat48270

"What truth?" I curiously asked. Before he could reply, Mjolnir was sent flying into his head, knocking him to the ground, motionless.

I sighed knowing I wasn't going to get my answers and vanished my whip, but kept my armour on.

My father returned and looked at me. I nodded my head, telling him I'm alright. He nodded back and started walking towards the Asgardian King.

The Princes walked towards me as I knelt down and checked Malekith's pulse. "He's still alive." I said, "Just unconscious."

My father walked towards me. "Lola, it is unsafe for you to come home to Jotunheim. There were dark elves awaiting, and said to me that you are next. I believe it is best you stay on Midgard for the time being, they would not expect you to go there." He told me.

"I can handle myself, father. I can place more boundaries on Jotunheim and the castle to ensure that no unknown or unwanted individual can enter. You need not send me away. Not to Midgard. You know what happened last time i was there!" I tried to convince him to let me stay, to let me return home.

"Lola, please. I have already lost two children. I do not wish to loose another. You, of all people, should be able to understand that." He whispered.

The youngest Prince would have been able to hear, but Prince Thor and the Allfather were out of earshot. Prince Loki looked conflicted. Like he was fighting an internal battle. I would have to remember to question him, later.

"Fine. I'll go. But do not think that I like it. Or that I like that you used the fact that you are paranoid." I joked.

"I'm not paranoid."

"Perfect. I'll start reading in the temple, then."

"Lola, I will tear that place down if you step foot in it."

"Why?"

I caught him there.

"Your Majesty, I have ties on Midgard. I can ask for their help, if you wish." Thor spoke up and broke the small debate between us. My father looked at him with a small smile, as if to say thank you, and nodded once.

"The Bifrost has been destroyed, are you capable of using your magic to get there?" He asked me, changing the subject.

I nodded my head before saying, "How do you plan on returning if the bifrost is not working?"

"Allfather Odin has allowed me to stay here, for the time being."

"What of the people?"

"They will have to make do with my step-in."

I sighed before saying to him, "no they wont."

..........

"Lola, why are we on a boat?" My father cautiously asked.

"Don't get mad." I said in advance.

"Why."

"You'll see."

I unraveled the rope from the docks and we hovered above the water before I walked to the steering lever and tilted it. The boat levitated upwards.

I started flying it, full force, towards a rocky mountain. "Lola." My father warned.

"If it were easy, everyone would do it." I said to him, with a hint of a smirk playing on my lips.

"Are you mad?" My father added.

"Possibly." My smirk grew the closer we got to the cliffside.

I manged to steer it into a small opening in the rocks, the sides scraping the inside. With a flash of light, we were in the icey lands of Jotunheim.

"Tada."

"You're insane." My father breathed.

"What can I say? I'm my father's daughter." I shrugged, keeping the smirk as I stepped out of the carrier.

..........

My magic faded as I made sure my father made it to the palace safely. We were both now in our Jotun forms. Thor and Loki stayed on the ship on the outskirts of Jotunheim, where its warmer for them.

I made sure they both were in warm clothing before leaving them, of course. Can't have them dying of hypothermia.

Once my father was safe, I teleported back to the Asgardian Princes. Loki was hiding in the corner of the boat, for some reason. "Is he alright?" I asked his older brother.

"He's never liked the cold." Thor told me. Vague answer... it was a yes or no question, yet he avoided the topic.

"Well, he won't have to deal with it for any longer. I just need to know what the place looks like then I can teleport us there." I said.

"Read my mind." Thor suggested.

"Are you sure?" I needed to know he was definitely ok with it. He simply nodded his head and I looked into his mind. I saw a field outside of a tower with a colossal 'A' on it.

Simple enough.

I took us there, but left the boat. I'll be using that to get around, back home. I looked around to see if this was the right place and looked to Thor for confirmation. He nodded his head once with a small smile.

My frost giant form faded and I was left looking like a normal person. The two Princes strutted towards the tower and I followed on their heel.

The doors opened on their own. Maybe Midgard finally had citizens who possesed magic? I haven't been here in a while. The first time was whent the aliens landed what mortals call 'the pyramids of giza'. It's been about a century for me. The most recent was a decade ago in my time, 359 years ago in their time. It was 1663 here.

"Pointbreak, Reindeer Games, an unknown powerful individual has followed you into the premises. Should I report to Mr Stark for backup?" A voice from the ceiling said.

"No need, FRIDAY, she's a friend." Thor replied.

"Adding 'friend' the system." The ceiling said, "welcome, 'friend'."

"This is why I do not like Midgard." I muttered. "To damn reliant on technology."

"Damnit, Stark. You and your godsforbidden nicknames." I heard Loki whisper to himself. Thor led us into some metal contraption and told the ceiling to take us 'to the team'.

"Just so you are aware, if this falls, and I die, I am haunting your arse all the way from Hel." I informed the older brother as i looked out of the glass, just to see us rising above the ground. Thor just laughed and Loki smirked.

The metal doors opened and revealed a group of Midgardians, all sitting on sofas. They were talking and laughing, until a man noticed us.

"Hey, Princesses. Who's the new chick?" He said.

"This is Princess Lola Laufeysdottir. Tony, she'll be staying here for a while, if that's alright." Thor left no room for debate, and the man, who was earlier called Tony, nodded his head.

"What can you do?" A man with sandy blonde hair asked.

"Sorcery, hand-to-hand combat, and whip work." I replied.

"Whip work?" He questioned.

I materialised my whip, and showed him what I meant.

"The whip, itself, is made out of sharp iron blades. The handle has a smooth leather wrap on it. The blue pulsation you see is currents of ice. If the victim doesn't die from the wound, the frost that would enter their system would certainly end their life." I explained as i let the man examine it.

"This is amazing." He breathed. He handed it back and I vanished it to the pocket realm.

"What other cool toys have you got?" A redhead asked me. I smirked as I walked over to the table infront of the sofas and summoned the weapons that are safe for the midgardians to touch.

"A wyvern tail?" Loki whispered, half stated half asked, as his fingers grazed the structure.

"Took me centuries to aquire it. Try it, if you wish." I said to him. He gingerly picked up the whip and turned around. He flicked his wrist and the tail flung itself across the room, with a satisfying crack.

"That's amazing. " He breathed and set the whip back down.

I noticed that the redhead took a liking to a dagger with a rose gold handle. "That was one of the first blades I made. I was focused more on how it looked, than how durable, or easy to use, it was. Keep it, i am sure you will have better use for it." I said to her.

"Really?" She asked with a slight smile and wide eyes. I nodded once and her grin widened. "Thanks." She said.

"Thor, Loki. I'm keeping your friend." She said to the princes when I turned around.

"Mr Stark! Mr Stark, I- Oh, hello Mr Odinson, Mr Laufeyson. Its nice to see yous again." A kid announced. It took a second, only a second, to register what he said.

"Laufeyson?"

An- And that's another chapter done! As for the whole, "lost two children" thing, all will be explained shortly. The blade that Nat was given is the one into the bottom right corner. Obviously, none of the blades are mine, I found them on the internet. And the reason Lola couldn't simply teleport into Jotunheim is because the shields she put up prevents anyone using sorcery to enter.

Till next time,

Xo
-Kat

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.2K 2.1K 77
LokixFem!ReaderxBucky IMPORTANT: A little message to those who may not have read the full description: You end up with one of them, not both. This is...
334K 13.1K 81
'Freedom is life's great lie, once you accept that, in your heart, you will know peace.' They led the same life. Both faced the same struggles, yet t...
462K 16.9K 66
"I didn't peg you for a poetry kind of guy," I say, but I'm glad he is. Poems are a guilty pleasure to me. "Will you read some to me?" "Of course."...
279K 9.2K 42
"(Y/n)." (Y/n)'s surroundings changed. She was in the Asgard throne room, Loki in front of her. "(Y/n) you must leave Thor, so that you may come home...