Tbs Smutts

By ZG_Smiling_DX

A lot of different stories about Thomas and the characters he plays, and random boys i like😭✋ so enjoy... More

Valentine's Day
shower
Vampires and Wolves
surprise visit
Sleepover at Ava's
Her new toi
[Dressed with Newt]
more than just neighbors
Y/N's Birthday
My ex-boyfriend
after a shower
period
Big birthday surprise
cafe
cafe part 2
Cafe DRUNK
Cafe ROUND TWO?
Valentines day
Video call with Dylan
Dylan's visit
Tattoo pt1
tattoo pt 2
Harley X
after a shower
tutor
Tutor
tutor pt 2
A/N
top readers
Big 50- Freaky Friday- Part one
Did I fall for my co-star?
I fell for you
I fell for you 2
with pleasure- Newt
Any Requests???
I love you- Newt
Question
I'm teaching you WHAT?- Newt
Guess what?
Euphoria-Room mates-Ash
Do I know you?- Newt- Apocolypse
rough-Thomas BS
No Fucking Privacy In This House-TBS
Jeep-TBS_DOB
Paper- Rings
update?
Lieutenant
draft of lieutenant
lieutenant 2
Lieutenant
a/n
Fuck boy
fuck boy- draft
A/N
"Thomas?" "No, Stiles,"
Suicide
For fucks sake Thomas
Reading smut about me- part 2
Newt?
Boxing? -Felix Lee
What's so great about reading?
what's so great about reading?-2
What's so great about reading?-3
Boy's restroom- part 1
A/N
Boxing
DRAFT107
operation long distance bf

Are you reading about me?

2.1K 32 6
By ZG_Smiling_DX

Thecocoster

"Home alone!" I yell out into my apartment. "Finally," I sigh, grabbing my phone and my fuzzy pink blanket and lying on the sofa."Newt?" I call out, and a second later, my little golden retriever puppy comes running into the room."Good boy," I smile, covering him with the blanket, and taking a sip of my hot chocolate."I love you," I smile, cuddling Newt tightly. He's so warm and cosy I can fall asleep with him.I put on some soft music and started to read.I smiled, changing the name of the boy, Thomas."Oh my God," I screech, reading the cringe.I could feel myself getting wet, "At this cringe," I snort, making Newt wake up. He sat up a bit and stared at the door. "Is daddy home," I taunted, in my baby voice, speaking to Newt while ruffling his hair.I heard the bike pull up and shut off. "Newt," A thick British voice spoke from behind the closed door."Hey, baby," And with that, Newt jumped off me and ran to the door, barking like crazy. "Hey, you," He smiled, dropping his keys on the counter and putting his helmet on the floor. "Hmm," I hum, continuing to read, Newt climbing into Thomas's helmet."What you doing?" He asks, crawling onto the couch, laying on me so that I can't see my phone screen."Hey!" I pout, hugging him, his fluffy hair tickling my nose."I missed you," He kissed the top of my nose, making me giggle."Hmm," I hum again."Why are you not speaking," He frowns at me."Hmm," I hum again."Fuck it," He grabbed my phone and ran to the kitchen. "Thomas!" I ran after him, trying to catch up."Oh, so you were thinking of me," He smirked, dropping my phone on the counter."Thomas, that is expensive," I groan, going to get it when he grabbed me by the hips and picked me up onto the counter."Already so wet?" He smirks, his hand already in my shorts."Fuck," I softly moan under my breath."Please," I beg."Please, what, Darling?" He asked, moving his fingers, playing with me."Come on, Thomas, no teasing," I complain, grabbing him by the collar, and kissing his neck roughly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 5.9K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...