ECHO ~ THE UMBRELLA ACADEMY

Por PansAreSmoken

Kidnapped by the commission at a young age, due to being a risk to the timeline. The Handler had attempted to... Mais

~Prologue~
~*~*~*~
~Characters~
~Playlist~
~
Season One
The druggie, the teen and the ashes.
The eye stealing cultists
The devil stick
The best
The hitman and prisoner
The broken promises
The girls purpose
The bloody carpet
The reason she killed so many
The start of a new tragedy
Season Two
~Playlist~
The new name, new life
The fugitives and the teens
The memories
The new promise
The torturous reminder
The Hargreeves family function
The misfortunate makeover
The distraction
The preservation of existence
Season Three
~Playlist~
The Sparrow Academy
The Seth family
The time of the month
The babysitters and the delinquent
The walking Echo
The hot tattoo
The floating ball of light
The dearly beloved
The coma speech
The sweet release
~
MORE MEMES...and a little surprise:)
A/N
A/N
A/N
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
QUESTION??
wow...

The great time to confront trauma

1.5K 38 39
Por PansAreSmoken

"Your luck just ran out you, asshole!"

The Hargreeves and the red-head gathered around a TV, letting it's horrible news sink in. "Authorities are asking for help identifying several persons of interest at Dealey Plaza at the time of the assassination. The FBI believes they may have been acting in concert with the alleged shooter, Lee Harvey Oswald." The presenter flashed a photo of the man, "Vanya, wanted in connection with the deaths of several FBI agents inside the federal building at Dealey Plaza."

Number Seven bored into her shown mugshot. "A Cuban exhale known only as Diego..."

"Cuban?" Diego questioned the screen that viewed a image of him. "...Who recently escaped from the Holbrook Sanitarium. A bare-knuckle boxer with suspected Mafia ties who fights under the alias 'King Kong." Now there was a photo of Luther.

"Allison Chestnut, N...(sorry, I don't know if the word is offence or not) radical responsible for instigating and organizing the recent riots at Staedtler's lunch counter."  Then is was Number Three. "Elanor, also known as 'Little Red' with ' The Rapid Tambourine', who murder seven officers at 'Julie's Bar', after the disappearance of her drug dealer associated, 'Julia Sanders'." The picture of Echo was from one of her concerts, the group shoot her looks, having not heard about her crime.

"And finally, Klaus," The screen flickered to a drawing of the Number Four, "The controversial cult leader and known tax evader. The FBI is asking the public to be on the lookout for this identified boy," It was know a snap of Five taken at grassy knoll behind the fence, "Who they believe is being held hostage by the suspected terrorist network..."

"Well, it's true." Five brought the fuming criminals attention to himself, "I do feel like I'm being held hostage most days."

"I can't believe they think you're being held hostage and not me." The red-head huffed from her floating position, "We're both teenagers."

"God, I hate that photo." Diego complained.

Allison clasped her hands together, "They're saying I instigated the riot?" she scoffed, "That's unbelievable."

"Look, the good news is that we restored the timeline and stopped doomsday." Luther tried to brighten the mood, "So-..."

Number Two cut him off, "Yeah, a bunch of real goddamn heroes. We let Kennedy die."

"Yeah, and now we're officially the most wanted people in the world." Number Three added to the issues, "The FBI is after us, the Dallas police, the Secret Service. It's only a matter of time before they hunt us down here."

Vanya glanced round at the crew, "Well, where are we supposed to go?"

"I have thus yurt just outside Reykjavik." Klaus finally joined them, "We could totally lay low there. Folks there are a little weird, but lovely."

"Hey, numbnuts." Five jumped in.

"Welcoming-..."

"Hiding's not going to make a difference here. The Commission will hunt us down wherever and whenever we go."

"He's right." Diego agreed, "They'll never stop."

"I'm sorry, since when are you an expert on the Commission?"

"Since I got back from there."
"What?"

"Yeah, they headhunted me, offered me a job. Full time with benefits, which I had to turn down."

"They headhunted you..." The boy chuckled, "...The village idiot."

"What, am I not allowed to be headhunted?" Diego stood up straight, "Only the almighty Five needs to be in demand?"

"Diego, you're not Commission material, all right? Got an obstinate nature to ya."

"Who do you think it was that figured out Vanya was the one that causes doomsday and stopped it? Me."

Klaus protested, "Hey!"

"That's who." Two ignored his lanky brother, "I figured it all out on the Infinite Switchboard."

"You were on the Infinite Switchboard?" Five pumped, fixing his look.

"Hell, yeah. I made that machine my bitch." The man showed-off, "Y'all need to recognise I got shit going on that y'all don't even know about."

"Oh, sorry." Allison included from the stairs, "You've got things going on?"

"This isn't helpful." Luther grumbled.

"Look, I met the Resistance in their secret lair. All right? I went through orientation and I passed and I stopped doomsday." Diego ranted, pulled folded paper from his pockets, "Also, picked this up for Red, here." he tossed it to her.

Echo blocked out their fighting, unfolding the paper. I was her file. She read it.

Full Name: Maxwell Ginny Seth
Prisoner Name: Echo
D.O.B: October 1st, 1989
Ability: Atom control
               - Echo can control her own atoms. We have only unravelled this to a certain limited. So far we have discovered;
~invisibility (Fronting ability, seems to be the most easy for her),
~Fazing (This seems restricted for her, needs practice),
~Healing (Echo can fix up her own wounds and scar, although I don't think she knows how to control it),
~Floating (Making herself as light a wind. Only seems to happen when she is sleeping),
~Body manipulation (We haven't seen her do this one yet, but there is a possibility Echo can morph herself to look like different things and changer her body.)

~This is all the information we have for now, will be updated with further investigation~

The ginger gaped at the writing, she wasn't aware of her potential, the power the she held. Skimming through the four pages, the last one caught Echo's eye, 'Five Hargreeves Report', the title read.

Five Hargreeves Report
Day 378

Echo is highly dangerous. I have been looking after her for over a year now, I am extremely lucky she hasn't tried to hurt me yet. Although, I seem to be getting somewhere with her, closer, learning things that the other agents couldn't.

She was easy to manipulate. A gentle tone and a couple of sweet word and she was telling me everything I need to know. Well, not actually telling me. Unfortunately her ability to talk is as useful as a pillow in a claw fight.

I really don't see why the Commission keeps her around. Echo is nothing but a burden. She has killed more agents in the space of a month than I Killed targets in a year. She's a killing machine, no off button, no control. I pity this place for the day she escapes. A ticking time-bomb waiting to kill us all.

Her jaw dropped, left eye twitching as she glared up to the boy, "'Easy to manipulate'?" Echo repeated, slowly advancing to him, "'Nothing but a burden'! 'A killing machine', 'a ticking time-bomb waiting to kill this all'." She shoved the sheet into his chest, "Are you serious Five, what the hell is this?!"

"Shit..." He groaned, sending a quick look at knife boy, "That was my report on you. It's nothing, doesn't mean anything!"

"'Echo is highly dangerous,' 'I am extremely lucky she hasn't tried to hurt me yet.'" The ginger quoted, the family around the pair very confused, "Your luck just ran out you, asshole!" She charged at him, both falling as he spacial-jumped behind her, "Get back here, you prick!" She rose to her feet.

"You are highly dangerous! You just killed seven police officer and told no one about it!"

"You weren't there! None of you where there!" Echo barked, eyes flooding, "You don't...You don't know what they were going to do!"

"What!" Five stomped towards her, "What was so bad that you had to kill them over?!"

"They...! They..." Her voice dropped, "It doesn't matter...You just...Why did you say these thing?"

"I had to." The boy claimed," The Handler was suspicious of our relationship, and why you hadn't yanked my brains out yet. So, I made that all up to get her off my back. There, you happy?"

"I'm leaving." Vanya announced, reaching the bottom of the stairs.

"What?" Allison used the banister to pull herself up, "To go where?"

"Sissy farm. Something's wrong with Harlan, and I need to help him."

"Vanya, we need to stick together, okay?" Luther advised, "Now more than ever."

"That's why I'm telling you this." Seven stepped forward, "Whatever's going on with Harlan, I think I might've caused it."

"How?"

"He drowned, uh, somehow I was able to bring him back to life. And now it's like we're connected."

"Wh...What does that even mean?"

"I don't know. I can't explain, but...I know that he needs my help." Vanya sighed, softly, "I need your help, too. I'm scared. And for the first time in my life, I don't wanna do it alone. I want my family by my side."

"Look, I'm sorry." Diego approached the vulnerable female, "We have other priorities right now."

"Diego's right." Five sided, "For once. We need to make our stand here and now."

Vanya looked at the other, but they all glanced away in rejection, "Okay. I guess I'll see you when I see you." She exited. After hovering in silence for a good few minutes, they gave in to the timid woman's speech. "Five, you...you don't have to-..." Vanya gave to the boy at the passenger door.

"I know. You owe me one, sis." Five smiled at her, turning to Klaus, "Children ride in the back."

"Okay." Klaus threw himself over the seat.

"Thanks." Echo said coldly to the boy who held open the door for her, shuffling into the middle-front, Five beside her.

"Guy, I don't know what to say." Vanya beamed at the car brimmed with her family and friend.

Suddenly the vehicle tilted back as Luther climbed in, "Anyone makes a fat joke, and I'm outta here."

As if this bonding, beautiful moment couldn't get any better, Five felt a new warmth. Gazing down, he found the gingers hand perfectly secured in his. He was over come with feelings for the girl. Right now all they wanted was for this one happily ever after moment to last forever, they wished they could stayed in each others heated grasp endlessly. Unfortunately, occasions like this only last a certain while, soon they'd have to go back to reality, a reality where they were being hunted by the law, where they have no way of returning to their correct timeline, and a reality were the family was burdened by their powers.

---------

Lighting crashed and clouds circled above the barn, Echo toppled out of the vehicle, icy winds blushing her cheeks. "You think whatever's going on inside is causing the cold front." Diego departed the car, family doing the same.

"Well, the correlation is high." upheld Five.

"Sissy! Sissy!" Vanya yelled at the blonde woman who pointed a gun at the group.

"Get back!" Sissy demanded, "All of you, get the hell back!"

"Sissy! Hey, hey, what's wrong?"

"Carl." The blonde woman breathed out.

"What did he do to you?"

"He's...He's dead. Harlan tossed him aside like a rag doll, same way you sent those policemen flyin'. What did you do to him? What the hell did you do to my son?"

"We don't have time for this, Vanya." Diego stomped forward to the barn.

"Where do you think you're going?" Sissy held the gun at the knife man.

"To help your son."

"Sissy, I found my family." Seven informed the baffled woman, "These are my brothers and my sister." Echo didn't take it personal that she wasn't mentioned.

Luther awkwardly waved at the mother, "Ma'am." 

"Were you lyin' to me this whole time?" Sissy directed to Vanya.

"Of course not." Number Seven reassured, "Look, I didn't know who I was. But I do now. And we are not the monsters that they say we are. We did not kill the president. We're not terrorists. We're not here to hurt anyone."

"Then...who are you?"

"The only one who can help Harlan."  The blonde woman let them into the barn. Inside a young boy floated and choked, surrounded in a tube of lights, "Harlan! Harlan, it's Vanya! Look, Harlan, I know you're really scared, but I can help you. I need you to listen to me, okay? Can you do that?" Getting no response, Vanya took it to the next level, eyes glowing she entered the forcefield.

"Careful." Five warned.

"Harlan? I don't know if you can hear me but.."

"Uh, guys?" Klaus called out, staring out the other door of the barn.

"What?" Diego went to see what he was looking at, the rest trailing behind.

"Who are they?" Four referred two the small duo of figures in the distance.

"One The Handler," Echo felt herself flinch as Five said her name, "The other's Diego's girlfriend."

"Lila. That's my ex-girlfriend." Number Two corrected.

"You know what? Doesn't matter." Luther squinted his eyes to get a better look, "They both look angry."

"Our brother has that effect on people." insulted Allison.

"I'm gonna go find out what they want." Five reported, "You guys stay with Vanya and the kid."

"I'm coming with you too." Diego joined, "Come on."

"Wait!" Echo jogged up behind them, "I'll come too."

"Is that really such a good idea?" Five some-what rejected the offer.

"Yeah, red," Diego lay a hand on her shoulder, "What if it gets personal."

"Then I'll suck it up." The ginger shrugged, "Now seems like a great time to confront my trauma, let's go." She dash out the door, the boys behind her.

The Handler chuckled as they approached, "I love the smell of that fresh country air, don't you, darling?" The sickly sweet voice was like a agonizing calendar, it brought the red-head through every bad encounter, every moment of torture that the woman had put her through.

"Makes me want to vomit." Lila dead-panned.

"What do you want?" Grilled Five.

"To watch you suffer."

Diego felt a little left out, "What about me?"

"You're not even worth my wrath."

"Easy." The Handler told off, "We're here on official business."

"And what business is that?" The boy pushed, slightly blocking the blanked ginger with his body.

"As head of the Commission, I've decided to eliminate the criminals responsible for the assassination of the former board of directors."

"Yeah, right. We didn't kill the board." Number Two protested.

"Uh, actually, Diego, that's not entirely accurate." Five admitted, lowering his head.

"You didn't tell them." The well-dressed woman blinked at the boy, "Oh, Five."

Diego leaned into his brother, "Five, what the hell did you do?"

"What I had to to get my family home." Five defended, "Until somebody reneged on our deal."

"Somebody wouldn't have reneged if somebody could've met a simple deadline." The Handler pressed, "Alas."

"You set me up to fail."

"You set yourself up to fail, friend. You and your brothers and sister, and sweet Echo" The leader woman waved at the hidden teen, "Hello, my little killer, I see you hiding back there."

"Eat shit." Echo expression and tone were flat, stepping out to the side.

"Kinda the running theme of your little life, isn't it?" She returned back to the boy, laughing.

Diego leaned in once again, "Dude, I can't believe you killed to board of directors. You have no idea how messed up the Commission is right now."

"Messed up? Who's saying that?"

"Everybody. Christ, even the janitors think it's going to shit."

"That's not all he killed." Lila issued.

"What are you talking about?" The boy looked at her.

"Don't play dumb, you prepubescent piece of shit."

"Enough." The Handler jumped in, "The point is, all of you are going to die today, Hmm?"

"Well, I don't like your chances. Eight of us, two of you" Diego grinned.

"You know, you're right. Let's change that." With the click of her fingers, thousands of agents began to spawn in.

"So what do we do now?"

"Well, we got two choices: fight and die now or run and die later." Five calculated their fate, "Either way, we're food for worms."

"Preference?"

"Wouldn't mid a few more minutes breathing air through the old windbags."

"All right." The Handler stopped their planning, "Let's get this over with, shall we? Run!" She waved a red handkerchief, the two male bolting off, the red-head staying, she dropped the material, agents screaming as they charged, "Didn't you hear what I said, sweetie. Run!" She waved her hand but the red-head didn't move, not even when the bullets hit her body.

Body manipulation, the words for her file rang out in her brain, bullets ricocheting off of her "I'm no pussy, Handler." She smirked, strutting away slowly, picking up on her speed a little when she saw Diego stopped the bullets, directing them the other way, "Diego!" she dived behind the tractor with him, gaping up as Vanya flew into the air, shooting a gust over the farm, killing all of the agents.

They all came out from their hiding, ready to celebrate, but the sight of the safe Handler and Lila in a protection bubble crushed their grace. Lila floated up into the air, an azure light booming from her chest, just as Vanya was a minute ago. The female sent out a similar gust, the red-head drifting all the way back to the wall of the house. Echo groaned, pushing herself up, wiping the blood that dripped for her nose. She leaned back against the wall, regaining her strength.

Echo hand were shocked away from her head as monkey man shoot threw the wall beside her, "Shit, Luther..." The ginger rushed over to his aid, letting Allison deal with the witches' prodigy right now, "You all right, man?"

"Yeah...Thanks." He grunted, struggling to get up, but all his weakness flew out the window when he saw Number Three begin to choke, "No! Allison!"

"Okay..." Echo cracked her knuckle, smirking at Lila, "Look's like it's my turn." Throwing the first punch, the woman blocked it. Echo swiped her leg round, locking it with Lila's ankle, tripping her to the ground.

"You fight dirty, little snake." Lila got back up, sending her fist to the red-heads stomach.

Echo clutched the hand before it could reach her, locking the brunettes arm behind her back, breathing down her neck, "No, I just fight better." She jammed her hand inside the woman's torso, smirking as she heard a faint cough. But the victory was quickly gone as Echo's body fell though Lila, to the floor. A pain burned through her chest, Lila's hand wrapped tightly around her heart, "Bitch..." The ginger managed to get out.

"You looking for me?" Five shoved down his worry for his partner, distracting the woman.

Lila dropped Echo, "You little turd." And went after Five.

"Holy shit!" Echo sucked in long, deep breath, holding her chest, "Holy shit..." She felt dizzy, tired but worst of all, pathetic. The red-head could've whooped Lila's ass, why didn't she? Why didn't Echo rip out her wipe pipe, ravelling out the woman's intestines and force feed them to her? Something was off.

"Help!" The wails of Diego took the red-head out of her agony, "Vanya! Help! Come one, man!" She wobbled over, along with his siblings, "Hey! What took you so long?"

"Well, we're here now. Do you wanna stop complaining?" Luther began lifting the tractor, too free Knife boys leg.

"Or we could just leave you here." Klaus joked.

Allison backed, "What he said."

"Does everything in this family have to be a discussion?" Vanya mouthed off.

Number One strain, finally getting the tractor up, "Are you out?"

"Yeah!" Diego assured, raising his hand to the bulky brother, "team Zero! Unstoppable."

"All right." the brothers shared an awkward fist-bump, high-five moment.

"Okay," Number Three moved past, "Has anyone seen Five?"

"I don't know, he's around here somewhere. By the way, your ex-girlfriend can blink like Five."

"Yeah, that bitch rumoured me so I couldn't breathe."

"She tried to pull my heart out." Echo pout, rubbing tiny circles in the middle of her ribcage, "Hurt like hell."

"Any destroyed, like, half the farm with a shock wave." Klaus added, "So unoriginal."

"If she can do everything we can, she might as well be one of us." Vanya unintentionally solved.

"Yeah." They all chuckled, before their faces fell, "No." Luther refused, "No, there's no way. It can't be."

"It's a reasonable conclusion." Allison debated.

Klaus shook his head, "Eh, there's only seven of us."

"Eight." Echo cured, "I have powers too, I'm not a Hargreeves."

"Maybe we need to consider that there's more." branched Vanya.

"It's like I'm not even here..."

"Are we surprised? Dad never told us the whole truth about anything." Number Three mentioned.

"But she's not our biological sister...?" Diego stupidly checked, "Right?"

"Okay," Luther moved on, "So, if she can mirror our powers, that means anything we throw at her, she can match, right?"

"Yeah, but she can only mirror one of our powers at a time." theorised Number Four.

Allison tilted her head, "Are you sure about that?" Earning a commotion coming from in the barn, they sprinted inside.

They hovered back listening to Five, "She never cared about your parents. She was looking for you."

"Why?" Lila breathed.

"'Cause you're one of us." Diego made the teams presence known, "The Handler stole you, Lila. Just like how our asshole father took all of us."

"No." The crazy lady backed up, "It's not the same thing."

"You're right. Because he didn't have our parents murder. Listen to me, Lila. You were born October 1st, 1989, the same day as all of us. "

"Stay back!" Lila snapped, readying her weapon.

"Hey! Hey, stop, Wait. Wait. Hey! Lila? Lila, stop."

"I trusted you. I got you a job, I even introduced you to my mother, and then you took off on me."

"Because I needed to save the world! She's using you, Lila. The Handler."

"You're wrong. She raised me. She loves me."

"Yeah, you know what?" Luther spoke up, "Love shouldn't have to hurt this much." Lila stuck a finger in her mouth and gagged, the red-head biting her lip as to not laugh. "All right. I tried."

"He's right. We have to kill her." Five disclosed.

"With pleasure." Echo joined the boy in edging closer.

"Hey! Five! Five, Echo, stop." Diego raised his hand to the 'teens', "I got it. Hey, Lila. Truth? She's dangerous. And you're scared of what she'll do with all that new power. That's why you dragged me to the Commission. Because I know what it's like to love dangerous people. Difference is..." He glimpsed around his family and friend, "They love me back."

"Shut up." Lila marked her knife in Number Two's direction.

"The only thing she loves is power. Now, the minute she can't use you, she will turn on you, and deep down, I know you know that."

"You don't know me, Diego."

The knife man inched closer to her, "Don't I? I know that we can be your family...if you just let us."

Changing view from sibling to sibling to family friend, Lila sniffed at the reassuring smiles. Gasps from the door caught the crews attention as Five duelled a gun out of The Handler's grip. "It's true, isn't it?" Lila turned to her mother, "What Five said. Answer me! Is it true?"

"Well-..." Before The Handler could give her, most likely manipulative, answer, gunshots rang out. The well-dressed woman clasped on the hay below, blood pouring from her blush lips.

"No!" Echo dived to the body, shaking the woman's shoulders.

"The case!" Luther went after Lila who snatched away the briefcase.

"No!" Diego stopped his brother from getting to his girl, Lila warping away with a whoosh.

"No..." The ginger continued to whisper into the dead body.

The remaining Swede and Five had a stare off, guns in hand, that was until the boy dumped his weapon to the ground, "Enough."

"Tillräckligt." The white haired man repeated Five's word in Swedish, tossing his gun, exiting.

Echo was to overcome with emotion to deal with the conversation One and Two started, light sobs fleeing her, "No, it was supposed to be me....I was supposed to killed her!" She thumped her fist on the chest of the carcass, "I-..." The ginger's face flattened, hand reaching inside the chest, she found the heart and squeeze, squeezed it like a water balloon until it popped red all over her, "Me! I was!"

"That's enough, come on!" Five tugged her elbow back, "She's gone, Echo. It's over."

The broken girl fell into his comforting body, leading down to the basement with the worried Vanya. "Sissy?" Number Seven slide into Harlan's illuminated forcefield, "Harlan? Harlan! Whatever it is I gave to you, I can take it back, okay? We just...We need to stop this." Vanya fastened her hands above his, closing her eyes, golden beads left the boy and flowed into her. With an energy daft, everyone was sent back a couple of steps.

"Oh, baby." The blonde Mother wrapped her arms around her son, as they forcefield descended, "Oh, baby. Oh!"

---------

Five, Diego and Echo strolled past the dead bodies of the Commission workers, up to the lovely Herb and Dot. "Herb. Dot." The boy greeted.

"Sup, Herbie?" Diego and the short male shared a complicated handshake, "All good?"

"Good to see you guys."

"I can't believe it. Is she...?" Herb drew his hand across his neck to symbolize death.

"Really dead this time?"

"Oh, yeah." Diego confirmed.

Echo glanced down at her hands that were splash with the wicked woman's heart, "Most definitely."

"Now that The Handler's gone, what happens at Commission?" pondered Five.

"Just tell them." Dot encouraged the small man.

Herb stammered, "We need to elect a new board of directors. But, until then, I, um...I've been voted in as acting chairperson."

"No shit." Diego smiled, "Congrats, Herbie. That's huge."

"You deserve it, HB." Echo was quite fond of the male, they had only met a couple of times when she was getting her tracker changed but she quite liked his company, he was different that the normal hostile, aggressive tones she was met with.

"I'm so goddamn nervous." confessed Herb.

"You'll be fine." Five bolster, kindly.

"Oh, thank you."

"Herb, we need a favour."

"Oh, sure, anything."

"A briefcase. To get back home, where we belong."

Herb gestured to the thousands of briefcase that scattered the land, "Take your pick."

---------

The Hargreeves and Echo circled outside, Five prepared the briefcase for their depart, "Everyone ready?"

"Let's do it, yeah." Luther pumped, everyone grabbed hands.

"Okay."

"Wait!" Klaus panicked, waddling off to the side he retrieved his cowboy hat, they locked hands again.

The briefcase click and charge, royal electricity lining to all of them. It expanded, the blue engulfing them until it completely shut away. The farm was now empty and the group were now in a familiar concourse.

"Oh, good God." Number One grunted, holding his head.

"Time travel is the worst." Echo dragged out, resting into the lanky man beside her.

"Wh...What day is it."

Five eyes scanned the newspaper on the centre table, "April 2nd, 2019. Day after the apocalypse."

"Wait, so we stopped it." Allison panted.

"My God, it's over." Vanya let out a sigh in relief.

"Did we..." Klaus whimpered, "Actually succeed at something? That's incredible." Laughter busted from them. "I don't know about you guys, but I need a drink." He hugged his small sister, then big brother, "In fact, I need several."

"I'm in. I'm in." Vanya agreed.

"I should go find Claire." bailed Allison.

"Oh, come on...One drink." Luther pressured, moving Number Three along with the rest, who skipped to the living/bar room.

Diego awed at the new decoration, "Why is there a painting of Ben over the mantelpiece."

"I knew you'd show up eventually." Sir Reginald Hargreeves revealed himself, scaring the living daylights out of the red-head.

"Dad."

"You're alive." Number One breathed out softly.

"Why shouldn't I be?" Reggie buzzed.

"Yeah. Y-yeah, you're right. I'm...I'm just happy that we're home and...together again."

"'Home?' This isn't your home."

"What are you talking about." Allison hunted, "This is the Umbrella Academy."

"Wrong again. This is the Sparrow Academy." Footsteps approaching from above caught all the attention, new silhouettes glaring from the balcony.

"Dad, who the hell are these assholes?" A homey faced approached, bitter tone.

"Shit." The Umbrella Academy plus friend cursed.

Yet again, their plan had been turned upside down.

---------

A/N: LET'S GOOOO BABYYYY

SEASON TWO DONE AYAY. Can't wait for season three, hopefully there will be more Five and Echo in next season but who knows, cause I certainly don't. Also, very glad I finally explained Echo's powers, I hope you understand what they are:)

Anyways, thank you ssoosos much for reading, seriously means a lot, you don't even know<3

Peace out losers,

xoxo PansAreSmoken

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

312K 9K 45
How dysfunctional can a family get? Throw in some powers, an emotionally absent dad, raising emotionally stunted children, one of them stuck in a chi...
20.6K 695 26
[SEASON 3 IN PROGRESS] "This has to be my favorite timeline," breathed out the boy. Elaina nodded her head, licking her lips in anticipation as Five...
136K 4.6K 25
❝Hᴇʏ, ɪᴛ's ᴛʜᴇ 60's, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘᴏssɪʙʟʏ ɢᴏ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ?❞ ❝Eᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, Iᴠʏ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɢᴏ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ. Tʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴡᴀs ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ.❞ ❝Lᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, Fɪᴠᴇ. ᴀ...
17.5K 343 24
(UNDER EDITING) "I control everything. It's kinda my thing." FIVE HARGREEVES X FEMALE READER 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋 𝑶𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 A dysfun...