ECHO ~ THE UMBRELLA ACADEMY

By PansAreSmoken

Kidnapped by the commission at a young age, due to being a risk to the timeline. The Handler had attempted to... More

~Prologue~
~*~*~*~
~Characters~
~Playlist~
~
Season One
The druggie, the teen and the ashes.
The eye stealing cultists
The devil stick
The best
The hitman and prisoner
The broken promises
The girls purpose
The bloody carpet
The reason she killed so many
The start of a new οΏΌtragedy
Season Two
~Playlist~
The new name, new life
The fugitives and the teens
The memories
The new promise
The torturous reminder
The Hargreeves family function
The distraction
The preservation of existence
The great time to confront trauma
Season Three
~Playlist~
The Sparrow Academy
The Seth family
The time of the month
The babysitters and the delinquent
The walking Echo
The hot tattoo
The floating ball of light
The dearly beloved
The coma speech
The sweet release
~
MORE MEMES...and a little surprise:)
A/N
A/N
A/N
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
QUESTION??
wow...

The misfortunate makeover

1.3K 37 9
By PansAreSmoken

"I don't want to become a Hargreeves, you guys suck."

Index finger and thumb trace her forehead, Echo weld her inflamed eyes shut, not just because of the thumping headache, but the grisly sight before her. She had just started to like Elliot, all well. The blood tricky from his wound ignited her, she tried to succumb the feeling, her hangover helping with that.

Diego removed the knife from his chest, Luther draping a sheet over the regular man, "I can't believe Elliot's dead."

"He was a good guy." Mourned Number Two.

"I know," The red-head tutted from her slouched position, "I was just warming up to him and all the crazy conspiracies."

"Deserves better than this." Diego referred to the unsentimental sheet burial.

Luther agreed, "Yeah."

"Elliot must've been getting to close to the truth." Knife boy took a second look at the scribbled blood, "It smells like the feds."

"What?" Monkey man gaped, "Are you out of your mind? Diego, if this was the federal government, they would take him somewhere and question him, They wouldn't...do this. No, this is the work of a psychopath."

"I agree with big man." Echo choked out, throat dry, "I think this is for us."

"'Öga Foroga." Diego read out, "That a name? 'Öga Foroga?'"

"I don't know, man. I'm only good with numbers."

"I'll look her up." Luther scurried off to the kitchen, grabbing the address book, "Okay..." He searched the pages, "Holy shit, I found her. 'Olga Foroga.'That must be her."

"Call the bitch." Diego sassed.

"On it." Number One snatched the phone off the wall, dialling the number, "Okay...It's ringing." He whispered to the other two, "Uh, hello, Olga?" He spoke through the machine, then back to the others, "It's her. She sounds old. What should I say?"

"Just..." Diego flared his hand, gesturing for the man to keep talking to her.

"Excuse me, ma'am." Luther cleared his throat, "Um, I was just wondering-...What? My name? Is, uh, Luther Hargreeves, and-..."

Diego stole the phone, "You killed one of ours, Olga, now we're coming after you. You will be dead be nightfall."

"Hey." Five entered, "It's Öga For Öga, idiots. Swedish for 'an eye for an eye.'" He removed his bloody blazer, "It means the Swedes killed Elliot."

"Wrong number. Have a lovely day." Two hung up on the poor elder woman.

"We would've gotten there." Luther tried to reassure the clueless pair, "Eventually."

"Yeah."

"Doubt it." Echo shrugged, throwing herself up to sit back in the air.

"Uh, you have some blood on you." Number One informed the boy who pushed past him.

"A lot of blood, actually." Diego expanded.

"Five, what did you do?"

"Who did you kill?" The red-head rested her elbow on the knife brothers shoulder, "Correction, sorry. Who did you kill without me?"

-----------

"So, I found a way home." Five cleaned himself up in the bathroom, shutting off the sink and putting his tie back on.

"What? How?" Luther interrogated.

"All the details are irrelevant, but...I made a deal to get back to our timeline."

"Oh, please don't tell me it involved her." Echo gagged from above the bathtub.

"What about doomsday?" Diego tool over the conversation.

"Won't happen." The boy taught, eyes not leaving the mirror.

"And the 2019 apocalypse?"

"Everything will be back to normal." Five exited the lavatory, ginger floating behind him, "All right? Now, no more questions. We gotta go. We have to find the others, right?"

Luther nodded, "Yeah."

"Luther, you get Allison. Diego, Klaus. I'll get Vanya."

"What about me?" Echo creased her brows.

"You stay here encase the Swedes come back."

"Yay..." She rolled her eyes, sarcasm dripping in her tone.

"Now, we meet back in the arrival alley in seventy-seven minutes." The boy retched two watches off the table, handing them to his brothers, "Here. I've synchronized these watches."

"Okay, let's do this." Luther declared.

Diego barred the boy before he could leave, "Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold on. You show up drenched in blood and expect us to believe everything's gonna go back to normal if we go home now?"

"Elliot just got killed because of us." reminded Five.

"What about Dad? What about JFK?"

"Diego, we have a chance to go home and make things right. We are taking it."

"I have to say goodbye to Lila?"

"Lila doesn't give a shit about you, Diego!" Five barked, a little 'oh damn' escaping the ginger in the back, "She never did. She's one of them. She's a member of the Commission."

"I freaking knew it!" The red-head celebrated, holding a hand up to one for a high-five, being left hanging.

"No way." Knife boy refused, "Not possible."

"She was just using you to get to me." The boy hurt his brother, "You're the Oswald of this story my friend. The goddamn patsy." He strutted away.

"You don't know what you're talk-..."

Five interrupted him, spacial-jumping in the mans face, "If you don't do this, I'll kill you myself. got it?" With a whoosh, he was gone.

Luther sighed heavily, a hand on his brother's shoulder, "Women. Am I right?"

"You better watch yourself, big boy." Echo cocked her brows, lowering to lay on the couch.

-----------

Echo was positioned in the bathroom, washing her face. Water trickled down her sunburned skin. She sighed, whipping out the little bag she had swiped from Jules appartment. It was a makeup bag. With all the life tips Julia taught her, makeup was one she took much interest in.

Dragging the blue eyeshadow across her lid, Echo's eyes began to water, her chin wobbled. Deep breaths. She complimented the colour with some black eyeliner, adding mascara. The ginger's complexion was quite pale, her and Julie struggled to find a good match, but eventually got there. She had applied the foundation at the beginning. Slathering on some pink-tinted lip gloss.

Finger strained round the edge of the sink, she flinched at her reflection. Not only seconds after applying, black streaks tainted her innocent look. Ugly. Rotten. Evil. Useless. The word from the Commission rang out in her head like the ticks of a clock. Her right eye twitched.

Lifting up the tight material of her shirt, the ginger's throat bubbled with sick at the hideous scars. They brought her back to her torture. The torture were she was belittled, forgotten, useless. That's what she felt right now.

Who was she kidding, she scoffed, to think she could fit in with the family. Bo one of them. Never. She would never be apart of a group, a family, something. Echo was destined to be alone. Sulking in a corner with herself, only her, like it always was. How it was for forty years.

They makeover finished, with her curled up on the tiled floor, glass shattered around her, blood oozing from her knuckles. Pathetic.

-----------

"You're the first." The ginger heard Five tell his brother from above them.

"Then I'm the second." Echo floated down from the roof.

"Yeah! Yeah!" A gittery man enter the alley, "We made it!" Klaus coughed out.

"What do you mean 'we'?" Five quizzed his shaking sibling.

"Get out!" Klaus groaned, turning around and throwing up everywhere, falling to the ground.

"Ew! Gross!" Echo backed into Five.

"I can't believe it. I mean you're here." Luther signal to his unhealthy brother.

"We got eight minutes left." Five muttered into his pocket watch.

Number Four whimpered, "I just had the strangest dream."

"Where are the others?"

"If I had telepathy, I'd tell you Five!" Echo growled, "But unfortunately my specialities end at flying!"

The three paced around the alley for seven minutes. "We've got a minute left!" Number ONe assaulted the trash-bin.

"What's going on, guys?" Klaus groaned from the ground, "Are we going somewhere?"

"It was a simple task." Five chatted, "It was a simple task! All we had to do is be here. Didn't have to fight a giant sea monster, no. An army of mutants? Nein. "

"You know what? I say we leave them here." Echo leaned on the bin, "They obviously do care enough, unless they'd actually show up!"

"I can't believe this!" Huffed Monkey man.

"It was handed to us on a silver platter." The boy continued to ramble to himself.

"Could you just moan a little softer?" Klaus sat up, "My head is killing me."

"Listen to me, you useless puke bag," Five circled the suffering four, "We just blew our chance to save the world!" The briefcase began to click and chirp, "God damnit!" The boy winged it up in the air, were it disappeared into a familiar blue. "We were that close. That close."

"Five, we're done." Echo sarcastically chuckled, "I don't want to become a Hargreeves, you guys suck." She spat, stomping around.

-----------

A/N: Sorry for the little break:)

I'm ngl, I'm a little tipsy writing this but who cares. Echo really be crying and depressed and shit every chapter, girl needs therapy.

Anyways, thank you so much for reading<3

Peace out losers,

xoxo PansAreSmoken

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.9K 1.2K 29
π’“π’†π’—π’†π’“π’Šπ’† ━━ (n.) a state of being pleasantly lost in one's thoughts, ❛ a daydream ❜ π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ ━ after saving the world in 1963...
9.2K 180 43
Reunited after their father's death, estranged siblings with extraordinary powers uncover shocking family secrets and a looming threat to humanity. I...
136K 4.6K 25
❝Hᴇʏ, Ιͺα΄›'s α΄›Κœα΄‡ 60's, α΄‘Κœα΄€α΄› α΄„α΄α΄œΚŸα΄… ᴘᴏssΙͺΚ™ΚŸΚ ɒᴏ ᴑʀᴏɴɒ?❞ ❝Eα΄ α΄‡Κ€Κα΄›ΚœΙͺΙ΄Ι’, Iᴠʏ, α΄‡α΄ α΄‡Κ€Κα΄›ΚœΙͺΙ΄Ι’ α΄„α΄α΄œΚŸα΄… ɒᴏ ᴑʀᴏɴɒ. TΚœα΄‡ α΄‘α΄Κ€ΚŸα΄… α΄‘α΄€s ᴊᴜsα΄› ᴇɴᴅΙͺΙ΄Ι’.❞ ❝Lᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ α΄€ΚŸα΄Ι΄α΄‡, FΙͺᴠᴇ. α΄€...
55.2K 977 21
PART 2 OF A SERIES! Who knew saving the world would be this hard. Again. "On April 1rst, 2019, the Earth was destroyed in a cataclysmic event. Bill...