BNHA x reader - Eye seeing at...

Per VirluKeirrr

!THIS FIC IS OLD AF AND I DIDNT KNOW WHAT I WAS WRITING BACK THEN, BE AWARE.! (Warning: this story can possib... Més

Introduction
Prologue
Ch1. Sursprise milk attack
Ch2. Mochi
Ch3. Succes
Ch4. Ramen Noodle attack
Ch5. Stabbed in the heart
Ch6. U.A.
Ch7. Are you mocking me?
Ch8. Hero basic training
Ch.9 Villainous Y/N
Ch.10 Tension
Ch11. Villains!
Ch12. Fulfill your desire
Ch13. No1 daughter
Ch14. Fashion show-off!
Ch15. Beat em' up Y/N!
Ch16. You're an interesting person.
Ch17. A spinning Y/N
Ch18. Kea
A/N plz read 🙏
Ch19. Intimidation
Ch20. Shut up, dAD
Ch21. Heart stirred up
Ch22. Fight!
Ch23. TRICKED!
Ch25. A sweet smile
Ch26. Todoroki VS Yagi
Important A/N
Ch27. Man, what the hell?
Ch28. Bomb ass bitch
Ch29. Unstoppable
A/N
Ch30. A new era
Ch31. Breakfast at the Todoroki's?
Ch32. A hero name?

Ch24. Medic!

879 30 9
Per VirluKeirrr

You sprinted faster than light in the U.A's hallways. Praising the lord for both men having the brains of a flea, you began finally slowing down and trying to catch your breath.
You patted your chest to get rid of the burning feeling in your lungs and sighed out loud.

"Why am I the victim to come across such awkward situations... Especially meeting Endeavor face to face again." You twitched your eyebrow.
Slightly stretching out your back and arms, you glanced over to the small clock that conveniently hung on the wall next to you.

Noticing the time, it then struck you in an instant. Your match is about to begin... The funny part about all of this was that you had about 2 minutes to spare, so if you hadn't run into All Might and Endeavor you could've visited Midoriya. Sadly, lady luck wasn't on your side today.

You turned around once again and began walking towards the big hall which led to the arena. Slight nervousness consumed your body and you began walking stiffer than usual. No one could blame you honestly; since you didn't yet know what your opponent was fully capable of.

Shaking your head from the thoughts, you slightly slapped your cheek and tried boosting up your confidence in the silent hallway; "You got this Y/N! Trust yourself, your quirk is unstoppable..."

That last phrase was true. Your quirk was unstoppable. Thinking about your past, you could've wiped out everyone in the house you were living in, in one split second. Even All Might. It would of course put you at risk of everything. You knew that you would eventually have to use it to its fullest capability, but that would probably take some time.

You suddenly widened your eyes and turned your head swiftly to the side once you heard heavy footsteps coming your way. But you quickly softened once you saw who was coming your way; Kaminari.

"Yo!" The yellow-headed Pikachu waved at you with a bright smile and a tint of redness on his left cheek. You smiled slightly back and straightened your posture to face the said boy.

"Hello, Kaminari. What brings you here? Want to cheer me on in private?" You chuckled with a hand in front of your mouth. You knew Kaminari as the dorky guy in class and the sweet guy before you joined U.A. It was lucky of you to coincidentally get in the same hero class as him, and you were thankful.

Even though he could be a bit pervy like Mineta, he could be a really sweet guy towards everyone and treat anyone equally. You're glad to call him your friend.

Kaminari nodded his head up and down energetically and gave you two fist bumps; "Yeah! You better win for me! That chick who you're going up against is pretty strong ya know. Ya want some tips?" He gave you a hopeful smile.

You tilted your head to the side and put your finger up to the side of your cheek before replying.
"Hmm, I'd rather win for myself. Anyway- I don't think I need any tips from someone who lost against 'that chick'" You teased the boy, making him feel shocked, and put his hand against his heart.

"T-that hurt, Y/N! I was being nice!" He cried out loud while crouching down and pretending to be stabbed in the stomach. You laughed slightly and bowed to pat his back.

"Sorry sorry... I was just teasing you, Kaminari. I'll win, I promise. Heck, I'll try to place first in the tournament for you!" You reassured him. Kaminari looked up at you once again with teary eyes and gave you a weak smile while putting up a thumbs up.

After your light conversation with the boy, you suddenly heard Midnight's voice boom through the speakers, announcing the first competitor; Ibara Shiozaki.

You looked fiercely into the blank void and awaited for your call along with Kaminari behind you, slightly cheering you on before you head on off. All your nervousness from before disappeared due to Kaminari coming to cheer you up and distract you from any bad thoughts.

"And now class 1-A's goj- Talented and fearsome student! Y/N Yagi!" Exclaimed Midnight while a loud whipping noise could be heard all around the stadium.
You felt a hand grab your shoulder and squish it slightly in approval. Turning an eye to the side without Kaminari noticing due to your blindfold, you smiled at him and head off.

You walked in with pure confidence and a cocky smile, cameras zoomed in on your delicate face, cheers, and shouts, it all made you more confident. As a future hero, you'd probably have to get used to all of this attention someday, so why not now?

Waving around with a huge smile, the cheering got louder and people waved back, yelling out your name. Seems like you already got yourself some fans.

After many years of living with your new adoptive parent, meeting new people such as Midoriya, and getting into class 1-A, all you could feel is a warming feeling emitted into your fragile heart. This was the most wonderful feeling you could've asked for. Even though you've been put through so much trauma and blamed yourself for it in the past, you eventually learned to forgive yourself.

This U.A. festival is an opportunity to teach yourself to grow more, and you weren't going to miss out on a single detail.

At last, arriving at the large platform as where you last were fighting Ida, you saw a vine-headed girl staring at you with dull yet angelic eyes. It seemed as if she felt bad to fight you, as if... She looked down on you and knew she was going to be ruthless on you nevertheless.

You weren't having it. That expression pissed you off for some reason.

While the two of you were having a deep staring contest, well- Ibara staring at your blindfold, Midnight stretched her arm into the sky along with her signature whip and hit it on the ground as a signal for the duel to start.

"Start!"

As expected, the vine-headed girl immediately struck her vines towards you to instantly catch you off guard and capture you. Though, you predicted this. I mean, after silently observing people for a while since you were scared of confrontation- you learned by reading anyone's facial expressions what their move was going to be.

You swiftly jumped to the side and began running towards the girl at full speed without her noticing your light footsteps. She assumed that you were captured by her vines, but then quickly cached up once she noticed Midnight not announcing her as the winner.

Ibara tried as fast as she could to spot you but was too late once she saw a flying fist coming her way. You punched her that hard, making her spit out drops of blood and making her fall on the floor. Though, this wasn't enough to take the girl down.

"Ugh! Such unholy actions... You shall not walk away from your sin! Be punished!" Ibara yelled gracefully while moving her arms towards her chest and letting her vines do the work. Her hair was going in fast motions all of the places, eventually making you dizzy and not focus on what she was doing.

Literally, what was she doing? Ibara was making too many movements for you to catch up and notice her moves.
That was until you felt something slither around your left ankle... You widened your eyes with a slight yelp as you were pulled up into the sky by her vine.

"What the fu-" Just as you were about to finish your sentence, you were suddenly being spun around in circles. One thing you didn't like was being spun around in circles in a fast motion, it made you nauseous too quickly and unfocused.

You began yelling at the top of your lungs while your arms were hanging loosely, 'enjoying' the ride. Your eyes began tearing up and you lost hope on what to do next, it was hard to even see what to do by the blurriness of the spinning. Your quirk wouldn't work right now.

But you didn't give up.

Furrowing your brows and tightening your fists, you tried your very best to squeeze your body together and took hold of the vine that was holding you. When you finally had the vine in your palms, you looked at it, got closer, and- bit it.

"What is the name of god!?" Yelled Ibara and lost her balance, making her lose the grip on your ankle. While falling, you smirked slightly while taking off your blindfold and looked straight at the girl.

Ibara finally noticed her mistake as she slowly looked up in slow motion at your cocky face and sweat dropped at what was about to happen.

"Blow away" You whispered to yourself and in just a second, Ibara was sent flying to the edge of the arena, creating a big crack in the wall by the impact.
'I've got you now, sucker.' You chuckled to yourself, until looking down at the ground. You were still in the air.

Everything that was first in slow motion quickly got turned into reality once you were falling at a fast rate towards the ground-

Your face got smacked into the hard concrete, creating a horrible sound all around the arena. Every student, teacher, and bystander sweat-dropped and looked at you in shock by your little stunt.

"U-um... Y/N Yagi wins this round! Ibara Shiozaki is out of bounds!" Announced Midnight in confusion yet pride. You tried your hardest to tilt yourself up and succeeded.

You smiled weakly at the ally where Kaminari was still standing, seeing him dance around in joy and giving you infinite numbers of thumbs-ups. But then, he suddenly stood still in shock once he suddenly noticed some blood dripping down your forehead.

He pointed at his forehead as a sign that you were probably injured, which you noticed as well after he pointed it out.

You looked over at Midnight looking at you in concern and gave her a wave; "I think... I might need a medic-" You said until you finally passed out from the impact on your head.

.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

104K 2.2K 22
Izuku Midoriya has never felt more confused. Being a villain has taught him to never get attached to anyone, because they'll either end up betrayi...
256K 8.6K 143
_______________________________ "This is the story of how we became the greatest heroes." _________________________________ Nothing about Miyuki's pa...
1.2M 34.3K 55
discontinued [F/N] [L/N] is an incredibly powerful young woman, living with one of the most powerful quirks known to man. She wants to become a her...
10.7K 295 22
Y/n L/n is a girl that was born in the first generation of quirks on Earth. She always thought she was quirkless until she suddenly found herself in...