Until Death Do Us Part || Hun...

Par bobbcat776

(Y/n) (L/n), the dedicated pupil of a powerful witch and the head student of the beastkeeping track at Hexsid... Plus

1 ~ Ruthless Foolery
2 ~ But This Is My Home
3 ~ Little Miss Prodigy
4 ~ Easy A
5 ~ Classic
6 ~ Silver Linings
7 ~ I've Been Having Dreams
8 ~ Splashing In A Summer Stream
9 ~ Trip and I Fall In
10 ~ I Wanted It To Happen
11 ~ My Body Turns To Ice
12 ~ Crushing Weight Of Paradise
13 ~ Solid Block Of Gold
14 ~ Lying In The Cold
15 ~ I Feel Right At Home
16 ~ Nifty Preperations
17 ~ How Enchanting
18 ~ You're Kidding, Right?
19 ~ And I Would Walk 500 Miles
20~ And I Would Walk 500 More...
21 ~ That's Ludicrous!
22 ~ It's You...
23 ~ I Promise
25 ~ The Agony of a Witch
26 ~ She Deserves It
27 ~ Setting Sail
28 ~ Going Behind His Back
29 ~ Hunting Down a Remedy
30 ~ Running Up The Streets
31 ~ Please
32 ~ Thank You
33 ~ Following Down Stream
34 ~ Everyone Has A Use
35 ~ I'll Be Useful
36 ~ A Violent Rematch
37 ~ Healing
38 ~ Fallen Down
39 ~ Lilith
40 ~ Any Sport
41 ~ Feeling Hollow
42 ~ Memories Best Left Forgotten
43 ~ We Need To Go Deeper
44 ~ The Soldier
45 ~ I'm Home
46 ~ Run
47 ~ Where Do We Go?
48 ~ A Labyrinth With No Exit
49 ~ Train of Thought
50 ~ Cloudy Horizons
51 ~ Seven Feet Over Head
52 ~ The Night The Sky Turned Red
53 ~ Home?
54 ~ A Witch Hunter and His Lover
55 ~ Something To Pass The Time
56 ~ What's The Matter, Witch Hunter?
57 ~ Found You
58 ~ Trick or Treat
59 ~ To Lose A Friend
60 ~ Yet To Find Another
61 ~ Safe Haven?
62 ~ It's Okay
63 ~ Nightmarish Visions
64 ~ Their Happily Ever After
65 ~ So He IS Good With Kids...

24 ~ Failing Raid

6.4K 204 312
Par bobbcat776

She's gorgeous.

————————————————————

They arrived at The Owl House and got off the ship.

The scouts and the hands of The Emperor hid behind bushes as Lilith went ahead to scout out the area.

She wore a white mask that covered her upper face. It had the beak of a bird and a gem in the middle of her forehead.

"Good." She said, pulling the mask up to rest on her head, "That infernal house demon is asleep." Lilith motioned for the scouts and hands to come out from behind the bushes, "Surround the house." She commanded.

(Y/n) and Hunter prepared themselves behind a tree.

"Sleepwalking.. sleepwalking.." (Y/n) heard in the far distance. It was that door tube thing.  "SLEEPHOOTING!!" It shouted before disappearing into the ground.

"Wh- what the fuck, where did it g-"

"Good morning, shiny henchmen!" It screeched. "Eda told me not to hurt you." The thing told (Y/n).

The tube thing looped around Hunter like a boa constructor and picked (Y/n) up by the back of her cloak like a kitten.

Hunter kept a firm hold on his staff and teleported out of the owl thing's constrictive grasp.

"(Y/n)!" He yelled as he teleported in front of her, now riding the staff. He held his arms out for her to grab while he tried to keep himself steady on his staff.

She reached out to grab his hand and he pulled her away from the demon, tearing her cloak.

"Nope. Nope. Nope." Hunter muttered as he flew away from the disturbing tube.

The thing barreled underground again and flew to Lilith.

"Hiya Lilith! Peekahoot!" It greeted in its shrill voice before smashing its face into hers and throwing her into a tree. The scouts hidden in the bushed ran towards the house demon.

"Lilith!" (Y/n) yelled, signaling Hunter to fly down to her to see if she was all right.

"Sorry, Eda doesn't like trespassers. But I'm always here to make new friends!" The demon cheered as it attacked the scouts.

"I'm, ugh. Fine." She grumbled as (Y/n) landed by her side.

Lilith grabbed her white staff and shot a bright cyan beam from it, aimed at the demon.

"Oh, hey, look! It's a bug!" It yelled before ducking and miraculously dodging the beam of energy coming from Lilith's staff.

The beam hit a tree, causing it to fall over onto the three lackeys of The Emperor.

"Ugh, are you guys okay?" (Y/n) groaned as they all crawled out from under the tree.

Lilith fell over from exhaustion and Hunter collapsed as well. That only left (Y/n).

She picked up Hunters staff and sat on it, praying to the titan that she would be able to Mary-Sue this shit.

The staff went flying, luckily in the right direction. Barreling towards The Owl House.

(Y/n) yelled and braced herself.

She smashed through one of the windows and fell to the ground.

"What the-" A familiar voice said.

(Y/n) looked up to see The Owl Lady. She was mixing a pot and staring down at (Y/n) with a confused expression on her face.

"Kid, what the hell are you doing in here." The Owl Lady said with an unamused face.

"Uh," (Y/n) stood back up a little confused herself, "Arresting you..?"

The Owl Lady's kid, the Human, stared at The Silver Scout for a moment.

"Who's this?" She asked The Owl Lady.

"This is Belos' left hand, The Silver Scout. And Lilith's student."

The human gasped, "Oh! You're the girl who beat Amity!"

The Silver Scout nodded. She was slightly confused. Weren't these two the enemy? Why aren't they fighting her?

"Question?" She asked, "Now, I'm not complaining, but why aren't you guys fighting back against me? I'm here, in your house, on behalf of The Emperor..."

"Ah, you're a good kid. You wouldn't hurt us." The Owl Lady waved her hand, dismissively.

"You don't know that." (Y/n) sneered, holding Hunter's staff up in defense.

"You're right, I don't. But if you really wanted to hurt us, you would've done so the second you crashed landed in here. You're not one to hurt people, I can tell that about you." She continued to mix the pot.

"I- Why.. why did you tell your house demon not to hurt me?"

"Returning the favor. You didn't hurt me during our first encounter, so I figured I wouldn't hurt you."

"I- I appreciate that.."

The Owl Lady nodded and continued stirring the pot.

"I think you should be on your way now. Don't want you to get caught hanging out with a buncha criminals." The Owl Lady smiled.

She waved her hand and (Y/n) was shoved outside.

"(Y/n)!" Lilith yelled as she ran over to the girl. She embraced her student in a hug and checked her for any sign on injury, "Are you hurt? Did Edalyn hurt you?"

"I'm fine, Lilith." (Y/n) smiled.

The Owl Lady watched the scene outside through the window with a smile.

The sound of ringing interrupted the moment when Lilith's compass rang like a telephone.

Lilith opened it and there was Kikimora, "The Emperor demands your presence in the throne room." She said.

Lilith nodded and hung up. "Come on, (Y/n)." She said gravely. "We.. need to go see Emperor Belos." Her voice quaked.

"Are you okay, Lilith?" (Y/n) asked, walking back to the airship.

Lilith hesitated for a moment. "The Emperor won't be happy that I've failed yet another mission. I promised him Eda, but.. argh! I failed again."

(Y/n) began to sweat. Shit.

When they arrived at the castle, they swiftly got off the airship and crossed the bridge. The bridge was suspended over a moat of spikes. Yikes.

Lilith was still covered in leaves from being squashed by the tree.

"Go ahead," She told (Y/n) and her partner. "Let me prepare myself."

The pair nodded and left to the throne room.

When they entered, Belos was not pleased. "Where is your mentor, (L/n)?" He asked with a sneer.

"She is just outside. She will be in here at any moment, my liege."

Hunter guided her to stand off to the side of the throne. She stood close to Hunter's right.

The Emperor was hunched over and resting his head on his palm. His breathing was ragged and hard.

Lilith burst through the doors and knelt before The Emperor. "I am at your service, Emperor Belos."

The Emperor's breathing was heavy.

A scout brought him something on a silver palette. It looked like a capsule? A wooden capsule?

"Just a moment, Lilith." The Emperor took the capsule and split it open with his finger.

Green liquid poured out from the capsule and he poured it through the eye socket of his mask.

"Ah, that's better." He said.

Must be his medication or something. (Y/n) thought to herself.

"How's the hunt for the Owl Lady? I heard you attempted a raid this morning." He asked Lilith.

"Yes, but we were-"

"Unsuccessful, that was obvious enough." The Emperor interrupted her. "It's been a little over a month since you promised to bring me the Owl Lady. Well, where is she?"

Lilith tried her best to keep a stern face and not crack under his intense glare, "I-if I just had more time, I-"

"I'm getting bored of your excuses, Lilith." He sneered. "Don't worry, I'll give you the time you need. Bring The Owl Lady to me by twilight. She'll join The Emperor's Coven and in return, I'll heal her little curse."

She has a curse? She looked fine to me.

"But, if you fail..." His hand clenched on the throne and the massive heart above him began to thump faster and louder. "You will be stripped of your rank and banished from my coven. And your student will go with you... you do know what happens to covenless witches, don't you?"

Hunter's heart dropped. (Y/n) pursed her lips. She looked to her left and noticed Hunter tensing up.

(Y/n) subtly offered her hand to hold for comfort. A way of saying 'I'm still here, I won't leave you.' to him.

Hunter took it, his hand wrapping around hers. He began to feel more at ease, remembering her promise. I won't let you be alone again.

Lilith was silent for a second, "I... I understand. I will not fail."

(Y/n) and Hunter looked at each other as Lilith left. They were both worried for one another.

Hunter was worried that (Y/n) would face the punishment of being covenless. And (Y/n) was worried that Hunter would be alone again.

Neither of them were worried about themselves.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

11.5K 565 12
After the golden guard has a small encounter with the Blight's son, he approaches his uncle with an idea that was completely unrelated to the encount...
42.1K 1.2K 21
(Completed) Burdened with the heavy-weighing title 'Angle of Chaos', you came to the Boiling Isles to escape a harsh past. After the Golden Guard tr...
12.1K 444 19
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/73UnmeSszK5TZLPFArx7sF?si=0913035db1fe46ff "If I joined the Emperor's Coven, could we kiss?" Y/N doesn't consider t...
21.5K 625 33
Y/n a young teen witch explores their new life as part of the Emperor's Coven, and along the way discovers there's, more than meets the eye. ♥ᴴᵘⁿᵗᵉʳ...