Permission to Play 🔞

By shinedreamsm1le

After years of doing what's expected, you return to school only to find yourself immersed in a world full of... More

Foreward
Intro
ON
Run
Friends
Mic Drop
Just One Day
Filter
With You (smut)
Save Me
Dynamite
No More Dream
Agust D
Serendipity
My Time
I Need U (smut)
Dope
House of Cards (heavy smut)
Born Singer
Give it to Me (smut)
Don't Leave Me
Respect (smut)
Stay (smut)
Epiphany
Life Goes On
What Do You Think? (smut)
Attack on Bangtan
Fake Love
Awake
So Far Away (smut)
Dear My Friend
That That (smut)
Promise
Fly to My Room
Thank you!
Bonus Chapter! (Filthy smut)

Inner Child

742 60 4
By shinedreamsm1le

A/N: If you're still reading thank you so much! This is a cute Tae chapter so enjoy! Borahae! 💜

That night you had gotten one of the best sleeps in your life. You really didn't want to wake up that morning for work.

You texted Amelia as soon as you got up.

You: So last night was a little more fun than I thought it'd be. I didn't get home from Yoongi's until after 10.

Amelia: What?! I thought you said it wasn't like that. 👀

Of course she'd call you out like that but you didn't really mind. She was quickly becoming your best friend. Not that you didn't have that many friends but since you moved overseas you had to leave most of them behind. You still talked to them but it wasn't the same as being able to see them and talk to them in person.

You: Well, now it is. I did tell you I thought he was hot.

Amelia: You did. What happened? I need all the juicy details!

You: You didn't give me all the juicy details about you and Jimin!

Amelia: All you had to do was ask! I would have given them to you. It was hot!

You: So what happened?

Amelia: Don't change the subject. You know he spent the night.

You: But that's all the details you gave me!

Amelia: It was just oral. For both but it was hot! Now tell me what happened with you and your scary professor.

You: It was mostly just kissing. And a little bit of biting. I think he likes pain?

Amelia: Oh, that's hot. But really? That's it?

You: Well, mostly yeah.

Amelia: You're holding back from me, aren't you? 😉 That's okay. I want to keep some things just between Jimin and I. Oh, did you text Taehyung? You know he wanted to know too!

You: Um no. Wouldn't that be weird?

Amelia: I don't think so. They're not just our professors. They're our friends. Plus, they're a bit younger than us and they seem a little needy. Especially Taehyung. Make his day. Text him. Or better yet, invite him to lunch. Just him but tell him he can bring Jungkook if he wants.

You: Alright, I think I will. 😊 I have to go to work but I'll see you tomorrow!

Amelia: 🥰😘

You: 😄🥰😘😉

You really do need to get ready for work but decide to shoot a quick text to Taehyung.

You: Hey, do you want to have lunch with me today? I have to work but I have an hour and a half break today at noon. I'll tell you all about last night if you say yes!

Taehyung: Um, of course! I want to hear all about it!

You: You can bring Jungkook if you want.

Taehyung: I think I'd rather it just be you and me today. He's busy anyway. 😊

You: Sounds great! See you today at noon. Want to meet at my work? The address is Gangnam-gu, Samseong-dong, Yeongdong-daero, 513 스타필드 코엑스몰 B1

Taehyung: Oh, you work at the library! That's awesome! Alright, I'll come pick you up.

You: Thank you Tae! See you later today!

You put your phone away and head to work. You love your job but you really just want to stay at home in your pajamas today. You reluctantly head out to start your day.

You were a little surprised when you got the job at the library because you don't speak any Korean but you'd been a Librarian back home in the US. There was a large English section at the Starfield library so that's where you worked. Most people who came to that section were either fluent in English or spoke enough for you to communicate. Every once in a while you would use a translation app on your phone. Usually people were really nice that came in to the library.

Your supervisor, Jihun, was always great and understanding when you needed time off.

"You look amazing today," she said as you walked in. "What's your secret?"

You hoped she didn't see you blush. You knew why you looked better today. Your night with Yoongi gave you confidence. You were dressed in a cute black skirt and low cut blue shirt with black sandals.

"Oh, just a good night's sleep. It did wonders."

She eyes you suspiciously but didn't say anything.

"Well whatever it is, I want some of it."

Not likely, you thought.

"You always look great," you said and meant it. She was beautiful, petite, with big brown eyes.

She smiled. "I know you have a longer lunch today. Do you want to have lunch together? My treat."

"Actually, I told my friend I'd have lunch with him today."

"Oh, a him?" She raised her eyebrows and winked.

You laughed. "It's not like that with him. He's just a friend but he's very good looking so if you see him when he comes to pick me up don't oogle."

"I make no promises. If you think he's good looking and he's good enough to be your friend why are you not going for it? Unless you have your eye on someone else."

You blush in response.

"Oh my goodness! You do!" She squealed. "I need to know the details of Mr. Mysterious."

"You're my boss and it's still new anyways. I don't even know if things will work out."

"Okay. I won't push but if you're with him in a month I want to meet him. You know you'll have to invite him to all of our company parties. We're never letting you go here. You're the best with our international patrons."

"That's true," you smirk, knowing your worth. You were well versed in different cultural norms, even if you didn't know the language. "Okay, if it gets that far you can meet him but we're not even in a relationship yet so that's unlikely."

"Mmmhmm."

"For real. Anyways, I have a bunch of books I need to process in between patrons. Don't you have other people to supervise?" You wink so she knows you're not being too serious.

"Ugh, yes but they're not as much fun as you. I have to fire someone today and I don't want to do it," she admits with a pout.

"I don't think you're supposed to tell me that but I bet I know who." One of the new guys had been there for a few months and still wasn't able to pick up the system. He was also rude to patrons if he didn't like what they were saying and he was lazy. All he wanted to do was sit there and read. Not actually work. That's not how libraries work despite what people thought.

"Probably not but I bet you're right. Alright, I'll leave you to your work."

You spent the next few hours helping patrons and going through about a quarter of your processing in the meantime. By lunch time, you were famished.

Taehyung walked into the building wearing all black. He looked stunning.

Your boss walked up behind you, startling you, "ooh, who's that?" She wondered out loud, "I'd like to do unspeakable things to him."

You shot her a look. "Behave. Actually, that's my friend Taehyung."

She stared at you incredulously. "You mean to tell me you're interested in someone else when you have that in front of you?"

"Um, yes?" You questioned. "We're friends. Actually, he's one of my art professors but we've been having lunch with my friend Amelia and some of the other professors most class days."

"Lucky girls," she grumbles. "What do the other professors look like?"

"Oh, they're just as good looking."

Taehyung approaches you and gives you a boxy smile. "This is really nice. I read a book once. Well, I read the cover and fell asleep in the bathtub."

You bust out laughing. "You've only read one book and you didn't even read it?"

He nods sheepishly. "It looked like it was a good book. I could feel it."

"Then why didn't you actually read it?"

He shrugs. "You ready to go to lunch?"

You look over as your supervisor whose gone white as a sheet. She doesn't say anything.

"Oh, Taehyung, this is my boss Jihun. Jihun, Taehyung."

He looks in her direction and smiles, "nice to meet you" as he bows.

She at least has enough awareness to bow back and wave. "Nice to meet you too."

"I'm taking Y/N to lunch so she'll tell me all about her sexy night with her music professor because he won't ever tell me anything." Jihun looked at you, eyes wide.

"Taehyung!" You nearly scream but hold back, remembering you're in a library. "You're not supposed to go around telling people that."

"Well, it's true," he pouts, "I don't want to lie. Plus, he's one of my best friends. He should be the one telling me." He looks a little hurt.

"The only reason you even know he was with me is because of Amelia's big mouth."

"You don't want to tell me? You don't have to," he huffs.

"I didn't say that Taehyung," you walk around and put your hand on his arm. "I wasn't trying to hurt your feelings."

He smiled, already over it. "Okay, let's go then." He waves to Jihun with a big boxy smile, blissfully unaware of her gawking, thank God. You didn't want to have to diffuse that situation or even address it.

Tae links your arm in his and you walk out to his car together.

Tae chooses a small Mexican food restaurant a few miles from your work.

To your surprise, the food is delicious.

"So," Tae says with his elbow on the table, head resting in his palms, perfectly relaxed with you, "tell me all about your night with our hyung. Don't leave out the dirty stuff." He says it all innocently with a perfectly straight face, causing you to bust out laughing.

"You're so cute," you say, "like a sweet puppy."

He smiles, "I'll be your puppy. You can call me Tata." He makes the cutest face you've ever seen anyone make while slightly moving his head.

"Okay but if you're a puppy you don't get to hear about Yoongi and I."

"Oooh, you're calling him Yoongi now? Something must have happened. Okay, I won't be your puppy for today." You weren't really sure if Taehyung was flirting or not but you just assumed that was the way he was with people he liked.

"Well, all I told Amelia was that we kissed. And that there was biting."

"Biting?" He raised his eyebrows and leaned forward, "who bit who?"

"Actually, he bit me first. I was shocked because that was the first thing that happened."

"Just out of the blue?" He was definitely invested. Maybe a little too much.

"Well, I caught him staring at my ass so I called him out on it so he turned me around and bit my neck. I bit him back later though. He seemed to like it a lot. I'm not sure that's what I was going for."

He nodded. "That doesn't surprise me. We all knew he liked pain. He used to play with lighters, lightly touching the tip just to feel that little bit of burn."

This shocked you. Despite the fact that he was super intimidating, he seemed a little reserved in class.

"Is he okay? Has something happened in the past with him?"

"That's really for him to tell you but he's struggled with mental health a bit in the past."

"That makes sense," you say. "Not a lot happened though. Just a little bit of biting, scratching, and friction between our bodies. Lots of kissing though." You blushed a deep red.

"Don't be embarrassed, it's natural. I know he needs it and I couldn't think of anyone better for him." He smiled. "I know I haven't known you that long but I can tell you're a good person."

"Thanks Taehyung. I appreciate that. You've been such a great professor but are an even better friend. What's Jungkook doing today?"

"Hmmm. I'm not sure. I think he's recording a song."

"Oh, Yoongi mentioned you have a music group. Do you record individually as well?"

"Sometimes but we've only performed live at small venues. Yoongi has a group too with Hoseok and Namjoon but I'll let him tell you about that."

"Wait, really? They're my professors too. I really enjoy their classes but I couldn't imagine them performing."

He smiled wide. "Just wait until you find out what kind of performing but I think he should tell you himself so he can see your reaction."

You eye him suspiciously. "Well now I'm even more curious. Do you think he'll tell me if I ask him?"

"Maybe. All you can do is try. Thank you for telling me about your night. I think we're going to be really good friends."

"Me too Taehyung. Well, now that I've told you about my love life, will you tell me about yours? Forgive me for asking but are you and Jungkook a thing? You seem really close and maybe a little bit cuddly."

"What? No. He's my best friend. Well, him and Jimin. Not that there's anything wrong with it but I'm mostly into women. I just like to cuddle and Jungkook doesn't really mind. I'm not interested in anyone right now though."

"That makes sense," you smile, "I'm sure you'll find someone who really loves you."

"Thanks Y/N. That really means a lot to me. Yoongi is lucky to have you. When are you planning on seeing him next?"

"Actually, I'm planning on going over there tonight. He asked me to come over again."

He stared for almost a full minute. "Oh, he must really like you. He's usually a little standoffish and likes his alone time."

You're not too surprised about the information but you are surprised that Yoongi seems to like you that much. Tae claims to be one of his best friends so you're assuming he would know.

The waitress comes back with the check and you reach for it but Tae grabs it before you can. "There's no way you're paying. Thank you for today. You know you can call me any time for any reason. I appreciate you telling me about your night." Tae pays and you both move to get up and go back to his car. He opens the car door for you before climbing into the driver's seat.

"I know he's one of my best friends but if you ever feel uncomfortable around Yoongi you can call me and I'll come get you."

Your eyes start to water. "Thank you Tae. You're the best." You lean over and kiss his cheek. He blushes but gives you the biggest boxy smile. When you get back to your job, he gets out, opens your door, gives you a big hug, and walks you to the door before turning around to leave. You just had the best lunch with Taehyung and were thankful you were becoming real friends.

Thank you to @DeDeBee3for editing!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 315 25
Min Yoongi might be the toughest person any of his friends had ever met. But Min Yoongi has a secret. It's one that he can't share with any of his fr...
9K 296 10
"𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒎𝒆." 𝑰 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓. That single dare to my Kpop lover colleague was the beginning of my lusting journey after those seven...
3.3K 59 7
Namjoon is a highly ethical but equally unorthodox Professor who never crosses a line unless you erase it yourself. And once you do so, Namjoon unlea...
15.1K 1.4K 58
𝑬𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆 /: 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒇𝒖𝒍 I had no other option than to say yes for the most tragic case in my life , as a struggling...