Teenage Love? Dnf's child Y/n...

By DreamSmp_Fan107

This is a y/n x Sapnap story but y/n is Dream's and George's kid Ages Sapnap/Nick=18 Y/n=17 George=32 Dream... More

Back Ground Of Y/n and her life
Part 1: Moving?!
Part 2: Road Trip!
Part 3: Texas?!
Part 4: House
A/N
Part 5: Morning
Part 6: School
Part 7: Home (home)
Part 8: What happened?
Part 9: Night
Part 10: Night and Morning
Part 11: School...
Part 12: Crush?!
Part 13: Movie Night
Part 14: Stream
Part 15: Adventure!
Part 16: Huh?!?
Part 17: Mid day
Part 18: Restaurant
Part 19: Caught?!
Part 20: Mall
Part 21: Mall (2)
Part 22: Presents!
Part 23: Crazy!
A/n
Part 24: Night (again...)
Part 25: Hurt
Part 26: Before
Part 27: Carnival
Part 28: Day Oct 12th
Part 29: Going Out
Part 30: Morning Oct 13th
Part 31: WTF?!
Part 32: Afternoon Oct 13th
Part 33:night Oct 13th
Part 34: Morning Oct 14th
Part 35: Purchase
Part 36: Friends
Part 37: Announcement
Part 38: Birthday 1/6
Part 39: Birthday 2/6
Part 40: Birthday 3/6
Part 41: Birthday 4/6
Part 42: Birthday 5/6
*YOUR BEDROOM PHOTOS!*
Part 44: Day Oct 17th
Part 45: Day March 18th
Part 46: Surprise!!
Part 47: Surprise(2)
Part 48: Appointment
Part 49: Prom
Part 50: Baby?!

Part 43: Birthday 6/6

220 5 4
By DreamSmp_Fan107

*October 16th Friday 10:28 p.m.*
*Still Y/N's POV*

About thirty minutes after we jumped the fence the boy were complaining about being hungry. I checked maps to see if there was any fast food near by. There was.

"Okay okay! Let's go a crossed the street and there should be an in and out there." I said putting my phone away. "Yay!" Oliver yelled out causing us all to laugh.

We went a crossed the street and found the in and out. We ordered our food right Jen began eating.

{~—————_____—————~}

@Unicorn_nuggut posted: Got in and out! we got hungry... well the boys did. So we all got food. In this picture: @LiamBear @Sapnap @Oliver's_Olive @Noah

Liked by 7.3 million people

Unicornfan; now I'm hungry!

User972: in and out so goooooddd!

Uninugfan: Love y'all!!

User576: Fair enough!

Load 5.4 million comments

{~—————_____—————~}

After we all finished we we all decided to drive to a near by park. So we did, everyone went to their vehicles and left. When I arrived Molly insisted on taking a picture so she did. On my phone. We sat and talked on one of the benches. After a little talk about going to climb on the spider web and swing on the swings we did.

{~—————_____—————~}

Unicorn_nuggut posted: We are having a shit tone of fun! I love going out with these people and they make me laugh. They're the best <3 @CrazyGracie @MollyBear @Liambear @Oliver's_Olives @HoppingHarper @Sapnap @NotNoah

Liked by 8.4 million people

Uninugfan: I love seeing these posts!

User572: i want a friend ship like this!

UnicornFan: Yes! So funnn!

Load 6.7 million comments

{~—————_____—————~}

"Y'all are idiots," Liam yelled referring to us on the web climber. "Shut the hell up!" I yelled back. "Oh my gosh! Y/N! There is traffic cones!" Harper yelled to me.

Harper and I have always thought it would be funny to wear one. I immediately got off the web thing I was on and ran over to where Harper was Gracie hot on my heels. The three of us placed the cones on our head laughing our ass off.

{~—————_____—————~}

@Unicorn_nuggut posted: Are we dumbasses? Yes, yes we are. Am I okay with this? Yes, yes I am. Honestly... it was fun! 😂 @CrazyGracie @HoppingHarper

Liked by 8.5 million people

Load 6.3 million comments

{~—————_____—————~}

"Any one want to go get slushies with me?" Oliver asked. "Hell yeah!" Molly yelled from the bottom of the slide. "I'm down," I said with a small smile we all agreed and walked over to a gas station not to far away. "So Y/N, are you going to post the picture Molly took of you?" Gracie asked as we walked to the gas station. "Umm... I don't know. My parents don't even know." I said shrugging. "If you post it now you don't have to worry for a few hours." Oliver pitched in his opinion.

I sighed realizing it was going to come out eventually. I pulled out my phone and posted the picture. I debated putting a caption but ended up doing it.

{~—————_____—————~}

*This but it's not day*

@Unicorn_nuggut posted: Have been riding this bike sense I could drive! I love it and don't worry I'm always safe. It may be a surprise to many of you <3 Thank you @MollyBear for this amazing picture!

Liked by 21.4 million people

Uninugfan: OMG that is epic I love the motorcycle!

GeorgeNotFound: THE FUCK?! Have you ever been in an accident?!? Are you okay?!
-Unicorn_nuggut responded to GeorgeNotFound: Nope! I'm very safe on the bike. I'm okay! 😂

Unicorn_fan: That's a really good picture though!

User491: Badass!

User072: I hope people are nice and look out for you! I always watch for motorcyclists when I drive.

DreamWasTaken: As long as your safe... please please don't hurt yourself.

User710: Anyone else notice Dream and George have 'parent mode' on?! 😂🤣
-User482 responded to User710: I know right! They would be good dads!

Load 16.5 million comments

{~—————_____—————~}

"I posted it," I said to Gracie. "Good! Because we are almost there," she responded looking up and smiling at me.

I looked to see how far we had left to walk and we were walking up to the entrance. I was so focused I didn't realize how far we had walked. We all went inside to get the slushies. Harper and I both got red slushies. Molly said she was going to post a picture because 'we were being idiots'

"Maybe your 'the mom of the group,'" I said in a joking tone. "Shut up!" Molly giggled back.

{~—————_____—————~}

@MollyBear posted: Me and some of my friends got slushiessss! Here is two of them! @HoppingHarper @Unicorn_nuggut

Liked by 836k people

Load 547k comments

{~—————_____—————~}

We all paid for our slushies and left. As we walked beck to our vehicles we ate/drank our slushies. It was about 2:45 a.m. so we all had to get home. We stayed until we had finished our slushies. I finished mine and threw it away. I placed all my stuff into my saddle bags then got on my motorcycle. I turned it on, placed on my helmet, fastened it, and put on my gloves. I waved goodbye to everyone then left. Nick was close behind me. Once I was almost home I was about to pull over then realized Dad and father saw my post. I continued to drive until I got home. I parked on the ride next to the sidewalk. Nick pulled into the driveway. I got off my bike turning it off. I took off my gloves then helmet, I grabbed my stuff from my saddle bag. I normally leave my helmet strapped to my bike and gloves in the saddle bag but this time I brought them inside with me. Everyone was asleep so I went up to my room.

"You wanna stay with me for the night?" I asked Nick as soon as he walked up the stairs. "Sure!" He responded quietly with a smile. We both walked into my room. I put my helmet and gloves onto my desk. I went into my closet and changed into some PJ's. I plugged in my phone then climbed into bed next to Nick. I cuddled up into him and soon fell asleep.

____________________________________
Now! The birthday chapters are over! You knew sense the first chapter though... I'm talking to myself now... 😅 anyways! I have finished all the birthday chapters before hand. But oh well. If you are reading this after the parts are posted. The next chapter is pictures on how your room looks because I need a visual to write. If not, you probably already saw it.

Have a great day!

Word count: 1111

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 4.6K 172
You met Clay, George and Nick when you were all 6 years old. Over the years, they've all developed crushes on you. In your last year of high school...
148K 2.2K 53
a sapnap/nick x reader story, where we follow through mainly y/n's pov. you move to houston and fall in love with nick. in this story we follow yours...
193K 4K 16
COMPLETED Y/N is a 19 year old streamer, she was inspired to do it when her brother Clay/Dream started getting more hype. But that wasn't her only se...
175K 6.6K 11
After an accident, Dream believes he is an awful person, and doesn't deserve anything good in life. George and Sapnap disagree. Disclaimer: I don't...