On the Negative Side ~payalgu...

By Payalgupta3012

A bond of blood and tears. A love of Tortures. ________________________ Drop spoiler #1 A love story of a wom... More

Introduction
Prologue
Part 1 : My past
Part 2 : New Scott
Part 3 : Date?
Part 4 : Harper?
Part 5 : His eyes!
Part 7 : Messed up
Part 8 : Actually who?
Part 9 : A Paradise
Part 10 : To his Mansion
Part 11 : Into 90's
Part 12 : Mission
Part 13 : Kiss in Tensed
Part 14 : Full day date
Part 15 : Onto a mission
Part 16 : They? or You?
Part 17 : Scoldings
Part 18 : Addicted
Part 19 : Love or Work?
Part 20 : Power With Passion
Part 21 : Keep trying boys!
Part 22 : Perfect
Part 23 : End of Maria
Part 24 : What else I want?
Part 25 : Heart clench
Part 26 : Truth or lie?
Part 27 : Just a trust
Part 28 : Lingerie
Part 29 : All of Me
Part 30 : So many things
Part 31 : Mercilessly
Part 32 : Machine
Part 33 : Your eyes
Part 34 : Maybe last time
Part 35 : Proposal
Part 36 : Last day
Part 37 : Count of love
INTERMISSION
Part 38 : Sign of Mafias
Part 39 : In the name of Love
Part 40 : Painful Pleasure
Part 41 : The War Begins
Part 42 : Jealousy
Part 43 : Bloody Vengeance
Part 44 : Mafias do cry
Part 45 : Pain and Blood
Part 46 : Rage of Vengeance
Part 47 : A Promise

Part 6 : An Angel

1.1K 103 11
By Payalgupta3012

I HAVE FAITH IN WHAT I SEE. NOW I KNOW I HAVE MET AN ANGEL IN PERSON.

Hayley's POV

"It's been so many days I spent a good quality of time with you."
He said driving me back to home after our date.

We only talked about what we did after separating from each other. And he never asked that why I left him. Maybe he himself knows why I left him that's why he didn't asked.

"Yeah." I replied smiling.

"Well, did you like my outfit?"

"Of course. You look really handsome in this casual dress. I mean I don't like seeing men always in that white shirt, black pants, coat and tie... At least this outfit doesn't gives you the look of CEO."

We both laughed. He was wearing a black shirt and pant and with long gelled hairs.

"My secretary helped me to choose this outfit or I have decided to wear that only."

"I guess your secretary and I have similar fashion sense."

"Yeah right. She is very talented and beautiful too."

"You like her? Then why are you with me? Go to her."

"Yeah I like her but..." he kept his hand on my hand which was on my thigh and caressed my back palm and pulled it to his lips kissing my back palm.
"I love you."

I sighed and smiled bitterly. Feeling sorry I can't say that back. And he gave me his smile and continued driving still holding my hand.

"How long will you wait for me? What if I can't love you?"
He remained silent not wanting to answer. Maybe he, himself is confuse.

"I'm on a mission now and I have to Honey trap a man of around our age only."

"Yeah it's fine!"

"We can't meet up. It's dangerous for you."
He bit his lip and looked at me.

"It's fine."
After a few minutes of silence he again asked.
"Will you have to... Umm I mean... You and him... Nigh-... Roman-... I mean... You and him... On Bed---"

"Yes."
He looked at me hoping to see a glance of joke but failed. I sighed.
"If needed I have to do that. And this isn't the first case... So..."

"Its OK. I won't be a bother to your work. Go on. All the best."

I nodded. After some time.
"Anyways can you give me your phone? My phone is dead and I have to call my friend."

"Yeah of course."

I took his phone and opened the lock which is our relationship anniversary, also my birth date, we both knew and he never changed his password.

His phone was having mine and his pic, where he is carrying me on his back. And we both were laughing open-heartedly. I smiled and opened the contacts app.

Emma! Purpose to call her is that tomorrow I have to go to Daniel and Lily's relationship 2nd Anniversary and they forced me to go for a shopping with my friends to buy a new dress.

I could have called her tomorrow morning also but April and Emma both are a type of girls who sleeps at morning and wakes till late night + tomorrow is Sunday.

I have a habit to memorize phone numbers as being a mafia it's one of our skill to learn numbers smoothly and fast.

I dialled her number but was shocked when in recommendations it showed that Secretary Chen! Samuel knows Emma?!

"You know Emma?"
I asked him.

"You mean Emma Chen?"

"Yeah."

"Yeah I know her. She is my secretary, one who recommended me this outfit. You know her too?"

Now it makes sense why Emma was suddenly sad after hearing my date's name. And she loves her boss means Samuel! Am I being a thorn between two?

"Hayley?"

"Huh...Yeah s-she is my friend."

"Oh! That's good. Now I can know many more things about you by her."

No no no, it's not good if Emma got to know that I know everything. I have to act like I don't know.

"No! You won't ask her anything about me. You won't even mention about me to her?"

"But why is that?"

"Be-because you already know about me more than her. She doesn't know that I am a mafia."

"OK but---"

"No buts, I don't want us to get exposed. Let's keep it a secret."

"OK Fine. Your home."
I looked outside at my big mansion surrounded by many lanterns in dark night. He got off the car and came to my side opening the door for me.

I hopped out of the car and he closed the door behind me. I offered him his phone by forwarding my hand but he held my hand and pulled me close by my waist and was about to come near my lips but I brought my hand between our lips.

He opened his eyes confused.

"We aren't boyfriend-girlfriend yet. Samuel! Sorry but let's stop any skinship for some days."

He smiled and parted. I felt sad for him but I can't be a bitch to my bestie, Emma, after knowing her feelings for him. He gave me a bright smile and said.

"Thanks for being real with me. And don't force yourself please. I don't want to be loved by force."

"Exactly... I guess you should go to your secretary. Emma is beautiful and a very nice girl."

"If I failed you then I will think about it... Bye for today. Good night."

"Good night."
He sat on car taking his phone and I decided to call the girls in morning directly.
_________________________________
Next evening

Adrian's POV

I hopped out of my car and pulled out a bouquet for my younger's girlfriend. She is just so sweet. I accepted her when I ate a cake baked by her. And almost many cooking item I have eaten made by her are just so good.

I caught Daniel red handed when he came to our mansion for holidays. He was on a video call with her when he was sleeping. And on other side there was a beautiful princess laying sleeping making a pout.

Anyway back to the meet up, I brought my sleeves of my white shirt to my elbow and locking my car I went near the restaurant gate.

At gate I saw a lady in black struggling to wear her heels but her purse and her opened hair was disturbing her. I smiled moving towards her to help her with her purse at least.

She stood a little taking her hair bac---
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A strong wave of wind made her hairs fly in air and her beauty made my heart thump like I just finished a marathon. My eyes stared at her flawless face.

She is just so beautiful!!! An Angel dressed in black.

That's all I could say after seeing her. Her mesmerizing beauty got me blind for anything else except her.

I didn't realised I drown into the beauty of the lady and my legs made me reach till her.

Hayley's POV

I closed my car's door getting off the car ready to enter the restaurant where Daniel invited. I bought them a couple lockets.

The gift was inside my purse as I made my way toward the restaurant gate when my leg slipped and my heels got open.

I have told April that 5 inches doesn't suit me. I am a tomboy for God sake!!!

I bent down trying to wear my heels. My purse and hair was coming in front of my view.

After a long time of struggle I got up and huffed angrily and took my hairs back and kept it all at one side. I pushed my purse back and bent down again going with the struggle.

Suddenly two hands reached and touched my ankle. Confusion took over me.

I looked up to see his face and a man in white fine silk shirt and black fine fabric pants was straight looking at me.

He was looking like a prince and I felt like Cindrella that he was making me wear my heels.

His hand did its work making me wear my heels. And his long warm fingers touched my ankle giving me goosebumps.

My lips parted involuntarily and my eyes stared at his perfect facial features, wide forehead, sharp eyebrows, button nose and that mole, his thin lips, even I don't have such soft lips. And his eyes! His beautiful blue ocean like eyes. Ahhh!!!

Wait---I have seen these eyes... But where?
He smiled when he found me staring at him and focused on my heel making me wear it properly.

He was holding a bouquet between his torso and arms, pressing it. He is so handsome. Why God is so unfair?

He stood up once he was done with my heels.

"Hi!"
He breathed.

"Hi."
I breath even more lightly that it was unable to hear. I cleared my throat and said it clearly.
"Hello."

"My name is Adrian Harper."

"Adrian... Means Daniel's Elder brother?"

"Yeah... Wait- are you Lily's Elder sister? Your name?... Umm... I am sor---"

"It's Hayley... Hayley Scott."

"Incredibly beautiful name. I didn't knew that you will be so beauti---"
He stopped in between realising he complimented me in only 10 seconds of conversation. I smiled.

"I am beautiful?"

"Uh... Yeah! You-you are just... Yes beautiful!"
He smiled awkwardly and I chuckled.

His eyes stared at my laughing face. I loved how those blue ocean eyes stared at me.

"You are cute."
I said what came in my mouth looking at him.

"You think so?"

"Yep indeed you are so cute. Why, don't you think you are cute?"

"No, it's like, no one ever in my life complimented me saying cute. I have heard many saying, hot man etc. etc. Anyways... For you."
He passed me the bouquet which I knew was actually meant for Lily.

"For me? Were you so excited to meet me that you bought me flowers?"

"Yeah!"
He aid with an awkward smile because I know he is lying here. But that's cute.

"Thank you."

"Nini!"
I heard Lily coming to us. She came and hugged me and then came to him.

"Thanks for coming... It's so rare that I am able to see my own brother. Its been a meet after months which felt like years."
Said Daniel.

"Sorry."
He apologized hugging him. Adrian is slightly taller than Daniel.

"Hayley, he is my brother, Adrian Harper..."
I smiled looking at him.
"So, Do you like my brother?"

We both snapped out by his direct question in the first meeting, and he smacked his back head.
"Ouch!"

"Idiot." He said glaring at my younger.

"Both brothers are cute."
I said.

"And senseless too."
Lily added. We all laughed.
__________________________________
Next day in kindergarten

"So what about Adrian?"

"What about him?"
I said focusing on cutting the drawings to decorate the kindergarten for winter trip starting from next week.

"Lily asked you to date him, now are you dating?"
Vini asked keeping one cut piece aside.

"Yeah!"
I said casually focusing on my work.

"Yes? You are dating?"

"Yeah..."
I stopped cutting and looked at her curious face.
"After party last night. He said that he will be free for this whole week, so he suggested to go on a movie date. Now it was sure that we will be dating, as the younger did too much planning. Therefore we are dating. We will go on a movie date day after tomorrow."
I explained and continued my work.

"How does he look?"
She took another piece of drawing starting cutting. A smile came across my lips.

"He is quite good looking and handsome. Very handsome to be honest. Just like a god of heaven... But..."

She stopped working so do I.

"But what?"
I looked at her and kept the scissors and paper on desk focusing on the talk.

"His blue eyes were familiar, like I have seen them. But I don't remember exactly where I have seen his eyes. When yesterday was first time I saw him."

"Maybe he is one of your enemy, whom you must have seen in mask."

"Nah, I'm sure he is not my enemy at least. And as much I know I have only one enemy named Harper. And it is Edward Harper."
___________________________________

Hey ya cuties!!!

How are you all doing?

And are you liking the story?

And soon climax scene will come...

I know you all are waiting for the scene of drop spoiler #2... But it's way too far. Maybe in part 30-35... Maybe!!! I'm not sure.

Please support. You know how to. 🥺

Thank you💞
Love you 💜
Enjoy reading!😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 5.7K 67
He needs her, she needs him "That's all" A beautiful love story turned into hatred and after 4 years they meet again but this time he won...
12.4K 1.1K 60
This is season 2 of "loin. I Love the way your heartbeat" The story of season 1 will be continued in these books, if you haven't read season 1 then y...
7.6K 1.3K 26
This story is different from all other stories of mafia kth (Kim Taehyung) Hope you will love it. The story of her last wish leads her on an unexp...
204K 6.5K 25
It's hard to be a second choice. ~Short story~ "Completed"