ᴍʏ ꜱᴛᴀʀ || ᴄᴏʟʙʏ ʙʀᴏᴄᴋ

By nikophobias

The only daughter of a French nobleman, finally moves back to her home in Beverly Hills with her best friend... More

iv
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12

chapter 4

134 1 3
By nikophobias

[❀]

"Hey Ainisa! I'm gonna go downstairs and buy some food real quick. What do you want?"

I shout to the bathroom door of our bedroom while rummaging through my bag looking for the key for the room. I kneel my leg on the edge of the bed while I dig my hand through the bag. I touch something that feels like plastic and I take it out to see the card in my hand.

"I don't care, get me whatever." I hear over the shower. I take the card and place it in my pocket then grab my purse from the dresser quickly.

"Okay, I'll be back!" I walk out of the bedroom and grab my phone off the counter and walk out of room. I make sure the door shuts behind me and start to walk towards the elevator lobby for the floor. While heading to the elevator, I decided to text Colby.

niko <3

can't wait ;)
tell me when we should
head to you!

"Ainisa! I'm back." I place the bag of food onto the counter and pull out my food. Ainisa comes out of bedroom looking incredible as she always does. I do get my style from her.

"You look great Aini. Slay." I say as I flick my wrist at her, both of us laughing at my joking gesture.

"Thank you but look at you, looking so cute." She giggles and comes over to look through the bag of food. I smile at the comment. As I take out her meal from the plastic bag, she comes over to the table sitting down next to where I placed my food.

"Oh! By the way. We're getting on a party bus later with Sam and Colby." I say randomly, making Ainisa start coughing from choking on her water. I stand at the other side of the island, still putting my money and key back into my purse.

"What-" I look up and start to laugh at her reaction as I walk over to the table and sit down, opening up my food and taking a bite.

"Yeah. They invited us." I say. "At what time?" She asks as she gets up. She starts to walk to the mini fridge to grab two drinks out of it.

"I don't know. I told him to text me when." I say as Ainisa leans on the fridge.

"Hm. Okay. Just let me know when and we'll go." I nod and continue to eat my food. We continue to talk and look through instagram to past the time.

"I'm so bored." I say as me and Ainisa lay on the couches in the lounge just trying to pass the time, waiting for a text from Colby.

"I know." Ainisa sighs and leans back on the couch, crossing her legs.

I slide off the couch onto the ground, laying there just staring at the ceiling.

"What the hell are you doing." Ainisa says as she looks up from her phone to see what I was doing. "Being bored." I sigh.

"Then let's go on a drive." She suggests getting up and stepping over my body. I groan getting up from the floor and following her to the bedroom to grab the keys to the car.

While leaving the room, we saw that the far door to the right of us at the end of the hallway was open.

"Excuse me, sir? What does that room lead to?" Ainisa asks a man who had a Red Rock uniform on. Most likely a butler. He turns around and explains it was some $10,000 luxury suite.

"Woah. Wonder who's renting that out." Ainisa whispers into my ear after she breifly thanks the man. I nod in agreement as we continue to walk to elevator.

"Who knows." I shrug, not really caring.

"I hope it's a hot mafia boss." She giggles pressing the down button on the elevator. "Like in your little wattpad stories." I laugh while still staring at my phone while we walk down the long hallway.

"Hell yeah." Ainisa laughs as I continue to giggle then checking my phone to see that it was close to 5pm. I wonder how much longer they would take?

The elevator opens and we press the main lobby's button. As we waited for the elevator to reach the floor me and Ainisa converse about different things we could do while we wait for the boys.

Me and Ainisa exit the elevator quickly and start making our way through the casino. We take in all of the people gambling and all of the shops. I notice to the left of us was a boba place in the food court.

"Ainisa, look." I point to the boba place. "Oh fuck yeah. Let's go." Ainisa grabs my hand and we run like children to the boba shop. We look at the menu for a moment and decide to just get the classic ones.

After paying for our drinks, we went to a table to wait for our drinks we talk for a while.

"Is Santiago and Salvador coming to the concert?" I just shrug to the question. My twin brothers are alike but so different. Salvador is stern and more mature than Santiago. But they're both so supportive so I'd guess that they'd be here. Especially, because it's Vegas.

As soon as we hear our order called out we collect our drinks and happily leave the hotel and to the parking garage.

While heading to the parking garage, we decide to fuck around a little bit before hanging out with our friends.

We start running up the stairs to get on top of the garage. After finding the right spot, we set up Ainisa's phone on the floor to record a video and decided to race each other, me winning of course.

"You cheated." Ainisa huffs and puffs as she picks up her phone from the floor. I laugh at her and run down the stairs as she follows.

"I did not." I say looking towards her as we reached the bottom of the stairs.

"You know what we should do?" Ainisa says as I turn to look at her again as we get into our rental car. "Hm?"

"We should go to check out the convention center." She suggests. I agree and Ainisa starts to drive to the place where we would be preforming one of the biggest shows of our career.

I finish my boba as we walk up to the entrance of the convention center, deciding to talk to one of the managers of the center to see if we could look around the area before we preform tomorrow.

"Hi! How can I help you today?" The lady in the front desk asks.

"Hi! We're preforming here tomorrow and we were wondering if we could look around before then?" Ainisa asks the lady. She looked slightly irritated, she likely thought we were playing a prank.

"You two are Ukiyo? Do you have any form of id to prove who you are?" She says with slight attitude as she pulls up something on her computer, likely our information. We show her our id's and even our passports.

"Oh! You are real! Well it's very nice to meet you two. Give me a moment." The lady says as she stands up and just leaves the room.

"What the fuck." I say under my breath and quickly scan the small entertainment office. Pictures and awards riddle the walls neatly.

"I know." Ainisa whispers to me also looking around the cramped office.

We wait for a moment for the lady to come back. Which she eventually does with a manager. They exit their little box area and approach us.

"Hi. I'm the preforming manager, Tim. It's nice to meet you two finally!" A tall slim man greets us and shakes our hands. The lady heads back into her office and we introduce ourselves to Tim.

"Sorry for the random pop in. Our manager will be here later in the night." Ainisa explains to the man as we walk around the building. "I see." The man says with a pondering face.

Our manager and my cousin Carmen, decided she would take her time to get here longer than we expected. She said she would be here in the morning but wanted to spend more time with her boyfriend instead. Whatever.

Finally, finishing up our tour we notice that it was close to 7pm now and I finally get a text from Colby.

colby <3

sorry for taking so long but come
to the strip now ;)

we're near the big fountain next to the
bellagio

I show Ainisa the text and we rap up our tour. We hurry to our car, laughing and giggling about how weird but fun the tour was. We carry all of the goodies that they gave us along the way of the tour.

"LETS GOO!" Ainisa yells as she starts the car. I just laugh along as she drives to the strip. We realize half way there that we won't be able to drive our car back to the hotel.

"What should we do?" I ask while looking around the strip from the window.

"Just call the place to come pick it up. Then we can just have Carmen drive us around." I nod and call up the car rental and they agree and would be there to pick it up.

We cheer as we continue to drive down the strip to meet up with some of our closest friends to have the best night of our lives.

"KATRINA!" Me and Ainisa yell as we run up behind our long time best friend. She turns around as we practically jump on her.

We met Kat when we were 16 on a trip to Canada for a national conference for our school choir. Ainisa and I being super adventurous, we got off track from the trip and strayed away from our classmates.

As we always do, we were extremely lost.

Luckily, a girl around our age saw us frantically searching for our group and helped us find our teacher. We talked the entire way while finding out and turned out she was super into music and singing as well. Almost like all of our dreams aligned like the cosmos.

"HI YOU TWO!" Kat yells back as she hugs us super tight. Specifically me. We haven't seen each other in at least 6 months but her and Ainisa see each other practically almost every day.

"AHH! It's so nice to see you again, Niko!" "I know!" We hug a little longer and I notice she is already really tipsy. I hold onto her arms as I pulled away. How I missed her hugs but I was concerned by her already tipsy and off balanced state.

"Are you drunk already?" I ask questionably with a smile. As we walk over to Sam, Colby and a few other people, I hold onto Kat's arm.

"Yeah. Sorry." She giggles with me then introduces me and Ainisa to Stas. She always apologizes when she's drunk, knowing that I don't like alcohol. But this is Vegas so I can't blame her. Stas was also pretty drunk.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you! You're literally so gorgeous." I say to her and she immediately smiles brightly.

"Me? Look at you two! You're like super models!" She says to us and we thank her for the compliment. I walk over to Colby while Ainisa, Kat and Stas talk a while longer.

"Hey." He says as he hugs me tightly with his arms wrapped around my waist. "Hi!" I smile up at him as he lets me go with his hands still on my waist.

"You look great!" I smile at his compliment and thank him. He lets go of my waist quickly with an embarrassed look on his face as Sam calls me and Ainisa over to where him and Justin were. I quickly walk over to him and Ainisa follows close behind.

Sam asks us if we were comfortable showing our faces for the video in which we agree to. As long as he didn't post it until after the concert which was obvious he wouldn't and so he starts to introduce us.

"Katrina and Stas welcome back and we have two very special guests. Drum roll please! Ainisa and Niko!! Otherwise know as the ultra famous Ukiyo!" He says as the camera man, Justin points the camera at us. I wave at the camera as Ainisa just smiles and jumps up and down.

"If you thought this video was boring. Wait till we're in it!" Kat cheers and we cheer with her.

Justin puts the camera down as we finish up the intro. Me and Ainisa have been on their channel before but we'd never put our socials or real names out in to the public. It's always been Aini and my middle name Valentina.

The group starts to walk over to the Bellagio's incredible water fountain to watch until the bus gets here.

"So... How are you liking Vegas?" Colby asks me as we stand next to each other while watching the water show. He stares at me gently as I look to him for a moment. I give him a gente smile and look back to the fountain.

"I love it. It's gorgeous." I smile softly as I stare at the water fountain without a care in the world as the water flies up and down and does tricks. I would give up anything to stay here forever.

"Isn't it?" Colby says as he stares at me gently with stars in his eyes as I watch the water in aw.

It was so pretty.

[❀]

end
2294 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 2.9K 52
your childhood best friend, tara moves across the country and becomes famous. she gets a friend group that you only socialize with over the internet...
4.9K 205 48
It's a colby imagine, so like just read it 🥺 You've been best friend with Reggie for 4 years. You moved to LA with him . You met Colby at a party an...
69.9K 1.3K 65
After living a hard life, she reconnected with someone from her past and makes some new unexpected friends, and maybe something more... #1 in Samandc...
82K 1.4K 61
Colby was just a normal guy living in a house with a bunch of his roommates. His friends. But when his childhood friend comes back. What happens? Yo...