chapter 3

[❀]

"So Niko. Do you have a crush on Colby or not? By the way you kick your feet when he texts you, I'm going to assume yes."

I look up from my phone to blankly stare at her. I mean. Look at him. He's fucking gorgeous and his smile. Ugh.

What's there not to like?

"Uh. I mean. I guess so." I shrug as she giggles and smiles at me so brightly. I look away, trying hide my embarrassment.

"There's nothing wrong with that." She reassures me while continuing to giggle to herself.

"I've told you this already like 6 times. Why bother asking again?" I ask with a slight blush on my face. I sit back in the bench that was starting to hurt my ass. "Just double checking." She shrugs and goes back on her phone with her hands on the hard plastic table, still smiling. I roll my eyes and sit back in the red plastic booth.

"Oh, by the way. Have you ever told Kat that you like him?" Ainisa asks looking back up at me sharply and grabs her drink, taking a sip. I think about it for a second.

"I don't know if I have. I guess it never came up." I try and remember all of the times that she's asked me about guys but I've usually said no to having a crush.

"I mean she has never asked me about it. In fact she never pushes me on about most things, unlike some people." I jokingly say while giving Ainisa a look. She just gives a dramatic sigh while I simply stare at her.

"Aren't I supposed to know who my best friend has a crush on?" She says. I just roll my eyes and agree sarcastically. She was right, she has a right to know who I have a crush on. We've only known each other our entire lives.

"Order 21." The worker announced loudly and I stand up to quickly walk across the restaurant to grab our food. When I come back I see Ainisa with her grimy little hands on my phone.

"AINISA." I scare her as she drops my phone onto the table and throws her hands up slightly. She turns her head towards me and smiles sneakily.

"Oops." She says sarcastically and grabs her pizza right off the plate on my hand and took a bite. She then gives me a cheeky closed eyed smile. I snatched my phone up from the table to see what she was doing.

colby <3

well rn we're about to fly planes and later we're going to drive luxury cars then tmr we're going to stay at the most expensive hotel room in the red rock hotel

pretty cool right? ;)

I sigh in relief that she didn't send anything and was only typing a complete love letter, again. I slam her plate that she had just stolen the pizza off of before I could place it down on the table and place mine down nice and gently.

"Bitch." Ainisa whispers to herself quietly as I started to sit back down in the booth.

"What did you say?" I snap my neck at her. I place my phone down to the table with my phone in my hand as she pouts her lips and squints her eyes before responding to my question.

"Nothing.... nothing." She looks away towards the window as I look back down at my phone. I open messages to text Colby back. I try to think of a good response before answering.