MLP Equestria Friends: Rainbo...

Par Crystal34345

**COMPLETED** When the Dazzlings come to Canderlot High, the human six, along with Sunset Shimmer, need the h... Plus

OC Info
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
Next Book Is Out!

[5]

564 12 0
Par Crystal34345

~GALAXY P.O.V

It was now morning and we were at Sweet Apple Acres, practicing the counter spell. Well, trying to. Flash wasn't with us because he had to catch up with his band... And I'm kinda glad he isn't. 

Twilight and I were singing, I think I was doing a good job but I wasn't sure about her, no offense. 

"Hey, hey, listen," she sang slightly off-key before there was a bit of feedback. "We've got a message for you," Twilight cringed while singing.

"We're not all alike. But our friendship is true," I sang with a slight charm in my voice. I looked over and saw Spike covering his ears while Sunset was cringing as she held the box where the microphones were connected.

"Yeah, we're really different. But we still get along," Twilight sang, causing feedback from the machine and both Spike and Sunset cringing as the rest of the group exchanged an unsure look.

"So hey, hey, listen to our song. You may think you're in control," I sang with a one voice crack, causing me to cringe. "But we're here to prove you wrong. With our friendship and our music," Twilight sang, causing all of us to cringe.

"With the power of our song. Gonna stomp our feet, clap our hands," I sang as Twilight held up the notebook, which all I could see were scribbles. I also noticed Rainbow trying to play well enough so she could get her ears and tail.

"With the magic of friendship. Gonna stop your evil plan!" Twilight finished before Rainbow looked up to see if her ears came in, but they don't, causing her to have an annoyed look on her face.

"Eh, that sounded... way better than the last... five times you've played it. Heh heh," Spike lied, trying to reassure us. "Nnope," Big Mac said as he walked past the window with a crate of apples.

Spike whimpered as he looked at us nervously. "I think it's pretty obvious what's going wrong with this counter-spell," Rainbow said, causing Applejack to glare at her as Rarity crossed her arms with a glare.

"You're turnin' what should be the chorus into a five-minute guitar solo?" Applejack told her causing Rarity to nod in agreement. "I have to pick up the slack somehow! Are you guys even trying?!" Rainbow yelled at them.

"I'm trying," Fluttershy told them, causing Rainbow to look at her with a deadpan stare. "It's fine," Twilight said before she laughed nervously. I put a hand on her shoulder. "It'll be fine. One more time from the top!" I told the group, covering for Twilight, who gave me a small smile.

The group just stared at us for a second, not saying anything. "Or, perhaps we could take a short break, try on some of the wardrobe choices I've put together?" Rarity said as she pulled out a rack of clothing. "I'm particularly fond of this one," Rarity said before she pushed it away, wearing some sort of matching jacket. 

"Eh, of course we could always go with something a bit more modern," Rarity suggested. "We're tryin' to save our school here. Enough with the costumes!" Applejack told her.

Somehow, Rarity had magically appeared in some sort of robot outfit that was gold. "Oh, you can never have enough costumes!" Rarity told her as she crossed her arms.

"She just wants to make things fun! Isn't that what being in a band supposed to be?" Pinkie questioned before she played the rimshot angrily. "You don't have time for any of this! You're supposed to check in at the Battle of the Bands in fifteen minutes!" Sunset informed us.

We all gasped in shock and worry. "Oh, no!" we all said before Rainbow, Pinkie, Fluttershy, Rarity, Applejack, and Sunset started packing the equipment.

"What? But it's not ready! If we play our counter-spell in the first round and it doesn't work, the sirens will know what we're up to and make sure we don't get a chance to play it again!" Twilight ranted, causing everyone to stop in their tracks.

I thought for a second before I snapped my fingers. "Then we'll have to buy ourselves some time so you can keep working on it!" I told the group. "But how do you propose we do that?" Rarity questioned.

"We compete in the Battle of the Bands for real! I take over lead vocals again, with Galaxy helping me out, and we stay alive until the finals! We unleash the counter-spell then!" Rainbow told the plan before she looked over at Twilight. "You'll have figured it out by finals, right?" she questioned.

Twilight stared at her nervously before Spike walked over and patted her leg. "Of course she will. Twilight Sparkle's never met a problem she couldn't solve. Right, Twilight?" Spike asked her.

Twilight gave us a nervous smile. "Right," she told us. "Then let's go win us a Battle of the Bands!" Rainbow cheered before the girls ran out of the barn. Twilight waved before she looked down nervously at Spike, who smiled at her confidently.

She looked up again, even more nervous. I sighed before I patted her shoulder, trying to calm her down as best I could.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~THIRD PERSON P.O.V

Principal Celestia stood on the stage in the gymnasium. "Welcome to the first ever Canterlot High School Battle of the Bands. I believe I speak for everyone when I say it is by far the greatest thing we have ever done here at this school!" Principal Celestia announced, causing all the students to cheer.

Flash looked at his band members to see them cheering as well. He sighed as he shook his head.

"We are so glad our three newest students encouraged us to turn this event into something exciting!" Principal Celestia said, motioning to the Dazzling's sitting on the top of the steps.

Vice Principal Luna took the microphone from Principal Celestia. "But, as this is now a competition, we can only choose one winner. Who is it going to be?" Vice Principal Luna reminded them, causing all the students except for Flash to start arguing with each other.

He looked over to his band mates to see them arguing with students. He sighed again before he shook his head. Meanwhile, the Dazzling's absorbed the negative energy with their necklaces.

"You feel that, girls? Our true power is being restored," Adagio said, causing Aria and Sonata to laugh. Just then, The Rainbooms, plus Sunset, walked into the gym, causing Adagio to motion them to stop laughing. 

The Rainbooms, plus Sunset, looked around at the students that were arguing. Galaxy caught Flash's eye and waved to him, causing him to slightly wave back. "And that's before we've tapped into the strongest magic here," Adagio commented.

Aria thought for a second. "But the Rainblossoms, or whatever they're called, aren't under our spell. How exactly are we supposed to get to their magic?" Aria questioned.

"The Rainbooms are just as capable of falling apart as anyone else. They just need a little... push in the wrong direction. I have a feeling everyone here is going to be lining up to give them a shove," Adagio explained to them as the Rainbooms, plus Sunset, walked further into the gym.

Sonata caught sight of Flash, who was still on the bench, watching Galaxy with a smile on his face. "But what about him? He doesn't seem to be under our spell," Sonata informed the other two.

Aria frowned. "For once, she has a point," Aria told Adagio. Adagio rubbed her chin for a few moments before an idea struck her. She smirked evilly. "I have an idea..." she told them, causing the two girls to grin.

Soon, the first round started and it was Snips and Snails' turn. They were beatboxing, and they were doing it poorly.

Snips:

[Beatboxed poorly]

Snails:

Aw, yeah! Snips and Snails indahouse, yo!

Snails did the moonwalk so Snips could sing the next verse.

Snips:

They call me MC Snips and that ain't no lie

My favorite food is like pumpkin pie

Snips moved out of the way so Snails could step back into the spotlight.

Snails:

I'm DJ Snazzy Snails, I like whales

When I go to the beach, I always bring my pails

Snips:

[Beatboxed poorly]

Pinkie Pie danced to their rapping and beatboxing as the rest of the Rainbooms cringed at this, along with Flash, who was standing in front of the stage with his bandmates/friends.

Snips:

Everybody knows my favorite color is orange

My rhymes are so fly, they're better than... um... 

Snails:

Than an orange, yo!

Snips:

Yeah!

Snails:

Yeah!

Snips:

Represent!

Snips and Snails:

[Beatboxing and Freestyled poorly]

Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna stared at them bored. The students either laughed at them, stared at them bored, or stared at them confused.

Snips:

What do we... What do we do now?

Snails:

Get off the stage, I'd like to leave right now

Sonata nodded her head to them while Aria and Adagio giggled at their poor performance.

Snips and Snails:

[Beatboxed and freestyled poorly]

Snips:

Bam! That just happened!

Snails:

Aw, yeah! We out!

Snips:

Snips and Snails outta here!

The two dropped their microphones, which caused them to let out feedback. Everyone covered their ears from the sound. "Please do not drop the microphone," Principal Celestia told them as she and Vice Principal Luna wrote something down on a piece of paper.

"Yeah! Bam!" Snips said as they high-fived. Snails laughed as they picked up the microphones. The walked off the stage and past the Rainbooms. "In your face, Rainbooms!" Snips taunted them, but they weren't affected by the threat.

Galaxy watched them walk off in confusion. "What... Just happened? What was any of that?" she questioned to no one in particular. "Least we know one group who won't stand in the way of us gettin' to the finals," Applejack commented.

"Let's get ready to rock!" Rainbow cheered as she did a rock and roll gesture with her hand. "Wait! Where's Rarity?" Pinkie Pie questioned as they looked around for her.

"Oh! Here! I'm here!" Rarity painted as the group looked at her. She was wearing an outfit that had metal pieces on it. The group just stared at her. Rarity realized they hadn't said anything.

"We will be performing in front of an audience. I'm not going to wear something fabulous? Hmph," Rarity told them. The group rolled their eyes as Applejack face-palmed in annoyance. "Guh..." she muttered.

They walked onto the stage to get ready to perform. The students chattered at them with glares as the Rainbooms stood on stage, ready. They looked over to Flash to see him giving them a small smile. 'Good luck!' he mouthed to them with a small thumbs up.

Galaxy nodded slightly with a smile. Twilight covered her microphone with her hand. "Remember, we have to be good enough to make it through but not so good we let the sirens see the magic within us. They could realize we plan to use it against them," Twilight warned the group and they nodded in understanding.

"Got it! Be cool enough to win, but not so cool that we end up showing off the whole ears and tails and rainbows thing. Sooo... about twenty percent less cool," Rainbow told us before she got ready to play her guitar.

"One! Two!" Pinkie Pie said as she hit her drum sticks together.

The Rainbooms:

We've just got the day to get ready

And there's only so much time to lose

Because tonight, yeah, we're here to party

So let's think of something fun to do

Above them, Photo Finish's group stood with magnets, to mess up the performance.

The Rainbooms:

We don't know (we don't know) what's gonna happen

We just know (we just know) it's gonna feel right

All our friends are here

And it's time to ignite the lights!

Photo Finish's bandmates gave her the magnets before she threw them over the side of the railing. The magnets caught Rarity's outfit, lifting her up into the air and causing her to stop playing.

Photo Finish moved her around, causing Applejack to stare at her confused.

The Rainbooms:

Shake your tail 'cause we're here to have a party tonight

Shake your tail, shake your tail

Shake your tail 'cause we're here to have a party tonight

Shake your tail, shake your tail

Rarity, thanks to Photo Finish, knocked off Applejack's hat. She put it back on before glaring at her.

Twilight Sparkle:

So what you didn't get it right the first time 

The students stared at them bored, except for Flash who was secretly nodding his head to the beat. Apple Bloom looked at her friends. "Boring!" she commented and both Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo nodded in agreement.

Pinkie Pie noticed this, so she turned one of the drums around before she pressed a switch with her foot, causing confetti to come out.

Pinkie Pie:

Laugh it off, no one said it is a crime

Rarity pulled herself closer to be by the microphone, fighting against the magnets.

Rarity:

Do your thing, you know you're an original

She was pulled over to Applejack, who glared at her before kicking her away.

Applejack:

Your ideas are so funny that they're criminal

The Rainbooms:

Ohhh-ahh!

Galaxy breathed in a confetti piece, causing her to start coughing and choking. Fluttershy smiled worriedly at her before she hit her tambourine on her back, causing the piece to come out.

Galaxy smiled as thanks to her before Fluttershy continued playing. Galaxy looked over and saw Flash's bandmates leaving the gym, pulling Flash with them. Flash quickly gave her a smile before walking out with them.

Galaxy frowned sadly.

The Rainbooms:

We've just got the day to get ready

And there's only so much time to lose

Because tonight, yeah, we're here to party

So let's think of something fun to do

Above them, Snips and Snails walked up to a light. The two laughed. "Awesome," Snips commented as Snails moved the light. The light moved over Fluttershy, which caused her to freeze and stop playing.

The Rainbooms:

We don't know (we don't know) what's gonna happen

We just know (we just know) it's gonna feel right

Fluttershy ran around the stage, trying to get out of the light. The others watched her with a confused look on their faces.

The Rainbooms:

All our friends are here

And it's time to ignite the lights!

Photo Finish kept moving Rarity around while Snails kept chasing Fluttershy with the light.

The Rainbooms:

Shake your tail 'cause we're here to have a party tonight

Shake your tail, shake your tail

Fluttershy hid behind Pinkie Pie to get out of the light while Rarity pulled her arms back, trying to get the magnets off her arms.

The Rainbooms:

Shake your tail 'cause we're here to have a party tonight

Shake your tail, shake your tail

Shake your tail 'cause we're here to have a party tonight

Shake your tail, shake your tail

Rarity managed to get the magnets off, but the sleeves of her outfit stuck to the magnets. She gasped before she started to cry.

The Rainbooms:

Shake your tail 'cause we're here to have a party tonight

Shake your tail, shake your tail

Shake your tail 'cause we're here to have a party tonight!

Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna applauded before writing down some things on paper. The students just stared at them. The group walked off stage where Sunset and Spike were waiting for them.

"Ruined! Absolutely ruined!" Rarity cried as she put her keytar on her back. Applejack set her bass next to Sunset before making her way over to Rarity, who was looking at her ruined outfit.

"Rarity, were you tryin' to make us lose out there?!" Applejack asked her, causing Rarity's eyes to widen before she turned to look at Applejack, who had her hands on her hips.

"Wh- Oh! This was not my fault! This was an act of sabotage!" Rarity argued as she got up in Applejack's face. "Yeah, well, whoever did this couldn't have done this if you didn't insist on dressin' like... like... this!" Applejack said, motioning to her outfit, which caused Rarity to look at her in both shock and hurt.

Sunset looked at them, unsure. She shared a look with Spike as Twilight and Galaxy walked up to her. "We need to sound good! Is there some reason that concept seems to escape you?" Applejack told Rarity.

Rainbow held up a piece of confetti in Pinkie Pie's face. "And what was with the confetti, Pinkie Pie? How am I supposed to shred if there's paper stuck in my frets?!" Rainbow glared at her.

Fluttershy walked up to the two. "It was pretty distracting..." Fluttershy told her. Pinkie Pie turned to face her. "Ugh! Says the girl who was running from a light the whole time! A light!" Pinkie Pie shouted at her.

Galaxy walked up to her. "I almost choked on one of them. If it wasn't for Fluttershy, I could've passed out!" Galaxy told Pinkie, causing Pinkie to glare at her and Fluttershy to nod, saying thank you for the save.

"You still sounded much better than most of the other bands. I'm sure you'll make it to the next round. But it won't matter if you don't have that counter-spell ready," Sunset told the group, causing Twilight to look away nervously. 

"You all find a place to practice where the sirens can't hear you. I'll keep an eye on things around here," Sunset told them as Derpy's group walked on stage. Derpy started playing the musical saw.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

10.4K 191 12
Note: I didn't own this story. I just wanted to share on wattpad. Description about story: Twilight Sparkle finds an ancient star chart which shows t...
Kiss Par Roze

Fanfiction

13.9K 179 44
AppleDash is in! Only if Pinkie wasn't jealous... Starting at Canterlot, and ending in a tough spot, will Applejack and Rainbow Dash make it through...
9.2K 478 31
It's a few years after graduation at Canterlot College. Rainbow Dash has settled into her temporary placement on the official Canterlot soccer team w...
27.8K 1K 34
Sunset lives with Starlight, the vampire who turned her. One day she and her friends, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Fluttershy, and Rarity hea...