MLP Equestria Friends: Rainbo...

By Crystal34345

**COMPLETED** When the Dazzlings come to Canderlot High, the human six, along with Sunset Shimmer, need the h... More

OC Info
[1]
[2]
[3]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
Next Book Is Out!

[4]

661 12 4
By Crystal34345

~GALAXY P.O.V

We got to the gym as the students were arguing silently. Twilight, Sunset, Rainbow, Pinkie, Fluttershy, Rarity, Applejack, and I were at the snack and drink table. Flash had gone over to talk with his friends but they were still glaring at the other bands.

"I-I'm gonna get more punch!" I heard Flash make an excuse before he walked over to us. "Not having any luck with them?" I asked him as Flash stood next to me and he nodded.

"Yeah. All they can think about is the competition. I'm getting kinda annoyed by them, but I know it's not their fault. It's the Dazzlings spell," Flash told me before he took a drink of his newly poured punch. "Yeah. But the spell will be over soon," I reassured him and he smiled.

"How is Equestria anyway? I never had the chance to ask?" Flash asked as he grabbed a cookie before Pinkie ate them all. I looked down. "Oh... It's fine. Nothing special really happened... Other than we found something called the Tree of Harmony," I told him and he looked at me curiously.

"Really? What's that?" Flash asked me before he took a bite of his cookie. "It's apparently the Tree where the Elements of Harmony come from. We did have to give them back to the Tree so it could get protecting Equestria," I explained to him.

He smiled at me. "Wow. Equestria really sounds more amazing than this world," Flash said with a smile, causing me to look down with a frown. "It's not all that, you know," I told him before I saw what I think was the Dazzling's walk into the gym.

I motioned my head to the door and Flash looked over to see them. He gasped before we gave each other a look. We looked at the others. "Guys. Three o'clock," I told them. They looked over and spotted them.

We nodded before we walked to the middle of the gym. "This is just the kickoff party, girls. Imagine what a tizzy they'll be in by the time the Battle of the Bands starts," The girl, who I think is the leader, told the other two.

"There isn't going to be a Battle of the Bands!" Twilight shouted as we posed, and everyone in the room looked over at us. "We're gonna make sure of that! Alright, guys, let's do this!" Twilight said before we grabbed each other's hands.

I blushed as Flash and I held hands. "Friendship is magic!"

But nothing happened. There was just awkward silence. We opened our eyes as someone coughed. "Uh, weren't there rainbows and lasers and stuff last time?" Rainbow whispered/asked Twilight.

"I don't understand. We're all together again. Why isn't this working?" Twilight whispered as she and I exchanged a look. "You, uh... really need to go ahead and do that whole 'magic of friendship' thing now," Spike told us but Twilight shook her head.

"We're trying, Spike. I thought the eight of us standing together against the sirens would bring out the magic we needed to defeat them. That's what happened before," Twilight said.

"Talk about throwing down the gauntlet! This group is obviously serious about winning! A little cocky though, aren't they? Claiming there won't really be a battle. Seems they think they've already got this thing all locked up," The leader of the Dazzlings said, causing fighting among the students to start up again.

"Not if the Great and Powerful Trrrrrixie has anything to do with it!" Trixie shouted. "Whatever, Trixie! We're the best band at CHS!" someone shouted from the crowd. Applebloom stepped forward. "No! The Crusaders are gonna win!" she shouted before everyone started arguing.

I set a hand on Twilight's shoulder. "Maybe we should get out of here,"

She nodded before we all walked out of the gym, not knowing that the Dazzlings were talking about us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We sat outside, talking about why the whole 'holding hands and saying Friendship is Magic' thing didn't work. The sun was also starting to set as well.

The girls and Spike were sitting on the steps, Flash and I were sitting together at the top as Twilight was pacing in front of us. "It doesn't make any sense. Galaxy and I should've been able to create the spark that would help us break their spell. That's how it worked before," Twilight cried, still confused.

"But to defeat me, you drew magic from the crown I was wearing. The sirens' magic comes from their music. So maybe you have to use the same kind of magic to defeat them," Sunset said, causing to look at her as Twilight's eyes widened.

"Or... maybe not," Sunset muttered. "No. I think you're onto something," Twilight told her, causing Sunset to smile. "Really?" Sunset asked. I stood up and stood next to Twilight. "You're right. It's when you play music that you transform now, right?" I guessed.

"Yup. Ears, tails, and wings for Fluttershy, Rainbow, and I. The whole shebang," Flash said with a nod. "So maybe the way to use that magic to defeat the sirens is by playing a musical counter-spell!" I said with a smile. "You mean like a song?" Fluttershy asked as she moved her hair out of her face.

"Uh-huh. And in order to free everyone who's been exposed to the sirens' spell, we'll need them all to hear it," I told them. Twilight nodded in agreement. "Hmmm..." they hummed in thought. Rarity gasped as she stood up. "The band competition! That's the next time we can be certain everyone will be in the same place at the same time," Rarity said, causing Applejack and Rainbow to stand up.

"Guess the Rainbooms are the band to beat," Applejack said as she set a hand on Rainbow's shoulder. "And I believe you two, just became the Rainbooms' newest members," Rarity said and we looked at her in shock.

The girls were laughing and cheering as they walked up to us. Flash smiled as he walked over to us. I looked over and notice Sunset looking down sadly. I smiled at her sympathetically, causing her to smile back slightly. Pinkie appeared in front of us, which caused the girls and Flash to take a step back.

"So what do you two wanna play? Triangle?" Pinkie said before she pulled out a Triangle and made it ding. "Sousaphone?" Pinkie asked as she held a sousaphone before playing it. "Theremin?" she asked before she played it. "Soooo magical,"

"Thanks for the suggestions, Pinkie. But it might take us a little too long to learn how to play something with our hands. Since we're used to... Hoofs. We'll just sing," I told them and Twilight nodded. Rainbow came close to us.

"Like, as in, lead singers? Cuz that's usually my gig. This being my band and all," Rainbow said as she wrapped an arm each around mine and Twilight's shoulder before Applejack walked u to us, glaring at us.

"It's our band! And, of course, as lead singers. They're the ones with the magical know-how to help us pull this thing off," Applejack told the others. "Okay, yeah, that's cool. I'll just use this as a chance to hone my already insanely good lead guitar skills," Rainbow said, pretending to play a guitar.

I looked over at Flash. "What about Flash?" I asked as everyone looked at him. "I'll still have to play with my band. But... I'll be like a spy," Flash suggested and Fluttershy looked at him confused. "A spy?" she asked and Flash nodded.

"Yeah. The other bands might be out to try and stop each other from winning, you guys probably the most, after what happened in the gym. I might be able to hear some important info from the Dazzlings that we could use," Flash suggested and Sunset nodded.

"Sounds like a plan, Flash," she told him and Flash smiled at her. Twilight smiled at the others. "It's only temporary. And we don't have to win the Battle of the Bands. We just have to perform during the first round of the competition," Twilight informed them.

"Let's get to learning that musical counter-spell!" Rainbow cheered, which caused Twilight and I to share a look. "Well, that's just it. Neither of us know any," I told them and everyone looked at us disappointed. "But I'm sure I could figure out how to write one," Twilight told them.

Totally! Twilight can write a spell like it's nobody's business. That's pretty much how she got to become a princess in Equestria," Spike informed them. "Technically, I helped finish a spell. And there was a little more to it than that, Spike," Twilight told Spike.

"Yeah, whatever," Spike rolled his eyes. "I've got this," Twilight said before she picked up Spike and turned to me. "C'mon!"

Twilight and I started to walk up the steps to the library. "Where're you two goin'?" we heard Applejack ask and both Twilight and I turned to look at her. "Well, last time we were here, Spike, Twilight, and I spent the night in the library," I informed them before Pinkie came up to Twilight and I.

"Are you crazy?! We're besties now!" Pinkie cheered as she hugged Twilight, with Spike in between them. "Slumber party at my house!" Pinkie said, causing the girls and I to smile.

Flash started backing away as Pinkie let go of Twilight and Spike. "I'm good. I'll see you all-" Pinke cut Flash off by hugging him. "Nope! You're coming with us!"

Flash looked at me for help and I shrugged. "Crap..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was nighttime and we were staying over at Pinkie's place. The girls and Flash were wearing their own PJs as Pinkie gave Twilight and me a pair of the same PJs each.

Everyone was doing their own thing. Pinkie was on her laptop, Fluttershy was petting Spike, Applejack and Rainbow were playing a thing called... A video game, Twilight was busy writing a counterspell, Rarity was typing on her phone with Sunset in front of her, while Flash and I were sitting together.

I was busy reading my book for the hundredth time while Flash was playing a tune on his guitar, sitting next to me. Flash stopped playing and looked at me. "You know there are more books on Astronomy than just that one, right?" he asked me. I nodded.

"I know. It's just I know everything about Equestria's night sky. I had Princess Luna teach me all the stars, but... I wanna learn about this world's night sky, too," I told him. He nodded slowly. "It's called Space, here," he told me. I nodded in understanding.

"I know. Read it in here," I told him as I got to the last page, where I had taped the two photos of the Fall Formal to the back. I smiled before closing the book.

"You know, this was the only book of mine that was saved after the Golden Oak Library was completely destroyed," I informed him and Flash looked at me confused. "Golden Oak?" he asked me confused.

"When Princess Celestia sent Twilight and me to Ponyvile, she had us stay in the Golden Oak Library. It was destroyed when Tirek, a centaur who wanted to steal all magic from Earth Ponies, Pegasi, and Unicorns, was battling Twilight for all the alicorn's magic. This was one of the only books that was saved," I explained to him as I hugged it close.

Flash hummed as he set the guitar down. "So, how'd you, Twilight, and the girls defeat him?" he asked. I looked down sadly. "I didn't," I admitted. He looked at me confused. "What?"

"I didn't help. It was all them... They didn't even need me in the slightest... To be honest... I don't think they need me anymore..." I told him as I set the book down before looking down sadly. I didn't notice Flash giving me a saddened look.

"Status update: 'Okie-dokie-lokie.'" I heard Pinkie say. I looked up to see Fluttershy, Rarity, and Sunset pose for a photo but Spike photo bombed it. Rarity glared at Spike as Fluttershy and Sunset giggled.

I looked over at Applejack and Rainbow as they played their game. Applejack looked like she was winning before Rainbow slammed the console, cutting off the game. "Hey! I was about to beat you!" Applejack told her and Rainbow smirked.

"I doubt it. So, Twilight, how is that counter-spell comin'?" Rainbow asked Twilight and she looked up from what she was writing. "Huh? Oh, uh, good. Great," Twilight told them before looking at Fluttershy.

"Thanks for letting me use your notebook, Fluttershy. I really like the song you wrote for the Rainbooms," she told her. Fluttershy smiled. "Thanks," she sighed as she hugged Gummy, Pinkie's pet, who was a plush toy in this world. "Hopefully one day, we'll get a chance to play it,"

I heard Rainbow laughing and I looked over to see her holding Applejack's controller as Applejack tried to grab it back. "Hey!"

Rarity sat down next to Twilight. "I think I speak for all of us when I say I don't know what we would have done if you and Galaxy hadn't come back to help us," Rarity said, causing the girls and Flash to nod in agreement. 

"Uh-huh," 

"Darn tootin',"

The doorbell rang and Pinkie stood up. "Pizza's here!" Pinkie said, causing the girls to stand up and run out of the room. Flash and I stood up. "C'mon. I'll show you some good human food," Flash said as we walked out of the room. I rolled my eyes. "Please. We have pizza back in Equestria," I told him and he looked at me shocked.

"You do?" he asked me as we walked down the hallway. I nodded. "Yeah. We just don't eat it much. My favorite has to be cheese pizza with hay on top," I told him. He looked at me confused. "Hay?" he asked me. I shrugged. "Ponies. Remember?"

He nodded. "Right. But, wait 'til you've had Pepperoni pizza,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I heard someone walking toward the door, which caused me to sit up. I looked around and saw everyone asleep, but noticed Sunset walking out of the room, and Twilight wasn't here at all. I stood up and followed Sunset out of the room.

"No. That's not gonna work," I heard Twilight say as Sunset and I stood in the opening frame of the kitchen. "Hey, Twilight," I greeted, which caused Twilight to look over at the two of us. 'You're up late," Sunset told her as she walked over to the fridge as I leaned on the counter Twilight was sitting at.

Twilight covered Fluttershy's notebook with her arm. "Just looking over the counter-spell. We only get one shot at this. It has to be perfect," Twilight said as she held the notebook. "We really are lucky your both here," Sunset said as she opened the fridge.

I smiled brightly as Twilight looked down. "That's what everyone keeps telling us," Twilight mused as she looked down. "Who could possibly need this much whipped cream?"

We looked over at Sunset confused until we saw lots of cans of whipped cream in the fridge, nothing else. "Must be nice to have everyone always looking to you for answers to their problems... instead of waiting for you to cause a problem," Sunset said as she put a little whipped cream on her finger.

"Just because everyone expects something from you doesn't mean it's guaranteed to happen," Twilight added as she looked down at the notebook. "Well, that doesn't stop them from expecting it," Sunset said as she set the can back in the fridge.

"And what fears you the most is that nobody wants to trust you anymore," I said as I looked down in sadness. "Which only makes things harder because the last thing you want to do is..." Twilight said before she sighed.

"...let everybody down,"

We looked at each other shocked as we said that. Twilight smiled at Sunset and I did at the same time. Sunset closed the fridge door and we saw Maud behind it. "Waaah!" she yelped as Maud stared blankly at us.

"Boulder was hungry," she told us before she grabbed a box of crackers from the cupboard. She started to pour it on Boulder as she walked out of the room, but the crackers just fell on the floor.

"I still can't get over the fact that she's related to Pinkie Pie," Sunset whispered to us. "You and me both!" Twilight whispered to her. "Me too!" I whispered to them and the three of us giggled. Sunset and I yawned.

"Galaxy and I better get some sleep. Good luck with the counter-spell. Not that you'll need it. This must be nothing compared with the stuff you're expected to deal with as a princess in Equestria," Sunset said as she and I walked over to the door.

"Sunset Shimmer? Sis?"

We looked over to Twilight, who looked like she was gonna ask us something but she shook her head. "...Never mind. It's not important. No, I have to be able to do this. I have to," Twilight said, looking determined.

Sunset smiled before walking back to Pinkie's room as I gave her a concerned look. "You sure you don't need any help?" I asked her and she shook her head. "Nope. I'm fine. I'll do this all by myself. I don't need your help," Twilight told me before she went back to the book.

My face fell before I looked down. "Oh... Right... I'll leave you to it," I told her before I walked back to Pinkie's room. I laid down on my sleeping bag and sighed. I rolled over and fell asleep, not knowing that Flash was awake the whole time, and heard the conversation we had.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.2K 433 33
The students of Canterlot High along with Princess Twilight and Prince Dusk spend the week at Camp Everfree hoping to get away from magic for awhile...
10.3K 162 25
On this adventure, it's nothing like we've seen before! Something strange is going on with a new girl that Sunset Shimmer and The Main Six meet, who...
10.9K 172 10
**COMPLETED** When Twilight's crown gets stolen, she has to go to an unknown world to get it back, otherwise, Equestria is in trouble. Spike and Gala...
5.1K 75 7
After Sunset Shimmer's failed attempt to take over Canterlot High with the help of Princess Twilight's crown from Equestria, things returned to norma...