Laufeysdottir: Loki's Little...

By Kat48270

When Loki was taken from Jotunheim by Odin, Laufey was distraught. He searched for his son for centuries befo... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Notice
Chapter 24

Chapter 1

3.5K 52 15
By Kat48270

(An- in this fic, Laufey isn't an arsehole and gets along with Odin. He has no idea that Loki is his son, and thought that he was taken and killed centuries ago. Loki did not attempt world domination, and is acquaintaned, but not entirely friends, with the Avengers. )

I sat in the throne next to my father. We had just been informed that we were to go to Asgard, where the annual royal ball will be held. I have not yet been to the golden realm, not with my father's knowledge atleast, but my father has told me plenty of it.

I dressed in an everest green ball gown, with small bits of white ice around the waist. Black and emerald stilettos, with a sliver serpent leading up the heel. My long black hair, that had recently been coloured with a green fade down, was wavey and had a silver and emerald tiara resting ontop.

I also had concealed a dagger behind a hidden slit in my gown, just incase.

The Royal ball is strictly for the Royal families in seven of the nine realms. Hel, and Svartalfheim, royalty are not invited. The Dark Elves for obvious reasons, and Hel... The Queen of that realm and Odin do not exactly see eye to eye.

I have never been to the ball before. My father was too worried something would happen to me. He told me that he once had a son, but he was taken and most likely killed, centuries ago. He's worried that the same shall happen to me.

But I managed to convince him this time. The deal was that I carried a weapon. I was going to do that anyway, but he did not need to know that.

It was requested that we appear not in our Jotun forms, so I used magic to make us look normal. I kept my black hair, but instead of crimson, my eyes were green, like my dress. And my skin was pale.

Unlike my father, I possesed magic. It was the reason I was slightly shorter than other Jotuns. The sorcerers/sorceresses were smaller than the warriors. Obviously this hadn't stopped me from fighting. I'm fairly good at it, too.

We stood in an open clearing, arms linked, as I used sorcery to take us to Asgard. I would have used the tunnels, but then I would have to explain how I knew of them. That is not a conversation I wish to have.

My father had the same pale skin, but blue eyes and kept his...questionable...hair style.

We arrived in the golden dome, and were greeted by the gatekeeper, Heimdall. "King Laufey, Princess Lola. It is a pleasure to meet the both of you." He nodded in respect, which we returned, then we started walking to the Palace.

..........

We stepped into the ballroom and walked to greet the Allfather and Queen. I curtesied while my father bowed slightly.

Halfway through the ball, I told my father I was going to find a restroom. Although, I didn't really need it. I just needed to get away from the overcrowded hall.

I found a little garden and smiled softly to myself. There weren't any plants on Jotunheim. It is to cold for them to grow. I sat down againt a wall admiring the view. Asgard was truly beautiful.

I summoned a book and started to read. I sat in comfortable silence.

Only minutes later, a man appeared in the doorway. He looked alot like myself. Black hair, pale skin, and green eyes. I recognised him as one of the Asgardian Princes. "Your highness." I slightly nodded my head as I greeted him. He returned the nod and sat next to me.

"What is your name?" The Prince asked.

"Princess Lola Laufeysdottir, Goddess of Sorcery and Chaos, heir to the throne of Jotunheim, your highness." I politely answered.

"Laufeysdottir?" He repeated.

"He kept me a secret. He was worried someone would come to me, like they did for his son, my older brother." I explained as I shut my book, giving him my full attention.

"What happened to your brother?"

"He was taken as an infant. My father searched for him for centuries, he was never found. Everyone has assumed he had passed. But... nevermind, it matters, not." I replied.

"But what?" He asked.

I sighed before I said, "Do you know that-that feeling you get when you believe something, but have no solid proof, other than gut-instinct? That pure, stomach turning, ache when you just know that they are wrong but you can't prove your point? That's the feeling I get everytime I am reminded that he is dead. Ive been told that im insane for believing that he is still alive." I explained, not knowing if what I was saying made any sense at all.

"Laufey looked for him?" He asked.

"I am aware of what the stories say, but they are all wrong. He loved his son more than possible, and was heartbroken when he found him missing." I defended my father.

"Apologies, I didn't mean to offend you." He said to me.

Before I could reply, I heard my father calling for me. "I better go to him." I said as I stood up and vanished my book. He nodded but stayed sitting. I politely nodded to him and swiftly left the garden.

"Father? What is the matter?" I asked as I quickly approached him.

"The Dark Elves are attacking. There is no way Asgard can defend itself." He quickly explained.

"You go make sure Jotunheim is ok, I will help the Asgardians fend them off." I said to him. He looked skeptical, but reluctantly agreed.

He left for the Bifrost, and I ran to the ballroom where the attack was.

The Elves had sealed the door with magic, but nothing I couldn't handle. On my way there I transformed into my battle armour and summoned a whip.

(Pretend the gold is silver. Art work is not my own, all credits go to its original owner.)

The place was a mess.

There were not many who knew how to fight. Prince Thor, The Allfather, and the Queen were trying their best. The other royal families were trying to avoid the attackers.

I ushered them to safety, first, before fighting the dark elves.

I flung my arm at one of them, causing my whip to slice their abdomen. Prince Thor was fighting with Mjolnir and the Allfather had Gungnir, his spear, whereas the Queen was doing her best to fight them with her magic, not having time to summon a weapon.

I summoned a sword for her and she nodded her head to me as a thanks.

..........

The fight went on for a long while. At some point, Prince Loki showed up to help.

The Queen had just been stabbed through her stomach. I ran towards her and the younger Prince was quick to follow. I skidded to her on my knees. "Cover me." I sharply said to Prince Loki and he nodded.

I took a deep breath and put my hands on her wound. She cried in pain but soon stopped as I healed her. "You should get out of here, your Majesty. You may be healed, but you are in no condition to fight." She sighed as she nodded her head and I helped her up and she teleported away.

The Allfather glanced at me with a worried look in his eye. I nodded to him, silently telling him that she will be alright.

I went back to fighting and soon it was only their king left.

"Malekith, surrender yourself now, and we will spare you." The Allfather boomed from the other side of the hall.

"For what? A life lived In the dungeons of Asgard? Death sounds welcoming." He snarled. "But first, I think yous ought to tell the little Princess here the truth. Don't you's?"

An- Welcome to "Laufeysdottir: Loki's Little Sister". Like most things in my drafts, this was a very random idea I had in the early hours of the morning. I think I have a vague idea of where I want this to go, but ideas would be appreciated and credits would be left. As always, vote and comment what you think. I will try to update every two-three days.

Till next time,

Xo
-Kat

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.5K 1.7K 61
B12. That was what HYDRA had called her ever since she had been snatched from her parent's grasps at the young age of 4. She had been experimented on...
20.8K 618 51
Asgard was once a happy place for Freya but after her mother was murdered everything seemed dark and sluggish. Freya lived with her horrible neighbou...
321K 12.2K 27
Loki wasn't the only baby taken from Jotunheim, he wasn't the only child of Laufey taken to Asgard and raised next to Thor. Eirlys Odinsdottir. Loki'...
5.1K 207 18
Hiii!! This is my first story ever so please no hate ♥: Before we begin I just would like to tell you the this is A LOKI ROMANCE STORY. So prepare th...