I'M SORRY TO FORGET YOU(TAEKO...

Bởi YMFANFICS0001

Tae pushed and stick him on the wall. Tae : look at my eyes Jeon Jungkook. Can't you see it? How can you for... Xem Thêm

𝐎.𝐍.𝐄
𝐓.𝐖.𝐎
𝐓.𝐇.𝐑.𝐄.𝐄
𝐅.𝐎.𝐔.𝐑
𝐅.𝐈.𝐕.𝐄
𝐒.𝐈.𝐗
𝐒.𝐄.𝐕.𝐄.𝐍
𝐄.𝐈.𝐆.𝐇.𝐓
𝐍.𝐈.𝐍.𝐄
𝐓.𝐄.𝐍
𝐄.𝐋.𝐄.𝐕.𝐄.𝐍
𝐓.𝐖.𝐄.𝐋.𝐕.𝐄
𝐓.𝐇.𝐈.𝐑.𝐓.𝐄.𝐄.𝐍
𝐅.𝐎.𝐔.𝐑.𝐓.𝐄.𝐄.𝐍
𝐅.𝐈.𝐅.𝐓.𝐄.𝐄.𝐍
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
Not An Update 🙂
NINTEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY- TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR (END)

THIRTY

661 14 1
Bởi YMFANFICS0001

TAEHYUNG POV

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TWO?"

and that time we both stopped, our mind stopped working. What should we do? What will we do now?

I Hold kook's hand and about to move a little when they put the gun on our head

"Don't move or else you'll see the consequence"

We gulped and looked at them, winded our eyes. I can't believe that we get caught. How will we run away?

"Kook?" I whispered

"DON'T TALK.Hey Take them to sir and tell him that they walked in our base without permission. I don't think they have a good intentions" he told his men to take us to somewhere.

I'm sure they're talking about jungkook's dad, their boss. Offcourse He's the Ex Mafia boss. But what will happen if he comes to know that we're here.

They pushed us to a direction and throw us inside a room from where the sounds of arguing coming from

"GO" He pushed me again when I finally faced him, His dad.

"Jungkook?" He looked at us in a shock.

I looked at him when i saw someone beside him looking at us, His brother Namjoon whom his dad was scolding a few minutes ago.

This man is strange, he doesn't seem so bad but still.

"Mr.Kim, You're finally here infront of my eyes after a long time"

"SHUT UP.. HOW DARE YOU ENTER IN MY BASE?"

"I followed you. Do you have any problem?" He shouts again

"Jungkook.. shh. Don't shout he can kill us" I whispered

"No hyung, this man can't kill us. Cause this man is too pathetic"

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!" Mr. Kim shouts again

"Yes Mr. Kim? Do you wanna say something?
Like how you ruined my life? How you use your son kim Namjoon to erased all the Proof of my Accident?"

"Kookie?" Namjoon talked in between

"Kim namjoon, don't say a word, he's just trying to make us angry. Do you think Jeon Jungkook that it will work? Do you know whom you're dealing with?" Mr. Kim smirk

"i know whom I'm dealing with, The worst man of the world, the disgusting one. I'm feeling so ashamed that once i called you dad. You just ruined the meaning of a dad. I feel so pity on you Namjoon hyung that you're his son."

"SHUT UP..HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT. IF YOU SAY A WORD MORE I'LL DO WHAT I HAD DONE YOUR BLOODY FATHER" He spoke makes both of us winded our eyes.

What? He killed jungkook's dad?

"What do you mean by that Mr. Kim?" He just straight went up to him and hold his shoulder tightly.. "what do you mean??TELL ME WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT?"

"GUARDS.. Catch them"

"YOU BASTARD WHAT DID YOU DO WITH MY FAMILY??" kook gets hyper when the guards hold him back.

"Leave him" I shouted when they caught me too.

"Dad please stop this. Let them go" Namjoon spoke in a requesting tone but no one is listening to him.

"LEAVE ME. LEAVE ME YOU BASTARD" kook is continuously cursing.

They take us somewhere and locked the room

_________

"kook are you ok?" I slowly hugged him when he's sobbing badly.

"Hyung they killed my dad, but jungheon said my dad stole me from them. But i can't relate anything hyung. I'm feeling so frustrated" kook cried even more

"Kook calm down. We'll know everything but first we have to find a way to escape from there." I tried to comfort him but he's feeling so broken.

"Hyung I can't think anything. I'm so puzzled up" he sobbed on my shoulder when I caressed his head.

I'm also worried but I've to stay calm now or else everything will be puzzled up more.

_______

We searched for some places to escape but sadly this room is all locked. We don't even know what to do now!

We're feeling suffocated and exhausted here. What if we die? I don't care about myself, What if something happened to my kook?

"Hyung, I'm feeling so hungry and I'm thirsty too"

"I know baby but what can I do now? There's nothing kook"

"I know. I can't believe the man i called dad once, he's doing this to me. I'm feeling so disgusted, i hate him"

"It's ok don't talk to muc-"

Before i can say further the door opened revealed Namjoon hyung. He fastly closed the door and comes near kook

"Kookie are you ok?" He whispered

"Why do you care?" Kook is too stubborn to forgive him

"I care. I do care. I always did"

"No you didn't. You always think me as your brother, you just want me to leave your life forever"

"No it's not the truth. I'm sorry that i couldn't tell you the truth all that time cause i was so blinded by my ego"

"What ego hyung? Why did you give priority to your ego than me?"

I just remains silent cause i don't wanna talk between two brothers now. I'm Just Letting them talk.

"I didn't want you to be with This boy, Kim Taehyung" he pointed at me when I become shocked. What's wrong with me?

"Why hyung? Why? I love him then why?"

"I'm sorry. I realised that what i did. I'm sorry."

"For that you planned that accident right?"

"No.no i didn't. I didn't do that!"

"Then who did that?"

"It's.. It's Dad" he looked down.

_________
FLASHBACK :

"Dad kookie is crying. Let him just go"

"Didn't you hear that he's going to propose him?"

"HOW DARE YOU KIM NAMJOON? DO YOU FORGET THAT KIM SEOKJIN BROKE YOUR HEART. AND YOU WANT YOUR BROTHER TO SUFFER"

"I don't."

"Locked him in that room the whole day and send text to his friend saying he doesn't like him"

"Ok dad"

______

"DAD KOOKIE ESCAPED"

"HOW DARE HE?"

"I should find him as soon as possible"

"No need"

"What do you mean?"

"You'll see"

FLASHBACK ENDS

"then a news comes that You got into an accident"

"Dad did everything? How could he?"

"You don't know dad, he can do anything. But for now you two have to run away now ok?"

"Hyung, do you know where is the nurse who handled my case that time?"

"I."

"I know that you know. Hospital authority told me everything that you have all the informative documents and maybe you know about that nurse"

"I have the documents but why do you wanna know about that nurse?"

"Hyung, She's My Mom.. My mother, my own mother. PLEASE Hyung tell me if you know anything"

"I know where is she"

"You know?"

"Yes i know"

.
.

A/N
-FROM NOW I'LL TRY TO UPLOAD DAILY, FINALLY I REINSTALLED MY WATTPAD. I HAD TO DELETE IT FOR SOME REASONS SO I'M ASKING FOR YOUR FORGIVENESS 🙇🏻‍♀️

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.6K 74 19
"Hello how are you?" The woman asked looking at the young man in front of her. He looks scared looking at the wall then back at her. "He doesn't tal...
4.4K 137 40
Everything is fair in war and love... It is impossible for someone to be selfless when it comes to love... "It's supposed to be my marriage with Ha...
252K 13.7K 24
He laid him on the bed and pulled away from the kiss for a second, he just stared at the boy's eyes "I love you"
1.1K 53 25
He pulled me by my arm, dragging me to one of the empty classrooms as he pinned me to the wall, staring deep into my eyes. JK: What the heck are you...