invisible// saiki kusuo ff

By ishortcqke

{FINISHED} Y/n is invisible. Yes, she is solid and physically there. For her whole life, she's been the quie... More

Chapter 1|| Y/n's Pov
Chapter 2 || Kusuo's POV
Chapter 3 || Y/n's POV
Chapter 4 || Kusuo's POV
Chapter 5 || Y/n's POV
Chapter 6 || Kusuo's POV
Chapter 7 || Y/n's POV
Chapter 8 || Kusuo's POV
Chapter 9 || Y/n's POV
Chapter 10 || Kusuo's POV
Chapter 11 || Y/n's POV
Chapter 12 || Kusuo's POV
Chapter 13 || Y/n's POV
Chapter 14 || Kusuo's POV
Chapter 15 || Y/n's POV
Chapter 16 || Kusuo's POV
Chapter 17 || Y/n's POV
Chapter 18 || Kusuo's POV
Chapter 19 || Y/n's POV
Chapter 20 || Kusuo's POV
Chapter 21 || Y/n's POV
Chapter 22 || Kusuo's POV
Chapter 23 || Y/n's POV
Chapter 24 || Kusuo's POV
Chapter 25 || Y/n's POV
Chapter 26 || Kusuo's POV
Chapter 27 || Y/n's POV
Chapter 28 || Flashback
Chapter 29 || Mikoto's POV
Chapter 30 || Mikoto's Flashback
Chapter 31 || Y/n's POV
Chapter 32 || Kusuo's POV
Chapter 33 || Y/n's POV
Chapter 34 || Kusuo's POV
Chapter 35 || Y/n's POV
Chapter 37 || Y/n's POV
BONUS: time skip || first time

Chapter 36 || Kusuo's POV

1.9K 81 56
By ishortcqke

The time was approaching. I got up  and paced around, anxious thoughts bombarding my head. What was I going to do if it didn't work out? Would I lose Y/n? Speaking of which, where was she right now... I tried to think of who she might be hanging out with but when I spied on the boys they weren't together.

Suddenly a loud sound wooshed in from the sky. I turned around to see a helicopter wurring in. What the- what was it coming for? And from?

I bent a hand to shield my eyes as I looked up. They couldn't have come at a worse time. The volcano would explode in T minus 30 minutes now. I had to time to deal with sight seers or whatever the hell these morons were. Then the helicopter landed, a bit wonky. What kind of lunatic would drive a helicopter over a volcano anyways? Clearly this one wasn't experienced.

As the wind rustled around the landing helicopter, leaves scattered around me and a dust cloud faded my view. I coughed and waved it away as I squinted to get a better look. I had to analyze the situation of whether I would need to kill, teleport, or erase memories from them. Eventually the dust faded and I caught a glimpse through the window.

There way no way... I saw a certain purple haired pervert... Toritsuka?! What the hell was he doing here? And how did he learn how to fly a helicopter?

Suddenly the doors open and out stepped two more people. I squinted and was overcome by yet another shockwave. The gyaru was here as well as... Y/n.

"Saiki!" Toritsuka shouted, walking towards me with his palms outstretched. He wore a goofy smile as if he was encountering an old friend. He went in for a dap but I rejected his advantages and instead met the two girls.

"What are you doing here?" I demanded.

"You're in danger, Kusuo, you can't do this alone."

"What do you know?" I scoffed. Y/n was still unable to control her powers properly and yet here she was trying to play Mommy. But she did (not) have the assets for that role.

"Auira's a psychic. She saw the disaster when you failed to extinguish the volcano."

"Why should I believe that?"

"Why else would we travel a thousand miles over here in a helicopter that we had to trust Toritsuka with? This is serious, Kusuo!"

"Speaking of which, how did that idiot manage to fly a helicopter?" I pointed my thumb behind me, referencing him but turns out he was right behind me and I ended up poking him in the eye. Serves him right.

"Oh, I let a ghost posess me. Surprised we landed alright because the reason he's dead is because of a helicopter crash."

"What?!" Aiura, the so called psychic screamed.

"You drove us knowing we could have plummeted and died?"

"Hey, the chances were better than Saiki blowing us up." Toritsuka picked a booger from his nose and flung it. I dodged the projection.

"For the record it wouldn't have been my fault. I don't control nature."

"Oh wow, Kusuo had a weakness!" Y/n exclaimed.

"GUYS! Now's not the time for jokes. There's less than 30 minutes until it explodes. What the hell are we gonna do?" Aiura frantically huffed. So she was psychic? How else would she know the time it would erupt..

"Oh, btw, since the three of us are buddies and psychics now, that makes us the three musketeers."

"Hypocrite," I muttered in response to her early order.

"What about me!?" Toritsuka cried.

"Auira's right, we don't have time to joke around," Y/n straightened us out again. "We need to make a plan on how well combat this dumb mother mount."

"I already have a plan," I spoke up.

"I know I'm still a rooky, but you can't do this without me."

"Why? Just stay out of this. I don't want you to get hurt."

"She's right," Aiura butted in. "There's no future for Japan if you don't let her help."

"I've done this multiple times, if all fails I'll just turn the earth back another year."

"But how long can you keep doing that? Don't you want to finish this once and for all?"

I paused. "How could you be so sure it'll work?"

"I saw it in my vision. I'm not quite sure how, or why, but you two were holding hands and crouching on the crack.

Toritsuka giggled. Aiura hit him.

"H-holding hands?" Y/n croaked. Aiura smirked.

"Yes, holding hands. Is that too much of a burden to save Japan?"

"No," Y/n muttered, half rolling her eyes.

"Fifteen minutes," toritsuka chimed in.

"Shit!" Y/n shouted. She raised her hands to her head.

"We're doomed, I have no idea how to do this! I can't even fucking-"

"Relax girl, if I saw you save us, you're going to save us."

"You're forgetting a key factor in this operation," I said, indicating myself.

"Yeah, yeah, anyways you two better brainstorm how you're gonna fix this, and we gotta go so byeee."

"Wait, you're really just going to leave us?" Y/n looked into Aiuras eyes like a sad puppy who's owner was leaving for work.

"Well duh, no offense but if this fails I'm not about to get blown up."

"You're forgetting it will blow up the entirety of Japan.

"America it is."

"You're going to America in 10 minutes?"

Aiura glanced at her phone.

"Shit, I gotta get out of here!" She dragged toritsuka by his collar and threw himself in the plane.

"Okay," I said, taking in a breath.

"Are you experienced with controlling shock?"

"Well, that one time we practiced under a waterfall..."

I thought some. To think of it, I'd been trying to balance the absorbing and ejecting energy into it which clearly hadn't worked out. If we divided it between the two of us, it potentially could.

If we hold hands I can lend the power of the shock I absorb to you and in return you can force it back into the volcano, pushing the force back in."

She looked up at me. "Okay, that makes perfect sense... but what if I can't do it?"

I grabbed her hand and almost smiled at the pop of electricity I felt. "Let's practice some.

"How?" She asked. I picked up a massive boulder. "Like this," I hurled the boulder into the sky and positioned my hand up, the other holding Y/n's hand. "Absorb the shock of the plummet and air pressure, sending my strength via our held hands. You force energy out to break the rock. Think you can do it?"

She nodded. "Okay, let's give it a try." As the rock fell down at us. She squeezed my hand harder. Like it was in slow motion, I absorbed the air pressure and sent it to her. I saw her hand outstretched, palm trembling with power that shot out. It hit hard on my palm, and though it was a bit complicated with one hand, I did my best to absorb the shock and channel it to Y/n. I felt the rock being blasted, relieving pressure on my hand. Glancing over, I saw the energy that blasted from her hand. She truly was more powerful than I'd thought, and I began to learn that. I just hoped it was enough for the volcano. I heard Y/n's strained breath as her hand ejected currents of electricity, bursting the rock. Hundreds of crumbled rocks showered down upon us.

"Shit," I muttered, realizing I hadn't warned her about that. I wrapped my arms around her, pressing her head into my nape as I quickly dodged the rain and protected her from falling shards of rock. When the shower was over, I released her only to find her cheeks bright red. It was almost amusing. Okay, it really was. But of course I had to stay focused.

"What did you do that for?!"

"I was protecting you from the rocks." I shrugged it off nonchalantly though my heart tingled at the scent of her vanilla shampoo.

She glared at me. "I have superspeed, I could have protected myself."

"You're a klutz," I reminded her, rubbing her head amusingly.

"Let's hope I don't fuck this up," she sighed, pulling herself away from my touch. We walked up to the mount, T minus 5 minutes til eruption.

"You'll do fine," I assured her, brushing back a strand of her hair.

"We'll get through this, and then you can pay me back in coffee jelly. You still owe me, so you of course can't die."

If this was our last moments, I was happy to spend it with Y/n.

"You're such a pain, Kusuo."

. . . . . . . . .

A/n: TYSM FOR READING SORRY FOR THE SLOW UPDATE PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!! NEXT CHAPTER IS THE LAST CHAPTER!! I'm so happy all of you have made it this far, and there's only one left, so stay tuned. Chapter saiki pic:

Happy reading!! See you next chapter!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.5K 2.3K 57
𝔰𝔞𝔦𝔨𝔦 𝔨𝔲𝔰𝔲𝔬 𝔵 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 --- as an average student of your grade, you caught the eye of a specific psychic, a powerful one...
308K 13K 77
Saiki Kusuo once said to himself, "I am the world's unhappiest man who has had everything snatched away since the moment of my birth." But what happe...
116K 4.3K 24
♡ COMPLETE ♡ ➩ i'm not a psychic, not new to pk academy, not some sort of god sent girl that everyone is obsessed with. i'm an average person. so how...
235K 6.4K 17
• Saiki Kusuo x Female Reader • Ψ•Ψ ❝ᴡᴇ'ʟʟ ʟᴇᴛ ꜰᴀᴛᴇ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ, ꜱᴀɪᴋɪ ᴋᴜꜱᴜᴏ.❞ ♧ » • (L/N) (Y/N), one of the newest students to join the infamous...