Re:Chaos in Another World

By Kingkari_vines

A story where Subaru is born in Japan in the sonic universe. This version of Subaru is the reincarnation of S... More

Before we Begin
Prologue
Chapter 1.Welcome to Kararagi
Subaru's New Transformations
Chapter 2. Forming Contracts and Fighting Assassins
Sonic Fronteirs just gave me new ideas.
Chapter 3. The Roswaal Mansion
Chapter 4. The Roswaal Mansion: Part 2
Sonic Prime gave me some ideas for a later arc.
Chapter 5. A Surprising Explanation
Chapter 6. Building Trust
So...Subaru vs Pandora
RE:ZERO SEASON 3 IS HERE!!!!!
Chapter 7. Arlam Village

Interlude 1

1.5K 45 13
By Kingkari_vines

In an open and empty area of the woods, everything was quiet. Animals were minding their own business and Mabeast were doing whatever it is they do. It was completely quiet and peaceful, until a bright light covered the area. When the light vanished, something appeared, it was completely made of metal with the color scheme of black and yellow, its eyes were completely black, and the pupils were red. This mech was none other than Subaru's doppelganger, Metal Subaru. Subaru wasn't the only one that was transported to this new area.

All in all, it was completely menacing. The animals ran away from the area aside from the Wolgarms, they growled at the piece of machinery, intending to tear it apart. Metal Subaru quickly stood up and grabbed the said Wolgarm by the neck and started lifting it up. Metal Subaru then started scanning it, getting its biodata.

Once the scanning was complete, the machine continued choking the Wolgarm as it struggled to breath. The machine eventually crushed the Wolgarm's windpipe, killing it. Metal Subaru then dropped the now dead Wolgarm's body as it fell to the ground lifeless, the machine looked at the rest of the Wolgarms as they started backing up in fear, they feared the machine in front of them, because their feeble animal minds knew exactly whatever was standing in front of them was indeed a real monster.

The Machine instantly charged at the remaining group of Mabeast, it was a complete massacre, the forest was covered with blood and Mabeast corpses with Metal Subaru standing in the middle of it all. The machine, not wasting anymore time flew off into the distance at great speeds. While Metal was flying, its scanners sensed something, it wasn't chaos energy but something completely different.

It didn't take long for the machine to figure out what this kind of energy was. The stuff he was sensing was called Mana. Mana was pretty much everywhere, it was in living beings, the air, and it resided in these beings called spirits. It wasn't as powerful compared chaos energy, but it was powerful enough in its own right. Metal wanted more of this mana, so it flew off, eventually noticing a nearby village.

The village had adults working, and children running and playing. The machine charged towards the village and in a split second, he crashed into the center, causing a huge dust cloud to form as well as a crater. The noise alerted the villagers as they looked at the dust cloud, only to see a pair of two red glowing eyes looking right back at them.

"Who the hell are you?!" A villager shouted.

"..." The being in front of them said nothing.

The being simply disappeared and reappeared in front of the villager and grabbed the said villager by the neck.

"!!!"

Everyone stood in shock as the children hid behind their parents, shaking in terror as the being in front of them chocked the life out of one of their townsfolk.

"W-What are you-?!"

The villager suddenly felt weak, it felt something leaving his body as his vision was slowly fading away. Soon enough, the said villager went limp as Metal Subaru dropped the body and simply kicked it away as it looked at its hand and simply open and closed it repeatedly.  Meanwhile the villagers were still stunned as they saw one of their own seemingly die by whatever this thing was.

Soon enough a group of villagers with pitchforks surrounded and gathered around the machine.

"Whatever this thing is, make sure you kill it!" Another villager said as they all charged at Metal.

Metal sidestepped as one villager swung his pitchfork in a downward motion, the machine then grabbed the villager by the neck, lifted it up and plunged its hand through the villager's chest. The villager coughed up blood as the machine dropped him as he struggled in pain.

'It hurts! It hurts! It hurts! It hurts! It hurts! It hurts! It hurts! It hurts! It hurts! It hurts! It hurts! It hurts! It hurts! It hurts! It hurts!'

Those were the thoughts running through the dying villager's mind as he looked up to see the machine staring down at him menacingly. The machine then crouched down towards the villager and began draining the villager of its mana. It then looked at the scared and terrified villagers as they witnessed this monster kill another villager.

Metal Subaru then charged at the scared villagers and completely murdered them as well as draining them of their mana. All that could be heard were the screams of men, women, and children, alike. At the end of it all, everything was utterly destroyed. Dead bodies littered the area, bodies of men, women, and children.

The village was in flames, houses were decimated and utterly destroyed.

The machine looked on as it felt the mana it absorbed from it's victims. It open and closed it's hand. This new energy felt exquisite the more he absorbed. But the current amount was not enough...he needed more mana and bio data.

The machine then flew high into the sky looking for more people as well as more ways to achieve mana.

Ever since Metal Subaru's arrival, a lot of chaos has ensued in different parts of the world. There would be reports of something fully made of metal that would terrorize villages and absorb mana from it's victims. Some people speculated Metal Subaru to be a Mabeast while others saw him as a monster that came out of nowhere.

The death counts would increase every passing day. This fact alone was enough to get the royals, nobles and even the wise men involved. They even made their Sword Saint, Reinhard Van Astrea.

But not even that was enough, as he couldn't find the machine. All in all, everything was in constant panic.

Right now we could see Metal Subaru flying over a poor village located within a certain Clown's territory which has been taken care of  over the years. The village itself was a group of buildings located in a clearing within the forest and only half breeds lived there. It is surrounded by a short fence with an old stone gate at the entrance. Currently abandoned.

The machine soon landed in an open clearing as he scanned his surroundings. The data he picked up peaked his interest as this entire area was surrounded by mana or some kind of magic, and it seemed to pick up on the main power source.

It then flew towards the location, unaware of the eyes that were currently watching him. The machine soon made it to the area. It looked like tomb of some kind, but it seemed to have a power source responsible for the magic surrounding the entire area.

It soon took a few steps towards the entrance of the tomb. But before it could enter, a loud noice interrupted the machine as it backed up a few steps, soon a huge dust cloud formed right where the Mech was standing.

"Well, where do ya' think you're going...HUH?!"

"..."

The machine looked on in silence as the dust cloud formed. In front of the machine was a blond boy with green eyes, a big scar on his forehead, and two twin shields on his arms.

The machine said nothing as it pointed its right arm towards the blond boy, a bright light soon appearing.

"Hah? What are ya-?!" The blond was soon interrupted as a bright energy beam was launched towards the boy.

He barely had anytime to react as he formed his arms into an X position as he blocked or tried to block the oncoming beam. The boy tried to keep his ground but was soon launched away as he crashed through the top part of the sanctuary and landed in a area near the village.

"Ow..." the boy grunted in pain as he slowly got up and looked at his shields. Only to be shocked to see them nearly melted.

"The hell...?"

He didn't have time to continue thinking as the machine landed in front of him, glaring at the blond menacingly. The boy then stood up as it glared right back.

"I don' know who the hell you think you are...but you're my enemy...my name is Garfiel...Garfiel Tinsel...remember it as I beat you into the ground!" The boy yelled as he launched himself at the machine.

Metal Subaru then used his arm to block a straightforward punch. The moment they clashed, it formed a crater due to the impact.

Metal Subaru then quickly grabbed Garfiel by the neck and shoved him in the ground as he started dragging him towards the village with Garfiel screaming in pain.

"ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

The machine then threw Garfiel into a nearby house as it collapsed on impact, alerting the residents of Sanctuary as they looked on in surprise.

But that surprise soon turned into fear as they saw who crashed into the house.

"YOUNG GAR!" a small little girl with pink hair and semi-pointy ears screamed as she ran toward Garfiel.

"O-Old hag! Get away from here! All of ya!"

"W-Why? What's going on?!"

The answer landed right in front of them as everyone present looked on in terror. This being in front of them, glaring at them all menacingly. It didn't waste anytime as it charged towards the group.

A few moments later

The area was littered with flames and dead bodies of men and women as well as children alike. Some children crying for their parents to wake up. Some residents were unconscious, in the center of it all...was Metal Subaru grabbing a very injured Garfiel by the neck.

Metal Subaru then began squeezing Garfiel's neck as he screamed in pain, absorbing his mana and getting his bio data. Once he was done, Garfiel passed out due to the pain and his injuries.

Metal checked the amount he had, and it was for more then enough. It then turned it's attention to the boy in his grasp as he was about to finish him off.

It scanned something it hadn't scanned ever since it's arrival. It sensed use of chaos energy. And the only person who could have ahold of that was "him". It then let go of the injured blond as it flew up into the air and glanced at the very decimated area one last time before flying off into the distance.

It was then that this new world, the people of this world and the people of sanctuary caught of glimpse of what true chaos was. As we could see a bald grown man watching everything that unfolded through a monitor.

"So, the chaos emeralds were somehow transported to this new world as well I see."

The figure then grew a wicked smile.

"Excellent...it won't be long now before we can expand the Eggman Empire!"

This new world was about to experience threats they have never seen before.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 257 7
He was just going to a Cosplay Event, all he wanted was to participate to have fun and feel like he had become the character he likes so much, but th...
21.9K 618 19
Subaru Emiya-Tohsaka, a magus, was on the hunt after a dead apostle until suddenly being transported to a another world. How will the world and it's...
4.3K 238 13
After watching The World for Thousands Of Years Supreme Deity Rimuru is bored Then he decides to visit Other Worlds But , He wants to have as much f...
1.5K 65 7
going to another world? you used to believe things such as that was impossible, but after the infection, what you deemed impossible became probable. ...