The Bullies' Slave 1

By shirldee_

"I'll do it. I'll be your slave." I said to the four of them while glaring at Cecilia who was shaking her hea... More

THE BULLIES' SLAVE
1- FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING UNDERNEATH A BANANA TREE!
2- WHAT ON PLANET JUPITER GOES RIGHT ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL?!
3- SAM, MEET SAM.
4- GLUE!
5- BULLIES DON'T OFFER MUSIC,DO THEY?
6-I'M NEVER GOING TO UNDERSTAND EGOTISTICAL DUDES!
7- WALLS HAVE EARS? I'M GOING TO FREAKING PUNCH THAT NOSY WALL!
8- JERKS! I HOPE Y'ALL ROT IN YOUR MESS!
9- SHE'S LIKE AN ANGEL!
10- A SOCIAL PARIAH!
11- IT'S LIKE A KINDERGARTNER'S SCRIBBLE!
12-SECOND HOME?
13- HOW ABOUT YOU INVOLVE THE FBI?
14-MY NAME'S SHAYNE
15-WHO IS SHE?
16- EVERYTHING'S FINE!
17- AND YOU TOO, AMY.
18- WE'RE HUNGRY, MUMMY.
19(PART ONE)- YOU HURT MY FEELINGS.
19(PART TWO)- HEY SAMUEL!
20- HAVE YOU HEARD?
21-WHAT DOES HIS CORINESS SAY?
22- BRUNETTE BARBIE?!
23- SEEN GHOSTS ONLY DISAPPEAR
24- WE PREPARE FOR WORLD WAR THREE?
25- I PROMISE
26- HOW'S IT THAT YOU'RE ALIVE?
27- YOU KNOW NOTHING!
28- WHERE IS DREW?
29- WHAT ARE YOU EVEN THINKING?!
30- OUT OF THE BLUE!
31- THAT IS A LAME IDEA
32- WHO IS YOUR BULLY?
33- A STORY FOR ANOTHER DAY
34- DON'T THINK! RUN!
35- THERE'S A GOOD SLAVE!
36- STOP BEING GULLIBLE!
37- I TRUST YOU.
38- I SAW THE LOOK IN HER EYES
39- DO YOU GUYS PRAY?
40- THAT IS LYING!
41- SOMEONE'S GRUMPY
42- TWENTY QUESTIONS?
43- WHAT CHARLOTTE DRAMA?
44- A TRUE ANTITHESIS!
45- YOU'RE NOT THAT SPECIAL
46- SHOULD I BE SCARED?
47- WHO ON EARTH DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?
COVER UNVEILING!!!
48- HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHAYNE
49- WHATEVER HAPPENED TO THEM
50- IT'S COMPLICATED, SAM
51- MANNERS, CALEB, MANNERS!
52- CHILL OUT, RYAN!
53- THIS IS WAR!
54- FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, CRYSTAL!
55- YOU'RE SAM, RIGHT?
56- I SAID WHAT I SAID.
57- A LIVING NIGHTMARE!
58- WE'RE THE SIMPSONS
59- I'M ALIVE, PRAISE GOD!
60- YOU'RE HURTING ME!
61- I JUST WANT TO GO HOME.
62- DON'T LEAVE.
63- I'M CAPABLE OF EXPRESSING EMOTIONS!
64- I FOUND SOME PAPERS
65- MOST EMBARASSING STORY OF MY LIFE
66- JESUS HELP ME!
67- YOU'RE HER MOUTHPIECE NOW?
68- WHAT DID HE JUST SAY?!
69- YOU'LL BE FINE
70- CAN I PRAY WITH YOU?
71- JUST LET HER BE
72- SOMETHING'S WRONG
73- ONLY GOD CAN STOP THEM!
74- TELL US EVERYTHING, DAD
75- WHAT'S EVEN COMING NEXT?
76- SO, WHAT DO WE DO?
77- (PART ONE) YOU OKAY THERE, SAM?
77- (PART TWO) SAM, STAY CALM
78- THIS IS SO DETECTIVE
79- (PART ONE) WHAT DID HE DO?
80- SAM'S YOUR SISTER
Epilogue
THE BULLIES' SLAVE BOOK 2 OUT NOW!

79- (PART TWO) GOOD BYE

935 45 11
By shirldee_

Guyyyssss!!!
Happy 4th Year Anniversary TBSiannnss. Glory to God!!!!🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌 I can't believe my eyes. I'm really grateful to God for how far He's brought us in this book🥺🙌

Also,

My loveeesssssss😭🙏❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

First of all enjoy this chapter... See you at the Author's Note! Vital information await us all!

"Known to God from eternity are all His works." Acts 15:18

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

79- (PART TWO) GOOD BYE

The sound of my phone ringing disrupted my thought. I groaned as soon as I saw the caller ID.

"Andrew." I greeted as soon as I picked the call.

"Why are you almost always grumpy?" Were the words that came out of Andrew Baxter's mouth, together with a little chuckle.

"I don't know Drew, maybe I'm not the one who loves interruption while in an outing with friends." I rested my forehead on the steering wheel.

"Good afternoon to you too." I almost rolled my eyes at his words. Did he think before he spoke? Of course, even I knew that was a wrong question. The guy could literally brood before talking whenever he felt necessary.

"What do you want, Drew?" I glanced at Crystal to see she had an amused expression on her face. I threw a playful glare.

"You seem to love saying that." I was about to retort but he must have guessed because he cut in. "Anyway, I called to ask if it'd be possible to meet up this evening to work."

"What? No!" I stated immediately. No way was I going to cancel my plans with my friends. "I've got my day planned. Some other time?"

"I knew it." Drew mumbled. Huh? "I should have come out straight. Well, I'm demanding your presence at George's music home."

"Don't try to bully me into this, Drew."

"Can you stop using that word?" Drew said suddenly in a serious tone. I knew he was referring to the "bully" word but I was more shocked that he took it so seriously.

"Um? Well then, don't." I frowned. Hadn't he realized that was what he was doing?

"You call this bullying?" Drew chuckled. "Anyway, I gotta go. Looks like you've got this one today." He hung up immediately before I could utter anything else. Uh? Why did that feel so weird?

"What's up with him?" I asked no one in particular. However, Crystal felt the need to reply.

"Don't listen him and don't let him bother you." I looked at her and she nodded, a grin creeping in as she spoke. "He's just trying to find an excuse to bail out of the hangout with his friends tonight."

"Yeah?" I asked, getting out of my car. Crystal copied my move and so did Cecilia. I noticed she'd plugged in her headphones and was texting on her phone. Probably she sensed I was staring because she snapped her head to face me.

"Damon says hi." She mouthed. Oh! I nodded and smiled gratefully but sighing afterwards. Whenever will all these hate and unforgiveness end?

"An hangout of the bullies, interesting." I said, sarcastically as Cecilia and I fell into steps with Crystal as we walked into Cecilia's house.

"You don't say." Crystal laughed. "I'm so glad I stopped hanging out with them." I nodded, agreeing. I couldn't imagine Crystal considered part of the bullies. She was too sweet to be stuck in the wrong crowd. She wasn't perfect but she always wanted to be better and was willing to admit her wrong when convicted of it. That's why I constantly prayed to God for her to help her forgive.

As someone who struggled with forgiveness but eventually learnt to even though I'm not perfect, I really wanted her to be free from grudges and leave a peaceable and victorious life. Just like Jesus did for us, taking away the punishment for our sins and forgiving us, I wanted her to lean on that grace and forgive. I mean what could be worse than forgiving those who killed you. But God raised Him back to life as He did us too with Christ. So now we have the power by His Holy Spirit in us, to forgive. Since we also ourselves have been forgiven.

Crystal's phone sounded a notification of an incoming message as soon as we got into Cece's room She immediately glanced at it and groaned.

"I'm sorry guys." She said when we stared at her, startled. "It's just this board and their endless suggestions. They decided to move the soccer match slated this evening to Valentine's day."

"That's Monday." I commented, sprawled out on Cece's bed. I had heard the announcement in school inviting all students to the Valentine's soccer match which was to hold this evening. My friends and I never planned to attend anyway. But I guess there's no backing out on Monday since it's a school day.

"Great." Cecilia deadpanned.

"I somewhat wish Lucas was still a soccer player. Now we are going to cheer... who? Definitely not Caleb. Even though I somehow know he's going to get a goal. " Crystal rolled her eyes. I laughed.

"Well Brandon, James and Jackson are on the team as well."

"I don't exactly fancy them. In fact, anyone on the soccer team. Or rather, anyone who chooses to serve Caleb plus the soccer team." I somewhat knew she referred to Ethan. Unconsciously I glanced at Cecilia to see her lips pursed. When was she going to open up about her feelings?

***

"I'm so hungry!" Lucas whined as we approached a restaurant. My friends and I, that is, including the guys, had had so much fun today. We had visited a park and had had fun with literally everything available. I was reminded so much of my childhood. Mum often took us to parks back at Boise. It felt good to be "young" again. The "weight" of adulthood that seemed to be gradually creeping in was something new and needed a lot of getting used to.

"Seriously Lucas, I shared my Doritos with you minutes ago." Shayne scoffed.

"And that somehow is food?" Lucas responded with incredulity. I laughed but paused as soon as I sighted a familiar Lamborghini.

"Uh. Who invited Caleb and co?" I narrowed my eyes.

"No one did." Crystal shrugged. "They just happened to be at the restaurant we had planned to have our dinner."

"Wow. So convincing." I said, still narrowing my eyes. From her response, I knew she was aware they'd be around. "Drew told you, right?"

"Well, maybe he wanted to buy some time to practice with you and maybe we also planned to meet up after-"

"Crystal!"

"Sorry!" Crystal laughed. "I'm sorry okay. But you know Andrew." Yeah, right.

"I know you Crystal. No one exactly forces you." I said.

"The things we do for love." Shayne mumbled.

"Oh seriously!" Crystal glared at the back of his head while the rest of us laughed. Somehow, it wasn't exactly a secret that Crystal and Drew had mutual feelings for each other. Only, no one knew where they were both headed.

"Whatever is the case," I started as we walked into the restaurant. A soft ding notified our presence. "I am so not doing anything music with Drew tonight. He can't be serious!"

"Yeah?" Crystal laughed.

I immediately spotted the crew of bullies as soon as we walked into the restaurant. Unfortunately, Crystal trodded towards the table next to them. I wanted to speak out but none of my friends were willing to speak so I kept mute, avoiding everyone's eyes as we all walked. Only for a moment, as my eyes crossed over to the bullies' table. At once they met with Drew's so I immediately ducked, looking away.

Andrew Bax 🙄:

Seriously?

I chuckled at the new name I had saved his contact under as soon as I received his text. It soon turned into a glare.

Me:

Back at you. Seriously?!🙄

Andrew Bax🙄:

Now, can we finally get our work done?

Me:

No.

I replied as soon as I took my seat beside Cecilia who was equally texting. I noticed all my friends were in fact, texting. This generation.

A waiter walked up to us soon to take our orders and while we waited for him to return, we chatted. So far, both groups ignored themselves. Including me, I didn't even care to know which of the bullies was and was not present. As soon as the waiter returned with my plate of spicy pasta, meatballs and chicken, I dug in immediately. I was famished!

Just as I was about to lift my chicken, I felt a presence behind me. I lifted my head to see Andrew towering over me. My, this guy is tall! I groaned loudly, enough to draw attention. Andrew lifted a brow just as my friends chuckled. Apparently, they weren't wary of Drew. I muttered an excuse me to my grinning friends, glared at Crystal, grabbed my plate and serviette, and stood up to follow Andrew. He smirked.

"Good, Sam."

"Where are we headed?" I rolled my eyes.

"I heard they have a spare room here, along the passage to the restroom." He said, making a turn.

"Oh yeah?" I said as soon as we stopped in front of the room. It was the Janitor's closet! Only it was tolerable and thankfully didn't have a door. I also spotted a camera at the corner of the room. One could never be too safe. "Wow, Drew." He chuckled.

"Look, let's just get this done with. This assignment is due on Monday, in case you've forgotten." I watched as he walked to a corner and lifted up a backpack. His backpack.

"Have you been here earlier today?" He shrugged. "Did you seriously plan this with Crystal?" What I didn't expect was for Drew to blush. Uh? I would have rubbed my eyes had I not been holding my plate of food. So Drew truly had feelings, uh? I shook my head to clear the thoughts.

"You really like her." I found myself asking however, as I sat myself on a bench. The bench was long and had a rectangular table in front of it which I placed my food on.

"What's that to you?" He mumbled, taking a seat beside me and placing the manuscripts he'd pulled out of the backpack on the table.

"Nothing." Just don't break her heart. I wanted to add.

"Let's start."

***

"Are you kidding me?" A voice broke into mine and Drew's low music. It was Crystal's. We both shared a look for a moment before we both hurried out of our seat. But as soon as we approached the entrance, Drew pulled me back immediately, gesturing to me to be quiet. I soon understood why, as I heard his voice.

"I don't know what's come over you, Hart." Caleb spoke. His voice, though low, was cold and hard.

"Nothing but absolute hate and disgust for you." Crystal spat.

"Oh? That suddenly changed. Wasn't the case years ago." Crystal chuckled humorlessly.

"Yeah, years ago when I was so stupid!" What? I gasped in shock. She couldn't have meant... Crystal and Caleb? What else was I going to find out about my friends? Did Drew even know? I looked to see his expressionless face. He most likely did.

"So why don't you just stay away, uh?"

"Well, you must be blind to not have realized that. And that's besides the point, I can't continue to be an accomplice to this! When are you going to tell her?" Drew sucked in a sharp breath. Did he know what she was talking about? I tugged at his sleeve.

"Who's her?" I mouthed.

"I don't know." He mouthed back. Oh?

"I've told you countless times, Crystal, it's none of your business. This is my business." Caleb insisted.

"So why are you making me and Ethan keep this secret with you?" Didn't they know we were here? I looked to see Drew wearing a slight frown in concentration as he listened.

"If I go down, Crystal, you're going with me." Caleb said. Crystal laughed a little.

"You're delusional and you confirm it every single time. Tell Natalie or else!" Crystal said. My brows were furrowed in confusion and so were Drew's. Natalie? What could he have done? I couldn't even think about anything so I listened further.

"Or else what?" Caleb sneered.

"Or else, I will." Crystal retorted.

"You won't!" Caleb snapped.

"Watch me!" Drew and I peeped immediately.

"You'll do no such thing!"

"Or you'll do what, Caleb?" Crystal sneered, snatching her arm from his. "Hit me like you hit Natalie?" My gasp was louder than Drew's.

"How dare you!"

"No, how dare you!" A voice suddenly cut in. Simultaneously, Drew and I turned our heads only to see Alex come in to the passage leading to the restroom.

"What do you want, Alex?" Caleb glared, just as Drew pulled me back in with him so Alex wouldn't see us as she walked in further.

"When was that?" She asked firmly.

"None of your business." Caleb said and I almost scoffed. Was he really serious? Did he really think Alex would give up? Only if she weren't a good friend!

"Oh? Watch me." Alex said.

"What do you think you're doing?" Caleb snapped. Drew and I peeped out again. Caleb was pulling her phone out of her hand.

"Oh yeah?" Alex said again and turned around to leave but Caleb held her back.

"Let go!" Alex shouted just as Crystal yelled too, "Leave her alone!" The noise was all over the passage, I was pretty sure people would have heard outside. It was at that moment Drew came out of hiding while I ducked back a bit. I soon couldn't help myself but peep again.

"What do you think you're doing, Caleb?" Drew said, calmly, as he pried Alex out of Caleb's grip. "What's going on with you?"

"You better tell her to mind her own business." Caleb said, saucily, brushing past them and tossing Alex's phone at the floor. I quickly pulled back in as he walked past with arrogant strides.

"You jerk!" Alex screamed after him.

"Hey, hey, calm down." Drew said. She didn't.

"No, I won't!" She fought back. "When did that happen, Drew?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." Drew deadpanned.

"When did Caleb hit Natalie?" She snapped. I peeped out again to see her glaring at them. "Talk!" She screamed at Crystal.

Crystal shook her head, walking away. I ducked my head back in, starting to get tired of the cycle.

"Let go of me, Drew!" Alex yelled again. "Natalie deserves to know. These jerks can't get away!"

"Let her go, Drew." I suddenly found myself saying, coming out of my hiding place, but he had already let her go. Alex brushed past Drew angrily and ran out, barely sparing me a glance.

"Let's get out of here." Drew said. "We'll continue tomorrow." I nodded in agreement, hurrying back in to pack my stuff. I didn't know at what exactly, but I was angry. Mostly disappointed. At Crystal, at everything and everyone. Why did everyone have to lie?! What more dangerous secrets were being withheld?!

Stupid secrets! Stupid Caleb! Stupid everybody!

~~~

I was surprised to see both tables empty when I returned with Andrew to the main restaurant. I turned and immediately spotted them outside, all gathered together. What was going on? I quickly dropped my plate on the table and hurried after Drew, outside the restaurant. It was obvious, Alex had told Natalie.

"Tell the truth, Caleb!" Natalie yelled in between tears as I approached the group. "Don't you dare lie to me."

"I-I-" Caleb stuttered and at that point, I didn't know what came over me but I knew I hated Caleb with a fresh hatred. How could he hit Natalie whom he loved? It didn't just sit right. Deep down I had been hoping Crystal wasn't saying the truth, which was lame. I had been hoping maybe, just maybe, there was some misunderstanding. But I guess it was a fruitless hope as Caleb stared, guilt written all over his face.

I watched as, slowly, a tear dropped from one of his eyes, followed by another. Caleb sniffed.

"It's true, but I can explain. Nat-"

"Oh my goodness, oh my goodness." Natalie whispered her hands running frantically through her hair. "When was this?"

"Answer me, Caleb!" She screamed, grabbing his shirt when she got no answer.

"That night." Caleb whispered, his eyes closed as more tears flowed. "That night you were attacked." Natalie's lips parted as her eyes went wide.

"What?" She whispered in shock. "What? You're lying." She chuckled. But Caleb shook his head.

"Caleb, you're lying. That wasn't you, was it?" She gripped his shirt more tightly. "TELL ME THAT WASN'T YOU, YOU JERK!" Natalie screamed at him, pushing and pulling him with all her strength. Her friends quickly hurried to pull her away but she held on all the more tightly.

"You heartless being! How dare you! How dare you assault me and lie to me, Caleb! How dare you!" She screamed through uncontrollable tears.

"I'm sorry." Caleb whispered.

"Of course, you are." Natalie laughed humorlessly. "We're done." She said, letting him go.

"What? No, no, no, Natalie. " Caleb tried to hold her but she pried her hand away, as her friends guided her away from him. "No, you can't do this, Nat. I'm sorry!" He tried to go after them but Alex, Emily and Charlotte all yelled at him to stay away.

Stubbornly, Caleb tried to go after her but Ryan held him back.

"What do you think you're doing? You better let her think this one out." He said.

"What's there to think out?" Lucas suddenly spoke up. "He abused her!"

"Oh you shut the hell up!" Caleb snapped, moving to start a fight. But as usual, Ryan put a hand out to stop him. I wondered if Ryan ever exactly got into a fight. As far as I remember, he was either always separating or preventing a fight. I couldn't imagine when he finally ticked off. I knew he was dangerous beyond the whole appearance.

"Oh come right on and I'll give you a good one." Lucas retorted angrily, surprising me.

"Lucas." Shayne cautioned, shaking his head. Lucas scoffed.

I didn't know exactly what to feel and just as I was about to turn away, my eyes met Caleb's. But instead of the usual arrogant look, he wore a somewhat remorseful look, if I saw correctly. However, I was more than disappointed, with Caleb, with Crystal, with probably everyone else who would've known about the secret. I couldn't even trust anyone, I thought even as I spotted Ethan holding Cecilia's hand in his.

My head was spinning. I need to get out of here fast.

"Could you help me take the girls home?" I asked Drew. He nodded. "Goodbye." I said, walking away from them all.

A/N:

Guyyyyysssssss!!!!!

Good day!!! How're you all doing??!!! I've got quite a number of things to say but I'll start with this: I AM INDEED SORRY!!!!. Those who follow me on Wattpad here would have probably gotten a notification of me talking about the unforeseen circumstance that hindered the early update of this chapter. The issue still hasn't been resolved but we've got an alternative so it's still okay at least. Aside that, I didn't get enough zeal to write and especially that break up scene. I had written about three ideas which I eventually wiped out to make room for the above break up scene. It was indeed tough! I know some of you may have hoped for it, but just know that everything happens for a reason. With God, all things work together for good for His Children (those who love, believe and trust in Jesus) and He knows what He's doing. So let's trust how the book will go on further.

Two, Happy 4th Year Anniversary guys!! And over 200k reads? My doing? nah! Absolutely nah! You guys yielded yourselves to be blessings from God to me. I really, sincerely, very much love and appreciate you all. Doling out hugs and kisses like heavy rain! You're loved, appreciated and blessed, guys!!! I really appreciate you!!!🥰🥰🥰💃💃💃❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏🙏

There are a lot of other things I need to say so I might probably leave an update later on to explain it all. But guess what guys?? By the special Grace of God, there'd be a Book 2!!!💃💃💃💃. I'm incredibly excited! I didn't plan it this way but as I said earlier, known unto God are all HIS works from the beginning and all things work together for the good of God's children.

So watch out guys, I'm really excited. By design, there should be only one chapter left for this book but if it happens to spill over, you'd probably see two chapters or a chapter and an epilogue.

Other information will come up later on.

I really appreciate you all! Thank you so much for all you guys do in supporting this project. Like I said, I consider you all God's special gift to me and you all deserve all the love you get❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️. I love you all and God loves you too much more!!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

"Everything gotten or received has a requirement. Including the Kingdom of God. It requires you to believe the Gospel. To believe the Good News that God saved you through Jesus Christ. If you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord" and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes and is declared righteous and with the mouth, confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10. You receive salvation by believing in and confessing Jesus as Savior and Lord. Thus, God inputs His righteousness into you because you testify that God is True and grants you eternal LIFE, the true life of God, by His Spirit that now makes you His dwelling place."

Romans 10:6-13

"But we receive the faith-righteousness that speaks an entirely different message: “Don’t for a moment think you need to climb into the heavens to find the Messiah and bring him down, or to descend into the underworld to bring him up from the dead.” But the faith-righteousness we receive speaks to us in these words of Moses: “God’s living message is very close to you, as close as your own heart beating in your chest and as near as the tongue in your mouth.” And what is God’s “living message”? It is the revelation of faith for salvation, which is the message that we preach. For if you publicly declare with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will experience salvation. The heart that believes in him receives the gift of the righteousness of God—and then the mouth confesses, resulting in salvation. For the Scriptures encourage us with these words: “Everyone who believes in him will never be disappointed.” So then faith eliminates the distinction between Jew and non-Jew, for he is the same Lord for all people. And he has enough treasures to lavish generously upon all who call on him. And it’s true: “Everyone who calls on the Lord’s name will experience new life.”
Romans 10:6‭-‬13 TPT

(Here's a link if you wanna check it out yourself🤗 https://bible.com/bible/1849/rom.10.6-13.TPT)

Kindly note: For now, Book 2 will still be within this book, unless otherwise stated in future. (If peradventure I end up considering a thing or two which I haven't considered now).

Stay Loved and Blessed guys! Until next time guys.🥰🥰🥰🥰❤️❤️❤️❤️

Shirley!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 39.1K 30
What if the Bible has it all wrong about the Anti-Christ? What if this person is female and what if she actually has a choice? Meet A.C. a.k.a An...
15.3K 879 42
18-year-old Ashley Whittemore returns to her hometown from New York after her father's death. She didn't want to but she had to - because the person...
5.2K 112 53
I'm not saying I hate Alexander Jameson. After all, I have Jesus in my heart like the good southern girl I am. But if I did hate anyone? Alex would...
1.8M 94.3K 44
"New student, right?" the Principal asked me. I nodded meekly, hoping that he would turn out to be a patient suffering from short term memory loss an...