[Violet] (Harry Potter Variou...

By elvestoneanzelote1

(Yan! Harry potter various x fem!reader) Warning:. Obsession. Murder. Jealousy. ------- its a Fan fiction!! ... More

Prologue
Chapter: two
Chapter : three
Chapter: four
Chapter: Five
Chapter: six
Chapter: seven
Chapter : eight
Chapter: nine
Chapter: Ten
Chapter: Eleven
Chapter: Twleve
Chapter: thirteen
Arch: 2
Chapter: fourteen
Chapter: fifteen

Chapter: one

7K 129 97
By elvestoneanzelote1

"Kill the lies"

"Protect the truth?"

"Oh dear, you make a wrong mistake"

-------------____________---------

Age: 8

The group of children stood as the teacher lead them in and was paired accordingly by the teacher.

"Today we are going to go in pairs till camping site" said the brunette hair teacher as she called out the groups.

"Agh! Teacher! I don't want to hold hands with the shit, Harry!"

"Dudley language..!" Said teacher growing as Dudley showed a tanthrum.

"Uh.. Who want to exchange with Dudley their partners" as all the student look away making the teacher frown.

'Please don't be y/n..' -Harry.

"Miss! Can I partner up with Harry?" Said the h/c colour hair girl as they all were 8 years of age.

"Y/n? That's really sweet of you.. Surely you can"

"Thank you, miss"

As you went and holds Harry hands who flinch as he was mentally preparing himself from what your going to say.

"Now don't make noise and be in line and no eating on the way! Also don't you dare walk away from the line!" Shouted the teacher as she flirt with the guide who was trying to advoid the teacher.

"Hey Harry"

"..."

"Rude~ By the way let's play a game"

"...what game?"

"I will asked question.."

"..."

"Are you afraid of spiders?"

"No.."

"Snake?"

"N-no.."

"Hmmm... Caterpillars?"

"...no"

"Ghost"

"..maybe.."

"Dark..?"

"..a bit.."

You smiled at him as he hesitantly look up to your eyes who glimmed with michievious.

"Clown?"

"..."

"murderers"

"..I.. Think..?"

"Witch?"

"..."

"Haunting memories relating to stormy high thunders and lightning"

His eyes widen as he look down to ground as you kept a neutral face.

"Loneliness"

"...."

"Drak like... Cold abandoning.. By.. Your-"

"S-stop.." He mumble out as he try to take back his hands away from you only for you to tightened it.

"....void"

"Stop.. Please.."

He takes back what he thought about you at first when he met you only to be tortured by your way of talk hitting his mentality in a cruel way.

"A feeling to be accepted and treated equally only to be bullied"

".....s-stop... I.."

"Never to find a hope is what you fear... Don't you Harry.." You whispered in his ears as he lost his last moment of patient as he ran out ignoring the teacher call out to him.

"Potter! Get back here!"

He ignore it as he ran further and further remembering your creepy smile that once look like a ray of hope.

------

The teacher frown and was angry glance at you who was crying.

"Y/n.. Dear you alright.."

"M-miss.. He.. Harry.."

"We will find him and punish him for-"

"N-no.. He.. Saved me from a scorpion.. As he.. *HIC* run away with it.. I.. Don't know .. What to do miss.."

"Don't worry.."

"Scorpions are deathly we have to find the kid fast" said the guide as they nodded to his friends ahead to search for Harry.

You lied in a devious way yet it did help Harry from not getting scolding which he find it shocking only to find out them praising of how he save you.

'I got bitten after I ran a-away.. How does..' -harry.

You came near him as you whispered out to him which he froze in terror.

"Don't worry.. I will be the one to bully you.. Harry.. And everyone will just assume your been a hero Harry how about it?"

"No.." He whispered out as your eyes widen yet smiled at him again.

"No? Well it is my choice not yours.. All you have to do is 'yes' or 'okay' I can even take a nod.. But not a 'no" understood"

He wished to never be near you again after the camping torture of yours.

You were manipulative yet sweet.

You smile and helped his injuries by speaking worse words

You protected him from his bullies only to be degraded by you.

Harry does want you to be out of his life.

But what if your gone and it is worse for him?.

What if he was eventually been injured worse and your words was eventually helping him out of his miserable life?

------

Skip: 10 years of age

---

You stopped on your way and rang the doorbell.

"Hello Mrs. Dursley"

"Ah y/n dear welcome! Dudley was throwing tanthrums if you didn't arrive.."

"Ahh.. Really sorry.. For been late".

You were lead inside as you notice a barking of a dog as you handed Dudley his gift as he said he doesn't need it only to take it hesitantly.

His parents really loved you as you were mature sweet and that visivle mole beside your lips make your smile prettier.

" Aunt, she is y/n! "

"Ah! My nephew told me about you.. Your such a sweetie!!!" Said the women who pulled your cheeks making you pissed off yet pretend to be calm.

"Ah yes.. Miss.."

"Call me you Aunt.."

"...okay?"

The others started singing as Dudley cut the cake with his father and mother you notice through the glass to see Harry atop of the tree.

"Aunt.. Is that.. Your dog?"

"Why yes..! He really hate Harry"

"Is it..."

--------------

...

...
..

...

...

...

..

...

..
..

..
..

.

.
.

.

....

...
...

...

..

Harry froze as he notice the dog stopped barking to only see you next to him as it was dark.

"Y/n?"

"Hello Harry, The Dog was annoying so I silence him now we can play a game"

"......"

"He is asleep I make him fall asleep"

"Why.. Are you here?"

"Time passing don't worry, beside I said let's play a game"

"..what game?" He asked unsurely as you smile brightly.

"Future game.. I go first"

"..."

"I see Lily"

"...where.. Oh"

He notice the Lily flowers as you nodded as he looked around a time.

"I.. See.. Rose?"

" behind me at Sunerole fences?"

He nodded as you hummed and stare at him in the eyes.

"I see death"

"...."

"Death of a grave.."

He look behind to see the grave of grandame Marigold.

"I see.. Light"

" okay... I see.. Wand"

"/..." He try to look around only for you to held his face which he froze.

"I see a wand, And magic... "

"/...."

"Potter.. "

You leaned forward as he closed his eyes.

"James..Potter"

"Huh?"

He look around to find no one beside him as The dog started barking at him.

'Was it hallucination? Am I imaginaring her?' -harry.

-----

A:n- that is all said bye bye?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.4K 728 30
[BEING REWRITTEN! MORE INFO ON MY PROFILE] I've tried multiple times at a decent description but im bad at those, so this is a Reader Insert story an...
9.1K 388 30
Various Harry Potter (girls) x Modern! fem reader *Warning⚠️ • Grammatical error • Foul language • All I published with pictures came from Pinterest...
12.9K 335 28
𝐘/𝐧 𝐒𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐞. 𝐎𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 '𝐒𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡�...
151 4 4
... Face it Potter, You're a Gryffindor, I'm a Slytherin... You're a Potter, I'm a Snape... Two different people, not compatible with becoming best f...