Lorch Crown

By Clfern

Men Of The Crown 8 | R-18 β€’ Mature | COMPLETED Still buried by anger and grief by the loss of his biological... More

Copyright
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue

Chapter 24

13.3K 491 124
By Clfern

"STOP FOLLOWING me!" Saskia seethed and glared at her ex-boyfriend who has been pursuing her since he saw her again.

Ang kapal ng mukha nitong hingan siya ng pangalawang pagkakataon. Matapos nitong ikama ang mismong kaibigan niya sa mismong apartment kung saan siya nakatira. Come the end of the world, she will never give him another chance. If he could cheat like that, he'll definitely cheat again. At hindi siya tanga para pumulot ulit ng gago at muling pahirapan ang kinabukasan niya.

That's aside from the fact that she doesn't love the man. Kung meron man siyang babalikan na naging parte ng buhay niya at minahal niya kahit na sinaktan siya ay si Lorch iyon.

Sa kabila ng ginawa ng binata mahal niya parin ito. Kahit na naging parte lang siya ng plano nito, kung bibigyan siya ng pagkakataon na makasama ulit si Lorch ay tatanggapin niya basta ba mahal din siya ng binata.

Kung mahal lang ako ni Lorch...

Saskia inwardly shook her head. She doesn't have to think about that stuff 'cuz it is impossible to happen. Lorch doesn't love her and he probably has the best life now knowing that the people who have hurt him have finally suffered their karma.

Karma... Lorch certainly thinks what her family is going through is karma. Losing nearly everything, with her buried in millions of debt, and all the bad luck? Damn, whoever hates her family must be smirking.

Nevertheless, Saskia understands where Lorch is coming from. She doesn't know the story of his life— how he survives life after losing both parents — but it must be tough for him to almost die. Not once but twice. His hate is justified even if it is unfair on her part.

"Babe, please... I deeply regretted what I did."

Saskia sighed, trying to stay calm even if she is on verge of just losing it. Her ex has been harassing her since they broke up and now he's doing the same thing again now that she's back in New York. It'll be not long before he'll bombard her with text and call if he ever gets a hold of her new number and social account.

"That is nice and I hope you also soon regret following me around. I don't love you anymore, Fred. I love someone else already. That doesn't mean you don't see me with a man, I'm still into you," saad niya sa kalmadong boses pero hindi niya mapigilang ipakita na naiirita siya.

Binuksan niya ang apartment niya at pumasok saka nag-iwan ng konting siwang para makausap niya ang lalaki.

"Babe, come on, last chance? Can't you try it with me? I don't believe you can love anybody else that fast when I still love you."

Sakia rolled her eyes and pursed her lips in derision. The audacity of this guy is maddening! Ugh! How unfortunate that he's part of my memories!

"Look, Fred—" Pinakatitigan niya ito. "I don't love you anymore. Get it? I feel nothing— no sparks or anything — NOTHING. So please, leave alone."

Tumalim ang mata nito. "No! You're just mad that's why you're refusing to get back at me but you still love me that I am sure. I'm not gonna give up, Saskia. Not now when I realized you mean so much to me."

Napangiwi siya. Cringe.

"Sorry..." Saskia shook her head. "We're not getting back together. No chance, Fred."

Isasara niya sana ang pintuan ng pinigilan iyon ng lalaki.

"Step back." Saskia warmed, feeling a bit afraid as she could see the desperation in Fred's eyes. "Don't try to force yourself in, Fred. Go home."

"Saskia."

"Who's there?"

Nagsalita mula sa kusina ang kasama niya sa apartment, kasunod ng isa pang boses ng lalaki. At mukhang narinig iyong ni Fred kaya umurong ito.

Siya naman ay mabilis na sinara ang pintuan saka nagbuga ng hangin.

"Annoying ex," she murmured and headed to the kitchen to check who was around.

"Hey..." She greeted, seeing her friend and a black man.

"That man is no good news Sakia." Her friend pointed out.

Saskia nodded in agreement.

"Anyhow—" Hinila ng kaibigan niya ang lalaking naroon. "This is my boyfriend."

"Hello, nice meeting you." Saskia smiled and reached for the man's hand when he stretched for a handshake.

Nagpaalam din agad siya sa dalawa na magpapahinga matapos makilala ang lalaki.

Pagkapasok niya ng silid niya ay pabagsak siyang nahiga sa kama niya habang hawak ang cellphone at tinawagan si Youri.

"Hang on there a bit, Saskia. I'm just going to send somebody away," anito ng sinagot nito ang tawag saka pinatay din agad iyon.

Ilang minuto ang hinintay niya bago tumawag si Youri.

"Mukhang nadistorbo kita. Sorry," Saskia apologized.

"Nah, it was nothing. You want something?" Youri asked.

"I just want to know if you're coming with Venice. Kailangan ko masiguro para makabili ako ng pwede mong higaan kung dito niyo balak manatili sa apartment ko."

"Yep! We'll be there as planned. Venice has already written down her plans, be ready it's lengthy." Tumawa ito pero natigil iyon ng may narinig silang nagsalita.

"Youri, can I fucking talk to you?"

Saskia's heartbeat fluttered hearing Lorch's voice. Bigla rin siyang napaupo.

It has been a while since she heard his voice and it still sounds endearing for her ears. Nakagat niya ang labi habang nakikinig sa usapan ng dalawa.

"Kuya—"

"Drop that fucking call and talk to me."

Kumunot ang noo ni Saskia dahil kababakasan ng galit ang boses ni Lorch.

"Sure—"

But Lorch seems like he can't wait and he just continued to ask Youri.

"Why the fuck did the DNA you did between me and Saskia come up positive?" Lorch's voice was louder this time. "Fucking answer me?!" He yelled.

Napakurap siya sa narinig. Nagpa-DNA ang binata?

"K-kuya I... I don't know—"

"Don't fucking lie to me!!! You didn't become who you are today if you were dumb with your job! Youri, you graduated faster than your peers because of your intelligence don't talk bullshit now!"

Nailayo ni Saskia ang cellphone niya sa tenga dahil sa lakas ng boses ni Lorch at ingay sa paligid.

"Bud! Let him go and settle this calmly." Someone butted in.

"Come on, Lorch." A woman followed. "Handle this better."

Saskia heard ruffling then sighs followed by Lorch asking again, this time in a calmer voice but still hard.

"Fucking explain Youri? I know now that Saskia is not my sister."

Saskia gasped, her lips parted as her heart started to pound inside her chest.

"I talked to her father and we run a DNA test and he is not my biological father!" Lorch raised his voice again. "Why?! Did you falsify the result of the DNA or what?!" He demanded. "Over two months, Youri! Two months! I did nothing to pursue Sakia because I thought there was no hope and whatever love we have for each other is damn incestuous! And that damn DNA was my last resort and you give me a positive result when the fact she is not my bloody half-sister!"

Halos pigilan ni Saskia ang paghinga dahil sa mga narinig. Her hand was on her mouth as she gape in disbelief.

All along, Lorch still fully believes she is his sister and that's because of the DNA. Ibig sabihin kung hindi nito kinausap si dad hindi nito malalaman ang totoo?

But why does Youri has to falsify the result?

Nilapit niya ang cellphone para mas malinaw na marinig ang isasagot ni Youri pero nanatili itong tahimik. Then Lorch speaks coldly and somehow that made her feel bad for Youri.

"Leave." Lorch eerily ordered. "Get the fucking out of my house."

Napalunok siya dahil sa nasasaktan siya para kay Youri kahit na may kasalaanan ito. Kilala niya si Youri at base sa obserbasyon niya sa binata ay mahalaga para dito si Lorch. Kuya na nga ang tawag nito kay Lorch. At alam niyang hindi lang kaibigan ang turing ni Youri kay Lorch, para na talaga nitong kuya kung ituring si Lorch.

A few moments later the call ended and when Saskia tried to call Youri again, his phone can not be reached anymore.

Natulala na lang siya.

Bakit nagawa ni Youri ang bagay na iyon? Why does he have to falsify the result?

Could it be?

Baka may gusto sa akin si Youri...

Pero, that is impossible! Youri never ever shown interest in her more than a friend. But...

I could be wrong.

"DAMN IT! Fuck!" Mabilis ang paghinga ni Lorch pagkapasok niya ng sasakyan niya.

Lorch stared blankly outside his window as he recall everything that happened. He can't believe his friend will fool him like that. Just what the hell was Youri thinking? Was it why he was acting odd recently? Quiet most of the time?

Running his fingers in his messy hair, Lorch closed his eyes.

It has been over two months since he saw Saskia. They haven't talked nor did he try to check on her, fearing he'll fail to stop himself from just owning her and damn the sibling connection. He wonders if he'll ever get a chance to get her now and apologize. Or it is too late already...

Fuck! 

Kung hindi lang siya niloko ni Youri sana noon pa nasundan niya na si Saskia. He wouldn't have to endure months of missing her and hating himself for loving a woman he shouldn't. If only he had known earlier, he would have already done so much to win back Saskia's trust and love. They would have been together by now.

Gigil siyang napahilamos ng mukha. Ang dami niya sanang nagawa pero dahil lang sa maling resulta ng DNA test... Tang'na!

Taking a deep breath, Lorch started his car to drive off to his brother's house. On the way, he was trying to calm himself and focus on his family. He'll think about Saskia, Youri, and other things later. For now, he has to focus on Kronack— one of his brothers — who prepared dinner to introduce his woman to the family.

Pagkarating sa villa ng kapatid niya ay dumeretso siya sa library ng bahay nito nang sabihin ni manang na naroon ang mga kapatid niya.

"Whoa..." Rosh blurted when he entered the library. "Long time no see bro. You got some cool blonde hair there." Puna nito kung saan lahat ng kapatid niyang naroon ay sa buhok niya nakatingin.

He always dies his hair black. He just hated his blonde hair. It takes so much attention. Mas gusto niya ang itim dahil iyon ang kulay ng mga buhok sa Pilipinas. Hindi rin siya mukhang foreigner pag itim ang buhok niya. Pero hinayaan na muna niya iyon. Minsan talaga pag heartbroken buhok ang napagdidiskitahan.

"Got no time to die your hair black, Lorch?" Tanong sa kanya ni Mir.

"Not that, I just decided to let it grow and leave it like how it is," sagot niya saka naupo sa tabi nito.

"How's the talk with your real dad, Lorch?" kuya Kreston asked.

Pero bago pa man siya makasagot ay pumasok si dad.

"Oh... my stubborn sons are all present..." Dad looked at them. "And you all looked," he smirked. "A few shower less handsome than I."

Lorch slyly rolled his eyes. While his other brother disagree and started to jeer.

"Dad, lumalabo na mata mo. Pa-check up ka na," Rosh scoffed.

"Oh, Rosh..." Dad sits on the armchair. "I still have good eyesight that I can clearly see a future where you watch Katana marry—"

"Me." Putol ni Rosh.

"Dream on, bunso." Dusk mocked.

And that was enough to start a damn argument between his brothers.

Lorch sighed and didn't butt in. Pumulot siya ng isang magazine na nakabalot pa sa plastic at pagtingin niya sa cover noon ay umawang ang labi niya.

What the fuck?!..

Pinakatitigan niya ang model na nakasuot ng one-piece white swimsuit.

No fucking heck!!!

Mabilis niyang binuksan ang magazine at tinignan lahat ng pahina niyon kung may makikita pa siyang litrato ng dalaga. And there was. All was sexy and beautiful.

This isn't real! My Saskia is— damn it! Just when the fuck did she model for this mag?

Lorch gritted his teeth. This fucking magazine company must turn into dust for puting his woman in their latest released magazine for everyone to see! Damn—

Natigilan siya sa nakakabaliw na inis at galit sa magazine nang bigla iyon nawala sa kamay niya. 

Rage grabbed it.

Lorch glared at his brother.

"Lorch, son, you better listen to me before I yeet you out of the fucking window," Dad warned, tone annoyed.

Bumaling siya sa ama. "But dad, how can I when I just saw my beautiful and hot woman's image printed in one of the famous magazines in this country? Like— what the fuck?! Men will be dreaming of her!" Hindi maipinta ang mukha na saad niya.

Sinipa siya ni Dusk sa binti. "'Wag mo lahatin. Ikaw lang ang baliw sa kapatid mo—"

"Hindi ko siya kapatid!" Lorch shouted at Dusk and punched his shoulder.

Tang'na 'to. Hindi updated!

Grant tsked grinning. "Sige, ikaila mo pa, bro. Para mapaniwala mo ang sarili mo."

Isa pa 'to.

Having enough and riled up, he stood up and glared at his two brothers. "Tang'na niyo pag ako kinasal hindi kayo invited!"

Loud laughter echoed in the room, not taking his threat seriously. Some of his brothers even shook their and whispered crazy arse.

"You have to make sure first you'll get a married son. For now, you can only dream," Dad smirked, taunting him.

Pinantayan ni Lorch ang ngisi ng ama niya. He'll definitely will. Saskia will be his. That he'll make sure now.

"Don't worry, dad, I will make sure I'll get married before you start using a cane. In short, before you get older," he mocked.

Dad, like always turned red from anger. He took his shoe to throw it at him but he's used to it so he dodged it without a sweat.

"Get out!" Shouted dad while his brother hooted into laughter while shaking their heads.

Lorch gave his dad a mocking salute. "Gladly, old man." Kinuha niya ang magazine saka lumabas ng library.

He went back to his car to put the mag inside before he went back to the villa again. Dumeretso siya ng garden nang makitang papunta na doon ang mga kapatid niya.

Tinignan niya ang babaeng mukhang kinabukasan na ng kapatid niyang si Kronack. Lorch frowned while looking at her. This woman looked familiar...

Pinilig ni Lorch ang ulo. Baka nagiging kamukha na ni Kron 'to sa paningin niya, ganon daw pag destiny, or whatever.

Matapos magpakilala kay Kalisz na siyang pangalan ng babae ay naupo siya sa tabi ng kuya Kreston niya. He didn't bother much to get into the conversation and remained mostly quiet throughout the dinner.

After taking some dessert and eating it, Lorch decided to go home.

"Hey, I'm going." Paalam niya kay Kronack at Kalisz.

"Thanks for coming, bro," ani Kron.

Lorch smiled. "Nah, don't mention it." Bumaling siya kay Kalisz at dinipa ang braso. "Come on, give me a hug. It'll take time before you see me around again." He chuckled.

Nahihiya itong ngumiti at halos sabay nilang tinignan ni Kalisz si Kronack na naiiling na lang habang may ngiti sa labi.

Niyakap niya si Kalisz nang makitang hindi mananapak ang kapatid niya.

"Welcome into the family, Kalisz. Don't put up with my brother's ass attitude, okay?" Bulong niya habang natatawa.

Bumitaw ito at ngumiti. "I can handle him just fine. Cuddle bear is not much of an arse but if he does I know some ways to deal with him," anito.

Tumang-tango siya saka nginisihan ang kapatid niyang sinamaan siya ng tingin.

Hinila nito si Kalisz at niyakap. "Sinisiraan mo ako gago."

"No. That was just brotherly advice, bro. No woman should put with an arse."

"I'm not an arse! Fucker." Kronack hissed.

Twitching his shoulder, Lorch turns around to announce he's leaving. "I'm going home, people!"

His brothers and friends that live in that house wave their hands but dad and mom stood up, signing to him that they want to talk to him.

Sighing, Lorch nodded and tilted his head showing the inside of the house.

Pumasok siya ng bahay ng kapatid niya at hinintay sa labas ng main door and dalawa.

"Son, we heard what happened between you and Youri," ani mom ng makalapit ito. "Talk to him with a clear mind and loosen up your temper."

Nagbuga siya ng hangin. "I know, mom. Tomorrow, maybe, or the next day."

"Do you know why he did it?" dad asked. "Don't jump to conclusion and believe it. The result might have been an innocent mistake. I've heard Youri's father is around, he could be stressed and having problems with his father and made a mistake while working, Lorch. It happens, son."

Lorch gaped at his parents in incredulity. "You guys are well informed..." he drawled. "Wow..." Lorch shook his head.

Ano nga ba pwedeng itago sa magulang niya?

Mom laugh. "Son, hindi ka pa ba sanay sa amin?"

Lorch raised his two hands in defeat. "Yeah, yeah, yeah, parents." He sighed. "Aren't you disappointed I've been seeking my revenge on a person I believe is my real father?"

Hinaplos ni mom ang pisngi niya at nginitian siya. "We are more than happy for you, son."

Lorch swallowed and stared at his mom.

"You'll have Saskia and I'm sure that will make you happy. That alone is enough to diminish the disappointment. Your happiness is what matters the most for us."

Yumuko siya. "Will I ever win her back after what I did? What if I don't?"

Dad huffed. "You haven't tried yet, son. Don't think about that stuff. Besides—" Dad paused, smirking. "No one gets away from the Crown."

Napatingin siya sa ama niya saka unti-unting napangiti.

"You guys are the best. Can't wish other amazing parents than the two of you," he said with a warm smile.

And he will never wish for another. Aleandra and Vonn Crown are everything a child will ever hope for a parent. They have flaws and are far from perfect but they are so much enough and perfect for him and his brothers.

👑
Clfern
📪22.09.01

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

864K 26.4K 46
Men Of The Crown 4 | R-18 β€’ Mature | COMPLETED Don't go after the sister or don't do the sister. A golden rule that was agreed upon by the Crown Isla...
702K 29.8K 47
Men Of The Crown 10 | R-18 β€’ Mature | COMPLETED With everything he has-- money, the luxury of everything, good look and physique, plus a heart that o...
2.3M 150K 52
As far as she remembers, she's the obsessed one. Laila does some crazy things while secretly fangirling over the campus semi-cal cutie, Asher James P...
90.5K 1.4K 75
Apat na taon ng kasal si Shu sa isang lalaking ni minsan ay hindi pa niya nakikita o narinig manlang ang boses. Palibhasa ay hindi naman siya dapat a...