Young Justice: Threat level M...

By Oc_Creator_

Raegan Is a 9 year old girl with a vast amount of power and the daughter of two Justice league members. After... More

Announcement
Today is the day
A real mission
Welcome to Happy Harbor
Drop Zone
Schooled
Infiltrator
The Shadows
Fate's tower
Unknown power
Back story
Breft
Captain Marvel
Moving
Solo Mission
Homefront
Alpha male
Alpha male P2
Revelation
Revolation
Magic girl
Hunting Red Tornado
False Reality
False Reality Pt. 2
Reality
Aftermath
Forever People
Hey there!
Hey again
Hey for the last time
Halloween fright
Harm
Hey guys😄
Separated
Cleaved together
Coldhearted
Mission to Qurac
Coming soon
Image
Numb
Thanksgiving gift
I'm back!
Birthday blowout
Nearing the End
Out in the open
Important update!!
Done
Raegan artwork!
GO READ!!
Book 2!!!

Hanging up the cape

246 9 0
By Oc_Creator_

December 31, Mount Justice,

"We have reason to feel proud of yesterdays victories." Aqualad told us as we walked through the cave. But one thing has not changed."

"Somehow the bad guys are still inside intel." Robin said as we all walked to the mission room.

"Yea but at least we know none of us are the mole." Kid flash said.

"That's correct." Batman stated once we reached the mission room. "The mole was Red Arrow." He said pulling his picture up on the screen.

"Roy?" Robin asked.

"No way!" Kid shouted out.

"Batman that cannot be." Aqualad said shocked. "He was Green arrows protégé, we have all known him for years."

"Unfortunately, the Roy Harper we have known for the last three years is another project Cadmus clone." Tornado added.

"We've learned the real speedy was abducted and replaced immediately after becoming green arrows sidekick. The clone was pre programmed with a drive to join the justice league which is why he was so angry over any delays to his mission. And why he refused to join the team. This roy Harper had no idea he was the clone or a traitor. And his subconscious programming drove him to become league worthy. So he struck out on his own as Red Arrow. When he was finally admitted his secondary programming kicked in and he attempted to betray the league with Vandal savage. Fortunately I had already deduced red arrow was a clone of we were prepared." Batman told us.

"Savage was subdued, but Red arrow escaped." Tornado added. "He is now a fugitive. Armed and dangerous."

"If you guys hadn't rescued me from Cadmus..." Superboy said gloomily.

"What happened to the real Roy?" Robin asked.

"We don't know." Batman answered. "He isn't at Cadmus. We have to face the possibility that the real Roy Harper is dead."

"The clone Roy, the team will find him." Aqualad told Batman.

"Negative, Red Arrows a member of the justice league now. Leave him to us." Batman said before pressing his communicator. "I'm needed on the watchtower." He said. "Tornado stay with the kids." He said walking to the zeta tube.

Aqualad turned to talk to us telepathically when Red Tornado seemingly just shut down out of nowhere.

We walked over to him.

"Tornado."

"What happened to him?"

"He's totally powered down." Wally said.

"All functions offline." Robin said after him.

"Guys, I'm sensing a low level mystic force at play." Zatanna said touching her temples. "I- I don't know if it caused his shutdown but now that I think about it I was getting the same buzz off Batman." She said.

"Batman.. he called us kids. He never does that." Robin added.

"Look." Wally Said reaching towards Tornados hand. He picked up a biotech chip. "One of those biotech chips we confiscated off of Cheshire." He said holding it up.

"Something is not right." Aqualad said. "Robin, Kid, Zatanna, Rocket see if you can get Tornado back online. The rest with me to find Ro- Red arrow." Aqualad said.

Superboy, Artemis, Miss M, Aqualad and I loaded into the Bioship and made out way to the Hall of Justice.

"Computer logs indecate Red Arrows headed to The Hall from the Watchtower but he could be anywhere by now." Artemis told us.

"After Roy went solo he installed equipment caches in several major cities. One is here." Aqualad said as we landed on the roof of a building.

We waited on the roof for Kaldur to go in and get Red arrow and come back out. And that he did.

We watched the two of them load into the bio ship and we went on our way.

"We we're told you were the mole but we have reason to doubt." Aqualad told him.

"Forget doubt. I was the mole." He told us bluntly.

"Batman and Tornado said you're a Cadmus clone like me." Superboy told him.

"That explains it." He took a deep sigh. "I was a sleeper agent pre programmed to infiltrate the League. I think.. Sportsmaster was my handler. He had a key phrase, "Broken Arrow" that could shut me down put me in a hypnotic state to steal secrets for his superiors or incorporate further programming. I'd then carry out all orders subconsciously completely unaware of what drove me. I think one of those order was to focus suspicion on the three of you." He directed his Attention to M'gann, Conner and Artemis. "I'm sorry."

I felt his emotions so clearly. He felt... remorseful and sad. So sad.

"How did. Batman discover this and prevent you from betraying the League?" Kaldur asked.

"He didn't." He said. My heart dropped to my stomach.

"I'm sorry but how is it that you are no longer enslaved?" M'gann asked.

"No "Starotech" for starters just my Cadmus programming. And once I'd satisfied it's last parameter my mind began to clear. "I'm sure Savage planned to "Starotech" me but he paused to.. bask. I escaped."

"I promise I can clean any reaidual programming from your mind.

Just then sphere came through the bioship with the rest of the team and.. Tornados alternative body, and Canary tied up in the back.

"Great, cause we really need to compare notes."

-

We waited at the bottom of the Watchtower for the green light.

"RT did it. Wirelessly bypassed security for us as soon as he arrived. Savage shouldn't know we're here." Robin said.

"Move out." Aqualad said.

I flew down the corridor with Aqualad and Rocket. I had a terrible pit in my stomach. I kept getting flashbacks of the failsafe. Is this another and I don't know it? But, they wouldn't do that again. This is real and we actually have to save the entire league. I'm so scared I could lose my parents for real this time.

Raegan stop. Breathe and stay calm and focus.

We met up with Zatanna and Miss M as Captain Marvel, Icon and Fate were zeta tubing back to the Tower.

Miss M used her powers to inject Fate with a chip but failed at the other two when Icon blasted them away. Rocket flew down to him when he was distracted and planted the chip into his neck.

Captain Marvel ran towards Zatanna making her shout out a spell in turn making Captain Marvel yell out Shazam and turn back into Billy he fell into Zatanna and she chipped him.

I flew down and helped him up.

"Billy. Are you okay." I asked.

"Raegan? Thank you." He hugged me. I stiffed up a little.

"I really didn't do much. I actually didn't do anything." I looked down. "I'm so scared Billy. I just don't think I can do this." I told him.

"You four rendezvous with Robin and Superboy." Aqualad said running out of the room. I looked at him and the others leave the room.

I was about to follow after them when Billy took my hand, he let go and grabbed me by my shoulders.

"Raegan, you are one of the coolest girls I know. You have awesome powers and you're like really brave and I like you a lot. If anyone can do this it's you." He said looking at me. I blushed really hard before he let go. I flew up and out of the room.

I smiled the entire way to meet SB and Robin.

He said he liked me..

I flew outside to see Robin fighting my mother. He backed away dodging her Maise making my fly straight into her sending her back. Not by much, she was still on her feet.

I hit the wall after my mom hit me with her mace.

I groaned in pain as I got up. That thing packs a serious punch. She came at me again making me put up a shield. She broke it. One after another backing me up to another wall. I thought fast as she got ready to attack again. I opened my black space and let my maise fall out of it and into my hand. I flew towards her and hit her mace with mine. The force pushed me back a little but not too much. I took a deep breath focusing on my powers. More specifically focusing my emotions. My emotions control my powers, my emotions control my powers.

I flew towards my mom hitting her with my maise. She defended holding her mace up to mine with each hit. I went to sweep the leg making her fly up. I put a wall construct over her making her fly into it and fall to the ground.

I flew over to her putting the chip on the back of her neck.

"Hawkwoman is down." I said into the com link.

I turned her over to see her face. I just wanted to make sure she was alright.

"Sorry mom." I said standing up. I felt something coming my way and it was a huge construct of a truck. I opened a black space and went threw before the truck could hit me. I opened another back up behind my dad but he noticed and grabbed me by my face and threw me against the wall. I groaned in pain. He was flying at me with an axe construct. I got up trying to think of something when Superboy landed right on my dad and chipping him. They fell to the ground as I ran to help them up.

I looked at Superboy and nodded.

Just then Superman came and punched Sb through the floor. I gasped falling back. He was about to hit me to when I saw a bubble go over me. It was Rocket.

Conner came back and tackled him into the sky. Rocket let the bubble down.

I felt this overwhelming force of darkness. Emotionless, energy less.

"Klarion." I said to myself.

I opened a black space and went in. I opened a few holes to see where on the watchtower he was.

"Found you." I said going through.

"Klarion!" I said stepping into the real world.

He had a portal open about to go through.

"Toodaloo conduit. Until next time." He said slyly. I tried flying to catch him and Savage but I was too late.

"Gahhh!" I yelled out.

The rest of the team ran into the room.

"Congratulations Team, you have won the day." Red Tornado said laying on the floor. I went over to help him upright.

"But Klarion and Savage got away." I looked at my parents as they helped each other into the room.

"That just means we'll have to face them another day." My mom looked at me.

"Happy New Year. Justice league." The computer spoke. We all looked at each other happily.

"Happy New year Raegan." My mom hugged me.

"Happy new year to my favorite girls!" My dad picked us up.

"We have much to discuss." Batman said walking up to my dad. He looked at him before putting us down. My mom touched my shoulder before walking off onto a room with other leaguers.

I was about to walk into the room behind my parents when Billy walked in front of me.

"Raegan, about what I said before, I just wanted to clear up it was the anti virus chip talking I didn't really mean what I said-"

"Wait so you don't like me?" I said a little confused.

"No, not at-" he stopped once he saw the look an my face. "I mean, I do.." he sighed. "I do like you Raegan. But not in a weird way, more in a YOURE really cool way." He smiled.

"Oh.. okay." I said a little sad.

"And thank you again, for saving me." He hugged me.

I was taken back a little until I eased up to hug him back.

"No! I'm not speaking about this tonight," My mom said walking out of the room with my dad and Canary walking after her.

"Shayera let's just talk about this-" Canary tried to reason.

"No, I am taking my daughter home. I was foolish to listen to you! You told me you'd protect her! That you'd look after her and her powers have just gotten worse!"

"Mom?" I looked at her.

"I listened to you when you told me you started Robin at nine, but not my daughter! I trusted you with her progress and safety! But tonight was too much!" She said grabbing my hand.

"Hawkwoman, this isn't the time, or the place-" Batman started.

"You're Right, this isn't the place for Raegan to be. She should be at home tucked in bed. Anything left to discuss we will talk about it tomorrow. And as of right now Raegan is resigning from The Team."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 425 11
WELCOME OLD AND NEW READERS, I hope you like my new and improved story! You meet the team after helping them fight the Injustice league with your li...
5.5K 24 20
#8 in Robinlovestory2020 category #20 in batmansdaughter2020 category This is only to read now. This version is no longer being updated or edited at...
109K 2.4K 21
The Justice League's covert operations team is sent to check up on Project CADMUS when they resurface a few years after the team rescued Superboy, on...
166K 5K 63
Percy's parents die (Sorry) and he is left alone to take care of Estelle. Until he turns 18, in three months, he cannot become Estelle's guardian. So...