Few and Far Between (Gojo x F...

Від blancocloud888

You were out shopping for a birthday gift. Who knew that could lead you into a rabbit hole straight into the... Більше

A/n
Birthday Intervention
New Student
Cursed Tools
Kin Jewels
Coalesce
Saved By the Bell
Habitation
Hungry
Not Welcome
Neoteric
Kent, Amari, Elliot's profiles
Nobara Isn't An Idiot
Boys
Girls
Breakfast
Lotus - Azalea
Finish What You Start
Pro Tem Solo
Healing
Meeting Sukuna Ryomen
Y/n's House
Aboriginal
Deduction
Recur
The Roast Session
An Experience
You Better Watch Out
The Audacity
Keep Going
Unfettered
Close
A Night to Remember
It Takes Two
Next Level
Extreme Games
Troublemaker
Closer
The More You Know
Not Over Yet
Sukuna the Menace
Behind
This Day
Tricks and Treats
Second times a charm
Where Is My Mind
Interested
As Promised
Turning Out
Assurance
A/N
Spill
Rejected
Wake Me Up
The Favorite
Yoru
Sea Urchin
Old School

Xerces

125 12 72
Від blancocloud888

^^Also, the title is another song recommendation. It's by the band "Deftones" and yes, any chapter with a song title as the title, relates to the chapter in some type of way

C/B- Car Brand

S/O- Significant other

It had been a while since you had seen Nobara and today, you finally got the chance to chat with her. When you saw her, you guys embraced each other in a long tight hug.

"Oh Y/n I missed you so much. You're so lucky with that technique of yours. Don't go doing that shit again. Megumi isn't worth it."

"I'm literally right here Nobara." Megumi muttered out. He was sitting outside his dorm room right next to you guys.

"Do you hear something Y/n? I swear I heard a hedgehog talking or something. Oh well." Nobara said with a shrug.

You giggled at the both of them and let go of Nobara. She walked over to Megumi and sat down near him. "How has it been since the last time you've seen me?" Nobara asked you.

"Well, I've just been training honestly. I've been bettering myself and my techniques. I hope that you guys have been doing great." You said.

Megumi let out a sigh. "Gojo has been getting me really close to releasing my shikigami on him. Nobara feels the same."

"He's not wrong. I almost whipped out my nails and hammer on him. He's such a child sometimes but we just have to put up with it."

You narrowed your eyes thinking about recent past events. "Yea, he killed me the other day. I definitely went crazy on him."

"He killed you?!" They both yelled in unison.

"Yea I know. I mean it was all part of training, but he could've at least warned me. That smug piece of crap."

Nobara attempted to hide the smile on her face. "I love you and all Y/n, but I would've loved to see you get murked by one of Gojo's techniques. That would've been so cool!"

"Wow Nobara thanks for the love. I can tell you really freaking missed me." You said with apparent sarcasm.

"Aww c'mon you know I'm just messing with you."

"Suuure. You probably have a Deathnote under your pillow just waiting to catch me at the right moment so it's not suspicious."

"Y/n! Haha stop! I swear I was only kidding."

"I know I know." You smiled at her and then pulled a book out of your bag. "Oh and Megumi! This is for you."

"Oh yea, she got you a book at the mall a while ago." Nobara said.

"Oh what is it?" He asked.

"The Glass Castle I hope you like it. It looked like a book you would be interested in. Have you read it before?"

"I've heard of it before but I've never read it." Megumi took the book and observed the cover. "The title makes this book sound beautiful."

"Pfft yea, beautifully angry. There are some people in the book that get on my nerves. All in all though, I bet you'll like it." You said.

"I'll read it then. If you recommend it, then it must be worth it."

"Aww thank you Megumi."

Your phone buzzed and you looked at the screen.

*1 message from Best Sensei in the world*

Best Sensei in the world
Heyyy Y/n!

My Favorite Kaida 💟(His contact name for you)
Hm?

Best Sensei in the world
I got a picture I want to send you.
It reminds me of you🥰

You
Gojo...are you trying to send
me some stupid meme?

Best Sensei in the world
No not at all! It's rlly sweet actually. Yuji made it for you and me and I wanted to send it to you.

You
Fine, what is it?

Best Sensei in the world
*1 image attachment*

Best Sensei in the world
😆Hahaha look!

You
...............

Best Sensei in the world
That was your POV when we first met!

You
Who told you that you were
funny🙄 If it was Yuji
then he was lying for sure.
Hey you know what? I actually
have something that reminds
me of you too

Best Sensei in the world
Oh? Well what is it darling?

You
*5 image attachments*

You
😆HAHAHA LOOK!

🙄

You
These remind me very much of you :) 🤩

(Yes, I made the last two pictures with my own hands )

*worst Sensei in the world
....THAT DOES NOT
LOOK LIKE ME AT ALL!

You
Oh they sure do, I'll ask the
others if they agree with me

*worst Sensei in the world
They won't

*Y/n is FaceTiming you*

Gojo: Hello?

Nobara and Megumi had their faces all up in the camera for Gojo to see.

Nobara: Gojo that definitely looks like you. Especially the last one, she captured your ugliness perfectly.

Megumi: I'm gonna have to side with Y/n on this. I didn't even know the pictures she showed me were edited until she told me. I couldn't believe it wasn't actually you.

Gojo: I hate all of you.

Y/n: Aww no don't hate us. I'm sorry! But I just called you to prove you wrong. Bye!!
*You ended the call*

Hm, she's a wild one alright. He smiled to himself. She's grown on me though.

"What are your plans for today Y/n?" Nobara asked you while leaning her back against a wall.

"Well...I do have a date." You said.

She jumped up and looked at you with widened eyes. "WHAT?! WHO?! WHEN? WHERE! I refuse to let you go on a date with anyone I don't know already. I'm gonna have to meet this person. Where are they?!"

"Right here!" Gojo appeared out of nowhere making everyone jump out of their skin except Megumi.

"Gojo likes to do that. It doesn't work on me though." Megumi told you and Nobara.

"Wait! You're going on a date with Gojo?" Nobara gave you the most disgusted face that you've ever seen. "I mean c'mon? You could do way better than him."

"Oh Nobara it's not that kind of date. It's the other date I told you about at the mall."

"Ohhh wait I remember now." Nobara said.

"Ohh, so you talk about me outside of school huh?" Gojo asked with a smirk on his face.

You shoved Gojo out of the way and stomped off to your dorm room. "Shut it! It's not like that idiot!" You yelled out. "Nobara! Come with me. I need your help."

"Good going dude. You pissed her off and you've only been here for 10 seconds." Megumi said as he pushed himself up off of the ground. He walked to his dorm to start reading the book you gave him.

Gojo just shrugged to himself and warped out of there as fast as he arrived.

"What did you need Y/n?" Nobara asked.

"Help...getting ready."

"Ouuuuu for Gojo?" She asked with a teasing tone.

"Stop sounding like that."

"Like whaaat?"

"THAT! You're doing all this fluctuation in your voice. We just want to hang out with each other and that's all."

"Okay fiiine. It's kind of weird though. I never thought you'd hang with Gojo outside of training and classes and missions."

"Well that's all I've been doing lately. It'd be nice to get a small break from it all."

"That's fair. I know how you feel. Do you know where you guys are going?" Nobara asked.

"No, he hasn't told me. It's probably a surprise."

"Do you think it will be somewhere nice?"

"Nah, not to hang out. If we actually liked each other then it would probably be someplace nice."

"I already have an idea in mind. Open your closet girl."

Nobara dug through your closet putting together the outfit that she saw fit. "Alright put this on, put this on too, then here are some socks, then match that shirt with these shoes. Hmmm, I've never seen you wear these earrings before have you? Put them on. You'll wear them today. Now I just have to find some makeup that compliments your outfit."

(Btw, wear whatever you want, this is just a pic if you don't feel like coming up with something, or just cant. Some people's imaginations suck.)

Nobara shrieked in happiness as she gazed at you, admiring her work. "I'm so glad you are my best friend. Now I can say I have a pretty friend! I was tired of having to tell people I didn't know anyone that looks good since I only knew Megumi, Yuji, and Gojo."

"I'm not that good-looking. I love this outfit you put together though, definitely makes me look better."

Nobara put her hands on her hips. "Y/n? You think I'd lie to you? If you didn't look good I would let you know. I would not let you walk outside looking ugly. You always look good though, so I'll never have to tell you that."

"Okay you aren't wrong. You would have the audacity to make me go back inside if I walked out looking horrible."

"Yea no I wouldn't let you do that to yourself. Sit down I'm gonna do your makeup." She said while digging through a bag in her hand.

"I don't really want a lot. I'm not putting on a full face. It's just Gojo. He's seen me without it."

"I know it's just Gojo but like, you aren't even going to put effort into it?"

"I never said that! I just said not too much. Eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, and lipstick are fine for me, or lipgloss. Whichever one you think looks better."

Nobara nodded and then did your makeup. "You can open your eyes now." She said as she put the wand back in the tube and put it away. She had you turn around and she also fixed your hair. (Whatever hairstyle you wish)

You pinched two cold chains between your fingers and held a necklace up. "Remind me to make you my bridesmaid when I get married." You said with a cheery smile.

Nobara sighed. "Aww Y/n. We have to live that long first."

You laughed at her joke. "Nobara!"

"Sorryy, I had to!"

"Ugh, I'm trying to focus and you are distracting me." You were fixing a necklace/choker around your neck.

"Tch. All you're doing is putting on a necklace." Nobara retorted.

"You must not understand the amount of concentration you need to get the hook around the right hole in the chain."

"Oh be quiet! I'm assuming Gojo is taking you there?"

"Yea I hope he warps us instead of driving. I'm worried about how he drives. He sounds like the type of person to go 140 mph just to scare the passenger."

Nobara let out a giggle as she began putting things away. "One time Ijichi told us that Gojo was driving and he told everyone in the car that he couldn't see at all and he was just relying on the other cars to not hit him."

"AHA! REALLY?!" You said with disbelief in your voice.

"Oh yea! The people in the car freaked out. I wasn't there but that's funny as hell, well, if you weren't one of the people in the car of course."

"I'll kill him if he thinks he can just mess with me like that."

*Time skip brought to you by Gojo's ability to disappear faster than Megumi's dad⏱🕰💨*

You thanked Nobara again for helping you and walked outside to go meet Gojo.

You were standing outside where Gojo told you to meet him. He wasn't there yet, but he wasn't late either so you waited. A few seconds later, you sensed a subtle shift in your surroundings. You whipped your body around rather quickly and landed a slap on their face. "Try again next time." You said with an unamused voice.

The slap wasn't meant to cause pain but pain seems to be your love language or something. Also, it's not like your slap could go through someone's infinity anyway. So it wasn't really a face you hit, just infinity.

"That didn't hit me at all." He rolled his eyes. "Anyway, I was just testing you to see how aware you were of your surroundings." Gojo said to you with a straight face.

You definitely didn't believe his reasoning. "You sure you weren't just trying to scare me and laugh at me?" You asked.

He cracked a small smirk at your response. "That too." He then began to walk ahead of you. "Let's go."

"Aren't you gonna warp?"

"If I warp, then how would I be getting to know you? I'd be taking time away from us. I'm driving so come join me inside." He opened the passenger door for you like the gentlemen he is. Soon, you were on your way to this "mystery" place.

(the car you're in can be any car you want)

"Soooo?" Gojo said as he dragged out the "o".

You looked at him. "You want my life story or something?"

"We could start there."

"Are you gonna tell me about your life then?" You asked.

"Of course. I'll tell you whatever you want to know." He said.

"Okay well, I haven't always lived here. I lived in The United States for some time."

"I know."

"Uhm, what do you mean?"

"Your records dummy. Your adoptive parents took you and dashed out of here after the massacre."

You crossed your arms. "Wow it seems like you just know everything I guess I'll just shut up then."

"Y/n!"

"Let me tell you about my past then!"

"Alright alright fine, but if I start falling asleep when you tell me about things I already know, you can't get mad." You knew he was joking but you wanted to just slam his face into the steering wheel so hard that he had a C/B logo indented into his forehead. Now that would be funny, but you decided against it.

"Well shut up! I grew up in the U.S. and I moved from state to state before my family finally settled in one. My parents were good parents though. I miss them a lot since I've moved out here."

"What made you decide to move here?" He asked.

"Well, my mom would tell me stories about living here. Even when she left, she still told me about some of the culture that existed here. It just felt like this place was calling my name. I left my parents back home and I guess they were okay with being away from me since I was now older. I came out here just before I turned 18. My parents helped me with financial things and I worked little jobs here and there to help out. It's a big move I know, but I wanted to get away from home. My parents didn't do anything wrong, I was just tired of the place that I lived in."

"At least you ended up with a great family that supported you all the way. Them knowing the danger that they were putting themselves in and all."

"I feel kind of bad now...knowing that they actually could've been killed because of me. Someone could've found them or something."

"Now you are getting skilled enough to make sure that doesn't happen." He shrugged as he tried to reassure you. "I wouldn't worry about it too much. I do have a really random question though." He said.

"Yea what is it?" You asked.

"How long has it been since you've last dated someone?"

"Just before I moved here actually. This was the reason we broke up. I haven't tried anything with anyone since. We did talk about how if I ever came back to the states, we would maybe try again." You said with a shrug.

OH PLEASE DON'T GO BACK! He screamed in his thoughts.

You continued. "But I don't think I'm going back. Especially after what I've been up to recently with being a sorcerer and all."

THE HEAVENS HAVE ANSWERED MY PRAYERS!! He also screamed in his thoughts.

Gojo cleared his throat. "Oh that's cool...what did the last S/O look like?"

"Why does that matter?" You looked at him befuddled. I mean, you weren't bothered but you were just wondering why he was interested in something like that.

Pfft, just making sure they can't compare to my beauty. He thought.

"Just wondering." He told you.

"I'll show you later, but if you were wondering what they were like, they were perfect. I probably would've married them if I stayed there. My dreams come first though. If it's meant to be, it will happen. That's what I believe. Someway, somehow it will happen and it can't be forced."

"Do you think I'll ever find someone like you did in the past? That's perfect for me?" Gojo asked you.

"I honestly am having trouble coming up with an image of a girl that could handle you to begin with. It's a chore to put up with you just as a student."

(Damn, you hurting Gojo's pride girl)

"Ah yea..maybe you're right. If I ever did like someone, it probably wouldn't work out. They'd definitely have to be a sorcerer though. I know I can be a handful sometimes but I know that when I find the right one, I'd never want to lose her. I'd make sure that I was the best version of myself that I could possibly be."

"Gojo, that's really sweet of you. If you ever end up finding someone like that, I hope it does work out and I pray that she doesn't have my temper or you'd be running for your life every minute of the day." You said with a small chuckle.

"I do that with you already and we don't even like each other like that hahahaha. Like I'm not attracted to you one bit like that at all and you probably feel the same." He said with an unnoticeable nervousness in his voice.

"Haha that's true. You are just my mentor."

"Yea haha...totally..."

"Oh- ...I didn't mean for it to come out so blunt like that. If you want my honest feelings about you, you are more than just a teacher to me. I've already been through a couple ups and downs with you. I don't know what label I would put on us though. You and the other 3 are on different levels."

He let out a sigh. "...Y/n, I'm sorry for how I act sometimes. I feel so silly asking this but even as your sensei, I'd like to be your friend at least. I'm kind of bummed that you think less of me. You love Megumi, Nobara, and Yuji and then there's just me. I'm just asking if you would be open to working on our bond, well...if you feel like there is one to even begin with..."

You sat in silence for a few seconds, contemplating the words he said and what your response should be. You let out a sigh and then smiled. "I can be immature sometimes I will admit it. I can act like a child like you do sometimes. I see what you mean. I'm tired of constantly having negative feelings like this. I'm stuck with you until I move to a different year so the idea of trying to make things better between us as student and teacher, I'm open to it. I'm still teasing you like the others though, you won't get off the hook that easily." You said with a giggle.

He just chuckled and kept looking forward, keeping his eyes on the road. "Thank you Y/n. I've been trying to think about how to confront you about that. When I have students I don't want to see them just come and go. I really want to get to know them and have great memories with them. I don't want you to be the only one who goes onto another year and only has straight bad memories about me. It would eat at me for days and weeks."

"Am I really that special to you?" You asked.

"Yes! Just like the others. I care about you."

"Well I appreciate it. It's nice to know that I have someone looking out for me not just because they have to but because they want to."

He gave you a soft head pat and soon you guys arrived at the "mystery" spot.

(Okay I just wanna say, I put a very subtle hint on what the date was gonna be in one of the earlier chapters. Gojo got the idea during one of his "stalking" events 😭 I don't expect you to know but I did put it in there just to hint at what he might be planning)

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

929 45 6
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓ " 𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞... 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨 𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫? " ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛ ▬▬▬▬▬❈▬▬▬▬▬❈▬▬▬▬▬❈▬▬▬▬▬ °˖➴ Something had always be...
124K 3K 16
[𝘚𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘶 𝘎𝘰𝘫𝘰 𝘹 𝘧!𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳] In which you developed mysterious abilities as a teenager where you live off sexual energy. Now, as an adu...
1.8M 71.9K 50
❝𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙮. 𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚 𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤𝙤...❞ Gojo Satoru has always been misunderstood, but beyond his unw...
89.7K 2.5K 17
"For someone who had so much backchat only a few minutes ago, you're enjoying this, aren't you? The so-called strongest female Jujutsu Sorceress enjo...