For Worse or For Better- Book...

By anyawritezzz

Marriage. Displayed to be the most perfect thing, but can have its faults at times. Roman and Alaiya seem to... More

❗️Please Read❗️
Chapter 1: For Worse
Chapter 2: Cabin
Chapter 3: Bathing Suit
Chapter 4: Hot Tub
Chapter 5: First Date
Chapter 6: Present
Chapter 7: Phone
Chapter 8: Confrontation
Chapter 9: Family
Chapter 10: Bracelet
Chapter 11: Hug
Chapter 12: Party
Chapter 13: Hungover
Chapter 14: Moving
Chapter 15: Car
Chapter 16: Confession
Chapter 18: Yoga
Chapter 19: Pool
Chapter 20: Middle Name
Chapter 21: Mission
Chapter 22: Door
Chapter 23: Ignoring
Chapter 24: Staying
Chapter 25: Time Apart
Chapter 26: Packing
Chapter 27: Sleep
Chapter 28: New Guy
Chapter 29: Trip
Chapter 30: Birthday
Chapter 31: Secret
Chapter 32: Panic
Chapter 33: Regret
Chapter 34: News
Chapter 35: Wrist
Chapter 36: Alone
Chapter 37: Boxing
Chapter 38: Fight
Chapter 39: Therapist
Chapter 40: Overworking
Chapter 41: Text
Chapter 42: Past
Chapter 43: Christmas
Chapter 44: Hair
Chapter 45: Doorstep
Chapter 46: Gremlins
Chapter 47: Cruise
Chapter 48: Blanket

Chapter 17: Marks

781 15 2
By anyawritezzz

Alaiya's POV:

"Okay, now time for Never Have I Ever." Iris holds her hands out and we do the same after her. "Never have I ever...shoplifted."

None of us put our fingers down.

"Never have I ever, crashed a wedding?" Skyler asks.

"Oh, I did that," Bethane puts her finger down, taking us by a little surprise. "But it was Rider's fault. He took us to the wrong wedding and promised me that he knew the guy until we went up to take pictures and he realized he had no idea who the person was."

Sounds like Rider.

"Alaiya, your turn."

I'm attempting to think of a good one, but I suck at these games.

"Never have I ever...been on TV." I get all of them out.

They may be playing to find out more about each other, but I'm trying to win.

"Pause. You've been on Tv with Roman," they remind me.

Crap!

There goes a finger.

"Oh, I have one. Never have I ever fucked or been fucked in a hot tub."

"You can't say things you've done too," Iris reminds Ivy.

"Who said that? I don't mind losing. I just want to find out what you guys have done."

Everyone's fingers go down.

"Never have I ever had sex in a gun room," Iris fires back at Ivy.

"What? Jealous?" Ivy teases as she puts her finger down.

"Of having sex in a freaking gun room?!" Skyler exclaims.

"I think Sanchez would have a heart attack if Skyler even went near a gun." I laugh at Sanchez's protectiveness over Skyler.

"Says you. Roman wouldn't even let you near a paper considering it could god forbid give you a paper cut," Skyler brings up.

"Although Sanchez would probably do the same, I have to agree with Skyler on this one." Iris nods, and all the others nod along too.

"That...is not true," is all I can say.

We hear the door open and the sound of the guy's voices.

"Roman, Roman, Roman." Rider pokes Roman's shoulder every second while saying his name repeatedly, and I can just tell Roman's about to lose his temper.

Ivy all of a sudden makes the loudest gasp that makes us all look over at her. "Alaiya! The cut you got on your forehead is bleeding again!"

Again?

My hand goes to my forehead with confusion because I haven't even gotten up. Did I scratch it with my ring?

Before I know it, Roman's rushed over and is standing right in front of me, his hand on my cheek to examine my face for any blood or cuts.

Ivy throws her head back in laughter immediately.

Ohh! This is about the whole 'Roman is too protective' thing. That makes sense now.

"You're so whipped, it hurts." Ivy holds her stomach, practically about to pass out from how red her face is becoming.

Roman grabs a pillow and tosses it at her face in annoyance, though that doesn't stop her as she puts her face in said pillow to muffle her laughter in her lap.

I guess they were right.
Who knew?

~~~~

Everyone's been talking for a while as a group.

"Alaiya, just wondering. Have you gotten any interesting emails before...well, all of this?" Iris ushers, oddly asking.

I shake my head no with my eyebrows scrunched together. "I don't think so. Why?"

She shakes her head back at me. "Nothing."

That was weird.

"Ivy, did you bring your sewing machine because I accidentally ripped this really expensive dress-," Iris moves on quickly, though I'm still thinking why she would ask me about my emails.

"I'll have it fixed by the end of the week," Ivy guarantees, stopping Iris from saying anything else.

We begin talking about random things again, and when I look over at Roman on the other side of the couch, I notice, by glance of course, the way his tattooed arm is draped over the headrest of the couch as he's leaned back. I also happen to notice, by glance again, the way his full lips turn just a little bit, showing a bit of his dimples on his glowingly clear skin, but not by too much since he still has the 'I don't smile at people' thing going on. His legs are spread apart, his body completely relaxed which somehow makes him even more attractive.

I remember that I'm not alone so I turn my head back toward the girls. I join the conversation pretty easily since even if I couldn't, they would find a way to include me. We all have a history of not-so-good friendships, so we try to make each other feel as included as possible.

While listening to Skyler finish up a story about a mountain she and Sanchez climbed which she describes as the prettiest mountain in the entire world, I feel eyes looking over at me. I slightly peek over, seeing Roman in a conversation, still talking, but his eyes are glancing over at me with a small smirk as he scans me up and down in one smooth movement. He nods about whatever Legend just said after, his eyes locking with mine for just a second before he turns his head towards the guys, leaving me burning up.

I'm hot. Are you hot? Maybe it's the air conditioning? Maybe that's why my palms are sweaty? Yeah, that must be it. That wouldn't explain though the wetness on my...I look back at the girls to get myself together.

When I feel the pair of eyes on me again, I look back and give him the slightest signal towards our bedroom. He smirks before standing up, letting me know he's ready as well. I stand up behind him and grab his arm. We're about to walk out of the living room unnoticed while everyone's talking, but of course, someone sees us.

"Where are you two headed?" Skyler asks, making everyone look over at us.

Great.

"Umm...we're tired." Translation: We're about to have really good sex.

"Meaning they're horny," Ivy has to inform everyone exactly what's happening.

My face and my entire body feel like it's on fire. Roman, though, looks cool as a cucumber, his natural 'I hate everything' expression set, not denying the accusation one bit.

"You still haven't told me how big it is and it's been more than eight years," Skyler adds along.

Kill me now.

Sanchez pinches her rib and she ow's as she moves away.

"It's for research purposes!"

"K, goodnight." I take Roman away as fast as possible so I don't have to witness Ivy and Rider making kissy noises to tease us, but it's not like I can't still hear them from across the hall.

The second I walk in through the entrance, my back is used to close the door as Roman's lips have already made their way to mine, his body pressing against me. My fingers find the lock behind me so nobody just barges in like last time even though we weren't doing anything before, we sure are now.

I enter my tongue into his mouth and he does too, both of us so lost in the kiss that we're unable to focus on anything else. I drag my hands above his back, feeling his toned muscles which I don't think I could ever get enough of. He keeps pushing me until the back of my legs hit the bed.

All of a sudden, he grabs me around the waist, turning me around. His mouth comes in contact with the side of my neck, my head being thrown back in pleasure. He's more pressed up against me now from behind, letting me feel the hardness trapped inside of his pants. My sides are dripping at this point, waiting for him to enter as heat goes all over my legs.

I slide down my shorts with my underwear, leaving me in just a shirt that barely covers half my butt. Roman's hands slide to my stomach where the butterflies are punching me in the gut. He feels the very obvious wetness once his fingers go lower, his proud smirk being felt against my hair.

"I haven't even started yet, sweetheart," he can't help but tease the rapid effect he has on me.

"That's the problem." I turn my head around with my arm around the back of his head, letting me pull him down to kiss me on the lips again.

His middle and index fingers finally begin moving in slow circles, the gasp getting stuck in my throat. The side of my head leans against his upper stomach while I'm trying to catch my breath. His finger's speed increases and my moans want to too, but I try my best to hold them to a whispering level because I don't want everyone to hear us.

A few minutes later, I can feel the release coming, and right as I'm about to open my mouth to warn Roman, he shuts me up by kissing me.

The second I come, I grab ahold of his fingers and keep them pressed to relish the moment for as long as possible.

He takes my shirt off right after his is gone, both of us pulling at the bottom to make sure we have each other's permission. Roman unbuckles my bra with an easy swipe of the hand, sliding it off my shoulders and down my arms.

He gives me one final kiss on my shoulder before pulling away.

"Put both hands on the table," his demand for some reason makes the situation hotter even though the table part was more than enough.

I turn my head around and put both hands on the desk. I hear the sound of a drawer opening behind me and then a package is heard tear. The lack of heat from his body stepping away returns, and I don't think I've ever been more excited, yet nervous in a while. We don't usually do it in this position no matter how much we both like it because of how much pain I'm usually in later which explains the reason for Roman's next question.

"Do you want to do it another way?"

I shake my head no as I turn my head towards the ground, swallowing hard from anticipation.

He roughly, but also carefully grips my jaw to make me look up at him, the coolness from his ring sending a shiver down my spine.

"I need that in words."

"You have my consent." I give him the green light to continue because I feel like I may explode if I don't feel him inside of me in two seconds.

He keeps a hold of my jaw while kissing me, a moan begging to come out but I restrict it.

I turn my head back around after he pulls away and hold onto the edge of the desk. I feel him enter, my body moving forward at the sudden pressure which travels from my head to my toes.

His pushes are very slow in the beginning-both of us trying to stay quiet with our grunts and moans, but once he starts getting faster, his left arm goes around my breasts because he knows how much it hurts whenever they bounce, especially after how much they grew once I got pregnant, and the pressure from him pushing them against me sends an undefinable feeling to my stomach.

"Fuck," we both whisper-curse at the same time.

I grab on tighter to the table.

Once I realize that my moans are about to turn into screams and I won't have control over them in just a minute, I grab Roman's hand and put it over my mouth. He has the ability to kiss my neck to hide his moans and I need to be able to do the same. His hand seems to be my only solution. I so desperately wish we could let out the sounds we're holding back, but I find it for some reason hotter that we have to be quiet.

Maybe it's the rush of adrenaline inside me.

"Roman," I whisper. "Harder."

That's all he needed to hear to do exactly what I said, if not better.

After just a couple of minutes, both of our bodies tense with release, me coming first and him right after. While my relieved moan is muffled by his hand thankfully just like all my other moans were as I fall forward slightly, thankfully his arm steadying me-his grunt was into my neck, an out-of-breath, yet vibrating one that sent shivers down my entire back. I shut my eyes to enjoy the fluttering around butterflies, and he does the same, our heavy breathing matching one another.

"You know you're still finishing that plate of food after we're done, right?" Roman says into my ear breathlessly after a few minutes of us remembering what our names are, reminding me about the plate of food he brought for me before we left to go hang out with everyone.

I can't help but smile because I knew he would've brought it up at some point. I also know that after we're done, I will definitely have a big appetite.

~~~~

I think I know why that position makes me feel so much pain. Maybe it's because every time we do it, we end up going for multiple rounds.

You "think" Alaiya.
And it was my idea too!

"Morning sleepy head," Ivy greets me as I'm trying not to limp. She's smirking at me because she probably knows. Somehow she always knows.

"Don't talk to me." I shake my head in agony.

"Why do you look like the hunchback?" Skyler laughs.

"Because she was getting that dick," Ivy hollers so everyone and their mothers can hear right as I was about to lie and say I'm on my period. "Eww, actually, I just realized that dick was my cousins. Someone get me bleach to dump in my head." She shuts her eyes, rubbing them to get the image out of her mind.

I look over and see Roman proudly smirking at my condition into his coffee cup.

Jerk!

I hold out my hand for the cup.

"Get your fucking own," my sweet and amazing husband tells me.

"My legs aren't working at the moment," I grit out, blaming him for this pain even though it was a team effort, but hey, he's not the one feeling a ten-pound weight still inside of them.

"You're the one who wanted to go a fourth-." I slap his shoulder for saying that out loud when our friends are right there.

"Roman Xavier Blackwood, finish that sentence and it'll be the last sentence you'll ever speak," I threaten with a pointed finger.

He smirks at me as I glare back at him.

"Ahh, I forgot your middle name is Xavier." Rider throws his head back in laughter.

"Coming from the fucker named Axel," Roman shoots back.

And, here comes the name argument.

As they're debating, Roman hands me his mug and I gratefully take it with a smile up at him.

"Mom! Can you take my tag off?" Autumn comes up to me to ask as I'm taking a sip of Roman's bitter black coffee which I forgot he takes.

That was disgusting.

"Roman, pick her up for me." I point after he and Rider are done arguing because I don't think it's physically possible for me to bend down.

He bends down to pick Autumn up and set her down on the kitchen counter.

"And here's your flavorless coffee." I hand it back to him with a face of disgust.

"You're the one who asked to drink it," he reminds me.

"I forgot that you have no taste buds."

"I'm sorry that I don't like drinking fucking creamer like you do."

I. Do. Not.

My coffee is perfect for his information. I have the perfect ratio of creamer and actual coffee.

"I'm done." I hold up my hand in his face, making him roll his eyes at me. "Where is it?" I ask Autumn.

She points to her shoulder.

I'm about to cut the tag off by pulling up her shirt when I notice her arms filled with nail marks that look like their embedded into her skin. And they're deeply red which is what scares me the most, meaning they were fairly recent.

Has she been having anxiety attacks? Why wouldn't she tell us? She always comes to either me or Roman no matter what.

"Roman," I call, trying to keep my voice neutral so she doesn't feel too much attention on her.

He looks over from focusing on Rider and Ivy's conversation to ours.

"These scissors aren't good. I think we have to get the ones from our bag," I try to signal that I need to talk to him in private.

"They're scissors. How are they not good?"

"Because I said they aren't, now come with me to get new ones," I angrily whisper before pulling him away with no argument. "Oh." I run back, taking Autumn off the counter so she isn't stranded. "Stay right there, sweetie. We're going to get the good scissors."

"Oh, I think there's a pair right-." Ivy's about to stand up, but I hold my finger out immediately.

"No."

Ivy's taken aback by my sudden rejection.

"I have special scissors and only Roman knows where they are...brb." I smile innocently.

She nods before we walk away.

Did I just say brb? Not the time.

I would stomp, but I can't do that right now so I walk to the best of my ability, shutting the door behind me.

"Did you just fucking say 'brb'?" Roman asks, puzzled by that.

"Roman, Autumn has a bunch of nail marks on her arms!"

Roman raises an eyebrow, his face full of worry instantly. "She usually comes to us whenever she has an anxiety attack."

That's what I thought!

"She hasn't come to our bedroom for a week now. What do we do? How do we even talk to her about this?"

"If we pressure her into telling us, then she won't want to. We'll just talk to her when we're alone and try to be calm about it."

I nod because he's right. If we start questioning her right off the bat, she'll not want to open up to us anymore. I just hope that she's okay and we haven't been neglecting her mental health because of everything going on.

"You think you can do that?"

I glare at him. "I am a perfectly calm person."

He stares at me in disbelief.

I am! I mean, I am.

♥ ★ ❦ ✱ ♥

Word Count: 3136

*Please tell me if there are any errors.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 314 31
Every thousand years a portal opens that takes whoever enters to the world they most desire to go. Most people could care less about the portal openi...
7.4K 140 5
Y/N Keffer, is the Bad Boy of Kuoh Academy, who likes to do parkour and also the boyfriend of the most beautiful girl in Kuoh Academy, Rias Gremory...
19K 476 20
It all started when shawn was asked to surprise a fan on her birthday. Little did he know that she'll be the one to steel his heart. But his fear and...
16K 410 31
Bi!Blaine x Fem O/C | the warbler falls for the warbler - || "god, gabs. you really are clueless." ----- season 2 -> season 6 ----- started: 4/1/23...