Red

Door Ghost-moo

Beautiful body. Beautiful voice. Beautiful eyes. Everything about Victoria Hill was beautiful. At 4 years old... Meer

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.

9.

30 0 0
Door Ghost-moo

I knew where we were going and why. His office and so he can talk to me in private. Probably ask questions and try to figure me out like a puzzle. He held his office door open for me then told me to sit like I was a dog. He took a seat behind his desk, I took a seat across from him.

"Get on with it then. Ask about my life. Tell me do's and don't's."

I said to Javan when a blank tone. He looked at me and sighed. I know he doesn't like me. Why is he keeping me here of none of them even like me?

"First of, I ask for respect from you. Do not talk to me as if you hold higher power than me. I just want to set some rules for you, that the rest of our brothers also follow. One, never come into my office or the basement unless I am with you. Two, you must be at all mealtimes. Three, respect everyone. Four, no leaving our land unless I am notified by you or for school. Five, no smoking, no drinking, no parties. Six, no relationships unless I approve of the person. That includes friendships. And seven, no attitude."

"So I'm in jail? That's what I'm hearing. I mean I've been before, doesn't look as nice as this boring place does though."

"Victoria it's just for-"

"Safty. I'm aware. I'm also involved in a Mafia if you don't remember."

"Of course I do. So you understand and will follow through with the rules I want you to follow, yes?"

"Only if the pope's catholic."

I told him with my accent very noticeable.

"What? Are you religious? Do I need to have someone drive you to a church?"

"Pardon? Chap you're not only posh, you're also a plonker. No I'm not religious. I was saying yes. Is the pope's catholic? Yes. Yes he is. Bloody hell."

"Alright, bur you just reminded me. Rule eight, no swearing or yelling under my roof."

"Ight. I'll be off then."

I said as I stood and went to leave.

"Sit back down. I have more things I want is to go over."

I sighed and reluctantly sat back down. First he takes me in even though everyone here hates me, then he puts me in this jail of a house, then won't let me swear, drink, or smoke. I don't care about anything else, like the relationship thing. I don't like most people anyway.

"I'm getting straight to the point. Who were you with and where were you before Micah took you in?"

I froze. Why does he want to know? He doesn't need to know anyway. He doesn't deserve to know. He let me be sent away to Jack. He didn't fight dad. He didn't talk to me. If he didn't care then he wouldn't care now.

"Not like you cared before I left, why does it matter now?"

"I do care. We all care, Victoria. That's why I'm asking. None of us knew that you weren't actually going to boarding school."

"And none of you tried to stop dad. Didn't you think it was weird that a 4 year old, a bloody 4 year old Javan! Was being sent to a boarding school!? I was 4 years old! I had no clue how cruel this world could be! Especially America! I believe a boarding school would be better than anything I went through. I didn't need you then, I most definitely don't need you know. I wish I would of just stayed with Mavrick."

I said coldly to Javan then walked out of his office. Stupid, stupid boys. I went to the room that uses to be mine, grabbed my skateboard and headphones. Then I walked out of the house without anyone seeing me. I honestly don't care where everyone is right now I just want to go skateboarding. I haven't gone skateboarding in public in years. I got to the gate and there were guards there.

"Can I go please?"

The guards looked at eachother, then me. Then back at eachother, then back to me.

"Signorina, il signor Rivera le ha dato il permesso di lasciare il parcheggio?"
(Miss, has Mr.Rivera given you permission to leave the lot?)

"Sì lui ha. Sono appena tornato a casa dopo anni e mi ha detto che posso uscire e vedere un po' della città".
(Yes he has. I just got home after years and he said I can go out and see some of the city.)

The guards gave me a nod then opened the gate for me. I smiled at the two men and rolled away on my skateboard. I put my headphones on and played my music while going around town. I stopped at a park and sat down at a bench. A girl came and sat next to me. I saw her just staring at me so I took my headphones off and stared back at her.

"What?"

I asked the girl. She just smiled at me.

"I'm Avery."

The lady introduced herself to me, still with a smile in her face.

"I'm sorry Avery, but do I know you?"

"Oh...I guess you don't, but I just wanted to sat you look really pretty. You also look like my boyfriend's younger sister. He just came back home with her. I feel bad honestly, he missed her so much and he's told me so many time about how she hates him. Isn't that just sad?"

"Do you work for Javan? Or, uh, Mr.Rivera? Did he put you up to this?"

I asked as I stood up and took a step away from the lady. Her smile faltered a little bit. She looked down at her lap, her phone. She was doing someone on her phone. Flight or fight kicked in and I decided flight was it. I hopped on my skateboard and rode away. I looked back once to see her on the phone with someone and looking right at me. She's so strange. If she is actually dating one of my brothers I'm going to...I'm going to kill myself honestly. What stranger walks up to a teen sitting alone and starts talking to them?
I saw a small diner that I feel like I've seen before so I stopped there. I walked in and there was only 4 percent sitting and easing. I sat at a booth and looked at the menu. I feel like I've been here before and I just can't shake the feeling.

"Hello ma'am. How may I help you today?"

"Hi...uh can I just have a water for now?"

"Of course ma'am."

The waitress came back moment later with a glass of water. I thanked her then sipped on my water while taking in the smell and scenery. I got lost in my thoughts. How do I remember this place? Yelling at Javan. Skateboarding. Grayson. Home. The park. That lady....that lady! She's here! She's has to be following me! She's in the parking lot, leaning into a Jeep and talking with someone in the Jeep. I decided to wait this out and see what would happen.
That lady, Avery, stepped away from the Jeep as the door opened. And of course none other than Javan fucking Rivera was there. Great. Just great. Should of ran while I had the chance. I accepted defeat and slumped into the booth I was sitting at while sipping on my water and looking at my phone. I heard the bell ring when the door opened. I heard Javan and Avery's voices murmuring to eachother. I heard their footsteps getting closer and closer to me until it all stopped.

"Victoria."

Javan said with his usual cold and bland voice. I mimicked him while looking up at him and that girl.

"Javan...Avery."

I said her name and gave her a quick glance. They both sat across from me in the booth. The waitress came up and asked if she could get anything for them.

"We're good for now. Thank you ma'am."

"Absolutely."

The waitress answered Javan and walked away. I rolled my eyes. That waitress was eyeing my brother up. Ew. Just ew. I haven't even been here for 24 hours and I'm getting in trouble. I think that's a record for me.

"Do you want to talk here or back home?"

Javan asked me. I smirked.

"Home. You know, the one back in New York? Yeah. I rather be there than here. Have a gander you old bloke. I don't like you, I don't her. I don't like here. I don't like this stupid family. And I don't like being away from my home."

"Victoria Rivera you will not-"

"Victoria Hill. It's Victoria Hill, wanker. And I prefer to keep it that way. I mean you do say I could keep Micah's last name. Blimey it'll be fun for my boss to here about all my family who's wronged me."

"Victoria we are alliances and I do not need to start a war. Plus with the ball coming up I need everything to be calm. I also haven't had time to meet the new leader of Micah's Mafia."

"That's a shame isn't it? She already doesn't like you one bit. But she'll be arriving at the ball with my family. Whom I'll also be joining."

"No. You'll be with me. I don't need you running off like you did today."

"You call that running off? I just needed to think and breath a little. Don't you think I'd need to let everything sink in before you go off controlling my life? This is what I like to do, skateboarding, being in public. Now you wouldn't know a things about what I like since you haven't ever been there. Shame that once thought you'd save me from the hell hole I lived in for years only because none of my so called brothers wouldn't go against daddy's words. Bunch of bloody knobs."

I spit out at him and this girl who didn't say a word. Then I stood to leave but Javan grabbed my wrist.

"We are going back home to discuss what you're punishment will be. And will not disobey me again."

I gave Javan a fake smile and got into the Jeep he somehow got me infront of. I clutched my skateboard to my side and tried to hide the fear sneaking up in me. No one was talking, not even music which made everything worse. I felt guilty and shitty. I'm terrified with what hes going to do to me...if this is just going to be like life with Jack, I will succeed in killing myself this time around...Yes. I attempted more than once when I lived with Jack. He just abused me more. I tried once when I was living with Micah, he got me a therapist and meds. I've been off the meds just over 2 years, same with therapy.

"Victoria, come on. You can't sit in here forever....Avery, babe, can you go get Mateo and Everett please."

"Sure."

"Thank you hunny."

Javan kissed her cheek. I would of cringed if I wasn't about to hit my breaking point and start crying out of fear. I was to caught up in my thoughts to see when we got back to the house, but I wasn't going to let that happen now. I'm terrified. I don't want to know why Javan asked for two other strong, big, men to come to little me. But they did. Javan told them to get me inside in Italian then left with Avery.

"Hey Tori. You skateboard?"

Mateo climed into the Jeep and tried to move closer to me but I backed away from me.

"Okay, okay. I won't come any closer. I don't skateboard but I have a friend who does. He says he really likes it. Maybe you could meet him, yeah?"

I just gave him a small nod as I kept my eyes on him and Everett. If either of them move I'm going to snap.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

16.5K 536 40
Nova was only 2 years old when she was kidnapped from her family. She has 5 older brothers and her biological parents are dead. What happens when her...
Lucent Door ads ¡¡

Tienerfictie

182K 4.2K 18
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...
385K 8K 30
After Briana Smith tragic accident, she was never the same. Her older brother Ethan Black tried his hardest to protect Bri, however, it wasn't enough...
3.2M 79.3K 44
"𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝'𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐮𝐧." ▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪...