ᴍʏ ꜱᴛᴀʀ || ᴄᴏʟʙʏ ʙʀᴏᴄᴋ

By nikophobias

The only daughter of a French nobleman, finally moves back to her home in Beverly Hills with her best friend... More

iv
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12

chapter 5

145 3 4
By nikophobias

[❀]

"The bus is here!" Sam says as the rest of the group follows him. I turn away from the fountain and towards Colby.

"Let's go." I smile to him as smiles back. We start walking towards the rest of the group but at a slower pace than everyone else, he starts to say something. "Niko. I wanted to-"

"NIKO, COLBY! HURRY UP!" I hear Ainisa call from the front of the group while jumping up and down, interrupting Colby. I turn to Ainisa to see the rest of the boys getting on the bus.

"We're coming!" I shout back to her and look back to Colby quickly with a smile. He returns my kind smile but doesn't continue to what he was saying.

"What were you going to say?" I ask him as we start heading towards the rest of the group at a faster pace. He pauses for a second before responding.

"Nothing, don't mind me. I'm just.. pretty drunk." He smiles kind of sadly and walks off to Sam who was waiting for him.

I just kind of shrug it off, knowing he was probably right that he was drunk. I walk over to Ainisa, Kat and Stas. They smile happily as they see me come over and we all happily step onto the bus following behind the boys.

We get on the bus and they immediately start opening drinks and over all having a good time even though it's only been 5 minutes. I watch them in silence while I sit down in the back of the bus.

God. How I've missed this chaos.

"What we're about to do is rally the fucking troops. Are you ready?!!" Nate yells as we yell and cheer back. The rest of the group starts to pass around a fairly large liquor bottle.

Again, I generally don't like alcohol. Ainisa, Kat, Sam and Colby all know this so they naturally skipped passing me the bottle.

"NIKO! YOUR TURN!!" Nate yells at me and starts to pass me the bottle. He was didn't know about my distaste for alcohol so I don't blame him. But, still I don't want to chug from a bottle of tequila.

"I'M GOOD! THANKS." I try to yell over the music, trying passing the bottle back to him.

I assume he didn't hear me because he kind of just shoved the bottle into my hand as Justin points the camera at me. I just look to Colby who was sitting right next to me.

His eyes were gentle, I've spilt my entire life story to this man. He knows everything about me, about my life and why not drinking alcohol is so important to me.

He takes it from my hands softly with a "sorry" and starts to chug it, trying take the attention off me.

Which works. My eyes soften as I watch his facial expression change from soft to cheerful and excited as he drops the bottle from his lips. He turns to me a gives a playful smile, I return it with a soft giggle.

As the bus reaches hotel, the group doesn't get any calmer. Katrina and Stas run off the bus and inside of the hotel like children as soon as we parked in the valet area. Me, Ainisa and the rest of the group follow close behind.

As we follow the two excited girls through the hotel, we were getting strange looks from the elderly and parents.

I think about Colby's gesture, how kind he was. His hands were gentle as they caressed mine as he took the bottle from my hands.

Freeing me from experiencing the pain of my past.

"We should put our stuff down before we go to their room." Ainisa whispers in my ear disrupting me from my thoughts while we make our way to the elevator lobby. I nod quietly as we walk into the cramped elevator.

As we reach theirs and not surprisingly our floor, Katrina and Stas run ahead. Justin and the rest of the group following behind them as me and Ainisa stay back and open our door.

"Niko? Ainisa?" Colby says as he walks back towards us and notices that we opened the door. "This is your guy's room? Sick! It's on the same floor as ours!" He says excitingly. I smile at him as Ainisa doesn't notice and walks into the room.

"Do you want to come in?" I slightly laugh holding the door open for him. "Fuck yeah."

"Get in here then." I say as I motion to him to come into the room. He walks over and comes inside. As he looked around the room, I put my purse and keys onto the kitchen counter. Ainisa walks back out of our bedroom as quickly as she went in.

"Colby? What are you doing in here?" Ainisa notices and stops in her tracks. "I let him in." I say to her, walking over into the bedroom to put some stuff in my suitcase.

"No, I'm sorry! I'll leave. I didn't mean to intrude." He says as he starts to go back to the door. "I don't mind, you know that Colby." Ainisa rolls her eyes jokingly as she follows me into the bedroom. Colby tagging along behind her.

"This room is almost as cool as ours." Colby says with a cocky attitude.

I roll my eyes playfully and walk to my suitcase as he walks around the bedroom looking at all our shit scattered all over everywhere and just the room itself. Ainisa goes into the bathroom to fix her hair.

"Colby, Niko, Ainisa?" We hear the rest of the group calling from outside in the hallway.

I look up as Ainisa rushes from the from the bathroom to the door. I look back down to quickly continue to shoving my shit into my luggage then getting up and jogging to the door behind Colby.

"We're in here!" Ainisa shouts as she opens the door, me and Colby right behind her.

"Oh my god! We thought y'all ditched us. Is this your room?" Kat asks as she runs up to our door, everyone else right behind her.

"Yep." I say as we leave the room and walking out to the right towards their room, talking about how cool it was that their room was right next to ours.

As we enter the room, me and Ainisa completely stoped and started to admire the room. "ITS SO NICE RIGHT?" Kat and Stas yell as they run around. We laugh and follow them outside to the balcony.

"Look at the view from here!" Ainisa says as I look down over the edge before immediately stepping back.

"Yeah. Very pretty." I say with a slight shake in my voice. I didn't mind the view from the window, in fact it was really nice to look at, but the large drop from over the railing isn't so pretty.

"Let's go look at the bedrooms!" Kat says grabbing mine and Ainisa's hand running into the fairly large living room again. Stats following right next to us.

We run down the hallway to the find the bedrooms. We laugh and giggle like little kids and open the door to see a huge bed and another fucking hot tub.

"ANOTHER ONE?" Kat yells and runs to point at tub. "Who the fuck needs like 7 hot tubs." I laugh as Ainisa and Kat hop in the tub. I take a picture of them and they hop out of the tub to further explore the bedroom.

While walking around and exploring all of the different rooms and huge bathrooms made me realize why it was $10,000 dollars. This shit was huge. Every bedroom was the same size of a 3 bedroom apartment in NYC. It's the same price anyway.

We continue to laugh and have a really good time with everyone and finish our little tour and head back outside to balcony for a small get together.

I sat down in-between Ainisa and Colby. Since it was getting pretty cold, I kept having to shift into my seat to try to keep some warmth or gain it. Who knows.

"Why do you keep moving? Do you feel nauseous?" Ainisa says with a concerned look as she turns away from her conversation to address my movement.

When I'm about to throw up I tend to move a lot to distract myself from the sickness so I guess she is just assuming thats what's happening.

"No. I'm fine, it's just freezing out here." I say as I put my knees up to my chest. "Do you want a jacket?" Colby asks as he turns from Sam. I turn my head to look at him quickly.

"No. No. It's okay. I'll just go get one." I say as I get up to go to our room really quick to grab Colby's jacket. I quickly walk out of the hotel room and run to go grab his jacket quickly.

I came back to everyone passing around another bottle of liquor. "Lord." I say to myself as I sit down in between Colby and Ainisa again. He turns to me with a smile looking down to his jacket.

"You're wearing my jacket?" Colby notices with a smile as Justin walks around with the camera recording everyone's quotes and them taking a shot.

"Yeah. Is that okay? I can take it off." I say as I look over to him then start to take the jacket off.

"No! No, keep it on. Its cold. Plus, I don't mind." He smiles at me gently and I smile back then look over to Ainisa giving that cheeky smile again.

I mouth "stop it" at her and she just smiles and weirdly scoots closer to me and whispers into my ear.

"Your blushing pretty hard." She says in a low voice as she moves her eyebrows like she always has done since we were kids. I let out a deep breath before responding to her comment.

"It's cold and I get red in the cold." I say as I punch her in the arm lightly and look away quickly. I hear Colby chuckling lightly next to me, making me smile.

"It's April, you bitch. You shouldn't feel that cold." She mutters and I chuckle quietly.

Everyone starts to say what their thankful for before chugging the alcohol. So I decided I'd let loose this one time. I'm with the people I'm most comfortable with, I should enjoy my time with them. It's my chance to finally get white girl wasted.

"Pass me the bottle." I lean over to Colby to whisper to him. He turns to me and gives me a comforting look then grabs the bottle and pours me a shot for me.

"Here. But I thought you hate alcohol?" He says as I sigh. "Yeah. I do but I need to let loose for once." I say as he smiles softly and I put my cup up as Ainisa finishes saying her speech. Justin walks towards me with the large camera a few feet away from my face.

"I'm so grateful to have people in my life that have stayed with me and put up with my shit as long as they have." I say as the others cheer and I place my cup down.

After everyone says their little speeches, we all clink our glasses and take our shots.

"Ew." I hack as I put my cup back down on the table, shaking my head at the bitterness of the alcohol. "I will always hate that." I whisper to myself quietly. Colby and Ainisa laugh at my comment.

We continue to party and have a really good fucking time with some my favorite people on the planet, drinking booze and getting wild on a Saturday night. My memories hide behind the sound and presence of my friends.

The next thing I know I'm blacked out on my hotel bed, opening my eyes and realizing someone is pounding at the door.

"What the fuck happened last night?"

♡ liked by ainisavargas, ladnerla, and 430,237 others

katrinastuart reunited with my favorite girls again @ladnerla @ainisavargas

end
2032 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

783 35 6
―❝ Cause friends don't do the things we do. Everybody knows you love me too Tryna be careful with the words I use. I say it cause I'm dying to. I'm s...
4.6K 205 48
It's a colby imagine, so like just read it 🥺 You've been best friend with Reggie for 4 years. You moved to LA with him . You met Colby at a party an...
185K 2K 75
no smut only fluff!!
3K 69 21
#2 in Colbybrockfanfiction as of May 23, 2019 😍 I opened the door to reveal a girl with long ombré hair, she's wearing a big black hoodie, and a bl...