When The Crow Calls Out[KNY f...

By Talkingdino467

Demon Slayers, although not noticed by the government, is an organization of well equipped swordsmen who brav... More

Chapter 1: Muscle Mice
Chapter 2: Hashira Meeting
Chapter 3: Hikaru L/n
Chapter 4: Outbursts
Ch5: The Butterfly Sisters
Thank you!!!
Ch6: Hotsprings!
Ch7: Assault
Ch8: Crows
Ch9: Genkei...
Ch10: Savior
Ch11: The Three Wives!
Ch12: Infinity Fortress
Ch13: Festival!
Ch14: Dango!
Ch15: The Snake and Flame
Ch16: We'll Meet Again.
Ch17: Worries...
Ch18: I'm Sorry
Ch19: Iguro
Ch20: Hypocrite
Ch21: The Swordssmith!
Ch22: Siblings
Ch23: Aiko-Chan!
Ch24: One Half Now Gone.
Ch25: Her Sun
Ch26: Ohagi!
(READ THIS!)
Ch27: The Snake and The Flame Return!
Ch28: Panic!
Ch29: We're Friends...
Ch30: The Crow and the Butterfly.
Ch31: Hotsprings Revisited!
Ch32: Shinjuro
Ch33: Training!
Ch 34: The Flame V. The Shadow!
Ch35: Tension Rising
Ch36: Two Weeks Later
Ch37: Origami
Ch38: Tall vs Short.
Ch39: A Pleasure
Ch40:
Ch41: What Is This?
Ch42: The Caged Confession
Ch43: Hello!
Ch45: Progression
Ch 46: Reunion
Ch:47 To die or to love.
Ch49: The Painted House
50: To Save Those You Love
Ch51: Warmth in the Shadows.
Ch52: The Kiss
Ch:53 Death
Ch54: The knife

Ch44: Giyuu

5K 267 517
By Talkingdino467

A/n- Giyuu and Hikaru look so damn gay in this chapter.

Tw- Throwing up, mentions of torture, Sanemi's atrocious haircut, reader obviously in a bad place. 

"Here Y/n-Chan! Do you want some Sakura Mochi!?" Mitsuri squealed, holding out the sweet treat to her.

"Namu-Amidabutsu...please children, eat some dinner before that..." Gyomei cried, rubbing his prayer beads together.

"Oops! You're right sorry Himejime-San!" She smiled at the girl, taking the mochi back, "Don't worry Y/n-Chan we can have some later!"

Y/n stopped picking at the food on her plate to look up at her, "Hm?"

The pink haired girls smile wavered a bit, "Sakura Mochi? We can eat it after dinner!"

"Oh, ok."

"Say Y/n!" Tengen grinned, holding up his cup of sake, "You should come around and grace us with your flashy presence at my humble abode sometime! My wives have been awfully worried."

"Ok."

The Sound Pillar blinked at her.

"Y/n, perhaps you'll feel better if you eat some meat." Shinobu sadly smiled, "You haven't even touched it at all."

"Stop babying her she's fine." Sanemi snapped, giving Y/n a harsh look.

"I'm not babying her Shinazugawa." Kocho irked.

"Yes, you are, just fucking shut up."

"I'll say what I'd like."

The girl blinked her e/c orbs at the butterfly before glancing down at her plate. Indeed, she hadn't even touched any of the meat on her plate, she only ate a few vegetables and some salad.

A long chill ran up her spine and she shuddered, "You can have it..."

"No, you need to eat it. Your body needs protein to survive." Kocho sighed, taking a big bite of beef that sat on her plate.

"Kocho is right... Namu-Amidabutsu...please, eat." Gyomei hummed.

Giyuu gave a side eye to Hikaru who just ignored him, also poking around at the food on his dish. Giyuu's eyes wondered back to the younger L/n sibling, a small shiver racking his spine. The look of disgust and terror on her face was gut wrenching as she watched Shinobu eat her chicken aswell. It looked like she was going to throw up.

No.

She WAS going to throw up.

Giyuu quickly shot up out of his seat, making everyone flinch.

"Oi, what the fuck shitface!" Sanemi yelled, cleaning up the spilt sake he had dropped from the sudden scare.

"Giyuu what's the matter?" Kanroji said worriedly as he watched the male rush over to their Master.

Giyuu grabbed Y/n by the arm trying to pull her up but was stopped by another, looking to the side he realized it was Obanai.

"Let. Go." Iguro hissed.

"It's not flamboyant to just grab woman." Tengen sighed, chin leaning on his hand boredly.

"This is why no one likes you." Kocho sighed.

Ignoring the comments Giyuu roughly pulled the girl up, leading her outside as she covered her mouth.

"Giyuu!" Himejima partly yelled.

Mitsuri squeaked.

"Giyuu-San!" Rengoku boomed, standing up.

Kocho gave Hikaru a harsh look who just stared back.

"Moron." Sanemi scoffed.

Just in time as the Pillar bent her over the engawa Y/n started spilling out her guts.

Kocho gasped and Mitsuri yelped, "AHHHH Y/N-CHAN!!"

---------------------------------------------------------

"Deep breaths..." Shinobu smiled, rubbing the girl on the back, "There you go deep breaths."

"I should've known this would happen." Iguro groaned rubbing his templet, "I'm so sorry Kyojuro."

"You're fine!" The blond proclaimed, patting his friend on the back, "All that really matters now is that if Y/n is ok!"

"What do you mean you should've known though Obanai?" Mitsuri blinked owlishly.

Trying to not melt on the spot from the pretty lady talking to him Iguro blushed, turning away a bit, "She's been eating but she can't get any food down, especially not meat...she hasn't eaten any since she's gotten here. I've always had to eat it for her."

"At least she's eating some things." Rengoku sighed.

"Namu-Amidabutsu...poor child..." Gyomei cried.

"I know right? Not being able to eat." Uzui hummed, "How's her sleeping schedule, still unflamboyant?"

"You should be able to tell from the bags under her eyes shitbag." Sanemi spat.

"She hasn't slept yet. Too many nightmares I'm guessing." The Serpent Pillar rubbed the snake on his neck.

"L/n-Kun, are you ok?" Mitsuri asked, looking at the said Pillar.

Uzui scoffed, "Pretty unflamboyant just standing there huh?"

Giyuu hummed as Hikaru ignored both of them.

"Y/n! You're not ok! You can't just-"

The Pillars all turned as they heard Shinobu yelling, seeing a retreating Y/n,

"Oh shit." Obanai grumbled.

"I'll nab her." Uzui offered.

"No! Please allow me!" Rengoku said, jumping off the engawa.

"W-Wait! Let me come with you Kyo!" Mitsuri yelled after him.

With no answer she was about to go after him but was stopped by a gentle hand on her shoulder.

"Himejime-San?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Don't...let him go after her alone..." The giant smiled, "I'm sure it'll be alright."

"You know what would be better." Iguro spat, pointing at Hikaru, "If you would be a fucking good brother for once and go after her!"

Kaburamaru hissed in agreement.

"Enough.... Namu-Amidabutsu...Hikaru has been through-" Gyomei started.

"He's been through a lot? Y/n was fucking kidnapped and tortured by demons! She doesn't have fingernails for gods' sake! And you want to tell me Hikarus been through a lot!?" Obanai snapped.

Kanroji gasped.

Turning away Hikaru grumbled, "I'll be in the backyard..."

The remaining Pillars watched as he walked through the house, eventually getting to the backdoor and slamming it behind him.

"Oh my..." Shinobu sighed sadly.

"Their family is an unflamboyant mess." Tengen blabbered earning a harsh elbow in the gut from Shinobu, "What? It's true!"

"I'm worried...what if both of them never get back together." Mitsuri whimpered, "They use to be a true display of sibling love!"

"Hopefully Hikaru doesn't resign." Sanemi grunted, "I hate his fucking guts but I don't want to be short a pillar."

"That's all you care about?" Kocho sighed.

"Giyuu-San!" Kanroji cried out making everyone turn to her as she grabbed the man's hands. Iguro was practically fuming, "Please! You and L/n-Kun have a deep bond! I can see the strong friendship you bear! You have to go after him!"

Giyuu just looked at her.

"Come on! You don't want him to be like this do you!? We can all tell he's sad, all mopey! It breaks my heart!" She shook her head, "Please! Display a full showing of true friendship and help him!"

It was quiet for a few moments before Tengen sighed,

"Man. That was a flashy short speech Mitsuri."

She turned red, covering her face with one hand, "A-Ah! Thank you!"

"Let go of her you brat." Iguro hissed.

Obliging Giyuu forced his hands out of Mitsuri's, which was very hard to do, and turned towards the back door,

"I'll...be back."

Mitsuri squealed.

"Please do your best Tomioka." Shinobu sighed, watching as the Pillar exited the house.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Y/n!"

The flame haired man ran over to the girl who was now just standing in the middle of the road. She watched blankly as he ran up to her,

"Where are you going?!" He forced a grin, "Dinner is not over yet!"

"Yea..." She mumbled.

"Are you perhaps still feeling unwell? If so, Kocho is back at my house remember?!"

"I'm...ok."

He blinked at her owlishly which she did in kind.

"Let's go back then..." He smiled awkwardly, holding out a hand to her, "Ok?"

"I'm fine, thanks Shinjuro."

He stared at her,

"What's wrong?"

"Y/n it's me, Kyojuro. Shinjuros my dad, remember?"

She blinked, "Huh?"

"Kyojuro Rengoku, that's my name." He said, mildly furrowing his eyebrows.

"I know that."

"You just called me Shinjuro."

"Oh." She looked away, "Sorry."

"Its fine..." he sighed, "Are you sure you're, ok?"

"Yes."

He blinked, a grin reappearing on his face, "Great! Then let's go back to dinner, ok?!"

"I'm not hungry."

"You barely ate anything though! You must be! A growing girl like you still must eat!"

"You're still growing too; you eat for me."

He sweatdropped, "I already ate my portion though! Plus, it wouldn't be wise to skip your meals!"

She hummed, turning away from him. Making him sigh,

"Y/n, Hikaru is worried about you..."

"I'm not hungry."

"Still, you should at least go back! If not to eat just to reassure everyone that you're ok!"

"I'm..." She bit her lip, "I'm not hungry."

"Y/n..." He said, watching as her hands started balling up into fists, "Its ok if you're not hungry!" He tried to reassure her, "Let's just go hang out! Everyone's there it'll be fun!"

"I-"She yelped when she felt two big hands grab her hands and turn her around. Even after seeing it was just Kyojuro she only relaxed a bit.

"Stop clenching your fists so hard, you'll cut open your palms with your nails." He muttered, ghosting over her hands with his thumbs.

She stared at him, waiting for him to realize his mistake.

Seeing her face he looked back at her, "Y/n?"

"I don't have any."

"Hm?"

"You don't need to worry about that Kyojuro, I don't have any fingernails."

His eyes widened in shock and his grip on her became tighter as he looked down in shame, "Of course! I forgot! I apologize, please forgive me!" Furrowing his eyebrows he sighed, "Please, if you're not going to come back to the dinner, let me walk you home at least! It would be rude of me to just leave you here!"

Not only was it rude but he was afraid to just leave her alone especially in the state she was in.

"I-I'm n-not hungry." Her voice cracked.

His eyes widened and he looked up, she was shaking her head as tears flooded down her cheeks.

"I p-promise!" She sobbed, "I-I'm not hungry, I don't need to eat that!"

"That's fine, you don't have to eat now! You just have to eat later!" he grinned, "Food is delicious! You should want to eat it!"

"I'd rather starve then eat that!" She blubbered, trying to stop his hand that went up to try and wipe her tears. She failed though, one of his hands going to cradle her face while the other stayed holding one of her hands.

"Y/n look I-" He stopped himself short, "Wait, what do you mean by that? Is there a certain type of food you don't want? If so, I can get you something else!"

"No!"

"No?"

"I-I'm not hungry! I promise!"

He clenched her hands, "You must be!"

"No!"

"You haven't eaten a proper meal in more than a month, you'll waste away like this!"

She shook her head.

He sighed; he was confused. When she was captured, they most likely didn't have any human food, so she probably didn't eat at all. So, wouldn't she be wanting to eat as much as she can now? Shaking his head his eyes suddenly widened. The way she acted when she saw what they were having for dinner, the way she wouldn't even touch the meat on her plate, how she threw up from even seeing someone eat it.

"Y/n!" he placed his hand on her cheeks, trying to get through her rapid mutterings, "Y/n what did they feed you?"

She blinked at him through glazed over eyes, "W-What?"

He felt himself getting angry, "What. What did they feed you!?"

She stared at him before bursting out into tears again, "I told them I wasn't hungry, I didn't want to eat it!"

"Y/n..."

"I'm sorry!" She cried over and over again, muttering repeated apologizes, "I didn't want too, I didn't want too!"

He watched as she almost dropped to her knees before he regrabbed her by the arms, slowly setting her down.

"I said I wasn't h-hungry!" She blubbered, her head hanging in shame, "I-I'm not hungry!"

He unconsciously squeezed her arms tighter, making her wince. A fire started burning in his chest, not one of honor or spirit but pure hatred. He clenched his jaw, eyes slitted, as his face darkened, "Those disgusting monsters, they made you eat human flesh, didn't they?"

----------------------------------------------

"You're so persistent asshat."

Giyuu hummed, "I guess that's why everyone hates me."

The Shadow Pillar grumbled, "Don't make me slap you again."

When Giyuu was quiet Hikaru chuckled.

"You know if you keep just following me around everywhere, people are actually gonna start think we're dating."

"That would be...unfortunate."

"What's that supposed to mean shithead?" Hikaru spat.

"I mean, you keep complaining about it, so you obviously think that it's unfortunate."

It was quiet for a moment before Hikaru chuckled, "You're getting too smart you know that? I must be rubbing off on you."

"Hmm."

"I'm ready for it." Hikaru sighed.

"Huh?"

"Your speech? About how I "Should go after my sister and how I don't suck." And all that."

"Oh."

"Oh?"

"I..." The Water Pillar hesitated, "I don't have one."

"Uh huh..."

It was silent.

"Wait!" Hikaru scoffed, "Your actually being serious?! Mr. Brooding doesn't have a speech for me!? Wo!" he snickered, "Good I don't think I could take something so heavy right now."

Hikaru started laughing, soon being cut off though when Giyuu interrupted him,

"You are a very important individual, and you matter to me."

Hikaru stopped, "What?"

"Kocho told me that whenever someone you love is in a difficult situation the best you can do is tell them how much you care about them. That is what I am doing." Giyuu said stoically.

The Shadow Pillar just stared at him, "Giyuu..."

"Hm?.."

"Are you professing your love to me right now? Because if so I-"

"No."

"No?"

"Yes."

"You sure?" Hikaru scoffed, "You're sounding pretty gay right now..."

"I know."

"Yet you still said it?"

Giyuu went silent again only listening to his friends' small chuckles turn into full on laughter,

"You're such a fucking weirdo Giyuu! I mean what the hell man!" he laughed, patting the man beside him on the back, "Oh, man, you should be glad I love you so much. Or I'd be punching your guts in right about now you fucking seal!"

The Water Hashira couldn't help but break a small smile, "I know."

After a few minutes Hikaru finally finished laughing. A small smile was plastered on his face which was, of course, covered by his mask.

"You should go check on your sister." Giyuu muttered.

"Oh god."

"She needs your support."

Hikaru sighed, "Tomioka, you heard her reaction when she first saw me in the Butterfly Estate, she called me a monster..."

"She most likely wasn't in the best state of mind."

"Still. Right now, she has Iguro and now Rengoku."

"They aren't her big brothers though, aren't they?"

"Giyuu look you can't understand because you don't have a little sibling but-"

"I miss my sister a lot though."

Hikaru stared at him.

"I may not have a little sibling, but I am- no I WAS one." A sad smile graced Giyuus lips, "I can tell you that I would give anything, just to see my elder sister again...I bet she'd hate me for what I've become...but still. I miss her a lot...I think about her every day, I want to see her every day, I just can't." He turned to Hikaru, "But Y/n can see you, she can see her big brother. Why take away that luxury?"

"Because the more I give her love the greedier I get, and I can't afford to get more greedy then I already am."

"Greed? Hikaru you aren't greedy."

"I'm greedy for the love and acceptance of others. I can't go without it. I keep taking it all from my sister" Hikaru sighed, "And that's led to many downfalls."

"But you always get back up? Don't you?"

"Hm?"

"No many how times you fall down, you've always have gotten back up."

"I suppose."

"That's why I admire you Hikaru...you're a very strong person. I've always looked up to you, that's why I'm surprised you don't have many friends."

"Hey." Hikaru irked, as Giyuu just stared off into space.

The Shadow Pillar sighed, "I don't need any friends, relationships are too hard anyways. Plus, what's with everyone thinking you need so many these friends these days huh? Why would I need so many when I already have the best friend I could ever ask for right now, right beside me."

Giyuu raised an eyebrow, "and who would that be."

Hikaru scoffed, bonking the male on the back of his head, "You, you fucking bonehead, It's you."

Giyuu stared at him.

"What?"

"If you don't like me, just say so, you don't have to pretend to like-"

"I just gave you a whole fucking speech about how I liked you, now can you shut the fuck up."

"...."

"..."

"..."

Giyuu flinched as he felt a hand ruffle his hair, looking up he saw Hikaru.

"Listen here, you don't ever think I hate you again? You got that?"

"Huh?"

"How could I hate you? When you're the only one besides my sister who makes me think humanity isn't a complete waste."

Giyuu just stared at him, his eyes widening as he swore, he could see Hikaru smiling through the mask.

"I love you Giyuu; I could never hate you. No matter what universe were in, no matter how big or how small, I hope we're always together."

Giyuu hummed.

"Platonically of course."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
277K 8.3K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
577K 35.2K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
179K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...