Few and Far Between (Gojo x F...

Galing kay blancocloud888

You were out shopping for a birthday gift. Who knew that could lead you into a rabbit hole straight into the... Higit pa

A/n
Birthday Intervention
New Student
Cursed Tools
Kin Jewels
Coalesce
Saved By the Bell
Habitation
Hungry
Not Welcome
Neoteric
Kent, Amari, Elliot's profiles
Nobara Isn't An Idiot
Boys
Girls
Breakfast
Lotus - Azalea
Finish What You Start
Pro Tem Solo
Healing
Meeting Sukuna Ryomen
Y/n's House
Aboriginal
Deduction
Recur
The Roast Session
An Experience
You Better Watch Out
The Audacity
Keep Going
Unfettered
Xerces
Close
A Night to Remember
It Takes Two
Extreme Games
Troublemaker
Closer
The More You Know
Not Over Yet
Sukuna the Menace
Behind
This Day
Tricks and Treats
Second times a charm
Where Is My Mind
Interested
As Promised
Turning Out
Assurance
A/N
Spill
Rejected
Wake Me Up
The Favorite
Yoru
Sea Urchin
Old School

Next Level

103 8 15
Galing kay blancocloud888

N/d- non- dominant (hand)

D/h- dominant hand

Gojo casted a veil over the area you guys were in.

"Hm, I don't see anything yet." You said while observing the area that surrounded you.

"Me either. The first time you fought a curse, it was a special grade. Too much for you to handle. What do you remember about curses from what I've taught you?" Gojo said as he looked at you.

"If there are a lot of them, they're weak. They group together because they are weak. So if I'm fighting any, I should probably look for multiple curses and not focus on an isolated one."

"Exactly." Gojo handed you a cursed tool. "After doing training with you, I hope you get a third cursed technique. Your techniques are useful but they're more defensive than offensive. See, if you had, let's say 15 clones and there were 14 curses, if you put them all in a room with the curses and they killed the clones, you could theoretically take care of all of them. You only have one though, so here's a tool to use for now."

You took the blade and turned your wrist to observe the tool in your hand. "Is this Megumi's blade?"

"Yea, I stole it. If I tell him that it was for you though he would be cool with it." Gojo's eyes then went wide and he pointed at something.

"Y/n! Watch out behind you!" He called out.

"Huh??!" You turned around but there was nothing there. "Gojo what are you talking about?"

"Oh I could've sworn I saw a curse- oh wait there it is! Haha it was above you not behind you!"

"Gojo stop messing around! This isn't the time to be jokin-

Your body tensed up as your peripheral vision caught slender ash-blue fingers beginning to dangle in front of your face. You gritted your teeth and breathed in sharply as the hand brought itself upwards and then back down, aiming at your face. The blade was in your N/d hand. You bent backwards out of it's aim. You used your other hand to support your landing as you flipped your body backwards. You did a few more flips to put space between you and whatever it was that was clawing at you.

A curse that was about 8'2, dropped from the ceiling out of a black gooey looking portal. Three more followed it. This action unfortunately separated you from Gojo.

"Gojo!" You called out.

"Yea, I'm here darling! What is it?"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! I'M CALLING YOU BECAUSE FOUR CURSES JUST DROPPED OUT OF THE CEILING TRYING TO KILL ME!"

"Four? Oh that's perfect! It means they're weak. Have fun! I'll be looking for the special grade." Gojo warped out of there leaving you alone and leaving you pissed off too.

"Tch. I can't believe he just left me." You sighed in annoyance. "Alright, who am I going after first?" You talked to yourself and switched your blade into your D/h. You waited for a few seconds to observe your surroundings and strategize. "I guess I'll just take out the closest one to me."

You pushed off your right foot for leverage and darted forward, using Megumi's blade to slice through a curse. You went after the one that dropped out of the ceiling first. It was fair that you took that one out first, it had the audacity to try and swipe off your face.

Damn these things are huge. I got freaked out for a second when it's fingers were infront of my face. 8 feet for sure, that's almost a yard above Gojo's height.

You expelled the first curse easily. You spun your blade around in your hand, getting a feel for the weapon once again but you felt something land flat on your back. The force you were pushed with made your feet come off the ground.

Shit!

Your body flipped forward, leaving you flying inverted with your feet faced parallel to the ceiling.

When my feet are off the ground, it doesn't really scare me anymore. Once I learned how to control my body in mid air, this wasn't too bad.

It was the only time you could have an ounce of what Gojo felt like. You can't fly/levitate on command unfortunately.

In mid air, you flipped your body back upright and correctly positioned yourself to land on your feet. Your knees bent when your feet hit the ground and you slid a few meters backwards along the floor. The friction of your feet disrupting the settled dust on the ground, leaving behind a sparse decumbent dust cloud. You finally stopped yourself from sliding back even further and you stabilized your balance. 

These damn curses can be so annoying!

Your pupils darted to the corner of your eye, catching a small hint of movement. You whipped your body around, turning your blade upwards and slashing both arms off a curse that was behind you.

After those first initial swings, you used your hand to rotate your blade. You jumped up to reach the height of the curse towering in front of you. You brought your blade down, slashing all the way through it's body diagonally from it's shoulder to it's waist, severing the top of it's body from the bottom.

(Y/n's vertical could get her on a university volleyball team😭 jumping above an 8 foot curse. Maybe she played volleyball in high school or something 🤔)

You stood up after your feet were back on the floor. Now I have two more to take care of

Before you had time to turn around, another curse had already caught up to you. It dug it's claws straight into your back, which made you wince in pain, but you weren't worried. You smiled. The curse was befuddled at why you would be smiling, confusion adamant on it's face.

"You just fucked up big guy." You spoke in a cherry tone at first but your voice dropped to a whisper as let the words of your cursed technique fall from your lips. "Recrudescence." You directed it towards the curse and it began screeching and clawing at it's back. It turned around to look at the curse standing behind it. To your amusement, it began to attack the curse behind it, mistaking the claw marks on it's back to be caused by the other curse.

"They may be a little strong but they are also a little dumb." You said to yourself as you prepared for your next attack.

While they were busy attacking each other, you took off running towards the two curses and jumped up, positioning your foot in front of you. You landed a kick on the back of a curse. The force you put into the kick, sent the curse flying off of the other one it was just attacking. As the curses body was tumbling, you stalked the direction that it was heading. Gaining speed on it, you were able to get ahead and stood your ground in it's path. It tumbled straight onto your blade and got impaled through the back and out the abdomen. You dragged your blade upwards, cutting the curse in half from it's stomach up to it's head and you exorcised it.

After going through all that shit before, I'm better now. I don't throw up as easily, and I can get the job done without much hesitation. I've grown from the last time I've seen a curse. Thanks to Gojo for preparing me and helping me fight better.

"And now, one little curse left. Well, not necessarily little." You muttered while eyeing the being that towered over you. "So how should I kill you?" That was a rhetorical question of course. It's not like the curse could answer back anyway.

It began to growl deeply and it prepared itself to attack you.

"Ahh okay, I suppose it doesn't care." Before you could ready your weapon, you heard something that sounded like...flying?

Uhm? Is there something coming towar-

The curse in front of you lurched forward but before it could even take off, another being flew in from the side of the building, crushing the curse it collided with. It left a deep dent in the wall.

You shook your head and blinked a couple times to make sure you weren't dreaming. "What the heck? Where did that come from?"

"Huh? Oh hey there Y/n!" Gojo ducked his head through the cursed sized hole in the wall. "Oh that? That was the special grade. I found out where it was and took care of it. Looks like you had no trouble at all handling the other curses."

"I mean, one got me in my back." You turned around to show Gojo your clawed up uniform .

He cringed a bit as he observed your wound. "Tch. Damn, haha it really caught you off guard huh? You'll be okay."

"Yea I know. It only hurts a bit. It's only bleeding a little bit too. I'll be fine."

He studied the scene in front of him. "Oops, looks like I took out one of your curses when I took out mine. My bad!"

"Eh, I'm not worried about it, you just took an extra load off my shoulders so I'm okay." You held out the blade in your hand. You snapped your wrist downward to flick off the remaining purple guts and residue on the blade left by exorcising a few curses.

"Haha well, you're welcome. Why don't we get you back to the car where you can heal. I have a meeting to go to tomorrow that's near here actually. So we will be staying here for one more night."

You looked out the window closest to you. "What time is it?"

"It's like 1:30 am."

"Ugh, so early in the morning?"

"Would you like to sleep?"

You started walking toward him and gave him a shrug. "Nah I'm fine I guess. I should be able to stay awake for the day." You handed the blade to him and he took it.

Gojo ran through a few ideas in his head before speaking again. "We can do something to kill time, or we could just sit in my car for a few hours."

"Well, what is there to do so late at night? All I can think of is walking or something."

"I've got some ideas." Gojo said to you.

"Like what?" After you said those words, you blinked and soon you were on the roof of the building with Gojo. "Okay, we were just standing a couple floors below in this building a few seconds ago."

"Well yea I warped us." He was sitting on the edge of the roof. He patted his hand on an empty spot of the concrete. "Come sit next to me."

You hesitantly made your way to Gojo and sat down next to him, your legs dangling off the edge of the building. You could see a few city lights from where you were.

He looked at the scenery in front of him. It was still blanketed in the darkness of the night, with lights visible from afar. "How do you feel?"

"About?"

"Everything. How do you feel right now? Are you hurting badly? Are you happy? Are you relaxed? Tell me, even if it's not in detail."

"I forgot I even got injured to be honest. Right now, I just feel calm I guess, I'm calming down from the fight."

You may not be super open with Gojo, but he still knew your feelings and mood just by being near you. He placed a hand on your head and made you face him. "You are holding something back. Spit it out."

You ducked and tilted your head sideways to get his hand off of you. "Tch. Gojo it's not even that big of a deal." You looked the other way, avoiding his gaze. You knew better than to try and hide something from him. You were aware that he could read you like a book just by looking into your eyes.

Even if you weren't facing him, you could tell he was still looking at you. "Tell me." He said bluntly.

You dropped your shoulders. You exhaled with exaggeration and brought your gaze down to your hands that sat in your lap. "I have...heights...that's it. It's nothing crazy."

"If you have heights then why did you listen to me when I asked you to sit down?"

You looked at him. "Because I knew that if something happened, you wouldn't let me get hurt. Like I said before, I trust you with my life, ironically."

"You really trust me with it?"

"Yes, I'm being completely honest. You left me back there, but that's because you knew I could handle myself. I'm sure if you ever saw that it was getting too much for me, you would've stepped in. Thank you for trusting me to be able to take care of myself. It doesn't feel good when you are the person that always needs saving. So it makes me feel confident in my skills. I obviously still make mistakes here and there, but I believe I'll be able to make a decent sorcerer one day."

"Pfft, not even decent." Gojo retorted without missing a beat.

Your lips parted and you scoffed in an offensive tone. "Ha! wow, you didn't have to be so blunt about it. At least fake being supportive."

He laughed and leaned to the side, bumping shoulders with you. "You didn't let me finish idiot. You won't even be decent because you'll surpass the level of "decent" by FAR!"

"Wait really? You really think I can?"

"Of course I do! You first years are the future of the jujutsu world. The future will be in your hands and it will be up to you guys to change the course of everything."

You couldn't help but smile at his response. You believed what he said when it came to the first years but you were unsure about your own abilities. You shook your head in slight disagreement as you tried to hide your flustered state from his words. "That's a big responsibility to put on a random girl you met near a dorayaki stand."

He pointed a finger towards you and placed it on your heart. "I have a lot of faith in you. You need to stop doubting yourself, you're beginning to sound like Megumi."

"What?! What's wrong with sounding like Megumi?"

"He's a bad emo, you are the good kind. Start reminding me more of you and less of him." He was clearly joking when he said this. He cared about Megumi very much.

You guys both chuckled at his statement. You then stood up and brushed off any remnants of dust on you. "I have an idea of what we can do now."

He looked at you with interest. "Enlighten me darling."

"You will never give up that nickname will you?"

"Nope, your reaction makes it better every time."

You motioned him to get up. "Get your ass up so we can get onto doing others things."

"Stop rushing me. I'm coming already." Gojo then got up and walked up to you.

This was kind of weird for you to do on your end, but you held your hands out to Gojo. "Here, take 'em."

He placed his hands in yours. "What are you trying to pull here huh? I'm usually the one to pull things."

You began walking with him towards the edge of the building. "You can fly right?"

He laughed as he was in disbelief . "You're kidding? Are you trying to do what I think you're trying to do?"

"Maybee, maybe not." You then let one foot off the roof, leaning it over the edge where there was nothing to support you.

"You sure you can trust me to always save you?" Gojo questioned you while his smirk still remained on his face.

"I don't just trust you will, I know you will." You then just closed your eyes and straight up let both of your feet leave the roof.

("Hey Alexa? Define Crazy."

"Alright, Crazy- literally Y/n"

"Thank you for the confirmation Alexa.")

Damn! She's crazier than I thought! Guess I gotta go save her, or I could just let her splatter on the sidewalk...nah that's my demons talking, I'll go catch her.

(Gojo a menace. Wake up and break up!)

Before you knew it, you felt yourself being supported out of nowhere and immediately, a smile spread across your face as you opened your eyes. "You decided to join me? Took you long enough."

"Y/n. Don't forget I could just drop you right now."

"And there's a chance I could possibly bypass your infinity. Do you wanna take that chance?"

"Is that a threat Kaida?"

"Maybe. Maybe not."

Gojo just smiled and took you up much higher than you were before. "I think this view is better than the one on the building." Gojo was carrying you but he soon set you down next to him. He used his infinity to keep you up.

You placed your hands beneath you. Attempting to feel the infinity that kept you upright. You couldn't find a word to describe it. It just felt like you were pressing against solid quicksand, if that makes sense. "Oh this feels weird. I'm literally on nothing right now."

"I guess you could say that you are technically on a "glass castle" huh?"

"Shut up with your stupid book puns, I bet you don't even read." You said as you scoffed at him.

"You're too funny. Hey, let's make a bet. It'll give us something to do while we wait." He said.

"And what is that?"

(I guess to clarify, from the author herself, Y/n can not bypass his infinity. She's talking abt her cursed technique. They haven't tested that theory out yet in the story, but I'm here to tell you that it doesn't work on him.)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

124K 3K 16
[๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ ๐˜น ๐˜ง!๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ] In which you developed mysterious abilities as a teenager where you live off sexual energy. Now, as an adu...
89.7K 2.5K 17
"For someone who had so much backchat only a few minutes ago, you're enjoying this, aren't you? The so-called strongest female Jujutsu Sorceress enjo...
1.8M 71.9K 50
โ๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š ๐™จ๐™๐™ฎ. ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™š๐™ข๐™—๐™–๐™ง๐™ง๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ค...โž Gojo Satoru has always been misunderstood, but beyond his unw...
1.3M 37.9K 47
I said I would write a better description, so here it is!! AGES: They met when Y/n was 18, and she's 20 when the story starts. Got introduced to sor...